Information on romance scams and scammers.
#10569 by AlanJones Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:09 am
The following is a liar and romance scammer, do not be fooled by 'her'. Delete the emails and do not reply.

Received from: Susie Fed <[email protected]>
Subject: More about myself sussycute
IP Address: 196.3.183.72 Nigeria (Lagos)
Am Susie from Usa Los Angeles am 29 yrs i am single never been been married before and no kids...I'm 5'7ft.I'm a gentle,loyal,family oriented,soft,passionate,trustworthy lady.I'm easygoing and outgoing.I'm a lady full of fun,i seem to be seriously looking to meet the man of my life.I am the type of person that can have fun doing anything. I like to kid and joke around with someone i love and I feel as though I have a great sense of humor. Such a great sense that I am the only one that gets my jokes sometimes. I am really laid back and I dont get upset very easily. I pride myself on having an open mind and not judging other people.I enjoy staying active by running, biking,hiking, weight training, martial arts, and racquetball. Also, during the summer I like to find time for camping, canoeing, and road trips.But I also like to go out and enjoy a night out on the town. I like to travel and try new things. Like I said I can have fun doing anything..I am seeking a caring,understanding and honest man who must have a great sense of humor and must know how to treat a lady cos somehow i loved to be pampered because am the only child of my parents.I love kids,I love dancing(Its part of my life)I am all for cuddling and hugging and holding each other as much as possible. I love spontaneous actions and surprises. I love to be hugged from behind when I'm cooking in the kitchen. I love to cook,love sports, take walks on the beach, I love to travel. tell me more about yolurself,waiting to read from u you can reach me to my direct contact.......immediately i receive your mail i will email you with my pics.
Susie.

Hello Mike,

am really interested in having a real and sincere relationship with a man of honest and caring.... tell me more about your self and about your pass... here is my pic...

Scammer uses these photos
Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#10578 by AlanJones Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:30 am
Another email from 'Susie'
I think that I am a kind and charming lady, although its hard to write a self description. I feel like a family- oriented woman, dreaming to devote herself to her beloved husband and quality family. My best dream and my strongest wish is to create the most happy family, building up on mutual understanding , trust , care and OF COURSE LOVE!!! The most important and valuable in a person is his inner beauty and the qualities like kindness, tenderness and care. I am sure that you can have all the money in the world but if you don?t have mutual admiration and respect for each other that it won?t mean a thing. Children need to see a healthy relationship by their parents. This way they grow up to be healthy and can have successful relationships when they get older. I would love to meet the man , who will be reliable , loving ,loyal, faithful and share my opinions towards creating the most happy family in the whole world and raise children in that great
environment!!!
A true love is our doorway to the Heaven here on the Earth. I need to meet a man who is capable of this feeling and is ready to make a commitment. I would like my mate to realize that everything that may happen between us is significant, everything we say in the relationship has the potential to cause us joy or sorrow, and everything we do will either strengthen our connection or weaken it. If we both understand all this, I am sure we will be able to wake up each morning filled with gratitude that we have another day in which to love and enjoy each other
Hello..how are you doing..i am pretty new to this whole online stuff...so i like to get to know you more better. i am very open to anything. If you have any question for me , let me know and I will answer you with all my honesty.
Questions for you:
1. Where you born at?
2. What are you really looking?
3. Your real name?
4. Have any goals in life?
5. What do you for a living?
6. Do you have kids?
7. Have you ever been married before?
18.Do you have yahoo messenger?

Susie.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#10580 by Ralph Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:52 am
The photo used by this scammer has been stolen from www.focushawaii.com you can see for yourself by clicking on high fashion models and looking at the photos for Bella.

Scrolling through the pictures on that site if you have spent any time on dating sites you will notice many familiar faces, both male and female