Information on romance scams and scammers.
#289491 by NotFallin4This Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:59 am
Newest use of this guy's photos under the name of Samuel Kimbough says he's in Syria, met him on 3/22/2016 at Facebook where he says he randomly came across my profile and just had to write me. Texts back and forth and emails and last night asked me to buy him an iTunes gift card so he could talk to me (um skype is still free) live and such BS. Anyways googled his pics and came across this report so here is the details I have from him as far as contact.

email [email protected] phone # where we used SMS to text is 585-310-3984

chatted also in 'hangouts' via google etc.

Said he was born in San Antonio, lives out of Texas City TX and using the same pics i see here.

Just called me a fat bitch and to fuck myself (my only reply was 'you only wish') when I told him I had him all figured out thanks to googling his pics and seeing this at scamwarners! PS I know for certain he's not in the US~ his chat times line up for the UK tho.
Advertisement

#294876 by Elisan Sat May 14, 2016 4:38 pm
Got a friend request and message from Stacey G Lippel..looks like he changed his m.o. from military to fun loving world traveller. The pictures being used of a man dont have hits when run through tin eye but the image of the beach is a stock photo Ive seen before.

I have not engaged this person beyond hello.

#302493 by Jen27 Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:34 am
The man in these pictures is not the same person that I was talking to.. But there stories are very similar