Information on romance scams and scammers.
#112025 by Grunt Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:45 pm
FB
Lusi Raia
Worked at military
Went to The USA Military

About Lusi
Seven years ago, then-18-year-old lusi Raia of Altoona, Pa., brought his trumpet to an audition for the Pennsylvania Army National Guard band.i aced the audition and until last summer was a member of several performance groups within the band.over those seven years i performed more and more with the band and ensembles playing the guitar for recruiting events and celebrations.for more formal military ceremonies i now plays the baritone.after seven years in the band, Raia, now a sergeant,decided to take a year away from performing and volunteer for a combat tour.since mobilization in January,i has served as a door gunner on a CH-47 Chinook helicopter with Company B, 2nd Battalion, 104th Aviation Regiment."I felt that after seven years in the Guard, it was my turn to do my part overseas'''''

yahoo avatar

pics show Sgt. Nicholas Raia of Altoona, Pa.
http://www.army.mil/article/29622/Guard ... r_for_gun/

your profile sound interesting, i am cool, ...
Advertisement

#112043 by port78 Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:23 pm
hi, i have been talking to this ( military guy) for humm maybe shy of two weeks, I am in canada and he claims to be based in new orleans. gave me the traggic start of his wife dying four years ago first he said a millsion and as of recent which got my thoughts moving he said when i played dumb and asked him she passed away from cancer ..RED LIGHT!! sill talking to him on and off and now he is reguesting me email his reguest of leave to a certain email..i dont know anything about the military rules regulations humm its very foreign to me but i like to think i can smell a rat...he has sent me bout 4 pics all of the same person in and out of uniform...i am totally appeaseing him now just buying time and i did ask if i needed to pay for his ticket here or what? He said the military keeps all there money till end of service?? im 99% sure hes as fake as a $3 doller bill...do i put up his pictures the email he gave me????? i have been online most of the day researching all this stuff its pretty horrible that the idiots of the world are taking advantage of people and using the pictures of the people who fight everyday for freedome....he wants a leave so he can spend time with me and maybe marry me hahahahha ..good thing for a logical mind....i only invested two weeks and really am doubting him so if any one can clear the air that would b great.....
#112173 by began steele Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:16 pm
port 78. Thanks for asking us. 101% scammer. He will tell you he wants you to pay for leave , or a special phone card etc etc. Soldiers get paid same as anyone else wherever they, are even in Afghanistan and can use credit and debit cards..They never pay for flight tickets either. Never send money to anyone on internet whatever the excuse/lie. Please publish email address and photos too. Links/URL to profile and name used will help us too. As much as you can inluding email texts because they use them over and over again.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#112225 by port78 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:26 pm
thank you for getting back to me...i was reading all this stuff online and crazy how its very simular to everyone eles story, all the same hook line and sinker...like they have covered all there bases.. but this person's game was not flawless..i kept asking the a few questions over and over and i got two different answers a couple times which made m wheels turn, and that he was kinda pushy bout getting leave and talking about marriage. thats just not normal conversation after two weeks......here is all the information
His yahoo messsenger id is jrobertsg ,[email protected] thats his email.. he said he was pcp justin roberts (GI) he said to add the GI part easier to know it was him because there are lots of justins and roberts ...living on a base new orleans..this is the email address that he gave me to apply for his leave
[email protected] and once i emialed that email i was to adress it to administrative block..
I met him on bbw.cupid.com . i dont know if he hide is profile from there after a couple of days of chatting he told me he didnt need to look no more...and he was going to hide it or remove it from there..i believe his name was just justin 38 male....how do i add pictures? i have three that he emailed me ...he shared a bout 3 more but i didnt save them ....wish i did..
#112256 by Grunt Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:29 pm
tagged
Justin R
Last Active: a day ago

#112266 by port78 Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:09 pm
THERE IS ONE MORE PICTURE HE MAILED ME IT WAS HIM AND HIS MOM..THIS PERSON PRETENDING TO BE JUSTIN. THERE WERE FOUR I LOOKED AGAIN TO MAKE SURE WHAT I HAD,THAT WAS IT..LIKE I SAID HE SHARED THREE OTHER PICS OF THIS PERSON BUT I DIDNT SAVE THEM..

Grunt wrote:tagged
Justin R
Last Active: a day ago
Member Since: June 11, <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">2012</a>

#112267 by VERY_SAD Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:17 pm
has just happened to me , I'm soooooo sad soooooo angry ......so cruel to do that, the soldier in the photo the one I fall in love with a '' scam'' sick very sick! My apin is sooooo big that today for the first time in my life i felt TRUE HATE.....SADLY saying. I WONDER WHO IS THE soldier in the photo, the one I love......the one I suffer for, and that soldier does not even knows me.....innocent soldier, I just wish he was real and would save my heart , that is sufferinf from him. I never ever cried so much in my life. I ask God to take this pain I feel inside, and to pray for this soldier whoever he may be.....maybe he needs it, and even not knowing him will pray for him all my life! I WISH he was a free soldier so I could met him and maybe he could save my broken heart that felt for him without him knowing....Sorry I feel this so strong and to help me with my pain I need to say it here, c'ause this pain is soooooooooo big that those who have been trough the same understand. Even without knowing u ''real soldier the photo one, be brave , be happy , and I'm sorry to love u so much teh way I do and believe me I never wanted this FAKE to scammed me or any other person because is more than I can bare, and if one day u see me in heaven or I SEE U I will go and talk to you and u please come talk to me please.....God bless u wherever u might be , I will pray for u all my life , pain is to big now, maybe when we met n heaven u will understand this love I have for u. I still have HOPE IMAGINE MY LOVE.......OUR SONG FROM LIVE, OVERCOME.......AND the angel song, insane no, LOVE. GOD HELP ME WITH THIS PAIN, MAKE GO AWAY PLEASE.....SEND ME MY ANGELMY SOLDIER THE PHOTO ONE......if he is free person he will be with me.....and if he is not , hope from my hear u are happy man and have a lovely family, that os what we were going to have :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: your first love letter remenber, u made the most happy woan in the world.......I know deep inside the REAL soldier is a man like that HUGE HEART PURE AND LOVELY MAN...LOVE U ALWAYS
#112318 by Grunt Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:01 am
FMF
sgtfzuniga
life is too short to worry
Age & Gender: 44 Year Old Man
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Other Eye Color

I am Seeking a: Woman
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Profession: Military
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? Yes

About Me
am frank a cool and calm collected gentle man.i love seen and making people laugh. i am single and searching i hav been alone for seven(7) years now... now i want to have a life its time i pick my self up and find someone to love and care fore. one who is simple straight forward easy going and god fearing

BigChurch
49 year old man in Washington City, District of Columbia, United States
Looking For: Women for a serious relationship or marriage

Profile for sgtfzuniga
a cool and calm person,loving,caring,god fearing with a great sense of humor
Birthdate: August 1, 1962
(49 years old)
Lives in: Washington City, District of Columbia, United States
Education: BA/BS (4 years college)
Marital Status: Divorced
#112320 by VERY_SAD Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:29 am
Anki67 wrote:Hi all! I'll send a link from Jenn Smith thread to this page, I want as many women will be able to find the information about this bastard. I do not want more women get into trouble. I have also found the military as I have photos of, and now know his real name. This is the link and thread, Jenn Smith viewtopic.php?f=13&t=18776. Hugs to you all

happened to me , bastard in not enough :cry: my pain is so dam real .....let's '' fight '' this monsters'' txs and be brave God bless u and '' my soldier '' on the photo :cry:
#112613 by Grunt Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:34 am
since when is the US army deploying US soldiers to Syria??? :mrgreen:

facebook.com
Sgtben Steven
Worked at United States Army
Went to Kansas City, Missouri
Lives in Homs, Syria :=)
From Los Angeles, California
About Sgtben
i am trustworthy i hate lies and disappointment

profile from 19 June

BTW, best friend of viewtopic.php?p=112612#p112612
Last edited by Grunt on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
#112614 by Grunt Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:56 am
facebook.com
Sgtsmith Perez
Worked at United States Army
Studied at America Military University

profile from June 26

yahoo avatar

friend of him :lol:
viewtopic.php?p=112613#p112613

pics stolen from a US soldier called Adan P.
uploaded over 100 pics to his MS profile (lots of family pics too)
#113111 by Spook Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:51 am
Spook wrote:http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6016362
USER ID: 6016362

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7245937078
Earl C

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=25518&start=330

Back again!
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5967860873
Kelly J

&
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5967861577
Kelly J

am In nigeriA. :=)
Last edited by Spook on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.