Information on romance scams and scammers.
#10392 by AlanJones Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:31 am
Picked this up from a post on 419Eater here, by one of his victims.

Scammer Name: Max Williams
Received-from: [email protected]
IP: 41.220.75.230 Nigeria

Claims to have been born in Morrocco, with a British mother and grew up in Manchester.
Claims to have a 4 year old son called Owen.

This is his initial email after a lot of chatting on a dating site.
Hello Dear,
How are you today and i hope that you are doing very great ?

I woke up this morning with so much joy thinking of you and how well we can be together.i feel that you are that special woman who can make my world go round.

i have attached pictures of my son on this mail and these pics where taking late last year.he is 3 going to 4 now and he is a very smart kid who learns very fast .

i hope you will like him cause now he still very tender and he can love anybody as mum at this age.normally he calls my mother his mum instead of grandma,i really wish to find a very good mum for him , i hope that will be you ? thats what am really working on to achieve this year.

XXXX i will really appreciate if you can send me some of your pics so that i can keep to myself and maybe show it to my mum as time goes on.
I will like to know some more things about your parents and you have still not said anything yet about that.

I wish you a very nice day and looking forward to see your pics soon
Kisses for you .

Max.

Here are a few of his pictures from the post on RomanceScam
Image Image Image Image Image

A search on his email address here shows a couple of hits on other scam warning sites, which I think are the OP on Eater's posts.

Notice the usual scammer poor grammar

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#11090 by The Enchantress Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:09 pm
Well posted B8er.

I have investigated further into this scammer;

Uses this supposed address in London - 19 Dovefield Rd, Brixton, London SW2 5NB

Note - Correct name of road is Doverfield and postcode of number 19 is SW2 5NE

Uses mail address [email protected] (Gina Williams) to correspond posing as his own mother and also reported using [email protected]

Claims to be a devout catholic, who prayed several times a day, and went to mass each morning when he was in London, and on Sunday mornings in Nigeria.

Also claims his father is a Moroccan and that he was born in Casablanca and that his mother is British and brought him back to live in Manchester when he was two years old. His father was a ships captain and was away most of the time and his mother brought him up almost as a single parent. He was very wild as a teenager, but as he grew up he became more self disciplined and calm and that he developed an interest in cooking.

Also that his father is retired and living in Canada and has two teenage daughters by his second wife.

See these sites for a more detailed list of claims and reports by previous victim of this scammer;

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19570

http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/male_scammers/f4907.shtml#comments

Stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Last edited by The Enchantress on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.