Information on romance scams and scammers.
#71059 by Con Warner Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:07 pm
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 11:11
Subject: Hello Dear;

Hello Dear,

I was so glad to receive your email. I am doing good here and all things great to me. I thank God on my work, family, friends, and coworkers who God has use to make my life the must beautiful one. How about you also? Is everything OK with you? I hope you are really doing find as expected it to be.

Getting to see your profile really touch me allot that makes me to stop by and give you a little note because it exactly what I was looking for more also you really look good and am here asking for excuse for us to get to know a little bit better and see what next that will occur between two of us.

Well I want you to tell me more about you on every aspect of life…starting from relationship, religion ,work, friends, family and many more as you like to tell me and most seriously what you will like to gain from this friendship if it should be positive between us?

Before I forget I will like to tell you a bit about myself. My name is Justin Neville 41 years old. Living and working here in city of London. My dad is late but my mother is still healthy as a young girl at the age of 68 years old………hahahhaha. And I am a citizen of British even though I spent many years in USA where I study for 12years and also am citizen of USA by residence.

I work as an engineer in shell with the position of supervisor for contract work both here in London and outside England so I travel allot and I have work for 9 years with shell and I love my work so much even though it always keep me busy and stressful that I never have time to visit and associate with my old friends and family but when ever I am chance I love do so….we spent time on shopping and watching live football matches and chilling with love ones. My mum is a little far from me in Blackburn but I always visit her 2 to 3times a month

I'm a man who is of good character. I consider myself cute, adventurous, sweet, outgoing, fun loving, talented, unique, courteous, funny, and emotionally supportive. I enjoy having a good time with the nice woman of my choice. The things that I like to do are eating out, snow-skiing, shopping at the mall, going to the movies, bowling, sporting events, taking long walks on the beach or elsewhere, travel to different places, listening to '70s and '80s music, using the Internet, good conversations, going to comedy going to coffee houses, church activities, classic video games, concerts, and having fun in other ways, depending on compatibility…I will like to tell you more about me when I receive yours for me knowing bit of you and never be in a hurry to reply me just take your time and reply back to me. But I wait to read from you in a hurry.

I like you and I must confess to you I really like your profile and I hope you understand what I mean. Please send me your photos for me to see more of you well. Thanks so much.

Regards,
Justin.

I think you are doing well today? And I was so glad to read your email and I can see that we are really making a moving ahead in knowing each other step by step

Well for me here I am really a single man and have no lover or girl friend for now. And I have a small family of 2 me and my little sister who is married in Germany where she study but always come to see mum once in a while. I am not a drug user and never did. I drink but take a little when I am in the mix of friends and not a womanizer .,,,,,,,,well I think I will like to tell you more as we proceed in knowing each other and hope to know more about you as we go ahead.

I really need your sincere friendship though you may have many friends around you but I will like us to be a little bit closer: I am writing you this because your profile really interested me and I know so much wise for me to stick to you because I thing you a very special friend to me.

One thing i would like to seek from you is HONEST, I want us to be honest to each other in everything we do, of course you would agree with me that honest is the key to a good and lasting relationship, without truth we cannot move forward. I believe in co-operate existence in my relationship which i believe is the best for a matured relationship. I believe love to be the power that can bring two together from a far or near and i hope you will get hold of this point as I do too.

So now, how are the people in your country? I learn a lot of foreigners go there always for Vacation and investment? It has been a long time I have interest to invest out from my country such as to buy house and some other things! Well I will love to know more about the tourist places in your country. I have to stop here hoping to hear from you soon. I will be happy if you provide me your contact cell phone number for easy communication

here is my mobile phone number for easy communication +447031746669

I will be highly honored to read your massage ok

Yours in London,
Justin Neville.

I really appreciate your interest in our welfare and your time to write me. However, I love to read your mail and found meaning in it, I felt honored you in my life and my instinct tells me you are that special one that could bring memories to me. How's your health today? hope you're getting better?

Although i have not being in this type of relationship before but this one that gives me huge interest and I really want to go into it with you.

Relationship is all about understanding in every aspect of life which is acceptable in human society. I'm trilled about you and your personality. In my heart, I truly love to build a good relationship that could shape our future life and will show all cares to you.

Honey i hope your family members are not going be angry hearing that you are going to be with a foreigner soon. I only dreaming of a very simple dream to find somebody who will love me as the way i do.... well you never can tell what the future holds for us ... OK? but i promise to make your life happier if you allow me tect and help you OK? i needs more attention and your effort to keep the ball rolling.
o see true and sincere affection without any feeling of pretense ...than i will resp.

Have a pleasant day.

Yours in London,
Justin.

Hi my sweet heart,

How are u? hope u fine and always be in a good condition every time. Darling i was very in love with u and never felt this way before u are like a pearl that shining in the sea and now u shining in my heart like a worthy pearl. Honey u are poisoning my mind and i cant stop thinking about u my love u always be in my mind everywhere every-time my sweet angel.

I miss you, I really do. Even though I see you everyday, am with you at every moment, yet still I miss you. And when you think about it, how could you possibly miss someone constantly in your thoughts, in your dreams in your fantasies? I guess I still can't believe that you're here with me now at this moment ... God I'm blushing!

There are no words that can possibly explain how I feel right now, because in fact, I've never felt this before ... sounds so cliche doesn't it? But that's a fact that I can never hide just like the blush on my cheeks ... always visible manifestations of the love I feel inside.
I don't know if you'll read this; it doesn't really matter though, you're mine and that's what counts.

Love always,
Justin.

Hi Darling!

I bought my ticket and confirmed my flight to (insert your country) late so I was busy running around to make my journey and also send the parcel that I promised.

I have sent the parcel containing Perfumes, a gold ring and necklace with a rose flower and the sum of 7,500 pounds sealed in the same pack to enable you settle some of your daily needs and to take good care of your self, I can imagine how hard you could be working just alone to make a better life. Just accept this token from my heart.

Since there was no time to contact you any longer for your bank account details to do a bank transaction I had no option than to sealed the money in the same pack with the gold ring and necklace, perfumes and flower as promised.

I sent it to your name and address you gave me . From my inquiry the pack will arrive to its destination 3 to 4 day’s time.

Name: A-Z Logistics Services
Tracking Number: 571084387

go to the company website and tracking it through online tracking to know when the parcel will arrive to your country.

Please let me know when you receive the pack.

Dear you know my heart is open for you .This short moment we have met and chatted together has been an elevation in my life so i willingly decide to share with you .

I will always be there for you. I have to go in a hurry now. Just few minutes away to departure.

I will contact you when i arrive Or you can contact me at the following numbers

CALL ONLY: +447031746669

SMS ONLY: +447935552024

I love you,
Justin

Welcome!

A-Z Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd (79344-V)
No.68 Jalan SS11/5, 62500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Tell: +60192101374

10th October 2011

Delivery Address:

ORDER NUMBER: .

TRACKING NUMBER:

Attention:

With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to your
notice that your package has been placed on hold by the Authority for some
reasons which happened to violate the shipping policies. As the goods were
brought on transit point Malaysia, at the transit check point, the
Authority detected that currency were included in your parcel.

Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as a duty via us which is for the
immediate clearance of your package .For the main time refer on the
“status" of your package during tracking, this is in accordance to the
mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery. We have
already taken order number for this package from the Authority.

You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate
the release of your package. To do this, you are required to pay the
required Charges listed below for the immediate release of your package.

Upon Confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your
destination address under some hours from the time we confirm your
payment.

Outstanding Charges:

Administrative: RM104.79

Clearance: RM1,785

TOTAL: RM1,889.79

A total of RM1,889.79 (One Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty Nine
Malaysia Rinngit Only) has been charge. In acknowledgment to this email,
account details shall be provided to you for the payment as stated above
for the release of your package.

Thank you, as i hope i have made my self clear to you by this notice as
directed by the management.

Thank you for using a-z logistics services for your delivery packages
And for your business needs.

For more inquiries Tel: +60192101374

Present your order number when calling so that we can honor your calls.
We are glad to be at your service.

Yours Faithfully.

Mrs. Helen Asenado
Operational Manager
A-z logistics services Malaysia
[email protected]

Fake courier site: http://a-zlogistics.net/uk reported for shutdown.

Email: [email protected]

Latest updates regarding Internet Fraud: http://www.antifraudnews.com
Advertisement

#71322 by Con Warner Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:54 pm
To: Con Warner
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 11:11
Subject: Re: ORDER NUMBER:

A-Z Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd (79344-V)
No.68 Jalan SS11/5, 62500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Malaysia

19th 2011

Attn: Madam,

We received response from the Authority this morning in respect of the extension of your package, congratulations. Your extension has been approved with 3 Working days starting from today 19th of October 2011, and the valued will be expired on 21 October 2011

We advice and urge you to utilize every avenue in raising the charges to avoid you loosing your entire package.

You are required to pay the amount on time, on or before 3 working days, your parcel will be delivered to your address
In a good condition and all the items including the cash will be there for you. I promise you that this will be the first and last
Payment you will required to pay and after that you will get your parcel in 4 hours time

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused for any late delivery of your package to you.
Please be rest assured that your package will be dispatched and delivered to you as soon as you meet the
Required charges by the Inland Revenue.

Thank you for using a-z logistics services for your delivery packages
And for your business needs

For more inquiry call: +60192101374

Email: [email protected]

Latest updates regarding Internet Fraud: http://www.antifraudnews.com