Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#92748 by Spook Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:09 am
Banned from DMF
marthin
43 y/o male
california, USA

Hello cutie,how are you?i was just passing by and found you interesting and irresistible so,i decided to say hello.i know new friends won't hurt.i am Marthin Allen of the USA army currently stationed in Iraq as a result of war.it will be my pleasure getting to know you

my email is [email protected]

#92754 by Grunt Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:48 am
facebook.com
uid 100003516800932
Mark Henry
Worked at US Military
Studied at South Florida Military Academy
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Miami, Florida
About Mark
mmmm! let me think ..... I'm not used to writing about myself but here goes ... my friends say I'm a kind, caring, easy going and funny person and what you see is what you get. I like to treat people as I would like to to treated - with respect and kindness. I like to think I'm bubbly and I just go with the flow on most things but not a complete pushover. I have a small circle of friends that I trust implicitly (god! that's a big word for this time of the day lol) and would do anything for them.

[quote] how are u doing ...i will like to chat with you ...here is my email to chat [email protected]...hope to hear from you soon xoxo[quote]
#92955 by Spook Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:05 am
http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=210961
Matty4u
- 36 y/o male
- philadelphia, USA
- English, English, English
- U S ARMY
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-03-29 01:43:32
- ID: 210961
Description:
Well,i am a very sincere and honest person,am caring,kind,social,smart,intelligen t,passionate ,friendly,romantic,an d i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i really am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples feelings, cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with, fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation. and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality...i would really like to get to know a lot about you
Ideal match description:
Am Looking for a very sincere and honest person,am caring,kind,social,smart,intelligen t,passionate ,friendly,romantic,an d i believe in the truth and honest of love.

Am Sgt. matt neilson.working for the US Army but currently on a deployment to Iraq on a mission.
I will be back soon and safe.So i have gone through your profile and i like it.
I would love to know more about you so maybe we can chat on the yahoo IM. My yahoo Id is [email protected] m.
Send yours to me so that i can add you to my list. Looking forward to hear back from you soon.

IP: 74.50.95.105
Decimal: 1244815209
Hostname: 74-50-95-105.static.hostdepartment.com
ISP: Hostdepartment.com
Organization: Hostdepartment.com
Services: None detected
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
Geolocation Information
State/Region: New Jersey
City: Union City
#93189 by Barbie1953 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:10 am
The one that goes under Jack Rapp also goes under Derrick Wilson using the stolen Military photo he has several email addresses under derrick wilson and great to say that he is listed on romance scams dot com
#93229 by Grunt Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:19 am
facebook.com
ronaldsmith42
Ronald Smith
In a relationship
From Lowa

pic shows USMC Staff Sgt. Jason Rogers, RIP

http://www.catiblog.com/?p=3228
USMC. Staff Sergeant Jason Rogers of the United States Marine Corps was killed Thursday, April 7, 2011,during combat in Afghanistan.
He was killed by an IED in Helmland Province, reportedly while trying to save a fellow Marine.

yahoo avatar

Hi

was all he wrote
Received: from [141.0.9.40]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 01
Organization: Opera Software ASA
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Type: Corporate

also on
http://www.myspace.com
Ronald Smith
Relationship: Single
#93371 by began steele Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:47 am
[email protected] MILITARY SCAMMER. LEAVE SCAMMER, AND ABUSER.
This one is just coming onto my "desk" and I am trying to get meaningful information. So far I have this and poor photos that don't lead me further. The scammer is trying to resort to scare tactics to get more money. Of course he is in Nigeria or Ghana and wouldn't get anywhwere close to USA. I have reassured her. Typical behaviour from a scammer maggot. Any one else who reads this and has a similar situation then please be reassured too. The scammer is lying again. He will attempt to get more money somehow and the best way is not to react, IGNORE THE CHEAP THREATS, and laugh at the stupidity of it. He isn't an international hitman but a stupid African sitting in an Internet cafe. Don't contact him again and send no money whatever the excuse. He is not in love with you or anyone and you are merely another victim off a list. All he can do is to invent meaningless threats as revenge for your failure to feed his pocket with money.

thank you so much he has my social security number. he says he is in denver colorado, with an x girl he gave me an address, says he want me back and wants me to come to denver. when he did not show up at the airport on the 27th i left him a email and said i was getting FBI  involved he said if his name shows up anywhere he will kill me he know my address and the address to all my family members i have moved in with my sister 2 hours away. but he still know her address. says he is coming for me. he will not leave emails just yahoo messages. he says that i am his and no one else will have me he says yes he took my money but he did not scam me at the last minute i scared him because he says i speak with intelligence and not some stupid woman on the site looking for some fun. not sure what all that was about. he seems very scared of the FBI and ISP ADDRESS. he believes they are after him. i just read messages and say very little. just enough to let him know that he is not free and clear. oh social security will not give me a new number, even though i have in conversation that he was going to destroy me with it. ok i will get you what i can, his email is [email protected].  thanks for your help XXXXXX

Not to me and forwarded.
THANK YOU HE STILL MESSAGES ME TOOK ME FOR $1800. EVERY NIGHT ON YAHOO. HAS MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. SOCIAL SECURITY WILL NOT GIVE ME NEW NUMER. I TOLD THEM HE SAID HE WOULD DWATROY ME THROUGH MY SSN. 2 DAYS AGO HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO KILL ME (BULLSHIT). THE POLICE WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP ME. I MOVED 2 HOURS AWAY YESTERDAY WITH MY SISTER AND HER HUSBAND BUT, HE KNOWS HER ADDRESS. I AM SCARED TO DEATH. I THOUGHT HE WAS A VERY NICE SOLDIER HE KNEW SO MUCH ABOUT THE MILITARY. MY FATHER WAS IN THE AIR FORCE SO IT WAS SO EASY TO BELIEVE AND FALL IN LOVE. HE THINKS FBI IS AFTER HIM AND I AM GETTING ISP ADDRESS DAILLY FROM WHEN HE MESSAGES ME. I THINK I SAID TO MUCH TO HIM OUT OF ANGER.
THANKS FOR LISTENING
xxxxxxx

OK HE IS OUT OF CONTROL. I AM NOT TALKING TO HIM. EVERYTIME I OPEN A NEW ID SO I CAN TALK TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS HE GETS MY ID BEFORE I CAN GIVE TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY THIS GOES ON AND ON. HE SAID TONIGHT I DID NOT TALK TO HIM HE LEAVES MESSAGES NO EMAILS. HE SAID I AM HIS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AND IF I TRY TO MEET SOMEONE NEW HE WILL KILL ME AND THE NEW MAN. HE SAYS THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE HAPPEN XXX BUT I DID FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU. THAT IS WHY I AM TELLING YOU THAT YOUR MINE ALL THE OTHERS MENT NOTHING TO ME JUST PART OF THE GAME. BUT YOU WERE TO DIFFERENT. YOU WILL BE MINE IN TIME BUT UNTIL THEN I LOVE YOU BUT I AM AN EVIL MAN WHEN I WANT TO BE SO DONT PISS ME OFF(BULLSHIT). HIS GRAMMAR AND SPELLING IS PERFECT HE IS AMERICAN. HE SAID WHERE I AM AT NOW SHE IS JUST A VICTIM I USED YOUR MONEY TO COME TO HER AND WHEN I AM DONE WITH HER I AM COMING BACK TO YOU BABY BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE I LOVE. I AM DOING THIS ALL FOR US. YOU WILL SEE, THAT IS WHY I SAID DON'T EVEN THINK OF BEING WITH ANOTHER MAN OR YOU BOTH ARE DEAD. I WILL TALK TO YOU LATER(BULLSHIT). AND THAT WAS THE END OF HIS MESSAGE. I ONLY HAD 2 PICS OF HIM NO PHONE CALLS. AND NO EMAILS JUST SOME GREETING CARDS. 123GREETINGS. I THOUGHT IT WAS STRANGE THAT HE NEVER SENT ME EMAILS EXCEPT A FEW CARDS.
Here are more lies from the scammer and what he tells victim.
THANKS FOR LISTENING AND YOUR WORDS OF ADVICE AND WISDOM

YOU ARE A TRUE BLESSING I PRAYED FOR GOD TO SEND SOMEONE TO HELP ME AND HERE YOU ARE. I WENT ON MY MESSENGER AND THERE HE WAS WAITING FOR ME. HE GOT ANGRY WHEN I WOULD NOT TALK TO HIM I HAVE BLOCKED HIM, BUT HE KEEPS GETTING BACK IN. I HAVE A FEW ID'S THAT I HAVE FOR MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO CHAT WITH AND HE HAS GOTTEN INTO THOSE, EVERYTIME I CREATE SOMETHING NEW HE GET ACCESS. I HAVE CHANGED ALL PASSWORDS HE HAD OF MINE. I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING I CAN DO TO CREAT A NEW ID SO I CAN CHAT WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY BUT BEFORE I CAN GIVE TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS HE IS THERE ON THE NEW ID WHEN I LOG ON HE HAS ME SO SCARED HOW IS HE DOING THIS. TO NIGHT HE LEFT A MESSAGE I KNOW YOUR THERE AND LET ME TELL YOU YOUR MINE XXXXAND ALWAYS WILL BE DON'T TRY MEETING ANYONE NEW BECAUSE I WILL KILL THEM AND YOU(BULLSHIT). I HAVE NEVER HEARD HIS VOICE BEFORE AND SINCE HE IS A SCAMMER I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE. HE HAS MY ENTIRE FAMILY'S ADDRESSES AND PHONE NUMBERS. 4 OF MY 5 CHILDREN HAVE DISOWNED ME AND WILL NOT TALK TO ME. BECAUSE I HAVE PUT THERE LIVES IN DANGER AND THEIR CHILDREN. THEY HAVE CHANGED THEIR PHONE NUMBERS. NOW I HAVE LOST MY CHILDREN BECAUSE OF THIS SCAMMER AND MY CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN ARE PRICELESS. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE. I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU TOLD ME TO STOP TALKING TO ME BUT HE IS NOW IN CONTROLL OF MY LIFE.

My darling boyfriend Rus is coming home from Iraq on 27th March

He is deleted from MySpace. He will claim he is so much in love with you that he decided to leave the site. In truth he got busted for scamming and was deleted.
Tagged information. We are leaving the profile alone and it is Private and unvisited, but victim can see it and we hope she will screen shot it and save pics.
RUSELL S, 41
Perris, CA
Last edited by began steele on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#93570 by Grunt Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:04 am
also goes by [email protected]
facebook.com
uid=100002810906609
Morris Skinn

'the Millers again'
scammer changed pics
hello my dear
how are you doing over there sorry i have out of our base for long now and i came back some days now, so i have to write you so that i will if all is well with you over there and how had been your day okay please my dear write me for me to know if you are doing fine i want us to talk okay is really nice since i meet you for some time now how is your family and every body around you see we really need to talk okay is okay i have to be done with some papers here now okay hope to hear from you soon my dear missed you so much have a blessed day thanks for your kindness
best regards
morris
xoxo

add me in my new skype okay MORRIS_SKINN you really need to see me on cam okay than
kiss
morris

morris_skinn my skype ok kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

for all messages
X-Originating-IP: [41.190.90.150]
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012
Organization: Zain Communications Ltd
Services: Suspected network sharing device

see also
viewtopic.php?p=84619#p84619
and
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=93179

mydailyflog.com
miker_smith
Miker Smith
55 year old, man from United States
#93667 by Grunt Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:45 pm
facebook.com
sgt.huynh
Huynh Lucas
Worked at Sergeant
Studied at Colorado State University
Lives in Baghdad, Iraq
From San Jose, California

yahoo avatar

lovingyou.com
uid 218481
sgt.huynh
"Mistakes are painful when they happen,But years later a collection of mistakes called Experience Which leads us to"
Age 41
Birthday 07-24
Location us
Occupation military man
Interests soccer and basketball
About Me
i am a us military man that love to have my wife online :=)

zorpia.com
williamsRosales
Username: williamsRosales
Name: williams
Ethnicity: African American (black) :lol:
Currently Living with: Kids
Social Settings: Shy at first, but warm up quickly
I am a US Soldier deployed in Afghanistan [ 2000 - Present ]

FB and lovingyou profiles are from 2011 and 2010 respectively

last pic leads to
facebook.com
uid 100002458408640
Luis Caneiro
#94138 by crispus Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:14 pm
James Royce, [email protected]

michellelokeyg on ConnectingSingles
welcome to my world
I am a: 44 yr-old man seeking women, 30-60
Height: 5' 6" (168 cm)
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian/Catholic
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Kids: Yes, and they are far away
Wants Kids: Definitely
In my own words
About me: im cool guy ...nice to be with..im a military man who is now away from home but ready to settle down as soon as i come back home
I’m looking for: im looking for a trustworthy lady who is ready to love and to be loved who know what it takes to love..distance is nothing to me
More about me
Education: Associate Degree
marine
Looking for: Marriage

his message on CS:
hi
i am ok...My name is James,been deployed here Afghanistan..I am 44and a single parent of one. Im a man at heart w/the ability to be a sophisticate when necessary desired I went through your profile and found it so interesting..i will like us to communicate..you can reach me on my yahoo IM as (sgt.jamesroyce) or send me e.mail address so that i can add you from here.it really sucks on here.

his email:
we can work things out if only we are ready to do that..distance is nothing...my ex was from Malaysia and we got along very well...lets chat on yahoo to talk better

Received: from [82.128.8.108]
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012

IP: 82.128.8.108
ISP: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
State/Region: Niger
City: Abuja

he is also on facebook.com:
uid 100003167950619
James Royce

#94288 by ratt84 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:00 pm
myspace.com
uid 355882232
Wilander Casimir
Relationship: Single

pic stolen from
The 3rd U.S. Infantry’s U.S. Army Drill Team executes precision drill movements during a festival at Fort Eustis, Va. This photo appeared on army.mil. ID: CSA-2006-08-17-094259

everythinghaitian.com/member/wyclefjean
private profile
pic stolen from
photobucket.com/albums/w224/connor4036