Information on romance scams and scammers.
#97400 by crispus Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:44 pm
Paul Alvarado, [email protected]

letsrideinlove00 on ConnectingSingles
letsrideinlove
I am a: 48 yr-old man seeking women, 30-65
Height: 6' 5" (196 cm)
Body Type: Fit/Athletic
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian/Catholic
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: Yes, and they don't live with me
Wants Kids: Someday
In my own words
About me: I am a man who finds deep care and humble commitment in my heart and thrives to excellence in service for woman and that i can spend the rest of my life with,I am a man that has a winning personality and clean straight forward character: always with a smile on his face and a warm open inviting heart,I am a man who can and will support his woman in all walks of life . be there on my side in good- and bad times!! A proposition to make a life . a great life, but also with exhaustive love-energy and love-commitment to invest,I am a man that will attend to his female role with deep cultural understanding . . .who can transfer this role and be a model for the children and I am a man who's not afraid to learn to live up to the social standings of this family and,still, does have the erotic capabilities and sexual drive to attend to his woman with great personal desire, obedience and loving attention!!
I’m looking for: I need woman who is very communicative and pay proper attention on a relationship. As a person in very warm deep individual. I am looking for someone to cherish to love or be loved.A person to whom i can share my ideals with,express my concerns with , comfort in his hour of need. i am down to earth, very practical, common sense individual.
More about me
Education: Bachelors Degree
Am presently on an assignment here in Afghanistan for the good
Income: $50,000 to $75,000
Looking for: Long-term

messages on CS:
Hello my Dear. How are you, Hope you are doing great over there with you...i am Alvarado Paul From Bristol in PA.USA..I would love to say Hi to you!..I do like Ur profile as well..and .I'm Widow Dad with Only Kid and looking..i am looking for two things .RELATIONSHIP & FRIENDSHIP,I Will like to get to know you more better from that friendship it might lead us to relationship.Hope to Hear from you soonest...

How are you doing
Thanks so much for the Mailing Back I'm 48, widow :lol: now with only Kid she is my life now...Betty is her Name ,She is 18years..,Am from Bristol in PA..USA...,Am presently on an assignment here in Afghanistan for the good and love of my country.. Am Sure you know more about us here.. probably you've seen and hard it in the news..Well Just Want you to Know That Distance Mean anything to me ,Since we are Leaving in the same Earth,Open to Relocate here On My Vacation..Coz am Working on My Vacation now...Am a Man with a joyful character,independent, optimistic, respectful, sensual and attractive..I like going to beaches,camping ,watching movies,dinners , clubs and listening to musicals as hobbies,My favorite sports are Football,basketball.Like to be doing An Exercise .Weight Carry.. ..i Don't know if you have E-mail address so we Can get to know each other better there and Share More Pics together....Hope to Hear from you soonest
Alvarado Care...

his email:
Hello XXX
How are you doing for today hope you are doing good together with your family.Here is Alvarado Paul from Connectingsingles..I guess you should truly know who i am , I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL,.
A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own. Wife and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom i can call a partner in crime,lol A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me,.I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study.
MY BACKGROUND
I am Alvarado Paul, most friends prefer to call me Daddy...lol. I was born to a loving couple, a home, by an American man from Pennsylvania(USA) and a British woman.
while i was twelve :yikes: i left to study in lethridge Alberta in Canada where i decided to join and work for my Country...So i decided to join the US ARMY. My father died and she was left alone.I was born in Bristol in Pennsylvania(USA) .. Am presently on an assignment here in Afghanistan for the good and love of my country.. Am Sure you know more about usa here.. probably you've seen and hard it in the news.
I dont want you to be scared that maybe i will die and loss my life...No not like that my dear..If it happens its for the good and love of my country..But it will never happen..I dont do the battle thing.. i am a desk type Army..lol..always on the desk and train junior soldiers
This mission here is my last on the field and i will be through latest May this year..i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think i really have gotten to this height cos i embraced work for so long trying to get over my wife, that i worked this hard, but i think i now realize i can move on.
Don't be bordered about the distance between us.. as i am ready to spend the rest of my life with you after my final mission here i am ready to join hands together with you,Build a new house and most importantly build a home with you....Only if it we finally love each other and it works well..

MY DREAM
I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo,LOL.
I am a total package , i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.
I cant wait to hear back from you. please write me soon my dear.
Your turn!
Alvarado care....

Received: from [173.242.123.67]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012

IP: 173.242.123.67
ISP: VolumeDrive
Type: Corporate

he is also on facebook
uid 100003763171573
Paul Alvarado
works at The U.S. Army
studied at Saint Joseph's University
is from Bristol, Pennsylvania
lives in Kabul

Advertisement

#97493 by began steele Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:21 am
Thanks Crispus. See here too.
warm open inviting heart,I am a man who can and will support his woman in all walks of life . be there on my side in good- and bad times!! A proposition to make a life . a great life, but also with exhaustive love-energy and love-commitment to invest,

http://www.anti-scam-forum.net/openThre ... 661883.htm [email protected]. Had sex change! :D
http://ww.delphifaq.com/faq/russian_mar ... .shtml?p=5
[email protected]
Look, she requests the money to be sent to Bill Anderson in Nigeria. Not to a 'Vanessa'.

http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/russian_ma ... 2455.shtml [email protected]
what_1987@ yahoo.com
http://www.oasisdating.com/en/member/letsridelove0
letsridelove0
Female 28
About Me
I am a woman who finds deep care and humble commitment in my heart and thrives to excellence in service for man and that i can spend the rest of my life with,I am a woman that has a winning personality and clean straight forward character: always with a smile on his :=) face and a warm open inviting heart,I am a woman who can and will support her man in all walks of life,be there on my side in good- and bad times!! A proposition to make a life . . . a great life, but also with exhaustive love-energy...
Interests
Cars and Motoring, Cooking, Going Out, Health and Fitness, Movies, Music, Reading, Travel

Thanks to a clue in posts Above I find this scammer here--
http://www.myspace.com/enigdam Age 35. Female. AURORA,Co
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5408881058 DELETED
Damy B
Last Active:3 months ago
Profile Views: 1881 times
Profile Skin:Default
Relationship Status:Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity:Caucasian/White
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Best Features: find out at [email protected]

http://www.datingscammers.com/fake_docs ... _identity_?fraud.htm 
http://www.mate4all.com/blocked_persona ... age=12352&?limit=50 
http://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?id=2805
http://www.stop-scammers.com/news/news_ ... NewsID=304
[email protected]
Last edited by began steele on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#97549 by Spook Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:57 am
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6022471
USER ID: 6022471
Nickname: Bubby
Name: Sgt Hilson James
State/Region: Texas
City: Lubbock

Bubby: I am sgt Hilson James from Texas US.I am a military presently in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission.I saw your profile and its fascinated me,though i am not always in here but kindly send me your E mail ID so i can add you to my yahoo IM,so we can have a better conversation.You can also add me up by my e mail ID [email protected] to hear from you soon.Take care.

#97639 by Grunt Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:19 am
viewtopic.php?p=88187#p88187
Staff Sergeant Salvatore Giunta again on mingle2
mingle2.com
uid 3619559
abisco20
49 year old man from Dallas, Texas Looking for woman for relationship
Last seen within the last day
i am a military man ....single seekin or good woman like u to married
Profession: am a military man
divorced, no kids

2nd profile on mingle2
same pic
mingle2.com
uid 3693868
sgtadams "You are free to come in"
40 year old man from Dallas, Texas Looking for woman for marriage
Last seen within the last day
About sgtadams
Am sergeant a us army just deployed to boko haram side.
Profession: military man
Ethnicity White / Caucasian
Marital Status No answer
Have Children? No
Want Children? Yes
#97723 by cynthiamv Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:49 pm
Just got contacted by my first fake soldier spammer! He found me on Kissburg.com and he goes by the screename Sgt. Loyalty. His first message to me was:

"Just wanted to say hi.
i found very interesting, i will like to no more about you [email protected]"

Nothing like the language from the profile, of course. Don't know how to post the photo but the profile is below:

Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Light Brown
Height: 5'9
Body Type: Athletic
Education: High School
Job: Law Enforce/Security/Military
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Drinking: Social Drinker
Smoking: Don't Smoke
About Me:
I’m an adventurous, fun loving man who knows that age is all in the mind. I love my life and enjoy living each and every moment to the fullest. Like all of us, I’ve had my bumps in love and in life, but I’m grateful for all the lessons learned and roads that brought me here because they made me realize that each day is truly a gift and not one that should ever be taken for granted. Right now
#97885 by Grunt Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:20 pm
wayn.com
sgtkellyhop1
Hi, my name is Sgt.Kellyhopson (rtd). I'm a 36 year-old Filipino :lol: female, currently in San Francisco, Philippines. I have 9 friends around the world.

pic shows a stock photo used in many Italian commercials
donna-telefono-ufficio

yahoo avatar

also on
myyearbook.com
uid 28533741
Kelly Hopson
35, Female
Illinois

yahoo avatar stolen from
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/sh ... ry/page170
#97895 by Grunt Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:39 pm
yahoo avatar of 'Kelly Hopson also present in profiles of FB

yahoo avatar als present in FB profiles of
facebook.com
uid 100002621096389
C Debbie Prieve
Worked at U.S Army
Studied at University of Maryland, College Park

About C Debbie I am Blessed to be a blessing to people i meet on my way. And the only hope you have is to accept the fact the you're already dead. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function: without mercy, without compassion, without remorse. All war depends upon it.

I'm laid back, served years in the army's 101st Airborne division. Been to Iraq, Had some shitty times, had

some good times. Met some great guys who are no longer with us. I was out of the Army for 14 months,

but got called back to active duty, so now I'm in Afghanistan. Hopefully this is my last deployment, I don't think I have another one in me. Fuck Iraq and Afghanistan, Nothing but a bunch of dirty Elephant Pilots.

No, God have Marcy on bad eggs in Iraq and Afghanistan...

facebook.com
debbieprieve
Deborah Prieve
Works at 101st Airborne Div. AAST
Studied Terrorist Elimination at College of Modern Warfare
Lives in Phoenix, Arizona

additional pictures used by this scammer
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
#97944 by began steele Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:59 am
I found this one on Tagged as below but post here because of the Military scammer profile and text. Search will probably bring up many more scam profiles but here is a selection. I will add pics later.
[email protected]
http://www.howaboutwe.com/users/pleansoul
51, Male, Straight
Miami Beach, FL
Career/Job Military
Education Some College
Faith Catholic (Somewhat Important to me)
Politics Liberal
Race/Ethnicity White
Children Have 'em and they don't live with me
An awesome place I've visited:
I'm a cool, independent, goal-oriented, honest, compassionate, intelligent, down to earth, sensitive, romantic caring, loving, trustworthy and understanding, fun to be with and passionate about life. I love to laugh and I have a very positive outlook on life. I'm a Kinda person who bring sunshine to the life of others cannot keep it away from his own life.I am a Colonel in the Us Army, retiring very soon. I have been in the Us Army since 1988 now . I am currently stationed in Iraq. I have strong values and I'm a person of integrity.I am someone that is honest, true and faithful, with a good heart and sense of Humor... Life has been such an interesting journey and although I'm still discovering who I am and what my purpose is, self-awareness and life long learning is really important to me. It keeps me young, energetic and open to new things.....I lost my wife three years ago to breast cancer, she died few days after her breast cancer surgery and since then i have been a single and lonely man.I'm blessed with two wonderful kids who are the joy of my life. I am very ready for a serious relationship now So i will retire after my deployment here. I have been working for my country for 23years now and i believe i have seen and i have conquered. So its time for me to give all my time to my family. No more travelling :=) .I love to travel although I feel like I'm just beginning to see some of the places I'd like to see. My list is endless! I'm enjoying where I am in life but looking for my soul mate, someone to partner with and share life with. A relationship built on understanding, mutual respect, trust, integrity, openness and commitment is what I want......
My perfect Sunday:
Good
I want to be with someone who wants to be:
I need someone who is a communicator and enjoys engaging in conversation on a variety of topics. No games--don't have time for it. Life is too short.... If you are willing to trust in a person when all others tell you to go against it, If you are willing to risk getting your heart broken because you believe in that other person, Then that is true love.. i am looking for someone that is caring, honest, loving likes to spend time with her family, a good listener and have no problem expressing her feelings and the things she wants out of a relationship and life, trust worthly, does not cheat.... I just want a long term relationship to get settle down back and have time for my wife and show her love and care.....What is more important to you,the love you share, the memories you have or the lover? Give love a chance to swallow you up. Don't just think it will happen in a instant, it will suprise you before you know it, but it will be the most rewarding experience you will ever have....

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5966243398 DELETED
Larry S
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WOMAN OF MY LIFE..........11 days ago

Last Active: 12 hours ago
Profile Views: 88 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: I'm a cool, independent, goal-oriented, honest, compassionate, intelligent, down to earth, sensitive, romantic caring, loving, trustworthy and underst

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music:
hippop,rnb,kuuls
Movies:
love of my life
Sports:
i like sports sometimes
Interests:
FRIENDS
Dreams:
FAIRY DREAMS
Best Features:
my eyes
About Me:
I'm a cool, independent, goal-oriented, honest, compassionate, intelligent, down to earth, sensitive, romantic caring, loving, trustworthy and understanding, fun to be with and passionate about life. I love to laugh and I have a very positive outlook on life. i am a Kinda person who bring sunshine to the life of others cannot keep it away from his own life. I have strong values and I'm a person of integrity. have always been someone that is i have honest true and faithful, with a good heart and sense of Humor........... Life has been such an interesting journey and although I'm still discovering who I am and what my purpose is, self-awareness and life long learning is really important to me. It keeps me young, energetic and open to new things........): I love working with people. I love to travel although I feel like I'm just beginning to see some of the places I'd like to see. My list is endless! I'm enjoying where I am in life but looking for my soul mate, someone to partner with and share life with. send me your email address. this is mine [email protected]

http://www.lovecity.com/online_dating/p ... ?n=6663409
 ROSSALLES's Details:
Member:   6663409 Gender:  Female Age:   41
Orientation:   Straight
Height:   5 ft 11 in / 182 - 184 CM
Body Type:   Athletic
Hair Color:   Blonde Eye Color:   Brown
Seeking:   A Relationship
Ethnicity:   Caucasian
Smoking:   I am a non-smoker
Drinking:   I never drink
Drugs:   I do not use drugs
Zodiac Sign:   Aries
Text as above and this below.
I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, and who is employed.special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion.and also knows how to have fun but can be serious when needed., so only serious inquiries will be accepted.I hope to hear from you soon I'm looking for a soul-mate...a best friend for life! Someone I could talk to about anything....A good listener, smart and funny! I'd give the same to the ONE !! Who knows - may be you are my twin-soul.

http://www.confirio.com/id/238311
WILLIAMS
 27 / Female / Gay

Joined February 7, 2012. Living in Boonville, North Carolina.
http://badoo.com/01197745142/
Orlando, FL, United States
Same pic as pleansoul above

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002931114648
Seems to like gold !
Larry Smith
Studies at The University of Texas at AustinLives in Houston, TexasFrom San Antonio, TexasKnows American English, Spanish
Last edited by began steele on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#98197 by began steele Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:57 pm
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5440009949
Uses General RAY ODIERNO pics. Highly literate scammer! :laugh-s:
General J
Last Active: 3 months ago
Profile Views: 65 times

About Me
* Music: i love r nad b
* Movies: beid seling movi
* TV: cnn tv
* Books: mabet
* Sports: fotboll
* Interests: i luking for my love and sombody to be my wife.
* Dreams: for the one i love.
* Best Features: i will live with my love for ever on till died.
* About Me:
General Raymond T. Odierno, USA Allegiance United States of America Service/branch United States Army Years of service 1960-present Rank General Commands held United States Forces - Iraq Multi-National Force Iraq Multi-National Corps-Iraq III Corps 4th Infantry Division 1st Cavalry Division Artillery Battles/wars Gulf War Iraq War Awards Defense Distinguished Service Medal (2) Distinguished Service Medal (2) Defense Superior Service Medal Legion of Merit (6) Bronze Star

Hello sweetie, How are u doing today ,i hope u are fine , my name is General john mike i am from united state of america ,i saw ur pic and your profile at tagged that s why i decided to come accross u so we can know each other more better, your beauty attracted my imagination i woluld really like both of us to know each better , plz send me your email so i can add u to my messenger so we can caht and know each other more better take good care of ur self and have a lovely day hope to hear from u soonest. u can reach me through my mail [email protected] Regards General John Mike.

#98198 by began steele Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:00 pm
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5966752258 Uses picture of Kenneth Preston Sergeant Major of US army.
Sure!! Datum:April 23, 2012 bij 3:48am Onderwerp:HI....I AM larry and am ... Bericht: HI....I AM larry and am LOOKING FOR A PERSON, THAT HAS A KIND HEART...TO ME BEAUTY IS ONLY SKIN DEEP...YOU HAVE TO LOOK DEEP, TO FIND THE REAL PERSON...I AM LOOKING FOR FRIENDS AND FOR THE LAST LOVE OF MY LIFE...I KNOW YOU HAVE TO BE FRIEND, BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE....I AM A VERY OUTGOING PERSON...LOVE TO DO A LOT OF THINGS...I WEAR MY FEELING'S ON MY SLEEVE...HAVE A VERY TENDER HEART.......CRY AT SAD MOVIES, BUT CAN STILL MAKE A PERSON LAUGH......WHEN I FIND THE RIGHT PERSON, SHE WILL NEVER WON'T FOR LOVE....I HAVE SO MUCH LOVE TO GIVE....BUT DO NOT LIKE TO PLAY GAMES OR MEET SOMEONE THAT DOES....I TAKE DATING VERY SERIOUS AND MY RELATIONSHIPS VERY SERIOUS......I'M JUST ME........ my contact is [email protected] contact me if you also think we can give each other a chance

#98736 by began steele Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:00 am
PIC IS AARON RAMOS
Profile name is Ramos M .Searched for Miller RESULT IS PROBABLY Ramos Miller.
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5965448105
I am happy to see new places, meeting new people and make new things.I is not a fighter and I say, life is too short, but I value the friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requirements of a relationship, which is honesty and commitment. I love eating out, movies, walks and rest. I love nature, enjoy learning and have a deep respect and love for children. I am fascinated by the world and different cultures and would know more about .... I love to laugh and enjoy being around people with a good sense of humor. I would also like to thank those who are different and unique, even. They tend to be interesting ...

#98748 by Spook Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 am
Spook wrote:http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6016362
USER ID: 6016362
Nickname: Cash
Name: Earl
State/Region: New York
City: New York

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7245937078
Earl C

http://www.facebook.com/search/results. ... 07&sk=wall
Earl Cash.
Worked at US Army Fort Bliss

IP: 41.184.114.15
ISP: ipNX NIGERIA LIMITED
Organization: ipNX NIGERIA LIMITED
Services: None detected
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Oyo
City: Ibadan

:dancebaby: :dancebaby: :dancebaby: :dancebaby: :dancebaby:
#99231 by Spook Tue May 01, 2012 5:29 am
began steele wrote:http://www.mydailyflog.com/leroy4you
32 year old, man from Ghana
leroy4you said on 23/02/12 7:26 AM
Hello, My names are Leroy Arthur Petry I am looking for a very passionate, honest,caring, trustworthy and loving lady to fill my heart with Love. please can you write me at ( [email protected] ) for more introduction. Millions of Kiss! Sgt Leroy A.Petry

SGT LEROY PETRY....4real! :mrgreen:

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5952275
USER ID: 5952275
Nickname: Andrew
Name: Richard
State/Region: Florida
City: Florida City
Last login: Apr 30, 2012, 10:41
Andrew: Hello....i don't often come on here....can u add me to ur facebook....cos im online on facebook than this site...my name is Richard Andrew....send your pics to this I.D....i'll also send mine to u immediately... [email protected].

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003587696082
Richard Andrew
Worked at United States Army
Studied at University of Michigan

#99286 by Grunt Tue May 01, 2012 7:46 am
facebook.com/people
uid 100003519692266
Howard Ryan
Worked at The U. S. Army
Studied at Miami University
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Miami, Florida

#99546 by ratt84 Wed May 02, 2012 10:03 am
tagged.com
uid 5965902907

Andrew Brookes L

Last Active: 24 hours ago
Profile Views: 265 times

About Me
About Me:
Lt-Gen Andrew Brooke Leslie, CMM, MSC, MSM, CD / Chief of the Land Staff / Honest and God Fearing Catholic
like: Peace

Hello dear

How are you today?
How was your night hope fine..Mine, well i thank God for keeping me till this moment here in. My name is Andrew Leslie 54 from Canada Well I will appreciate us being good friends, and we can share ideas and discuss about more issues as we talk more about ourselves, and as time goes on there may be something great for us in the future …. Here is my messenger ID [email protected]
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Leslie

Pictures show
Lieutenant-General Andrew Brooke Leslie, retired Canadian Forces general officer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Leslie

Finally I got a mail:

Hi
Sweetheart
please forgive me i'm very sorry always busy that i couldn't respond on time please i'm very sorry.
you can meet me online on skype i'm always online on skype: (l.t.leslie)

yours Leslie

Received: from [80.87.92.56]
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: One Touch GPRS Network
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Accra, Ghana :D
Last edited by ratt84 on Thu May 17, 2012 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.