Information on romance scams and scammers.
#10356 by The Enchantress Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:53 pm
OLGA - olechkaa1981

Liar and romance scammer.

Using X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24.11) Professional

Claims to live in Cheboksary and 27 years old, dob May 17th, single, never married, both parents dead and working in a childrens hospital.

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 81.19.66.33 = Moscow in Russian Federation.

Mails;

Hello!
My name is Olga. I live in Russia, in the fine city of Cheboksary.
You liked me and I would like to have correspondence with you,
I am glad that now it has become easier and more convenient when the Internet appeared!
It is surprising that even for us as possible, so when we are quite interesting
Far away from each other, and we can write letters to each other and communicate via the Internet.
I think that for you and for me it would be easier to write our feelings and
desires through E-mail. What do you think?
I hope that soon get your message!
A good day, hope that your day will be better when I list This message!
I look forward with great impatience of your message.
Your new friend from Russia Olga
P.S. Please write me in English OK

Hello xxxxxx! How is your day?
Now I would like to tell you some more details about myself.
I'm 27. My birthday on May, 17, my name is Olga.
I never got married and I live alone!
My mother has died 5 years ago, my father has died 3 years ago!
At me did not remain relatives!
Since I graduate from college I have been working in children's hospital.
When I have spare time I go the gym to do sports because I take care of my body, also I like to dance!
I like to travel and visit different places, but my work does not allow me to do it frequently.
I have many friends, we spend the time together, play billiard, tennis, and have other entertainment.
I don't have many pics myself, but I try to find some more pics.
I send you my picture so you can an idea of me more closely.
I want to confess to beeing a sweettooth, I like ice-cream, cakes, candy.
But I can allow it seldom because not to be fat.
What else can I say to you about myself?
I love beautiful clothes and different things of light colours.
Light-blue, pink, beige and other plain colours make me relax and even feel better.
And what is your favourite colour?
Please Ask me some more interesting things about yourself.
How do you prefer to relax?
What is your character? What is your preferable qualities in women?
Do you want to have a wife? You can also ask me questions in what you are inetrested in.
I impatiently wait for your letter and eager to answer all your letter.
And of course it will be pleasant for me to receive your new photos and even want to learn about you some more information you.
Write to me, I wait.
Your friend Olga.

Hi xxxxx!
I am pleased to receive your message.
Murray,I wait for your e-mails impatiently, it means that I'm curious about your life and really very intetrested in our relations.
I think, that you have read my profile and could have seen there, that it is very important to me to get acquainted with a good person for serious relations.
For this reason I will try to tell you a little about my character.
I don't know what to start with, ok,I think, that I am a very romantic person.
I like to communicate with other people, I have a sence of humourIt is very important nowdays in our cruel world.
I appreciate in people such qualities as fidelity,kindness and honesty of course .
I believe in love, and I think it very valuable thing which needs to be protected.
I am not very jealous person. I adore,to say people compliments and I'm always ready to listen to them from other people.
For me it is necessary, to keep everything in order. I also like to cook various tasty things.
It is worth while mentioning that I appritiate good relations between man and woman.
I think that women are more romantic and they dream to find person to have with him serious relations.
But very often their dreams are broken, because idealise everything.
And many man brake women's heart taking the joy of life forever.
As for me, I had a bad experience in my life with a man.
When we sepsrated I lost the intention to live.
Now I wish to find a person to whom I can share my happiness and problems.
Now it's only a dream, but I want it to become true very much.
I think, that for women the main thing is to live a family life not but not to build a career .
Tell me please, what is a woman of your dream? Sorry tha I bother you by my question, but I'm very curious about you.
I impatiently wait for your next e-mail.
Sincerely yours Olga.

Hi xxxxx.
I am glad to receive again your message, every day we begin to learn each other better and it is very interesting for me.
I love your letters and every time wait for them.
They help me to forget about cruel world, they like a sun ray in the dark realm.
Murray I send you other pictures of me. I hope, you will like it.
Tell to me more about you self and about your family. Do you have many relatives or not?
How often do you gather together? I'm the only child. As for my private life I can't say that I'm happy.
My last relation with man was the last year. I left him. Now I think we did not love each other and had various interests.
Among all the man who I know I cannot chose anybody for serious relations.
Now days there are less and less decent man, so it's rather difficult to find one.
You see I had to address to i-net. This is my last hope to find a fair man with whom I can keep up the time.
Probably here I can find the person who will love, appreciate and understand me.
It is not important for me his financial situation and work.
I'm interested in a man who is older than me, who has a great life and love experience, who knows how to appreciate women.
In my turn I will be ready to give all my love, tender and care to such a person.
I think that the main advantage of the woman is to be fidel and have skill to make family happy, without quarrels and conflicts.
Ok, my letter comes to its end and I have to go. Mine favourite xxxxx, write me your ideas of life.
I wait for your messages.
Your Olga.

Hi xxxxx.
It is very pleasant that you studied my ideas in the last message.
xxxxx, I usually don't tell anybody about my deep ideas and thoughts,
but I wrote about it to you, because I believe you and eager to open myself to you.
I consider myself to be rather independent woman but probably sometimes I wish there was a man who I can trust.
Now I should say that I am so glad that I has found you. Because you understand me and I understand you.
Thank you my dear xxxxx, that you have written to me some information about your life and your family, I studied it closely.
It helps me to understand you and your life more. I should confess that you became closer to me.
xxxxx It's high the time to go to do some affairs. Have a good day.
I wait for your letters.
Your Olga.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#10515 by The Enchantress Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:09 pm
More stolen photographs which this scammer may send

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.