Information on romance scams and scammers.
#99684 by Spook Thu May 03, 2012 7:04 am
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6058698
USER ID: 6058698
Nickname: chrisg
Name: chris greenway
State/Region: Indiana
City: South Bend
Last login: May 3, 2012, 05:53

chrisg: Sorry am an soldier and dont have time here to talk .. Why can't you send me your email so that i can tell you detain about me and my purpose of comin here is to fine Love [email protected]

Advertisement

#100299 by Grunt Sun May 06, 2012 2:09 pm
viewtopic.php?p=90708#p90708

To [email protected]
Opened 2012/05/06 - 48day15hour15min36sec after sending 8)
Location Fremont, California, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (65.49.68.195:46826)
P: 65.49.68.195
ISP: Hurricane Electric
Organization: Hurricane Electric
Services: Suspected network sharing device
State/Region: California
City: Fremont
#100730 by Spook Tue May 08, 2012 11:02 am
http://badoo.com/01214101505/
Jeffrey, 49
Baltimore, MD, United States
About me
am a cool, simple and easy going type... i am a honest man, i don't lie, play games or hide anything. i like spending time in and outdoors if i can i take walks along the beach and watch the sunrise and sunset, i like watching movies and dining out as fact, I am a little bit of a romantic and i like to treat a woman the way they deserve. That is with respect , care and kindness. I believe … life is meant to spend it with someone....... spending the day pleasing someone dear to my heart would make me the happiest man on earth. I even like walking in the rain sometimes. I listen to lots of different types of music. i have a real good sense of humor, i am not in a hurry to find the love love of my life, but i don't want to wait for months and months either. Life is too short to spend it alone and the passion, beauty and the excitement of being with the one you love is so wonderful....
Looking for
i want to meet someone that is right for me and understand me, what bothers me most in this life and what is inside it and how you feel it, i want to meet Someone that is romantic, serious and down to hearth at the same time. a woman who likes to laugh and enjoy the outdoors, who truly wants to be a soulmate, a woman who is honest, loyal, trustworthy and treats her man right

how you dont mind if we could get to know ourselves more on yahoo messenager if you can share you email ID, i work with US navy on international shipping trade to west africa continent :mrgreen:
#101617 by began steele Sat May 12, 2012 1:18 pm
Message sent to me
This is my contact from Quepasa.He sent to me this message
Quepasa
Roberts F
http://www.quepasa.com/qp/277611453.html

my name is ROBERTS FRED am from the united state i serve the US ARMY... am one of the senior officer leading the team to Afghanistan war region for peace keeping,now and am new in this site and am here looking for good relationship and honest woman ,i am single and no kid but i was married befor but my ex have heart problem and she died abut 2 years ago, my pray is to have good relationship and happy home in my life, i will be so much happy to chat with you and know more abut you so you can give me your email address or you add me [email protected] i will be waiting for your reply thank
roberts fred

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5967602907

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#101641 by Grunt Sat May 12, 2012 6:57 pm
viewtopic.php?p=97895#p97895

Debbie Prieve, finally got her email address
out of 5 FB profiles she set up this is the only one left

facebook.com
uid 100002621096389
C Debbie Prieve
Worked at U.S Army
Studied at University of Maryland, College Park

am so sorry i have been busy with work how are you doing?

Received: from [66.135.43.183]
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 14:56:45 -0700 (PDT)
IP: 66.135.43.183
Organization: ServerBeach
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Texas
City: San Antonio
#102162 by Spook Tue May 15, 2012 1:17 am
[email protected] reported as scammer email, but now deactivated

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5959312
USER ID: 5959312
Nickname: garcia12377
Name: garcia mitchell
City: Los Angeles

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5963379
USER ID: 5963379
Nickname: garcia12377
Name: Henry Garcia
City: Los Angeles

#102651 by Grunt Thu May 17, 2012 4:39 am
single123.com
malvin07
Malvin Morlock
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: California
City: torrence
Zip Code: 95133
Description:
just a cool guy who works for the united states army,cool and fun to be with,am a single father with a 5yr old lovely kid.i love my job cause am passionate about it.am down to earth serious in finding a woman that would share my lonely world with me and that would love my daughter,i could be a fun addict aside my time consuming job.

pic shows
Cpl. Jeremy Morlock, 22
one of five soldiers who stands accused of being part of a secret "kill team" in his Stryker brigade unit, murdering innocent Afghans and collecting their body parts as souvenirs.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2010-09 ... rs-grenade

Sender: malvin07
hello,thanks alot for complimenting me on how handsome i look,but a fact still stands that u are a very gorgious looking woman with striking beauty and i really can't ignore taking a second glance at ur lovely pic,i hope we could get to know eachother,would u mind if i ask about ur purpose on here is,are u married? cause it suprises me to see such a lovely lady as u being idle,well i mean single.my interest lies in getting to know u,what u like,the kind of man u seek,well thats if u are available for someone special to fill u up.love,malvin

Malvin changed his pic, still no email address, only contact on the site
he poses as Army Staff Sgt. Salvatore Giunta now :lol:
Last edited by Grunt on Sat May 19, 2012 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
#102655 by Grunt Thu May 17, 2012 4:53 am
viewtopic.php?p=86338#p86338

he contacted me again :lol:

single123.com
easy44
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Iowa
City: council bluffs
Zip Code: 51520
Description:
am a sincere, honest, dedicated, responsible, romantic, and passionate young gentleman with a good sense of humor and strong values in search of a best friend, life-long partner, and a true love. Even though I am blessed with a youthful appearance, I have the wisdom of many ages. I value friendship, honesty, loyalty, romance, passion, spirituality, family, and a good laugh. I have had many experiences in my life that make me an intelligent, well-rounded, understanding, and compassionate person. I am responsible and have been successful in my career and have financial stability and security. My priorities are always with home, family, and hopefully, one day, a love that is true. I was raised with proper values,

My names are Trenton hatfield Ryan divorced ,father of one daughter, i am a soldier in the US army presently on a mission in Afghanistan,i just joined this site,i was going through profile on this site when i came across your profile ,i must say im attracted to your profile and your personality,would really love to get to know your,im looking to retire and settle down and start a family with the woman i love,i think you and i would really get along well,distance,race and country is not the problem,i make no preference when it comes to matters of the heart, if you share my dreams you can reach me through My messenger and email is ............... hatfieldtrenton68 .............a/t/y/a//h/o/o/d/o/t/c//om/
add me so that we can get to chat and

new message :laugh-s:

I am looking for a warm, loving, passionate woman to spend the rest of my life with.
Here is my story. I was born in spain malaga, and when I was a year old my parents moved to Los Angeles, California. We lived there until I was ten and then upon the advice of his doctor, my father moved to Phoenix, Arizona for his health. We lived there for two years and a friend of my father talked him into moving to Michigan where we lived until I was 16. We then moved back to Phoenix, Arizona where I graduated from high school.
Shortly after graduation I joined the Army where I spent 10 years now. While in the military I went on a temporary duty assignment to Ft. Smith, Arkansas, where I met my first wife, Martha. We had one daughter children
While in the Army 2yrs ago we are to move down to Afghanistan for mission stationed in Kabul that is where I find myself here now.
I found out after we were married that her family hated me. Her father went out to break up our marriage and she left me. . As I have told you already, she turned cold, bitter, and evil. She told me that she was making the house payment and after I left, I found out that the house was over $6,000 in the arrears. I can understand now why her father divorced her mother.
.I play video games and computer games. I am a meat and potatoes eater but like to try new things at least once
I try to please that special someone and it makes me happy to make her happy and I will put my wants second to hers most of the time. I want a warm loving, caring, passionate woman that will walk beside me and not in back or in front of me.
What I like in a lady is for her to be honest, truthful, and loyal. My ex I found out had been lying to me through our whole marriage. I want a warm, passionate, loving woman to spend the rest of my life with. I want one that will walk beside me and not behind me or in front of me. One that likes to walk hand in hand under the stars and talk of all the things that a man and woman does, even the silly little things of life.
That is about it for now. If you have any questions just ask me and I will answer truthfully.
Sincerely,
Trenton

Received: from [64.31.34.228]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012
IP: 64.31.34.228
Organization: Limestone Networks
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Type: Corporate
Last edited by Grunt on Fri May 18, 2012 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
#102694 by Grunt Thu May 17, 2012 7:24 am
this scammer uses pics of two different soliders KIA :twisted:

fishmeetfish.com
tonyperry52
am a new to this dating site working for us army am just here looking for my dream come true who is going to be there for me both of my kid
Age & Gender: 46 Year Old Man
Height: 4' 6" (137 cm) :lol:
I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Dating
My Education: High School
My Profession: Sgt
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? Yes
About Me
am tonyp by name working for us army developed in afgan i was just introduce to this dating site am here looking for the rest of my life who is ganna be there for me both of my little kid am single dad

pic shows
Staff Sgt. David P. Senft, RIP
The 27-year-old helicopter crew chief had a fatal gunshot wound to the head and was found inside a vehicle in a remote part of the massive air base in Kandahar, Afghanistan

http://www.theunion.com/article/20101123/NEWS/101129985

his yahoo avatar shows
Sgt. Roberto D. Sanchez, RIP
24, of Satellite Beach, died Oct. 1 in Kandahar province, Afghanistan, of wounds suffered when enemy forces attacked his unit with an improvised explosive device.
Sanchez was assigned to the 1st Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, Hunter Army Airfield, Savannah, Ga.
U.S. ARMY / October 4, 2009

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 4388.story

#102805 by Grunt Thu May 17, 2012 6:27 pm
matchdoctor.com
cuddleblake
41-year-old Male
Seeking Men: 34 - 55
Thomasville, North Carolina, United States

about myself:
i am Blake working in the American military service
I am looking for a woman who is active and who has self confidence in herself and she is interested in dating one quality person. My motto is never look back, always look forward and everyone deserves to be happy. I am Silly and Sweet, Sassy and Classy, Mature and Serious, Playful with Good Intentions, like to laugh and enjoy life. I
I have a lot to offer the right person; I know how to treat that special woman in my life. I am emotionally secure and looking for the same. I am NOT a game player! I am easy going and have a big heart. I am intelligent, caring, have a sense of humor (mostly sarcastic) and am 100% loyal..
My perfect match would catch my eye the minute we met. she would be honest, have a sense of style, be secure, motivated, have a great personality and be a great communicator. Respect for your mate is very important, at the top on my list. she has to be able to hold a conversation and have his own opinions (I know I do!).
I am looking for a woman who I can trust and admire and who feels the same way about me. Someone who can't wait to be together again after we have been apart! she will be passionate about life and about being with the one she loves...someone with energy who loves life and she is a people person as well. she has to have her own life and friends but then can't wait to see me the next time we get together. I am a one woman man only and I am looking for a one man woman to share my life with… eventually. I think that's the norm but I've learned not all people live a healthy, honest life.
I have a diversified background and am happy almost anywhere doing most anything…whether it’s a museum or a football game, boating, motorcycling, fishing (if someone else baits the hook!), rollerblading and spending time at the beach. I will try just about anything at least once! I love to throw steaks on the grill, hang on the deck or patio (if I have the right companion), listen to great
willing to relocate: Yes
marital status: Single
seeking relationship: Long term relationship, On line chat, Marriage
looking for a match: Anywhere

education: Bachelor's degree
ethnicity: Caucasian
speaks: English
wants children: Yes, ABSOLUTELY
job: Political/Govt/Civil Service/Military

about my work:
am just a soldier
income: $75,001 to $100,000
political position: Liberal
Qualities
activities: Clubbing, Crafts, Dinner parties, Home improvement, Movies, Outdoor activities, Reading, Travel, TV, Working out, Shopping
attributes: Active, Attractive, Communicative, Family Oriented, Religious, Self Confident, Sensitive, Trustworthy
the person I would like to meet:
I am looking for a woman who I can trust and admire and who feels the same way about me. Someone who can't wait to be together again after we have been apart! she will be passionate about life and about being with the one she loves...someone with energy who loves life and she is a people person as well. she has to have her own life and friends but then can't wait to see me the next time we get together. I am a one woman man only and I am looking for a one man woman to share my life with… eventually. I think that's the norm but I've learned not all people live a healthy, honest life.

#102806 by Grunt Thu May 17, 2012 6:30 pm
hi5.com/
uid 5455839209
Steven B
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Español - España
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
High School: Southern California Military Academy '04
College: DeVry University-Pomona '04
About Me
Music:
rap songs,r&b
Sports:
soccer, basketball.
Interests:
love soccer
Dreams:
am here to meet a good lady who would love me for who i am
About Me:
am blake from working in the military army am easy going just ask me anything please no time wasters please