Information on romance scams and scammers.
#10175 by The Enchantress Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:35 am
ALEKSANDRA

Liar and romance scammer.

Claims;

28 years old, dob 20 April 1980, born in Vasilievo, never married and no children.

IP = 92.255.242.55 = Yoshkar-ola in Russian Federation.

Scammer uses X-Mailer: The Bat! (v1.53d)

Mail address used [email protected]

Mails;

I do not disturb you??? We can speak with you?? I in search of the manfor creation of attitudes. If you one, and you in search of the womanI wait for your letter. Aleksandra

How are you today? I am very glad, that you have found time to answer my letter. You speak that is old for me? I do not agree with you!!! The difference in the age of has no value for me. I appreciate a private world and positive qualities of the person. I want to tell you more about myself, I hope that you will much glad to hear about my family and my life. I'm 28 . I was born 20 April 1980. I was born in town Vasilievo, here I was at school till I am 18. Then I went to Kazan to study at the institute. I hgraduated from the Kazan Financial-Economic Institute. Now i have the diploma and have received a profession of the manager in sphere of trade and have work in large trading centre 'Aquarius' in town Vasilievo. I love this work and i like to contact with people, and this is very important for me. I like sports, I like skiing. And it is a pity, that it is possible to do it in only in winter. I visit sport club twice a week. I like to swim and go to the forest for picnic. Also I like ride a bicycle. In the night I like to look at stars. My favourite season is summer as it is possible to go to beach. I love dogs and cats. I have a cat. It's name is Baron. Sometimes on the weekend my friends and me we go to the park and there are some horses there and we ride them. But I think that when I will have a happy family we will have a cat and a dog. I live togehter with my mother. I have a separate room. It's very small but very cosy. There is a lot of flowers in my room, I like to look after them. The dream of my life is to create happy traditional family with this... I have never been married and I don't have children.

Why do I search for a man in internet? I do it as I am disappointed in russian men. I do not want to have a husband from Russia because they frequently drink alcohol and do not respect the wives and frequently treat their wives roughly. Nearly all my friends who married the russian men were unhappy. Sometimes russian men beat their wives and russian women may have bruises on their hands or body!

And I have made a decision - I will NEVER marry a russian man. I want to be happy, and if we are together someday, I ` ll give you all my love. I think, that I can be a good wife and mother because I want it.
I'm very simple, kind and frank woman. I don ` t like cheating. The most simple things can make me happy: a smile, a small gift, or person, who is close to me. As well as everything, I hate lying, I ever don ` t try to contact with people that lie. I am very romantic woman.I do not see sense in life without love and children, without a favorite person - the good husband. I think, that this is the most important things in my life. I want to find a person, whom I will spet all my life with. I may be too forthright but I want only one man, who will fully understand me. I want to give my heart to a man, who wil with l love me. Please answer me what are yours parents? What do you want from your life? DO you like children? How many children do you want? What do you do during your free time? What is your hobby? Write about everything. I hope to hear from you soon. Best wishes from
Russia, Aleksandra!

Hello xxxxx, constantly think of you. From your gentle letters, I can see, that you also want to meet me. It would be very good for us to meet and to spend time together, have closer relations with you. You are that man, who is important for me, you are good and kind man. There are things in life that are inevitable, I am powerless to control them. , from the moment we met in the internet, I knew that our friendship would develope into something everlasting and precious. Dear xxxxx, I believe that our love is blessed by God. It is a union of two spirits destined for everlasting happiness.
Thus, you have truly become the star of my life which brings a light in this dark world, and warmth when I need it.
First time, I wanted to offer you to come here in Russia, in my city, but then i understood that it is not so good idea.
And, in general, I think, that the trip to Russia will take a lot of time and money. And it takes a lot of risk.. There is terrorism and nationalism and i do not want you to have a risk.
I want you to know i never leave my country and i want to see world... If i can come to yourcountry itn would make me the happiest girl in the world. I talked with my boss about my holiday. And when I have told to my boss that I have a boyfriend abroad. I wish to come to you. He has agreed to give me long holiday.
If you agree with me, i can to go to the travel agency and find out how much it will cost for me and what documents are necessary for this trip and how much time it takes. I mean to prepare my documents. For this I will need some information from you: please, write me your full address and full name, ok? Also write me the nearest airoport to your town. I shall wait this information.
I was alone for a long time and a lot of love and passions has accumulated in my soul and I want to give it to you. I think of you at home and when i am at work. Our meeting is necessary for me and i think that we are two part of the one biggest heart and we must become one heart again.
I'll be waiting for your answer, please tell me what i must do.... God bless our meeting...
Yours Aleksandra forever and ever...

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement