Information on romance scams and scammers.
#10325 by The Enchantress Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:19 am
MELANIE TOLLIVER

Liar and romance scammer.

Claims in mails to be an American, who lives In UK, but at present in Ghana.

Mail address used [email protected]

Scammer found on this site;

http://www.wayn.com/waynprofile.html?member_key=616989

tomel0101

Name : Melanie Tolliver
Nationality : Ghanaian

Eye Colour Brown
Hair Colour Black
Build Medium
Height 5' 7' (170 cm)
Occupation Accounting
Education College
Religion Christian
Ethnic Origin African

Mails;

Hey!!
I am so flattering that such a Good Guy like you can find me worthy to write to me. It's a big surprise but i am thanking you from the deepest of my heart that i can have such impact on someone like you and i hope we can get to know each other far more than this.Am new to this and i wouldn't know how it works either.Distance meant nothing to me when heart that understand each other meet one another, hence i don't think the distance between us can really separate us if you find me agreeable to be with as i can always plan to meet my best of friends if they want and when i am free.I wouldn't say i don't really care where ever you come from but as long as you arouse my interest and you surely did.So where are you from or where are you at the moment?

Its nice getting to know you but there are things i really need to express. Life is good and at the same time there are still some bad things that happening in life too but i believe the bad people have spoil the names of the good ones. In life, we try to be sure of the person we are dating whether he/she truly loves us or Just there to play us and also a friend/child of God. I have gone through so much and all i need is a Man that is trustworthy,Honest and Reliable and God fearing,not compulsorily church attendant but believe in God. I hope you possess the qualities i need from a man cause all i need is true love because that is what i want to give back as well.

Thanks very much once again for Getting in touch and please do tell me more about yourself and do remember to send some pictures. Have a blissful moment.
Cheers.Xxxx
Tolliver Melanie

Hello ,
How are you doing over there,hope cool? Well i hope we can start as friends and possibly to true love which can be achieved with a great sense of trust. Well am looking for one that can be there for me and serious with whatever he get involve in. My name again is Tolliver Melanie but my friends do call me MEL, people think its odd but really i so much value the name because it was the name my dad who is of blessed memory usually call me with.

For us to know each other, i think we have to chat and maybe through a serious commitment in mailing and phone calls and text messaging. Personally, i look into someone's heart because beauty fades and the mind is intact. Less i forget,am an American but have been in the UK close to three years now. Am not presently in the UK at the moment, i'm in GHANA for a career programme Parent-Child communication and i run by the side (Oracle 11g - Database Administrator) and i should be back into the UK by the end of the middle of next month.

I will love to meet someone cool and caring person,trustworthy and honest that can take care of me and i will be with him till the rest of my life and i will be caring and lovely to him because that's what such a good man deserve in return. I guess you read my profile and that's the most Important but am not so sure if it's detailed enough.

What do you do for a living, what are u looking for in a lady, are you a player or for real, what are your likes and dislikes, have you gotten any mentor, what turns you on when down, what are your hobbies, what do you do for fun and in your free time, how would you treat your woman? complex questions is that it. Never mind, just want to be sure of the man i will heading on with. Please when you mail i want you to get back with answers, keep it real and true because am someone that really cares.
Cheers.Xxxx
God Bless Us Both
Tolliver Melanie

Dearest,
How are you and work,hope all is well with you ? its my very great pleasure to hear from you and i'll put it to you that you have all that am looking for in a man and you've said it all that i expected.It really make my day with the lovely email you sent to me.For me,i like going to beaches,watching movies shows,musical concerts,BBQ also and doing some cooking and gardening and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffee and my bible and church service things as usual.

Thanks for the mail once again, immediately i got your email my feelings turn over on you and it seems you are the right man which i have been searching for to bring back the smile which i use to smile when my Dad was still alive because he has been the only man who has made the smile keep going. I know i don't ought too but can't just explain why it's so. I believe for a good friendship/relationship, ones need to trust each other and be honest with each other to achieve all desire and fear God who is the Creator of all things. I am seeking for man who will be my flesh and bone. It's true i have never seen you and we have never met,we've not shook hand or even truly hugged and yet i know for sure you cares by the kindness that you give by sending a reply to my mail.

I am for real because i don't have time for playing games around but it really a pain when someone hurt another.To me,relationship can mean two things: 1)It can be that we have a connection, which I think it exist 2) can also means to be romantically and sexually involved and i think we aren't at that level.So, I think at this point, given the amount of time we have e-mail one another, we definitely have a friendship forming based on some external and internal similarities that are developing into a relationship that will bring us a little closer with God guidance,good intentions and potential

I've been in several rapports where I was not fully appreciated. In fact, many times I felt i was taken advantage of and that hurts.I'd like to meet someone who recognizes the little things I do for him and knows how to be appreciative. For instance, if I were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for my man,he could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss Or perhaps sending me a card for no particular occasion just to tell me thank you.I'm very appreciative of what people do for me and i'll reward them in my own little ways. To me it's the little things that mean a great deal to me.I've learned that there are many man out there that are set in their ways.They have one way of doing things and are never open to suggestions or advices.Stubborn man are a major turn off for me. I like a man who is open to ideas, thoughts and basically open-minded.I think being receptive brings about sensitivity as well.A man who is ignorant and just plain insensitive is difficult to get along with.

I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions to you. I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring. If I'm sad, I'd like for him to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. He doesn't has to do much but just knowing that he's there solacing me is more than good enough.

Well,i cant wait to hear from you soonest. Am trying all i can to round up my programmes and i believe we'll get to see each other soonest. I must confess,your mail has really caught me and i promise to be honest and to fit that kind of a woman you are looking for. Ought to have emailed you earlier but i went to do some assignment cause exam is fast approaching. I can't wait to hear from you soonest ok.Take very good care of yourself and have a lovely day ahead.
God Bless You
Cheers
Tolliver Melanie

My Dearest,
I just want you to know that I am fortunate and very lucky to have received your 4th respond in a matter of few days. That's the best thing that has ever happened to me for long time and maybe it's because have not for once taken internet dating as serious as i am doing with you at present. You gave so much happiness and so much love to my heart and I am so grateful for your kindness.

Although we've never met, I feel as if I know you too well. I knew from the start that there was something special about you. You entered my thoughts and magically erased all of my fears with your sweet and caring ways,am sure you'll be wondering what you've said to me that makes me turn-out to sound like this but then,i think it's all left to me.

Now I look forward to each day and feel so much at ease with you and it gladdens my heart when i login into my email account and found out i got an email from you. I'm so grateful that we're able to share our thought and aspirations with each other. It truly seems as if you're closest friends. You are so far and yet so close, You are many miles away, yet in my heart you are just a beat away. I think of the good times to come when I will be embraced by your warmness. I will be patient because I know good things come to those who wait and have patient.

For now this letter will have to be my message but know that you are a big part of me and I think of you all the time I do believe we are made for each other and do you believe the samething as well? can't wait to hear from you again.
God Bless Us Both
Cheers Xxxx....
Tolliver Melanie

My Dearest,
How are you dear and how was your day as well ? Wish am there at the moment then we'll have enjoy it together. Am very much sure we'll celebrate something more than this together very soon. How is your work,friends,family and others? am sure all of them all are in good shape/state as i am over here. The Time-Table for my exam will be out soonest and by then,i can tell you exactly when i'll return because i'll be coming back after my exam and moreso, i can't wait any longer to meet with you.

Firstly, i must confess to you that you've totally gain my heart with the way you compose your email and the way you get to explain things. Am very sure you'll be a very simple person and which i promise never to misuse any opportunity you will give to me. Thank you very much for the believe you have in me and the trust. Trust,Honesty and True Love we surely see us through.Also, your emails has said it all about you and which am very much happy meeting you and moreso getting to know each other day by day. Do you normally have a chat on yahoo messeger? if you do, here is my yahoo Id(tome01 ) you can add me to your list then we can meet to have more chat online.

Secondly, am feeling you are something very new and i guess your coming into my life will be a BIG plus. I hope we'll never part because i know that a straight forward man will always treat with love. I wrote your name in the sky but the wind blew it away. I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away and now have just written your name in my heart and am sure forever it will stay. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to have a man(YOU) by my side that I love,God fearing and that loves me and children that i can raise and have fun with. I guess that is the typical individual dream as well. I'll stop here for now and always remember that there is someone out there that really cares about you.
God Bless us both
Cheers Xxxx
Tolliver Melanie

My Dear,
You are a blessing that my entire being is very thankful for. I feel that we were made to love, listen, understand and work through all times in our lives together. I know there are many more special occasions and moments in our lives that will surprise and bring us closer and closer. You are mine and nothing and no one else feels more right than i do. I like you eternally and unconditionally, God's love has answered this prayer I've wanted and been almost too anxious for so long. I physically long for you each night and will see you in my dreams until we find ourselves wrapped in the love that grows stronger and deeper each day into our future together.I believe and have faith in God.

There are things in life that are inevitable. I am powerless to control them, the Sun will rise and set, the tide will come in and go out, the seasons will change, the birds will fly South for the winter and return in the spring and the caterpillar will transform itself into a handsome butterfly. Somehow, I feel reassured by this because many other things in life are so transient. From the moment we met till now, i knew that our friendship would develop into something lasting and precious.

Just as I am sure that the caterpillar will one day become a handsome butterfly. Dearest,i believe that our love and friendship is ordained by God. It is a union of two spirits destined for everlasting happiness. Thus, you have truly become the star of my life which brings me light in this dark world and warmth when I need it. You offer me the promise of renewal, the joy of living, the peace of mind that comes from sharing and caring and that shoulder to lean on in times of stress. I will cherish you and love you forever since you promise that you will take good care of me. Have a wonderful moment my dear and always remember that, there is someone out there that really cares about you.
God Bless us both
Cheers Xxxx

Tolliver Melanie

Hello Dear,
Glad to have hear from you once again. Gladdens my heart at every moment when i recieve an email from you and thanks for the comment. I was at school today and the exam Time-Table is out. My centre for the exam has been change and i am to have it at the school MINI-CAMPUS which is at the Boader of Ghana/Nigeria.

I'll be moving in tomorrow Saturday to put things in place because exam start on Monday and we are to have it for a week and half.Firstly, am happy because after the exam i'll return and then i can see you and have alot of fun as well. A Ghanian friend said it's a 10 minutes drive from my new centre(Ghana/Nigeria boarder) to Nigeria. She promised to take us to Nigeria over the weekend since it's a 10 minutes drive.

I think that would be alot of fun and experience and i'll take some pics then i can send it to you when we get back. Pray for me regards my exam so that i can make an A's in all my papers. One more thing Dear, since i do not know how the new Centre will be,i'll suggest you give me your mobile phone number so that i can text or call should in case i do not have access to the internet so that we can continue with the contact and get you updated with everything that goes on here on a daily basis.

I like you very much and am so much happy that you are doing the samething in return as well. So how was your day like? mine was boring because am in school throughout trying to summit all of my assignment before examination start on Monday since we're moving to the mini-campus.

I awaits to hear from you as usual and always remember that there is someone somewhere who really cares about you.
God bless us both
Cheers Xxx
Tolliver Melanie

Hello My Dear,
How are you doing and i hope there's no problem of me not hearing from you dear?Here i am in the new hostel, new area and more like a new country because it's almost Nigeria because it's at the boarder(Ghana/Nigeria). It's an ok place with flowers all around. It's very nice but the flowers are too colourful and then it reduce the beauty at the same time. Have put things in place and am ready for the whistle to start the exam.

Regards the internet,their is access but we have to pay some extra sum of money to have an access to it and that'll be a little bit difficult because have planned myself already with the amount to be spent during my course of study over here and any deduction might have an effect on my feeding and some others but i'll try all i can to keep contact with you ok.
How are you and how was the weekend like? Mine was not bad not until i noticed have misplaced my Master Card.I was depressed and i guess it was during when am getting all of my luggages together that i misplaced it.I was at the Master Card Office today anyway and they asked me to come tomorrow for Blocking and Retrieve another one.Just happy that have gotten some food stuff already before it happens if not, i wouldn't have gotten some Food stuff to survive till then (lol).

I missed you so much and i can't wait to finish my exam and be with you,your family and every other person.I taught of you all the time and i realise i need to concentrate on my exam because i've already have you to myself.I'll forever think about you cause you are already in my taught. Honey how was your day? hope you really took time to enjoy yourself aswell.Anyway,am trying to cover two more topics regards my first paper.

I'll contact you when i get back from the MASTER CARD Office tomorrow before going to school ok.Take care of yourself and always remember that there is someone out there who really love and cares about you and that person is ME i can bet it.With Love from the bottom of my Heart to you.
God Bless Us Both
Cheers Xxxx
Tolliver Melanie

My Dearest,
So how did it all go? i can understand very well but then,you just have to be focused and do not allow that to distract you from other source at which you make some income ok.it'll would be very nice to see you come over to Ghana but then,i'll finish my exam then i can come over to you also.

How are you and how was your day aswell? hope you have a wonderful one and hope you had a lovely dream about me yesternight lol,i did and that was why have asked if you do the samething. Just get back from the Master Card office as said just because of my examination which gives just a little time for me to do some other things and they have blocked the card but they asked me to check back on Saturday 13th of this month. The service over here is very slow and that is too long but have gotten no choice than to wait.

Just said i should drop you and email and i'll send you another email when i get back from school tomorrow and also,exams is on already. Am having an afternoon paper tomorrow(Project Data) on Day2 of the exam. I'll text you(if i have your number) or send an email when am through at school ok.

Take care of yourself and have a wonderful moment. Can't wait to finish up with my exam so that i can return quickly and meet with you wherever you are ok.take care once again and get back as usual.
Cheers Xxxx
God Bless Us Both
Tolliver Melanie

Hello My Dear,
Am seriously in a deep shit at the moment. Just got to school for my paper today and i found out a Memo on the noticed board.It was a strong warning to every student who are yet to pay their final installment of the school fees.They are to pay-up on or before Monday 8th so as to be allowed to write the paper fixed for the rest of the days.

Am not happy because am one of the student yet to pay the final installment.Not that i did not have the money but it was due to my Card which got lost and i cannot get the retrieval ready until 13th as said in my previous email. Am scared i would be disturb and i do not know what exactly to do.

My Dear, Please Please and please, i kindly request you to please assist me with the fee and i wouldn't mind getting it back to you when i get my Card ready again. It's only from my Card that i can get it and thank God that have gotten some food stuffs left before it happen or else it would have worsen the case.

I strongly awaits to hear from you regards this.Please I need you to come to my rescue cause i do not want anything to disturb me while the exam in on.The deadline is on or before 8th. I have $217 left to complete my final installment.Thanks Dear and i awaits to hear from you soonest.
God Bless You
Cheers Xxxx
Tolliver melanie

Today's paper was cool.It was a nice one cause i feel relax and i thank God i could answer all the five questions and the objective very well despite the shock notice i saw on the board.Please i awaits to hear from you regards that.cheers dear

Hello Dear,
Firstly i'l like to say a big thank you to have taken up the task to assist me just at the moment i needed most the help.Also,i came to the cafe with a very good friend of mine which i told you about and she's a Ghanian and i asked her on what to do if i can use her account to receive the money and it was a different option she gave.She said money can be transferred via western union money transfer and it's regarded as the fastest way of sending money abroad.

These made me us to visit one of the location and make enquiry about it and the nearest one to our campus was at the boarder of Ghana/Nigeria which is fifteen(15) minutes drive to the campus.I made enquiry and i was told it's the fastest way to receive money,i need a driving license and some other information which you'll send to me.

Driver's license i do not have but my friend does and i'll supply her details and then we can go together to the place and get the money cashed.We were told that we need to supply to you name and address of the receiver and here is the details ;

Name : OLAIDE ADEBOLA
Address : 36, BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY
BADAGRY,NIGERIA.

Also,you'll have to go to the bank,postal office or some stores where you can find Western union location and send the money to the Details i sent to you and after doing that,then you can give me the information you used in sending the fund like your name and address and the lady said something about question and answer,the amount sent and 10digit control number.I wish you could know how much more you've relief me of settling my problem for me.Just a promise that this which you have done for me,i'll forever be gratefull am for you and am sure you are for me .Thanks and i awaits to hear from you.
Cheers and God bless us both
Tolliver Melanie

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement