Information on romance scams and scammers.
#10498 by The Enchantress Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:10 am
FRANK FRANCIS

Liar and romance scammer.

Delete and do not reply.

Claims to be a doctor (PhD) and regional bank manager.

Also claims to live in Manchester and London.
Has different dates of birth and has no children or a daughter.

Mail address used [email protected]

On this dating site http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=95664

frankfrancis
- 56 y/o male
- Manchester, United Kingdom
- English
- Banking
- Have no children

Type single
Sex male
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1953 - January - 10
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Athletic
Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education PhD/Post doctorate
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely

I look for a female
Looking for an age range 28 - 65
Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance

I am Frank Francis male, 55. Simple and kind, looking for a single lady out here for a serious relationship and not for games.. I dont like people that play games.

Nice and caring, easy going.

See this Japanese site http://www.piqniq.jp/user/4186

frankfrancis1989's Blog

Current country of residence Living outside Japan
My hometown or country United Kingdom
My Birthday 1955-08-27
My Kids Yes

About me

I am Frank Francis, male seperated. Kind and humble, with sense of humour. I have a daghter and she is living with my parents.

On this site http://www.scribd.com/drfrank51

drfrank51

London

I am Dr. Frank Francis, from Haledon, North West London, here in England. I work for Natwest Bank Corporation London. I am writing you from my office. I am kind and good in having friends and advice. I wish to meet good people here.

Hello Dear Friend, How are you today, hope good. I am Dr. Frank Francis, here in the United Kingdom. I work in the natwest bank London as the regional manager. I have read your profile and have seen your qualifications and your personality. I believe that you will be a good person in terms of doing things. So, I will like us to talk to each other very well. In a manner which you will understand very well. I wish to know if you can be able to handle a business now and to know how sincere you will be. I have an urgent business that just cropted up from our office which I need some one who is nice and sincere outside uk to assist me. so, I will send you my contact email and tel no to contact me back. In this business, I believe we will make this happen sincerely.. my email and tel is ( [email protected] ) Tel : ( +447035963597 ) Just call me as soon as you recieve this informations so that I will brief you in details of this business and how it will be carried out. Please, it will be more fantastic if you are a trustworthy person, if yes, you know that we will proceed. Just reply me back soonest so that we will start.

Also see this site;

http://forum.vbulletinsetup.com/f6/business-discussion-8638.html

frank2008
entrepreneur

post one >>> Hello all co-members, i am frank francis, male 55 years. I am a uk citizen, i live and work in the uk, i work as an accountant. I work in the bank here in uk. I am here to meet different people and to know more about other countries and cultures, business and hobbies. I wish that any one thas good intention to contact me.

post two >>> I will like to talk to people from european countries, asia, usa to know more about their countries cultures, why you like your culture, the importance of the culture. Any good sight seeing that will will attract visitors / tourist to come there. What makes people happy in your country, is there any thing special in your country that brings foreigners there.

post three >>> HEY GOODMORNNG TO YOU,

ACTUALLY, I AM AN ACCOUNTANT AND I WORK IN THE NATWEST BANK. I WISH TO TALK TO ONE THAT IS BUSINESS INCLINED, SOME ONE WHO CAN HANDLE FUNDS. I WILL WISH TO TALK TO THE PERSON, BUT MUST HAVE TO BE REAL AND GENUINE. I SHALL BRIEF YOU WHEN I RECIEVE A REPLY FROM YOU. YOU CAN SEND ME EMAIL ABOUT YOUR SELF IN MY EMAIL.
( [email protected] ) I SHALL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

REGARDS
FRANK

Also this scammer left this comment on a hobby site;

I am Frank Francis from United Kingdom. I work as an accountant here in uk. I will like to share some hobby ideas with you. Tell me more about your hobby, what you do in your ideal time and the type of business idea you have.

I like making friends from every where to know more about culture and tourism, I like travelling only on my vacation period. I like outgoing and strolling. dining out with friends.

You can write me to my email address, [email protected]

I shall be waiting to hear from you.

Regards
Frank

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement