Information on romance scams and scammers.
#116993 by SOL70 Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:32 am
Thank you for your answer.

It's incredible, but this guy has such a nerve, that even after I sent him a message through skype, saying that I had discovered that he was a scammer and demanding that he took my picture out of his profile in skype, he pretended that he didn't know anything and sent me an e-mail, acting like nothing had happened, but at the same time he said that our love had already suffered many assaults...

I think he's really sick!
Advertisement

#117112 by Bubbles Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:20 pm
That is what scammers do. They are after "easy money". They will say what ever it takes to try to keep you communicating with them hoping to get into your bank account.

Sick? Well I guess, in a criminal kind of way. They don't necessarily read or totally understand what you write. They just want to keep you as a future victim. Yeah, sick fits.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#117122 by ratt84 Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:33 pm
FMF
james003
looking for my soulmate
Age & Gender: 43 Year Old Man
Ethnicity: Caucasian

I am Seeking a: Woman
My Education: Some College
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
caring man
trust
loving woman
honest

About Me
Am james...am a united state Army. :mrgreen: ...have been deployed to 3 different countries..now am deployed in afganistan but am gonna be home in one and half month.....

Hi...thanks so much for accepting me in your life and am so much happy also I found the best woman in the world...
Am a loving and honest man and I promise you will never regret meting me when am home .
..I have so much good feelings about you and that keep me alive..
.am a very romantic man also and I always enjoy spending so much time with my woman and you will figure that much more when am home...
..... You can always depend on me about the love ,caring ,honest, ...I promise you will never regret anything about me..
... How was your night going and I hope you have a lovely day with your son yesterday?how is he doing..
.. I figure you are sleeping now and am leading the boys for morning training and I will leave my messenger on for you..
.just let me know when you wake up honey.....have sweet and lovely dreams

Received: from [41.203.64.129]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Lagos, Nigeria
Last edited by ratt84 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
#117286 by Spook Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:11 am
Email also related to SGT MILLER on numerous postings here, including original posting on this topic!!

Alternative

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5838009
USER ID: 5838009
Nickname: Greatman2012
Name: Steve Boggs
State/Region: Texas
City: Car
am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage

196.201.52.10 Ghana :mrgreen:
#117288 by armysoldiersprincess Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:29 am
To: Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 9:58pm
Subject: BEAUTIFUL

Hey Beautiful, I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and to put that smile. I love so much back on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life, I've been flying on Cloud 9 and I have not came down yet.
I tell you this everyday, but you are the most beautiful person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day. I love everything about you, about us. You do something to me that no other has, you have made me so happy the happiest I've ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside the feeling of being in love with you.
I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you xxx with all my heart and soul, always and forever!

Love always,

Jackson

Sweet and naive girl, who is vulnerable to online dating sites since she is a victim to her scammers and is so unsure of joining another dating website!! :(
#117291 by Dotti Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:45 am
Welcome armysoldiersprincess,

I'm not sure if you are posting this to report a scammer, or are asking if this is a scammer?

Based on the one email from him that you have included, I couldn't say with 100% certainty, but it is very likely to be an African scammer, as he has used stolen writing copied from here: http://www.poemslovers.com/love_letters ... s/309.html

The website is a favorite of scammers, and the letter is typical of the type they steal. In addition, putting your name in all capital letters is typical of a scammer who is using a script and simply filling in a name.

If you post a few more of the emails sent by this soldier, we can probably tell you for certain--and checking the headers for a location would also provide very useful information.

I have removed your private information from the post, as it will only encourage more scammers to contact you.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#117296 by armysoldiersprincess Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:03 am
Hi Dottie,

Thank you for welcoming me, I googled his name and it came up as Jackson Phil. He is an Army Sgt at first he was serving in Afghanistan then his Unit went to Africa to face the NATO North Atlantic Treaty Organization on special forces.

Thank you,

Angela

Sweet and naive girl, who is vulnerable to online dating sites since she is a victim to her scammers and is so unsure of joining another dating website!! :(
#117298 by Dotti Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:06 am
Scammers create fake profiles all the time, and use names of real soldiers sometimes too.

Based on what you have posted so far, it is very likely that you are in contact with an African romance scammer who is posing as an American soldier.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#117302 by armysoldiersprincess Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:20 am
Dotti wrote:Scammers create fake profiles all the time, and use names of real soldiers sometimes too.

Based on what you have posted so far, it is very likely that you are in contact with an African romance scammer who is posing as an American soldier.

I never got a photo of Sgt Jackson Philip and I sent him one of my pictures in an email to him. He and I haven't chatted since July 10, 2012 was the last day we heard from each other. :( He only had his picture posted on www.badoo.com the dating site we met each other on back in March 2012 as one of his Comrades told him about it and he wanted to join and I was on there before he was. He then told me I don't want you to talk to anymore men on the site but me babe and I said why not Jackson?

#117324 by Bryon Williams Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:03 pm
Hello armysoldiersprincess,

As Dotti stated he appears to be an African scammer. These are the clues I found. He is using an Anonymous Proxy and his grammer is not of an American US Soldier. He is intentionally hiding his location.

Jackson Phil

[email protected]

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 178.18.17.230
Originating ISP: Netriplex
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Jackson Phil wrote:
Awww, glade to know you read my mail, i send you a friend request on YM let me know if you get it....I will love to read more about you.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#117330 by ratt84 Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:44 pm
myspace.com/584752338
Jackson Philip
Male, 41, chicago, Illinois

About me:
No doubt about it, I am a total gentleman. I please the pickiest ladies, and make everyone in a room feel comfortable. I am smart................... I wear glasses but they are thin, not those coke-bottles. I enjoy music, art appreciation and staying fit. I like to hunt wild game. I enjoy fixing things when they are broken, and sometimes when they aren't...I' caring, honest, kind and loyal....
Who I'd like to meet:
Looking for a caring, loving, loyal and honest woman on the site
Details

yahoo avatar
#117362 by Bryon Williams Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:42 pm
Jackson Philip

[email protected]

Is definitely a Nigerian Romance Scammer.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.171.137
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: Removed
Received: by 10.112.44.5 with SMTP id a5csp176476lbm;
Aug 2012 (PDT)
Received: by 10.50.181.136 with SMTP id dw8mr6629926igc.31.1343851326955;
Aug 2012 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm35-vm7.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm35-vm7.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.229.103])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id oz2si8056461igc.52.2012.08.01.13.02.06;
Aug 2012 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 98.138.229.103 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.229.103;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 98.138.229.103 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [98.138.90.54] by nm35.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; Aug 2012 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.249] by tm7.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; Aug 2012 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1041.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; Aug 2012 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 7876 invoked by uid 60001); Aug 2012 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1343851325; bh=xH7k1qFkyvcsRgcb57YqvHhcdRnZzbVUxPh1w1sD/QE=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=TthY9//QHzp1xbdxS96JvFDJwl9wJP0dimUPUWI0dNAqRxRayMi6jPwmasPE4wI0D8Hg5PhY5vuceHHbUPlTzz7+6ob8Omwo1Y8Xa3MTwlOOzjvOv16215Bc9QbCcICVM/GSof7ip5eUQVf6rQHpjroS/HcqPl/3RIYkuOyEySg=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=kBxTCUEcoYqc0p+n61RV1x8wg6L3z5H87CTiPwyuJwhLlUgaYF7IRL2wSGkTZBnE06ZhtMlkpB3NlNfrghmfKU4pOAYZ3bvKnRAZ2c0BILGFUVlguYery00eiGQkwNijqa+NHX4ceDjCReB5tYbAmVRy2TwvhFvY4oTgg3d1H0o=;
X-YMail-OSG: DeC_MMEVM1llHWSambT4v3l2DrXR5eecb7_I1J7lHGnTvy4
89x_cUnW8gNEU3kY..Wyc9tX96Y8c9Yjaqjf_G1XCGFPbIwNTYxrdaIOABLA
isTKW9IIDcdYj2JcUKj_84FtWtnRW9I4B1Y.igflYlE2dtvJ__YquRmZuWbc
hBDxBknKD2W8shdSqwJ4UiyedqCLg6cBVX1nGteV5IGajFTm58Pn.gob8dRs
yGlHzEe.zXMYLSCcSypEzcbbuc6AMduDor4JFAmbctvFcglutFG3OP9waK1l
XASSzyZmgmLm6qik6hy1sV7HJafTMBzmg37S2FmdozA0XOxPUiXfCTkp83YX
.o1fkEGjVcLLd0yY9izofUS8bV41W5S324Kw7tVHtnF6J9j4yT9Uvy2nNWTz
uNUSIW48igB___2jjr2_lzaWkojpe7OL_ySGaOQ--
Received: from [41.71.171.137] by web125001.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Aug 2012 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
References: <CAPOBZcy7Auqkd=i=-6-8Hp_AuNYx_qqwEyMK1=5drC=OQFsFFw@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CAPOBZcxPG9mv5mwXY15RTdJVt71ghnSnuJRQ4x_MK67eWMtErw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Aug 2012 (PDT)
Reply-To: Jackson Phil <[email protected]>
Subject: More about me
To: Removed
In-Reply-To: <CAPOBZcxPG9mv5mwXY15RTdJVt71ghnSnuJRQ4x_MK67eWMtErw@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1184048422-2025026873-1343851325=:95435"

--1184048422-2025026873-1343851325=:95435
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Written by the scammer

How are you doing sweetie? i'm just back from duty so i guess you should know more about me..i dont know how this work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL

A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own. Wife and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom i can call a partner in crime,lol A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me,.I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study.
I was born to a loving couple, a home, by an European man from Germany and a American woman. My father was an international business man who met this American orphan whose only family were close friends. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist. sometimes she says she sees same in me,lol. During my father's global movement,while i was twelve i left to study in lethridge Alberta in Canada where i decided to join and work for my Country...So i decided to join the US ARMY
My father died and she was left alone. I met my wife and best friend in Paris. she was a fashion model. Very good at heart. Actually i could say i met her in a funny way, would explain that later.(May her soul rest in peace)
I was born in N.Dallas TX(USA) on the 28th of August 1971..that makes me 41yrs old.....I live in my house in ILLINIOS CHICAGO USA, have a LINCON NAVIGATOR JEEP 2011 with a TOYOTA CAMRY car.
Am presently on an assignment here in AFRICA for the good and love of my country.. Am Sure you know more about us here.. probably you've seen and hard it in the news.
I dont want you to be scared that maybe i will die and loss my life...No not like that my dear..If it happens its for the good and love of my country..But i pray it never happen....I do go to patrol and train junior soldiers..
I"m 5ft 8inch tall..with a blonde black hair.... and I love applying treatment to ma hair so I can look younger..my hair grows quick and we not allowed to keep long hairs in the army so I get my hair barbed..I am also light in complexion baby..I have a kind of brown eye...I have a small mouth with pink lips..you will always like to kiss it over and over again baby with a lovely ear like that of the rabbits lol...I have a broad shoulder with a semi huge chest because of all my severe training..then I got quite some good muscles to support my arms.I have good body shape....I have a (CENSORED)..good enough to satisfy my wife.....I have a straight leg that is full of strength..and lovely toes baby. I believe that's the best way I can describe myself..am a man of soft heart and my travels have made me conclude that am gonna help the less priveledge in life and I know as my wife.....I want you to know I will never share our private life with anyone...it will be in my heart forever......
I like fishing,camping,reading,going to the movies,hanging around with friends,cracking jokes,listening to music,dancing, and also spending my holiday with my wife around the world...my dream country is paris for us to be baby and before i die i must be there with you my wife...I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious characterise worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor...I Love to have a cup of coffee early in the morning and ll love to prepare our meals when am with you so you it will reduce your stress after work ..I love going out,observes my environment alot and talk less and that makes me to protective(i hope you like me been over protective to you)....I'm a really sensitive and attentive man.due to training given to me by the Army and pscycology read in school have learnt to figure people out so easily. I like to notice the small detail about people. I like to know what makes them tick and excited. I like to know how to make them happy, how to make them feel special. I'm really romantic with my woman..i long to be intimate only with my future wife so that we could be able to give unbridled passion. i look forward to when we can spend time alone, cuddling on the sofa, going to the movies with my wife and kids. Making out, caressing and kissing....I can't wait to Meet you my wife to be,i love the thought of being intimate with you in every way...

I hate when my private life is shared with some friends,hate lies,unfaithfulness cos thats what my ex-wife did,i hate it when my hubby is not with me at the right time...cos i hate thinking wired..i hate to shout at my hubby better still i walk out cos i dont like arguing,i hate depending on others,i hate been distracted when sleeping or doing things so important especially when am on duty.i hate seeing my wife angry or cry about issues that concerns me or our lifes.
i believe in love and affection ..thou i want you to know money is not love but its a neccessity in a relationship, that is the basic truth we refuse to face most of the time and it break most relationship, that is why a man should be able to work so hard so he can make provision for the family need........

My mission here is my last on the field.......i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think i really have gotten to this height cos i embraced work for so long trying to get over my wife, that i worked this hard, but i think i now realize i can move on.
Don't be bordered about the distance between us.. as i am ready to spend the rest of my life with you after my final mission here.. i am ready to join hands together with you,Build a new house and most importantly build a home....Only if it we finally love each other and it works well.. MY DREAM I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo,LOL.

I am a total package , i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.

I cant wait to hear back from you. please write me soon my dear.
Your turn

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#117828 by armysoldiersprincess Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:15 am
armysoldiersprincess wrote:
Dotti wrote:Scammers create fake profiles all the time, and use names of real soldiers sometimes too.

I never got a photo of Sgt Jackson Philip and I sent him one of my pictures in an email to him. He and I haven't chatted since July 10, 2012 was the last day we heard from each other. :( He only had his picture posted on http://www.badoo.com the dating site we met each other on back in March 2012 as one of his Comrades told him about it and he wanted to join and I was on there before he was. He then told me I don't want you to talk to anymore men on the site but me babe and I said why not Jackson? He then said I'm jealous of you Angela and that is why and don't ask me again or you will piss me off... I then said oh sure? What did I say wrong Jackson?? :( I'm going to say it one more time babe. Don't say it again babe I don't want to lose you nor I don't wanna be lost by you ever! I am crazly in love with you honey, oh you are huh? yes I am I wanna propose to you Angela how we never met in person face-to-face Jackson...I know that baby girl when I move down to Houston, TX I'm gonna go to your apartment complex and were gonna talk baby and then we are going to go to your Aunt and Uncle's house and introduce me to them and go to dinner baby... :yikes: I'm scared that they won't like to though! :shock: Just trust me babe me trust you huh? Eh why would I not wanna trust you about anything...You already given me your heart sweetie...

#118303 by marimiaw Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:05 am
began steele wrote:PIC IS AARON RAMOS
Profile name is Ramos M .Searched for Miller RESULT IS PROBABLY Ramos Miller.
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5965448105
I am happy to see new places, meeting new people and make new things.I is not a fighter and I say, life is too short, but I value the friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requirements of a relationship, which is honesty and commitment. I love eating out, movies, walks and rest. I love nature, enjoy learning and have a deep respect and love for children. I am fascinated by the world and different cultures and would know more about .... I love to laugh and enjoy being around people with a good sense of humor. I would also like to thank those who are different and unique, even. They tend to be interesting ...

The picture used for this profile is a business man that live in Florida and his nationality is German. I met the guy pesonally , the picture was stolen from a profile on www.pof.com dating website. The owner of the picture took all his pictures away from the website at soon i told him that I found his picture on the scammers page profile!
#118312 by Spook Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:29 am
matchdoctor.com
billnorman
48-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 30 - 45
Advance, North Carolina, United States
I love hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating, swiming, bicycling, playing volleyball, watching movies, gardening, cooking exercising, dining out. Am looking for a serious, confident, purposeful, faithful,trustworthy,smart, responsible, honest, modest, kind, loyal, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, romantic, considered, responsible, jovial who will not hurt me and will know how to take care of a man like me, because I think that marriage should be based on understanding and support each other, on real love and understanding... without bad habits, kind honest, decent, educated, Christian faith

bit introduction about me, Am cpt bill norman. by name, a native of America, dad and , mum American (both late). A widower, lost my wife some years back due to fibroid, got a son named smith also and his presently with my granny in russia. That is on my family for now. ...... i ve gone through your profile and im intrigued. i have to tell you you have nice lips and a great smile. . probably get to know each other if you dont mind and lets see if the chemistry works out.. i will love to read back from you. take care and be good.

:laugh-s:
about my work: am a air force military man..........i like my job, it's full of happiness. :mrgreen: