Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#153421 by gracebenetta Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:46 am
Hello I saw someone on tagged who tagged me and said he is in the army in and emailed me his number, I text him and he has been texting me 3 to 4 times a day and now telling me he wants to be with me and I was beautiful and wants a relationship with me and the only way he can be with me if i fly him from afghstan and do a leave request and I saw that someone else is experiencing the same thing. The he picture he sent me ,he is a hunk and wanted a serious relationship and reads the Bible. I think I am being scam,because he asked me how much money I had. I thought that was strange,because I thought the army flies them free. Am I being scam?

Benetta
#153423 by began steele Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:24 am
Quite right Benetta. Scammer obviously. Please post his Tagged link to profile and what rubbish he sent you. Of course when sending money pops up never do that. Mention of Western Union, shipments and Diplomats, and paying for leave is always a scam. Profile name Age and location will help me find your scammer. Don't tell him anything and ensure he does not contact you again. He uses stolen pictures and is not a soldier , he is an African boy after your money. He just wanted to know how much he could steal from you. He will have that and run you into debt with a fake cheque to cash and send money to him.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#153787 by Grunt Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:33 pm
viewtopic.php?p=153163#p153163
the skipjack is back :lol:
had till yesterday the pic from post quoted above
today without pic

wayn.com/profiles/markj997
Hi, my name is John Kelly. I'm a 60 year-old Dutch male, currently in Amsterdam, Netherlands. I last logged in on 1st Mar 2013 and I have 44 friends around the world.

2013 Mar 01 18:14
ok my dear can you send me an email about your self , this is my skype id card general.john.f.kelly2 my email is [email protected]

yahoo avatar
#158889 by BJ56 Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:27 pm
Just wanted to let you all know that Leroy Petry is now on a dating site Confirio.com and is passing himself as arthur petry (using [email protected] as his im name). I had received a message from Mr. Petry and he had given me his im name to contact him. He is still using the picture that is shown on this website under the name of Leroy Petry. Ladies! Watch out for this guy!!! (His profile name on Confirio.com is PETRY4REAL)
#159776 by Grunt Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:09 pm
zorpia
user name: zimonyamany
gen.stephen
54, Male, Flora, Illinois, United States
Online now!
Ethnicity: Native American
Dating
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Interested in: Friends, Activity Partners, Dating, Serious Relationship

Personal
About me:
hi,am a loving and caring man down to earth,full of life,on here searching for nice friends and a possibly a lovely woman to spend the rest of my life with, anything you want to know ask me,thank you all for taking time to read my profile.

okay here is my personal id,
gen.stephenwilliam @yahoo.com
i will be waiting for you add my dear, take care

sorry who is this please,and how did you get my email, can i know where you get my email from please?
Received: from [41.218.247.43]
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Accra, Ghana

am so sorry i never expected the email because you didnt give me your email
,am sorry ok, how are you, please do you have messenger or skype so we can chat more and maybe you can see me in camera too, if you dont mind?
Received: from [41.218.246.125]
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013
#160924 by Spook Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:17 pm
http://us1.badoo.com/0318844030
Jose Andrews, 42
Russellville, AL, United States
About me
I’m a very straightforward, no BS type of guy. I live life to the fullest and know how to have fun because life is just too short. I live a drama free life and don’t sweat the small stuff. I will like to share my interests with you, i think it's one of the needed steps to get to know each other better. My interests are : photography, traveling, museums, the great outdoors-camping, movies, antique … shopping, animals, most anything that I haven't seen or tried once.
i'm interested in a family oriented woman who is GOD fearing :bowdown: and caring!

faraburu bale jor
werey sha
a native language i learnt when i was deployed to africa :laugh-s:

Image Image Image
#160974 by Grunt Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:10 pm
profile pic already here
viewtopic.php?p=119630#p119630

FB
James Moore --- this time no 'Miller Family Member' :mrgreen:
About
C.E.O. at Moore Construction Company of Nc, LLC
Studied Construction Management at University of Florida
Past: Florida High
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Miami, Florida

netlog
james_moore61
male - 53 years, Florida, United States
Name James Moore
#161151 by KellyLangley Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:41 pm
I was on zoosk dating website. A Mark Knight Jordan contacted me and later facebook friend invitation. I have been writing him/texting thru facebook for 3 weeks since March 15th, 2013. Thought you should know about the new name and new dating website he is using. The story is about the same as all his other identities using this poor guys photos. I sure wish it was the real guy in the photos...cause I really wanted to meet him.
He matches the photos of Kevin Jordan posted on your site:
Kevin Jordan [email protected]
Additional email addresses used.
Kevin Jordan an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG)-
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Hope you can work with ZOOSK and Facebook on this one. Should you need additional information email me:
removed email address so it cannot be picked up by scammers and spammers. Users can be reached via the pm system. - dotti

Sincerely,
Kelly Langley
#161491 by ingerm Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:50 am
john.richard.mcflynn
I have just blocked his request for romance and communication to my Skype address based on this info. thanks
#162386 by Grunt Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:56 am
http:/ /www.facebook.com/darby.baker.980
Darby Baker
Age 50, claims to be divorced
Studied at New York Military Academy

clone on FB
http:/ /www.facebook.com/ryan.darbyj
Ryan Darby J