Information on romance scams and scammers.
#10592 by Johann Meister Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:23 pm
from Singlesnet.com
A description of his scam : "he was very sweet at first and tried to win me and now he says his daughter is cold and needed $200 for a sweater which I didn't give, then $500 later and when I was not able to give it, he said I was not right for him and his daughter not to contact him anymore and that he needs someone that understands him,"
The text of his profile :
City: New York
State: New York

Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Height: 6' 1"
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Body type: Fit / Athletic

giverneverlack

About me

Hi, I'm outgoing, friendly, and loyal (It sounds like I'm describing a puppy). I work hard and I am successful at a career that I love.

Here are some "Fun Facts" about me...
-I think that if you haven't 'broken it, sprained it, or strained it'... you're not trying hard enough!
-I love to do the Daily ...but I read the Comics first.
-I love to watch Documentaries...and Sitcoms.
-I eat healthy and exercise EVERY day...
-I love to laugh and enjoy most things comedic (movies, comedy clubs, etc...)
-I love to have an itinerary...but love to go on the spur of the moment as well.
-The first thing I focus on about a woman is her smile!
-I think a woman dressed up in a skirt and heels is sexy...I think a woman in sweats, a t-shirt !

-I am slightly old fashioned...I believe in Chivalry, NOT Chauvinism.
-I believe Love, Trust, Honesty, and Communication are the keys to a successful relationship
-I view "Match" like a cross between playing the lottery and reading the comics

-I believe in Karma...but more importantly I believe in God!

Strong morals are important to me. I am an honest person; I think others should be also. I have no use for liars.

-Lastly the person that I end up with will be someone that I respect and admire, someone that is my equal and I hers. When I look at her I will feel blessed that I am with such a beautiful person. I would like to be with somebody that no matter what we're doing, we're happy that we're doing it together!!!

I'm not here to be a "player" or to date as many women as possible. I am here because I have an excellent, (but busy) life and would like to win the lottery by finding the person I just described.

p.s. all my pics. are recent.
What you see is what you get.
Fun...Yes.
Graceful, ...Not so much

My personality

• I am a religious person who follows the Christian / Catholic faith.
• I like to play the following sports:
Basketball, Football, Golf, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball.
• I like to exercise:
Weekly.
• My exercise regime consists of:
Swimming, Walking.
• I like the following outdoor activities:
Boating / Sailing, Fishing / Hunting, Going to the beach, Horseback riding, Motocross / Dirt bike / Quad.
• I consider myself artistic, and I like:
Writing.
• I like to watch these sporting events:
Football, Golf, Tennis, Wrestling.
• I have the following pets:
Dog.

My lifestyle

• I don't smoke.
• I drink socially.

My relationships

• My longest serious relationship lasted 6 years or more. I have been married, currently widowed.
• I have children. They live with me.
• I would consider dating someone who has children.

My education and career

• I attended high school.
• I attended college.
• My current occupation is:
Construction.

I'm Christain Carter, as you may already know, I just decided to try this online dating through the help of one of my best friends, You were the first one that i came accross on this website, and am truly glad that God made us cross path, You seem to be so perfect and your profile seems to be well written and you sounded like a woman that knows what she wants and you are just who am seeking. I want you to know first of all that am a goal orientedperson,communicative, kind-hearted, tender, attentive, calm, cheerful, conscientious, active person, with a good sense of humour. Many of my friends say that I am a very open-hearted and interesting person.Actually I adore animals, nature and prefer outside activities, especially when we meet with the friends. I write verses, like to dance. I like music a lot especially the music that arouses excitement in my soul. I have sincere soul and soft heart and it is full of love and positive energies. I appreciate friendship between people very much because it doubles our joy and twice reduces our sadness and I think that a simple smile can make our lives better.I have various interests which bring joy into my life. I enjoy living a healthy and active lifestyle.

I try to keep my figure in excellent shape, and like i have said on the website page, my daughter is my heart, and she is my source of joy and the reason why am still alive till today, Her name is Jane and she is 5years of age, but i call her princess she is adorable and listens to her daddy and does whats right, eventhough she is young she acts more older than her age because that is how she was brought up, I am widowed as you may have read on my profile, Jane Mother passed away 5years ago in the hospital when she was giving brith to Jane. I would share more later when we chat together. I would gladly open my heart to a warm and loving woman who is looking for romance and stability in a relationship. I very much value honesty, openness, kindness, reliability and faithfulness. I would like her to be adventurous and spontaneous, yet appreciates the simple things in life. I am looking for my best friend, a most trusted and loyal companion, my passionate and faithful lover, and my partner in parenting our children. Do you Believe Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you've never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can't wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even better.

I have been lonely for a long time, and now i am ready to experience love again, and share it with someone special, and i cant help it but somehow have the feeling you are that
someone. I am ready to wake up in the morning and see that special someone beside me and say good morning love, how was your night? di you sleep well? I am ready to commit
myself and settle down with a woman i will settle down with and call my wife, my lover, my best friend, my mother, and my angel. We all have our past, and there is nothing
that would make me feel better than for you to be my present, I aquired a Bachelors degree in Agricultural science, at the University of Drexel, Penssylvania, PA. I make a good
living for myself, and only have my daughter to share my happyness with. Right now am in africa on a business trip that is worth about 8.7 million dollars,and this is the frist time and last time i will be traveling to work in African, i dont know why am sharing all this with you, but i guess you have got my so hypnotized by your profile that am pouring out all my heart to you, and we do have to know everything about each other if we are going to settle down with each other as soon as i am done with my contract here. How has your past love life been? What do you expect from me? Am not perfect but i am blessed by God. What is your occupation? What kind of sports do you like? please share some of your likes and dislikes with me.My Yahoo Chat IM Id is [email protected] , You can add me on your list for us to chat together.

Your Loving Friend.
Christain

I am really happy to receive your Email and telling me all and everything about you. My Real name is Christain Carter from Born in FL but Raised in Denmark Country in Europe Tampa Florida....45years old…have one kid and she is 4years old. I work as a Estate Investment and builder and i work in so many countries with so many foreign companies. I am African/French. No body likes the Africa. LOL. My mother is African and my father is French. My grandfather came off the boat from Dublin Ireland and I don't know where my other grandparent came from. All I know is that they used to speak French in front of us kids so we wouldn't know what they were talking about. I live alone with my daughter in my own house in Florida and I am just looking for a better and Serious Woman that will be ready to open all her heart and never keep any Secret.

My Date of Birth is 12/25/1963, That is when I was born, you can ask me for any Question and I will surely answer you baby. I really want us to learn more about each other. Can we chat together on yahoo instant Messenger or MSN instant Chat???

I really want to get married - as soon as I know the person is right for me and in God's will and sold out to God, I want you to tell me more about your work , Did you live in an Apt Or house , Did you live alone or with kids…… Please get back to me with some pictures for me to see and I will be glad to see more pictures.

I am going back to work now with my daughter…. I will check back to see your email.

Christain

Have you googled your chatter´s or "business partner´s" email yet? It might lead you to ScamWarners...
Advertisement