Information on romance scams and scammers.
#91922 by ratt84 Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:12 am
Daniel Roper <[email protected]>

this scammer abuses pictures of Col. Daniel S. Roper:
http://www.dodlive.mil/index.php/tag/co ... l-s-roper/

ConnectingSingles
danielrr
I would describe myself as stable in my career and goal-oriented also intelligent and can carry on m
I am a: 57 yr-old man seeking women, 40-60
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: Yes, and they are far away
Wants Kids: Not Sure

In my own words
About me: I would describe myself as stable in my career and goal-oriented also intelligent and can carry on meaningful conversations. I care about other people's feeling,am very loyal and will be the best friend you could ever have or want. I may not have the biggest shoulders in the world, but am a friend for life, and want to always be there for you
I’m looking for: I want to share what I have with one special woman who will appreciate that I have a deep capacity to love that needs to be filled and fulfilled

More about me
Education: Masters Degree
Map Reading and Logistics
Income:$100,000 to $150,000
Looking for: Long-term

message on CS:
I would like to know more about you, what motivates you? What makes your heart leap with passion? Love? Joy? I find your intelligence and beautiful very exciting. I'm looking for a woman who wants to take the time to get to know me through email correspondence and an open sharing of the head and the heart first through email and then negotiating a meeting in person if we both remain interested. I am ready willing and able to venture forth on a journey that will leave the past behind while preserving the best memories and forgiving the ones that were hurtful and usually unintentional. I live life one day, one hour, one moment at a time. I want and need the healing power of love physically emotionally and spiritually. I live as if time were on fire and I believe that every day of the right relationship should be treated like the first day of honeymoon. I want to share what I have with one special woman who will appreciate that I have a deep capacity to love that needs to be filled and fulfilled. We can't keep it unless we give it away. I am writing these thoughts as the flow into my head and my sense is that they are coming directly from my heart. I'm feeling very peaceful now and this seems like the appropriate place to stop I appreciate and admire your intensity.reply to my email address daniel.roper at aol .com or [email protected]
Daniel

message to private address (about two seconds after receiving my email :lol: :
Dearest XXX,

I am glad you emailed me back .i was born sept 12th 1954 ,i was commissioned as a second lieutenant of Aviation through the ROTC Program at Central Washington University, where i graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1982. My military education includes: Aviation Officer Basic Course, Rotary-Wing Flight School, Armor Scout Platoon Leader Course, Military Intelligence Officer Advanced Course, and the Army Command and General Staff College. I holds a Master of Science degree in Public Administration from Central Michigan University,
I married once and she died 9 years ago and i have a child her name is Diana she is 22 years of age.currently schooling in England. Some of my hobbies are listening to country music, Singing, Playing tennis, Cooking, Dancing and i also love watching movies .The main thing i look for in a woman is trust ,love, care and i want to trust her even if he's 1 million miles away and Here are some questions for you ( smiles ) , i need to know when your birthday is ? how many friends do you call your best ?, are you a fast food type or eat at home ? , whats your favorite spot on Holidays ? , how often do you travel ? Due to your work circumstances , how many hours does it keep you away from your lover in a day ? my favorite color is Blue.i will need to have your email address for private conversation.
Hope to read from you soon.
Daniel

X-Originating-IP: [184.107.24.194]
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012

IP: 184.107.24.194
ISP: Iweb Technologies
State/Region: Quebec
City: Montreal

Advertisement

#91943 by Spook Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:38 am
http://www.matchdoctor.com/profile_castro47.html
castro47
37-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 30 - 50
New York, New York, United States
about my work:
I am a military man in the US army, the kind of job i do moves me around for duty both within and outside united states.

i am David,i just saw your profile now and it struck my attention and there is this feeling in me that we will get along well and i will like to know you more than the profile has described. i will be hoping to get a positive reply from you. You can always reach me on my e mail [email protected]

IP: 93.186.31.239
Hostname: 93-186-31-239.rdns.blackberry.net
ISP: Research In Motion UK Limited
Organization: Research In Motion UK Limited
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Type: Wireless Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Geolocation Information

I am a military personnel and I have some of my pics in my profile :x , it all depends on you and your interest, as in what you want in me. But you also need to consider my job as a soldier in the US army, my job sometimes requires travelling.
#91947 by scamangel Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:46 am
Good morning,hope you had a lovely night rest,I want to share what i crave to have in a relationship with you....I have always known that once in a life time we get to meet someone who is like a replica of us,the bible calls it missing rib,scholars say it is soul mate.This person compliments you in every way and you feel so comfortable around them,they turn your world around and you find yourself telling them things you never thought you would be able to tell anyone,dreams,hopes,disappointments,fears,the list is endless,but this person doesn't get bored,instead they absorb what you have said and even want to hear more.They are the first person you think about when you wake up in the morning,and when you go to sleep,you always call them up when something happens,you want to share every success and loss with them ,knowing they would be there no matter the weather,they cry with you when you are hurting and laugh when you are smiling,they call your handsome on your most worst day.

They never hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough ,but instead lend a hand to inspire you to reach the height which you have set for yourself and that zenith which you hope to attain.you feel so special around them and you cant wait to run home to them after a hard days work.There is never pressure or competition or even jealousy because you both enjoy in each others successes,you don't worry about what they think about you because you know that they love you non the less.Songs make more sense,colors seem brighter,everything seems to be more meaningful,you seem to look at the world with a different spectacle(smiles).You laugh more and seem to walk with a bounce to your steps,cos when you feel down all you do is make a phone call and everything is better and you get the strength to go through the rest of the day.Having them near by is all you crave for and in a room full of people,ur eyes search them out,their interest becomes yours and you share in their excitements,you think about them 24/7 and simple things like sunset,water falls,rain brings the thought of them to mind.

You open up your heart knowing that it could be broken,but you experience a lot of love and joy that every other thing takes second place and the risk seems insignificant to the joy you are experiencing,you find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that is so real it scares you.But you find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal no matter the weather,and life is so sweet with them around memories are kept and cherished.don't forget that we most times go through a lot of wrong people to get to the right one.how else can we explain sweet if we haven't tasted bitter......I better stop here before i bore you with my romantic mind,and which i regard as one of my weakness,being an emotional person.I believe the personality and the soul is what makes a person beautiful, it does not always have to be the physical appearance,Beauty is like a book, it cannot be judged by its cover, I cant wait to see you in person

I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear
#91960 by began steele Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:30 pm
Scamangel, Could we have site links tp profiles and any email addresses please. Thanks.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#91978 by FightinBack_Sue Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:41 pm
I talked to this guy on match.com using the name Robert Hyde. He has several profiles on match using the same pictures (fem1237 who is 49 from Ellensburg WA; femo1237 who is 44 from Ellensburg WA; sicking1237 who is 49 from Ellensburg WA; lalamind1237 wo is 50 from Ellensburg WA; emailme1237 who is 49 from Ellensburg WA; gagamind1237 who is 50 from Ellensburg WA). I also found him on tagged.com using the names Kevin Hyde who is 47 from Crofton, NE and sgthyderobert who is 40 from New York, NY. The email address he gave me was [email protected] and according to the IP tracker his emails are initiated from Nigeria. Here are the photos I have.....
#91996 by began steele Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:07 pm
Nice Sue. :dancebaby: Thanks and spot on.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#91997 by began steele Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:09 pm
General1 General is immediately a Colone!l :squish:
Email: [email protected] Login IP: 69.65.43.167 PROXY Signup IP: 41.58.4.79 NIGERIA

Hi

i don't fear insects or spiders. At great heights, I jump off, smiling. In the face of death I wink. But, when I look

into your profile, i was in fear of how much i will like to get to know you .Multiply it by infinity, take it to the

depths of forever and you'll still only have a glimpse how your profile as hit me like a tidal wave .It takes a

second to say I love you, but a lifetime to show it........................... ....hoping to hear from you soon..waiting

hear from you

Thanks
Colonel Owen Bruce

#92000 by Grunt Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:46 pm
tagged.com
uid 7244490613
John C
Last Active: 4 days ago
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Français, Español - España
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me:
Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....

Image Image

pics show Major General John Cantwell, Australian Army
He is married to Jane and they have two adult sons.
#92273 by Grunt Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:26 am
http://www.facebook.com/wbareth
Wayne Bareth
private profile

better late than never :lol:
hello xxx how are you doing?.....i hope i e-mailed the right person if yes kindly get back to me.....TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS

Received: from [41.79.217.126]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013
Cotonou, Benin
Last edited by Grunt on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
#92289 by Grunt Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:43 am
mingle2.com
uid 3856938
lloydjaustin "True love"
58 year old man from Alexander City, Alabama
Looking for woman for marriage
Last seen within the last day
Interests: Traveling and spending quality time with my family
I am a simple, down to earth, kind and loving man. I love the outdoors, I love going to tbe beach and spending time with my family. I am 59 years old this year, currently serving in the military. I have 2 children, a son and a daughter both matured. I lost my wife some years ago so presently I am single.Also, I can keep a good conversation and I have a very good sense of humour. I'm looking for a very honest and simple person with an easy lifestyle.
Profession: military
Ethnicity Black / African descent
Marital Status Widowed
Have Children? Yes, they live away from home

Hello xxx,
I'm doing fine, how are you doing too?. I don't mind us being friends as long as you are for real I don't have a problem. I'll be waiting for your reply . Take good care of yourself. God be with you.
Hello xxx,
Thank you very much for the reply you sent to me. Actually that word was a joke but there was a bit of seriousness to it. I have met a few women in my life but they end up fake. Sometimes I feel it is a crime being single. Therefore, I hope that we can be very good friends and then we can see where it takes us.
I would like to know more about you, where you are from , your hobbies, your job, if you have kids and most importantly what you want from a man.
By the way, My name again is Lloyd James Austin, a US soldier, 59 years of age. Please send me your reply to my email as I hardly log into this website.
My email is [email protected]
Waiting to hear from you.
Lloyd Austin

pic shows Maj. Gen Lloyd J. Austin III
#92539 by scammersFake Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:54 am
i am a police man who can help you get all your money back when you lost it to a scammer and i will be happy if you have all the information you send to send money to the scammer do not worry just send me a mail at <removed email address of scammer> and i will get back to you soon have a nice day

Note from Dotti:

This scammer has signed up twice and made several identical posts. He is what we call a recovery scammer--a scammer who looks for victims who have lost money, then tries to steal even more money with the promise of getting their money back. On another website, he made a very similar post, only he is claiming to be in the FBI. I have left one of his posts intact to show just how low these scammers are willing to go to steal money.
#92545 by Spook Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:10 am
scammersFake wrote:i am a police man who can help you get all your money back when you lost it to a scammer and i will be happy if you have all the information you send to send money to the scammer do not worry just send me a mail at <removed email address of scammer> and i will get back to you soon have a nice day

Note from Dotti:

This scammer has signed up twice and made several identical posts. He is what we call a recovery scammer--a scammer who looks for victims who have lost money, then tries to steal even more money with the promise of getting their money back. On another website, he made a very similar post, only he is claiming to be in the FBI. I have left one of his posts intact to show just how low these scammers are willing to go to steal money.

To ******************************** (email of scammer removed as previously)
Sent on 27-Mar-12 at 13:07:55pm 'UCT' time
1st Open 27-Mar-12 at 13:08:04pm +00:00 (86%) Accra, Ghana
Opened 27-Mar-12 at 13:08:04pm (UTC +00:00) - 9secs after sending
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on (197¸251¸141¸243:20063)
#92565 by Grunt Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:02 pm
myyearbook.com
uid 40570571

http://jimmywiseman27.multiply.com/

also
facebook.com
uid 100001244286584
Phillip Rod Churchill
Studied at The Ohio State University
Widowed
About Phillip Rod
i am a principled military man with good sense of humor,loving,caring,accommodating,humble and respectful

mingle2.com
uid 3857964
jimmywiseman27 "Im looking you"
39 year old man from Torrance, California
Looking for woman for marriage
I am open minded and liberal on race, lifestyle and life choices. I think it is important to laugh everyday. I am serious about my work. I'm friendly, kind and caring, sensitive, loyal, understanding, humorous, fun to be with, down to earth, accepting, truthful and helpful, with honest brown eyes, confiding, forgiving, cheerful and bright, generous, charming and above all God fearing. :lol:
Profession: Military
Marital Status: Widowed
Have Children?: No