Information on romance scams and scammers.
#94627 by Spook Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:25 am
http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/honestabey
HonestAbey
How are you doing?am new to online dating stuff lookinbg forward to meet someone special
I am a:34 yr-old man seeking women, 35-55Location:hartselle,alabama, Alabama USALast Online:online today!Height:5' 6" (168 cm)Body Type:AverageEthnicity:White/CaucasianReligion:Christian/OtherSmokes:NeverDrinks:NeverMarital Status:Never MarriedHas Kids:I have no kidsWants Kids:DefinitelyHide/Show
In my own wordsAbout me:
Am Sgt Harry Glass Jeff in the U.s ARMY.am new on here,i see myself as a kinda man that believe what goes around always comes around...very kind,caring with great
sense of humor
I’m looking for: Good wife material,she must be honest,kind,optimistic with sense of humor.she have to take me as i am

ImageImage
Advertisement

#94632 by Barbie1953 Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:16 am
TH
Spook wrote:http://www.wireclub.com/users/jackrapp52
jack rapp (jackrapp52)
43 • Male • from Chicago

am in afghanistan on a mission
i have one kid
she say with her gramma
in nigeria

:laugh-s:

The above aka ,,,, Jack Rapp was also Derrick Wilson now he is going under Joey Edward and now his story he is in Africa doing peace keeping and he has a son called tony he is currenty on face book under Joey Edward he is on numerous dating sites he is now using a different photo of a Military person I cuaght him out queit a bit and I did not fall for his crap
#94799 by Spook Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:52 am
http://www.saymehi.com/profile.php?ID=82117
Ron777
- 47 y/o male
- manchester, United Kingdom
- English, English, English
- Army
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-04-06 16:17:14
- ID: 82117

I saw your profile while searching for profiles and yours came up,i am Sgt Ron Sparkman .I DESPERATELY need a RELIABLE and TRUSTWORTHY woman that i can confide in and also love me with all her heart for a serious relationship that may lead to marriage,have a nice day and i will be waiting for your responds ASAP. Take care..Please email me at [email protected].
Sgt Ron Sparkman

#94946 by Grunt Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:03 am
facebook.com
uid 100002302658661
Clarence Holley
Works at Retired NYPD Detective
Went to Columbus High School, Bronx, NY
Lives in Albany, New York
About Clarence
HELLO PEOPLE I HAD WORKED WITH THE UNITED STATES GOVERMENT FOR 21/1/2 YEAR'S AND NOW I AM A FAROMER AND A RETIRED UNITED STATES MARINE AND ALSO I STAND 5''11 AND 3/4 I W 200 L.B. I HAVE REDIRSH BROWN HAIR AND BEAUITFUL BLUE EYE AND ALSO I AM WHITE AND ALSO IRISH AND GERMAN AND ALSO PEOPLE I AM NOT MARRIED I JUST LOST MY WIFE IN 2001 AND ALSO I DO HAVE A 25 YEAR OLD DAUGTHER THAT LIVE WITH ME AND ALSO PEOPLE IF U WANT TOO SEE A PIC OF ME PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR CELL #### AND I WILL GIVE U ONE OF ME AND ALSO PEOPLE I DO HAVE SOME LAW ENFORENMENT BACK GROUND AND ALSO IF U R INTERESTED U CAN GIVE ME A CALL AT 1-646-404-7814 AND ALSO I AM ALSO ON FACEBOOK UNDER CLARENCE HOLLEY

myspace.com
uid 571918697
Clarence HOlley
Relationship: Single
#95042 by Grunt Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:06 am
myyearbook.com
uid 39804475
corder anderson
41, Male
Last Login 13 hours ago
Bakersfield, California

#95061 by began steele Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:10 am
Literacy is not this scammers finer point.
http://www.mydailyflog.com/Captbasanas
[email protected]?
I,M CAPTAIN MALCHET BASANAS,I AM FROM CALIFORNIA IN USA,I AM 40 YEARS OLD,I LIKE FUN WHEN IT IS TIME FOR FUN,LIKEWISE I AM SERIOUS WHEN IT IS TIME FOR SERIOUS,I NIETHER SMOKE NON DRINK...I WORK AS A MILITRY MAN FORABOUT 14YEARS;I HAVE WORK IN ABOUT 5COUNTRYS,NOW I AM AT NIGERIA WORKING AGAINST THE MILITRY DEFENSE GOING ROUND IN NIGERIA...I HAVE LOST MY LOVELY WIFE FOR ABOUT 3YEARS I HAVE BEEN SINGLE,WIHT MY TWO LOVELY SON,AND DUGTHER. A 13YEARS GIRL,AND A 16YEAR OLD BOY....NOW I AM READY FOR MARREIAGE,,,SO I THINK I SHOULD FIND A CHOICE OF MINE,THAT WE BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF ME AND MY LOVLY CHILD............WHOULD YOU????U CAN TEXT ME ON +2348188397651 ,OR U MAIL ME AT, [email protected]?

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#95102 by Spook Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:23 am
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5973672
USER ID: 5973672
Nickname: Kelss
Name: Kelvin
State/Region: Illinois
City: Chicago

Kelss: a US soldier
but i'm presently a deployment
afghan

IP: 69.22.179.196
Decimal: 1159115716
Hostname: 69.22.179.196
ISP: nLayer Communications
Organization: GIGLINX

then...... :dancebaby:
IP: 41.206.12.18
ISP: MTN Nigeria
Organization: MTN Nigeria
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Oyo
City: Ibadan

Hi,
How is your day going? Just thought I'd write you a short note to tell you how much I enjoyed meeting you on the site and conversating with you on IM. I can't recall when I had a more pleasant time. Everything felt so natural, and you were very easy to talk to. It's hard for me to identify what it is about you that attracts me so.......... Your inner beauty and what you want out of life. Whatever it is, I can sense its presence. You could call it chemistry, or better yet, the possibility that we are on the same wavelength.
I really hope that our first encounter was not our last because I felt very special when I was with you. I truly want to give this a chance to grow more and higher to something more than friendship. Cant wait to chat with you again.
Enjoy the rest of your day
Last edited by Spook on Thu May 03, 2012 4:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
#95117 by Grunt Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:59 pm
facebook.com
uid 100003649328265
Kelvin Sanders
Captain at United States Army
In a relationship

#95123 by Spook Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:24 pm
http://badoo.com/0274756651/
Paul Johnson, 44
Honolulu, HI, United States

im paul by nam
im presently in afghanistan
i can help u if u have any of ur friend that has been scam before my commander will help them to get there money back ok :yikes:
do u have yahoo id so that we can see on cam
u will know that im real
[email protected]

#95125 by Grunt Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:33 pm
myspace.com
uid 577738291
Paul Johnson
Relationship: Single

#95133 by Spook Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:13 pm
http://hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3376622
dominguez
Male, 44 Years Old
From New York, NY
life is very beautiful,,,,,,i am here to find the love of my life......i am divorced but i have a daugher,,,, i am caring,honest......and i dislike cheat and pretence
my name is Dominguez bills,,,i am united state army,i am divorced,i am a honest,caring man,i dislike cheating,pretense,,,,i am on deployment to Tripoli city,Libya.......i am here searching for a soul mate or a reliable friend,,,,,not cheaters,,waiting for your response.......you can mail me at [email protected] ,,,,,if you don't mind

#95199 by OCRVT Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:35 pm
Thanks for the list. I have pictures from the guy who tried to scam me sent. But they are of a real solider! Found where he got the pictures but should they be posted?
#95202 by Bubbles Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:49 pm
Welcome to ScamWarners OCRVT . All of the photos posted are of real soldiers and not of the actual scammer. We do ask that if you decide to post photos you deface them like those above so they cannot be used by scammers and so people reading through know that the photos are being misused by scammers.

Photos are not as useful as the scammer's script and the email address he is using. That is how people search to see if they are being scammed. Thank you for your question and participation here.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.