Information on romance scams and scammers.
#106255 by Grunt Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:09 am
deleted on FB
Andrew Jackson
Commander, United States Army
Studied Security Management at American Military University
Lives in Los Angeles
From Los Angeles,California.

but still on MS
Andrew Jackson
Male, 30, Single
LAGOS, Nigeria :lol:
Advertisement

#107028 by Spook Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:54 am
One of many profiles this scammer has........mostly Miller!
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6202485
USER ID: 6202485
Nickname: Mill
Name: Miller Goffery
State/Region: Kentucky
City: New

Mill: Miller. Divorced as well and i live in American. Am a soldier and currently am here in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission
Mill: I know ...you scammers don,t ever have cameras
Mill: i have lost 22000 to scammers so i know all your tricks :laugh-s:

#107176 by Grunt Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:11 pm
facebook.com
uid 100002924762680
Benjamin Messkit
Worked at United States Army
Studied at Lyman Ward Military Academy, Camp Hill, Alabama
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Chicago, Illinois
laura, Daughter, 9 years
About Benjamin
BENJAMIN MESSKIT Soldier by profession.... presently deployed to AFGHANISTAN on NATO/UNITED NATION MISSION for peace-keeping and soul revival.....Open minded military man, but don't take sh*t and don't give sh*t

#107207 by Grunt Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:20 pm
facebook.com
Bernard John Davies
Worked at United States Army

Image Image
#107208 by Grunt Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:23 pm
2nd pic of previous post also on FB
Raymond Legget
Lives in Miami, Florida
From London, United Kingdom

About Raymond
I like to live a healthy life style, exercise, the outdoors, beaches, mountains, picnic, planing weekends, being at home in front of the fire place with my best friends, having to romantic evening talking and making plains for the future, driving thru the country side enjoying the smell of nature and watching nature, like to play golf, go fishing and hunting, like short weekend get always for romantic weekends to be together just the two of us.
#107295 by began steele Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:11 pm
Claims to be SSGt in US Army.
[email protected]

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5969153554
Damien P

Last Active: 2 days ago

Profile Views: 63 times

Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Single

Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship

Languages: English

Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

Religion: Christian

Orientation: Straight
#
About Me

* Music:

Rock n' Roll, Country, Hard Rock & Metal, Jazz, Oldies, , Soul/R&B musics.
* Movies:

Action
* TV:

News
* Books:

Novels
* Sports:

Gold, Football
* Interests:

Swimming,Reading,Cooking
* Dreams: My dream is to meet a COMPATIBLE woman that is fun-loving, great company, who walks, talks, and acts of integrity in all his actions :=)

Best Features:SmileAbout Me:I am a positive thinking person, very upbeat and always looking for and observing the good in life, people and my surroundings. I love to laugh even if it is simply cracking myself up. I firmly believe in Karma in the sense that I give, share and spread as much kindness as possible knowing it comes back my way. I am passionate about the arts and creating in all its many shapes and forms. I believe in recycling, human rights and helping the children that will be running this world in the future be the best they can. I am a down-to-earth, easy-going, level-headed, optimistic, spirited type person - One who really enjoys being outside walking/hiking, playing/exploring, beach biking, or just relaxing (absorbing) nature's beauty - anytime – anywhere (I am a naturalist in health and healing) I do like to travel as much as possible, near or far…exploring the world or close by adventures – (I especially love all parks, walking on beaches, viewing/ photographing sunrises and sunsets, all body of waters and mountains anywhere) also unique city-exploring is enjoyable too

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#107296 by began steele Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:25 pm
Sent to me as a forward. Parcel scammer.
Sent: Wed, Jun 6, 2012 5:05 am
Subject: I need to hear from you!

Hello,

I am Cpt. Brian Hall an officer of the U.S Army presently serving with the US Army security forces in Kabul Afghanistan.
You may not know me but i really need your help as i have some very important packages to ship to you for safekeeping until i return back home
to the USA. For security reasons i will only explain further upon receiving a positive response from you.

Thanks.
Cpt. Brian Hall

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#108693 by Grunt Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:57 am
on FB
Bobby Camel
Worked at Ministry of Defence

...am major camel joe,i am gentle,cool and Godfearing person and looking for a lady dat knows wht she want in a man...

myspace.com
uid 507700713
Major joe Camel
Male, 33

migente.com
Sgt. Joe
Race: White

#109292 by AlanJones Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:21 am
Grunt wrote:Zell Miller <[email protected]>

This scammer is now using the name Gen Abert Miller and the Skype ID gen.abert.miller, but still the same email address. Claiming to be from Florida.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#109430 by PotteryGirl Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:15 pm
Now using [email protected]
Email trace header leads to Ghana, Accra
Works with accomplice, Michael Pratt, now under [email protected].

Grunt wrote:email address leads to
plus.google.com/photos/117388092589502900852
Picasa harrywillson46

singletreffen.de/community/show_profil_full/383645/browse
loveoffers
male, 51 yrs from 71xxx Remseck

Well I wrote something bit about myself to share with you.Life is good at this point.I was very blessed with loving parents.and i lost them long time ago when i was young. I hope some day I' will be able to give the love to someone as they gave to each other & to me. I'm in good health.. I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures.
I am a humorous,fun,honesty,truthful,God fearing,humble,understanding devoted,caring, loving and family oriented man .I am a widower.I am the sincere optimistic man with strong personality but a little bit shy. But I consider myself as a good adviser.The only thing I want from life is happy, quiet family with my beloved woman.I am the one who can be a good friend and supporter.I am very communicative and cheerful.I am very romantic and feel so nice looking at the starry sky, dreaming. I dream about my only woman who is somewhere far now, and who is looking for me…
I am very educated, not necessarily from a collegiate accomplishment level as I am street wise and in tune with my surroundings, making me more often comfortable than anxious. I have spent a lot of time alone for begin widowed for years because I took a good look and did not like who I always saw so I took the time out to get to know myself and change those values and attitudes I did not like and made sure the change was me. I have lived a very full life,visited some country in the world, had more adventures than I sometimes can remember, but they have all been educational and I am glad they happened and I experienced them.

also documented here
http://militarygear.com/asp/2010/07/28/ ... -of-shame/

2nd pic of harrywillson46

http://www.livedatesearch.com/
rappy2011
Full Name Rapp Hart
Birth Date/Age 26 December 1964, 47 y.o.
Current Location Netherlands, Noord-holland
Gender Man
About myself
Am a down to heart, honest, caring, loving, humble and understanding type of man who really believes in meeting people and knowing them really for who they are and can really get closer to them to see what life has in store for all of us, i don't smoke but drink a little type of guy,i don't go out too much because i have a very busy job. i am fun to be with,love going for a walk,hunting,camping,fishing and i love to clean the house and listen to music and love kids
#109624 by Grunt Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:48 am
facebook.com
Richard Glen
Worked at Millitary Personeel
Studied at Harvard University
Male

profile from June 8

...am Richard Glen from Philadelphia,45 years Old,widowed and I work as a Sergent under the UNITED STATES ARMY...

yahoo avatar

sup xxx, i was so happy when i saw your Message... well i will like telling you more about me, i will like you to chat with me on yahoo I.M for better chat so i can share with you some life experiences i have heard.....well i am a kinda passionate,Godfearing man that is looking for a Perfect Match....so i will like us to chat on yahoo...hope to hear from you soon

Received: from [204.106.10.18]
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012
IP: 204.106.10.18
ISP: Juch-Tech
Organization: Xicom Technology Canada Limited

pics have the caption Eric :lol:

Last edited by Grunt on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#109627 by Grunt Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:02 am
BP
jack911
Sex: Male

facebook.com
Captjack Colins
Worked at Military
In a relationship
Male

on
lovedate.com
his name is Mike, 39 yrs and the country of residence are the Bahamas
for further info one has to register
#109790 by Grunt Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:52 am
I wish to know you better.

not much of a reply and IP ...
mugu on Blackberry :(
Received: from [93.186.30.121]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012

2nd message
Thanks for your reply i really appreciate you response it shows that you have me on mind and you are wonderful with the response...My name is captain jack colins i was born in united sate of America.My Dad is from new jersey while Mum is a Briton,i was 8years when i lost my parents in an accident though i was so small but i can feel their loss and after then my Uncle took me to United Kingdom where i grew up and some years later i lost him as well and i was really down and think i have to go on with life..this makes me to join the British Army due to my boring life and presently i am in the military camp in africa,we are send to track down the bokoharan terrorist.i am bored and want to go on with life and have a family soon..I am looking forward to meet a lady that is why am on the site.i will like to know more about you as well maybe we can have a spark from there.i hope to read back from you soon.
Received: from [69.4.232.62]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012
IP: 69.4.232.62
Hostname: no-rdns.ord02.singlehop.net
Organization: Hosting Services
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Utah
City: Providence
Last edited by Grunt on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#109828 by merci Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:41 pm
i have further pictures of your looking4love41 and looking4love12 but cant figure out how to put them with the post. He was going by the name of Kennedy James ssgt in army in afghanistan on match.com then he was on the dating site of twoo as AlexjamesKennedy555 and last I saw him he is on Meetme (formerly known as my yearbook) as Watson James. I have several pics of him where do you want me to load them at?