Information on romance scams and scammers.
#138792 by nmomma5 Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:01 pm
He is currently on Facebook as Ramos Bryna. Same photos as before. I have not alerted him that I am aware of his scam.
Advertisement

#202148 by Grunt Mon May 19, 2014 2:15 pm
meetup2
ramos01
54 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Native American
City: california
Marital status: Single
Hair colour: black
Children: Yes, they live at home
Want children: Yes
Interests: i am looking for a caring,loving and understanding woman
Education: Post graduate degree

About ramos01
i am loving,caring,understanding,loving,adorable and down to earth.. I am ready to meet a woman that will take care of my child and understand me as a man..
all album photos are in the thread

My name is Ramos Aaron i am from united states i am interested in knowing you.. you can contact me here or send me an email this is my email [email protected]
#260411 by malu53 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:48 am
Moses Batten
Male / Single
57 - Long Beach
Current Location
Create Date 15/07/2015 21:18
Last Login 16/07/2015 14:50

uploaded 7 pics, including yahoo avatar
either posted in this thread or here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=30773 (very lengthy documentation)

thanks so much for your reply, it my pleasure meeting you ones again and I will be glad if you can give me a little chance so that we can get to know each other and spend sometime together but first I am willing to start as friends and let communicate much better on My yahoo instant messenger is,... captainmosesbatten @ yahoo . com ..We can chat on there and get to know each other as fast as we can.....I am waiting on your response please send me your yahoo id so that I can talk to you on
there.
Moses
#260414 by malu53 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:54 am
email address leads to a profile on FB

https://www.facebook.com/akinolaoluwole.ayodeji
Akinola Oluwole Ayodeji
Worked at TOM TAILOR
Studied at Esa Oke poly <<< Osun, Nigeria
Past: ikolaba high school
Lives in Miami, Florida
From Ibadan, Nigeria
1 family member = sister
Akinola Oyinkansola Adejoke
Single

About Akinola Oluwole
I LOVE MY LIFE
#260416 by malu53 Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:00 pm
sister of Akinola Oluwole Ayodeji, [email protected]
claims to be
CEO & Founder at Selling all BlackBerry model and all I-phone model,
From Epe, Nigeria

the entire family clan (two brothers, one sister) is involved in the business
west African students into sales scam in Malaysia
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Selling- ... ?pnref=lhc

We ship within Malaysia free of charge .
My no acc bank = 164799137381 name Mohd Syamil Bin Abdul Mahazir, Maybank acc.
After making payment, do let me know at number +6018 281 4041 <<< Malaysian cedll phone. How much you bankin money, what phone and what colour. We post using poslaju and pos express.
2 days working needed to arrive the goods to your home.
#261982 by rococo Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:49 pm
Zorpia / Hoke
52, Chantilly, Virginia, United States

Hello, sorry to bother you!
My names are Kenneth Hoke Ramos 51 years old, I'm a US Army officer on a peace keeping mission here in Afghanistan. I'm a widower searching for a woman i could settle down with upon my return, as i have less than two months to return from this mission. I'll like to get acquainted with you if you are single. Feel free to contact me via email for more introduction if you don't mind ([email protected]) or give me your own email address as it will be my pleausre to write you.

With much regards,
Ramos.
#271827 by rococo Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:48 am
Zorpia/ Ramos
46, Kabul, Afghanistan

Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑90, in Romania.

CHAT;;
Ramos......how are you doing?i viewed your profile and it caught my attention.i really admired you and i would love to know more about you.Ramos
Ramos......how are doing?
Ramos......glad to hear that.i'm Ramos and you
Ramos......its my pleasure meet you xxxx.i will mail you now but am using gmal
[email protected]

E-mail:
Subject: Hello
:D
how are you doing?

Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 17:49:09 -1200
"mail-ig0-f194.google.com"
#271963 by Kate1970 Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:26 pm
Good morning, 4 days ago also I got an email from Ramoss:
"
romos will <[email protected]>
16.10 (4 dni temu)
hello sweet, sorry for the delay in my email, I have been very busy with military duties. I am very happy to meet you and thank you for telling me about yourself! I really appreciate it so much.. We have alot of things in common, You are the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with!.. I am interested to get to know you more better!.
About me; I am romo's l was born in 1965 and a widower with a son.. I'm originally from new york city USA.and my late wife is from west Africa, My family migrated from Scotland & Ireland, My mother's side of the family is from Irish and my father was American & Scottish.. I am a widower with so much love and care to give out to the woman of my dreams and of my heart desire if I find her someday..I have been a widower for 9 years now and haven't been into any relationship since I lost my late wife as I couldn't like whom I saw within me anymore so I took my time to reschedule my life properly and I think I am now ready to move on with life and settle down again in life. I am so tired of my loneliness as I have so much love and care within my heart to give to my partner if I find her someday but the earlier I am to find her is the problem at hand now as I am growing old and time and tide waits for no man but I am in no rush or hurry meeting my right woman as Gods time is the best..
I want to meet a woman whom I can put all my love and trust in her without any fears of broken heart. I would rejoice at the opportunity to spend the rest of my life with my true soul-mate, the one with whom I can share all of myself - emotionally, spiritually, and physically and the one I can put all my love and trust in her without any fears of broken heart...
That's the same thing I am also looking for in my marriage if I someday find the right woman of my life. Am very impressed and interested. My Gut instinct tells me that you are a Good person and i would Love to know you better. I do understand the distance thing; I just truly believe that there are no boundaries as you seek your life companion...
Like you already know; I am a USA Army officer and I have been in the army all my life. I enjoy my every single moment spent in the army as it made me whom I am today. I am presently in a peace keeping mission in Afghanistan and I have been here for quite sometime now. I am probably left with less than 1 months to end my mission assigned to me here and return back to USA but it would be so loving and sweet and entertaining to have a sweet and lovely woman awaiting my return back home..I have one son and he is 13 years old and called Kevin.. He has been the only one beside me since I lost my late wife. He is the source of my happiness and he has been the only one beside me through life's ups and downs. I am missing him so much and can't wait for my mission here to come to an end for me to go and be with him.
He is currently schooling in the boarding school with a caretaker but we do communicate through emails. I want to meet a woman who is ready to accept me and my son into her life and make us forever happy as we also make her happy as well. Life is too short so i will like to settle down with the woman of my dreams as soon as my duty is due here by next month.. I think am writing too much so please i will end here and look forward for your reply.."
#272253 by malu53 Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:41 pm
this is a profile on FB with pictures of Aaron Ramos
and Daniel Davenport
the profile is from October 4
won't post the Ramos pics, they are already in this thread

uid thomas.jgolson.56
Thomas J Golson
Sergeant major at U.S. Army
Went to U.S. Army
From New York, New York
Divorced

Davenport profile is documented here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=52225
#273961 by malu53 Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:36 am
pics already posted

ar
williams
Male / Single
45 - Toronto / Canada
Current Location Toronto/ Canada
Create Date 06/11/2015 16:58
Last Login 07/11/2015 07:07

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Construction / Trades

Ok mail me on [email protected]
#273962 by malu53 Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:13 am
clone on ar :lol: , same pics

ben joe
Male
50 - San Jose / United States
Current Location San Jose/ United States
Create Date 04/11/2015 21:47
Last Login 05/11/2015 20:10

hello dear how are you ???is long time
#275920 by Kate1970 Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:39 pm
Stacey G Lippel (Gen Ramos)

widower :lol:
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010095647341

#276255 by Just_Jess Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:46 am
I think this person may be using another name on Facebook as well. I received a friend request from "Stacey G Lippel" today. I sent a message asking if we knew each other, I couldn't tell much from his profile picture and I'm horrible with names. He said he saw me on Facebook and decided to send me a friend request. He immediately told me that he was widowed (which men are widowers, and he should know the correct terminology). He also told me he was active duty, but that he had a 13 year old child that he has custody of; he went on to tell me that he was currently in Egypt and had been in the military for 32 years.

His profile picture is of him in his dress uniform, rank and service stripes don't match 32 years of service & active duty service members who are single parents cannot have custody of their children, they must sign it over to someone else due to the nature of their jobs... As soon as I questioned who was taking care of his child he told me to have a good day and disappeared.

When I googled his name, this message board came up and I noticed a lot of similarities. I have since blocked his account from further contact, but wanted to put the word out that he might be using another name.
#282450 by Kate1970 Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:58 am
Facebook

.facebook.com/morgan.williams.58555

widower from : Usa, Arusha, Tanzania