Information on romance scams and scammers.
#10205 by The Enchantress Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:58 am
PHILIP WILLIAM

Aka Philip Yankee.

Liar and romance scammer.

Claims 35 years old from Lake Worth, Florida, United States. Widowed with a 9 year old daughter.
Height 6' 6" or 5' 8". Graduate and practicing medical or dental.

Mail addresses used [email protected] [email protected]

IP = 41.219.248.51 = Lagos in Nigeria

Mails;

Will You Be My Queen,
Am happy you are interested in learning more about me ,I have never dealt with anyone in the service , i have been single for years, because am yet to find that special one to share my life with , I am presently in Africa(Nigeria ),is not just a visit ,am here on business trip, am here for a contract, I inherit this business from my late parents , it has been an interesting business.My goals and dreams are to live a good life,and maybe meet someone that believes in unconditional love.I've got a great sense of humor,I am more conservative politically than liberal...I work hard, and know how to have fun..

About my family its a long story to tell and touching that make me share tears whenever i remembered the past.I will keep this short,i came out from a good combination of two,my Mom is from UK while Dad is a native of America.I am the one and only child of my parent, i will count it ,I have a big Family because i dont know much about my Moms family in the UK while my Dads part is very small...Unfortunatly i lost my parent sameday, sametime, same moment by a car accident, this happened about 8years ago, since then i have started to live my life by myself and not depending on my family, although i still miss my Mom because of the courage and advises she use to give to me about life , but i am glad i am whom i am today.
This make me remember when my late parent were alive my Dads Cousin do come to us in Florida for a visit but after the final burial of my parent, they decided to raise me some fund to stand on my own then left me to continue with my life carrier until i come to them with my future wife for a special introduction....I will count my family to be one of the royal family because when my mom and dad where alive they do treat each other in a manner of my King and my Queen , while i am the King.
I can cook pretty good for a Ladys... I like a good wine. I've been working out more regularily than I had been, and eat healthy food...I don't do drugs, and I like who I am..Although I think a terrific Woman would bring out the best in me...I'm a believer in God who pray every blessed day , am a good catholic , i do go to church weekly, and try to do the right things every day...I don't worry about what people think of me...I know how to treat a Woman well still yet i was betrayed by my own best friend dating my Ex Girlfriend...

You are really amazing.Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into mythoughts.There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you. Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you.
I miss you.

My Angel Of Mercy Sweetheart your letter keeps chilling me up with hopes and thoughs of a future plans .At this very moment I am sitting here dreaming and fantasizing about how nice it would be for you to be near, where I could do what I enjoy most and that is being able to romance the special one I have in my life...
In me sweetheart you are going to find the most passionate, loving and romantic man you have ever met. There are very few promises in life but this is one of them!. ROmance is the key to my happiness and to my heart and soul!. It is the single biggest reason I am single today is because I have yet to find a Woman who will romance me with the passion of there heart and be a giver of there love, and not just a taker. I am a man who is very committed to the special Woman I am sharing my heart and soul with. I totally dedicate and devote my life totally to this person 24/7, for she is my queen and it is my belief that as long as she is my queen, God would want me to treat her as such, by putting her on a pedestal that is reserved only for a queen and showing her with an endless amount of affection, attention, passion, and unconditional love. It is my duty as a follower of the word of God to be her provider, providing for her emotional, mental, and sexual needs. It is my responsibility as her King to take any problems and stress that she has in her life and put it on my shoulders to free her of it, for I am a man and her king!. My shoulders are bigger so it is my obligation to carry the burdens she has in life on them, allowing her to have a healthy mind, body, and heart and soul at all times. I love and cherish this role sweetheart, and it is because I love it so much, that I feel God has a role for everyone in life, and his chosen role for me is to be a excellent husband, father, and family man, because of the way I live my life, and because of my passion to be a great lover and family man, in addition to the passion I have for children. I believe children play a big part in my life.

Sweetheart i am almost through with my business here Dear you are really going to be in for a big surprise as you get to know and understand me as my words mean nothing compared to my action.
Your Soldier Of Mercy

please help me!!!

See this dating site;

http://www.ezmatchup.com/ShowUser_uid_phillip_yankee.aspx

i am looking for a woman that gonna be mine forever

Username : phillip_yankee
Prefer my match within: Any Country

Looking for: Long-term relationship

Height: 6' 6" - 198cm

Ethnicity: Native american

Marital Status: Widowed

Have Children: Yes, live away from home

Want Children: Undecided

Body Type: Slim

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Blond

Religious: Christian

Education: Graduate degree

Annual Income: $50,000-$100,000

Drinking: Don't drink

Smoking: Don't smoke

Pets: Yes

About Me: I am a family oriented man, who is romantic at heart, affectionate, a playful but also an analytical and careful person. I am quite goal-oriented about life.I admit that I am an idealistic person, and I dream of finding someone with whom I can share ideals about marriage and family....
I think of myself as a good communicator and love giving my best at everything, which includes how I treat my relationship with my woman

My Match Preference Age: 25 to 99 Height: Any to any

Ethnicity: Other

Marital Status: Single, Divorced, Separated, Never married, Widowed

Have Children: No preference

Want Children: No preference

Note this scammer listed on this site;

http://www.datingnmore.com/fraud/scam_email.htm
Last edited by The Enchantress on Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#11887 by The Enchantress Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:58 pm
Mails Continue;

I have a daughter she is 9 year old, her name is Rose Lynn..I love kids and i can do anything to make them happy, i really don't care if they are mine or not.. i just love kids

I'm 5ft 8inch tall..Black Hair,Black Eye

I am a family oriented man, who is romantic at heart, affectionate, a playful but also an analytical and careful person i want a lady who is interested in taking the time to develop a relationship based on friendship, mutual respect and shared beliefs

I am quite goal-oriented about life. I admit that I am an idealistic person, and I dream of finding someone with whom I can share ideals about marriage and family

I think of myself as a good communicator and love giving my best at everything, which includes how I treat my relationship with my woman.

I am both serious and reflective, but jovial and light hearted too I like to do things with the other significant person in my life

I'm not one who cheats in a relationship one woman is enough trouble I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time

I want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not well on how the relationship is not working.

I do not expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and and cleaning I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and i realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook,clean, and I have no problem doing that.

I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or play me.

I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me, or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses.

I am physically fit, health conscious, and a deep thinker, very honest and loyal to those closest to me. I am for the most part a responsible and organized person .

I enjoy conversational and philosophical people who have a strong sense of responsibility I exercise and enjoy jogging, swimming and the outdoors to list a few things but I am usually open for anything.

I enjoy a variety of music, although mostly rhythm and blues, country legends , classical rock and oldies. Some of my favorite artist are John Mayer, John Hiatt

I like my quiet time and peaceful surroundings at home, but I can be very social with people that I enjoy.

I like to dine out or cook with friends and family while chatting about anything and i also enjoy dancing.

My Christian faith is most important for me. I attend church and I try to keep my life well balanced and focused on what is most important, my love and need for God and the journey of my soulmate

Do i sound like the one you want in your whole Life?

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.