Information on romance scams and scammers.
#104722 by Grunt Sat May 26, 2012 9:31 pm
viewtopic.php?p=102651#p102651
PM from a vicitim asking me to post this info

with this email address [email protected]
and the nick malvin75
the scammer posing as Staff Sgt. Salvatore Giunta
poses on several Christian dating sites

also on
BigChurch
malvin75
am just a cool guy who works for d united states army
2 year old man in Chicago, Illinois, United States Looking For: Women for casual dating, a serious relationship, marriage or a friend

Profile for malvin75
just a cool guy who works for the united states army,cool and fun to be with,am a single father with a 5yr old lovely kid.i love my job cause am passionate about it.am down to earth serious in finding a woman that would share my lonely world with me and that would love my daughter,i could be a fun addict aside my time consuming job.

Education: PhD/MD/Post doctorate
Marital Status: Divorced

waplog.com
malvin75
Male , 42
Ukraine, Ukraine
- Last Login : 1 hour ago
· Information: it pays to hold on to what u got rather than vice versa
· Single, Looking For:Marriage, Interested In:Woman.

connectingsingles.com
malvin75
looking at d sky to see if love falls fromd sky
I am a: 42 yr-old man seeking women, 31-55
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Kids: Yes, and they don't live with me
Wants Kids: Definitely
Education: Masters Degree
Occupation: Military, military work is a tactical job although it could be very time demanding
In my own words
About me:
kiss am just a cool guy who works for the united states army,aside my time consuming job i make fun merry go round when its calls for me.if i ever had a chance to make a decision i would just try to sort out a sweet loving woman that would fulfill my dreams.in as much that am a single parent with a 5yr old kid i try to make spare time for family and social activities.u are welcome to my world
I’m looking for:
well my ideal match must be a woman but not just any woman but a caring woman would be perfect

there are so many profiles on different sites
would be a never ending story to post them all
Advertisement

#104864 by Grunt Sun May 27, 2012 5:23 pm
the 'Grilette Family' story :lol:

deleted on FB
Grillette Francis
lives in Kabul
from Fremont, California

pof.com
iam focused
well do not really know what to say about my hobby iam a military and i shoot for fun lol my goal in this site is to find someone serious to get married to and iam just a cool going guy who is always
Fremont California, grillettfrancis1, 46

this time
[email protected]

okcupid.com
grillettfrancis
47 / M / Straight / Single
Fremont, California

Image Image

citysex.com
uid 27430053
grillettfrancis Male, 47 years old
" i am focused "
about me: Birthday:February 01, 1965
State/Province:CA
City:Fremont
Body Type:Athletic
Race:Caucasian
Marital Status:Single
Seeking:Benefactor (I want to spoil),Serious (Long-Term)

in my own words:
just a cool guy looking for something serious

one Grilette wrote back :lol:
hello how are you doing today will love to see more of your pics

Received: from [41.71.188.28]
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012

Ikorodu, Nigeria
Last edited by Grunt on Mon May 28, 2012 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
#104866 by Grunt Sun May 27, 2012 5:39 pm
the picture of [email protected] from the okcupid profile appears on FB

Wautash Grillett
Joined Facebook, January 24, 2009

myspace.com
Wautash Grillett
Male, 33, Kabul, Afghanistan

the original??? uploaded 76 pics also those from the previous post

youtube.com/user/wautashgrillett

plus.google.com
#104895 by SHB1995 Sun May 27, 2012 8:51 pm
I was also scammed by someone posing to be in Afghanistan. Harry James was the name used and "James" was on his military uniform in the picture below. After reading through the posts, I saw this same person had been used on a previous scam. The email address used was [email protected]

URL=http://scamwarners.com/main/v.php?id=20120527194301_Harry1.jpg]Image[/URL]
#105076 by began steele Mon May 28, 2012 3:21 pm
[email protected]/ is using same pic here
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5456237602
James S.
Hello madam...how are you...are u single I will like 2 knw u more baby...

= Africa.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#105080 by began steele Mon May 28, 2012 4:23 pm
Perry J < [email protected] >

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5965089063

Subject:Re: hello.How are you doing? ...

hi to you over there.i'm new to this online dating site Good to see such a wonderful woman with sound profile,it makes me to keep on reading your data my woman.?Well you will need to know little about me.I am perry, working for the us army, currently on a deployment dowwn to afghanistan on a mision to give humanity protection and good homage.I join this site of recent cos I have been lonely for some years and now am looking for whom to make me a complete human being and make me happy . ..If only you will give attention to such a guy like me,If I'm to be considered...so I will like to know you the more and it will be of my great joy to talk to you in my yahoo messenger list ,you can hook me up in my yahoo list which is fast [email protected] or you send your yahoo messenger address to me as well for better conversation…I will be looking forward to hear from you soon...remember your (?) troops in prayer
Bit odd this. The lady who provided the info is from Ukraine, and one of our dedicated scam hunters. :D

Zorpia
http://mini.zorpia.com/mini#!perryjay

profile without picture
Perry J
http://www.hi5.com/profile.html?uid=5965089063

searching by image

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2010/07 ... ongsv.html

picture stolen from Sgt.David Rider

his avatar on messenger belong to David Rider

http://socialwhitepages.ca/david-rider/

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#105082 by Grunt Mon May 28, 2012 4:42 pm
zorpia.com
Username: perryjay
Name: perry

pic shows Army Reserve Sgt. David Rider

yahoo avatar

naijapals.com
uid 206607
Perryjay
OLAYERI PETER
27,male
abuja, Nigeria.

Last edited by Grunt on Mon May 28, 2012 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#105326 by Grunt Tue May 29, 2012 8:51 pm
[email protected]

2 profiles on facebook

Alfred Drapper

and
Peter Draper
Works at United States Army
Studied at University of South Florida
Lives in Bekasi
From Miami, Florida

on elmaz.co.uk
Raymond Draper, 50 years
Title: Looking for true love and happiness..
Text: I'm Passionate about life, social justice, nature, God Fearing...
City: Long Beach Country: United States

pictures used by this scammer

#105520 by Grunt Wed May 30, 2012 2:18 pm
facebook.com

Allen Brand
Worked at minitary
Favorite Quotations
Love is good ...it always keep people in right places.....truly when you have love to you partner, something good will come out ...but when you pretend to him or her...surly bad thing is coming up for you....

...please give me a chance to know you better, you can add me to your messenger........ [email protected]...
#105845 by Spook Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:07 am
Another "soldier in Afghanistan" with monetary problems!
#105967 by lialourensen Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:04 pm
i can give you some scammers joh hassing [email protected] heys nigerian heys on wann [email protected] say heys us armysoldier in afganistan but heys afriaan from ghana in haife i have his pictures than you have [email protected] heys scammer hey in ghana was soldier in irak heys fake too dont wonne show his face ask everytime for money i have a movie of him and pictures they al come from badoo or wann and tagged they al live in sunnyvale and colorado brightom you can checkd it on ip finder mark wilton ip 66.55.206.154 tonyblaze ip 209.191.122.70..john hassing ip 98.139.183.24 thomas caring [email protected] ip65.55.206.154. i have checkd them al on ipfinder this are al the scammers i now
#105977 by Barbarablanket Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:06 pm
Hi, I'm in the UK and someone contacted me through WAYN website, claiming he was US peacekeeper, in Afghanistan . We exchanged a couple of messages via e-mail, then he requested doing instant chat on SKYPE. Some things he was saying just didn't seem right and he was pushing for a relationship far too soon.
I checked up on some US army and government websites and established that there was a huge amount of identity fraud going on in respect of US soldiers.
I researched online how to find out the IP address of an e mail sender and also easily downloaded an IP tracer program. Surprise, surprise the e-mails originated in Ghana...quite a long way from Kabul...It's easy to get sucked in, these guys tell such a good story, he even sent me photos in various situations with his troops. Something wasn't quite right with the language and grammar which made me a bit suspicious, but I can see how easy it would be to fall for someone like this with sob story of being a widower and having a son to bring up.
#106180 by Grunt Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:46 pm
facebook.com
uid 100003108466446
Alex P Abood
Worked at miltary
Studied at Los Angeles, California

...Have You talk to any Military Army Online here?am new to This ...You have a good and cute Picz...love to chat with You Capt.Alex.

email address already scam-listed elsewhere

with the last pic posted also

facebook.com
Patrick Burns
Worked at U. S. Air Force
Went to cambrige --- Garden City, Michigan

and

facebook.com
uid 100001127660927
Alex Johnson
Basic Information
About Alex My name is Alex, divorced in custordy of 2 kids,I work as an aeromedical Technicain for an air force reserve..As far apart from that, i have a newly registered biz