Information on romance scams and scammers.
#10697 by The Enchantress Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:24 pm
TANYA SLADA

Tanya slada

Liar and romance scammer.

Claims 26 years old d/o/b 28 of June in 1982. Both parents dead was married but divorced

Mail address used [email protected]

Scammers IP = 94.158.32.84 = Lugansk in Ukraine.

Uses mass mailing service X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.80.03) Professional

I am a kind, caring, sincere and open-minded, communicative and optimistic young woman from Ukraine. I like home cosiness, sport, healthy style of life, travelling. I prefer serious relations.

Female Age:26 Ukraine (Luhansk) Divorced Manicurist Height:5'2"
Hair:Black Eyes:Hazel Astrological Sign:Cancer
* Smoking:Don't smoke
* Drinking:Social drinker
* Children:Don't have children
* Want Children?Yes
* Looking For:casual dating or a serious relationship
* Favorite Movies:Metall Hard-Rock Rap

Mails;

Hello, dear!
I'm very beautiful, but lonely woman. Many people know the word "love", but not everyone can feeling this sense to the other man, unfortunately.
Often we like other men, but only as a friend. And you understand, that it is simply sympathy.
When do you get this, you are feeling sadness and emptiness...
When I walked on the park I met man, which smiled to me. I felt a gladness, but after few minutes I realized, that person smiled not for me.
Then I ask myself "Why? Why not me? Why she is better than me?" Almost every day I ask myself these questions...
I understand that many people can't be happy without such fine and unearthly sense as LOVE!
And then people try to find their second half, which would be to fill the emptiness, and to dilute "grey life" by the vivid colors. And this second half becomes the meaning of our life. Because it would be boring and sad...
Let's create the "world" in which will be only you and I.
If you understand me and my feelings, and seriously interested in building strong, warm and tender relations, I'll be glad to contact with you. And I really hope, that you could be my second half.
With best regards.

Please write me here: [email protected]

Kisses, Tanya!!!

Dear, my honey xxxxx
Your letters bring happiness and warmth in my heart. I wait for your letters as wonder and unearthly. You are very attractive and strong man, my dear xxxxx. Thanks for your story about you. Your office is wonderful. I'm enjoying with their reading. Your words present joy and pleasure to me.
In this letter, my sweetheart, I'd like to tell you about my habits. I haven't any bad habits: I don't smoke, drink a lot of alcohol. Sometimes I prefer red wine. I like dancing very much. And in intimate atmosphere with candlelight I'll dance striptease to you with a pleasure. I allow to you take clothes off me. And after such dance we can make love all night...
I hope that the distance doesn't frighten you and our relations can become closer.

Sweet kisses!

Hello, my dear xxxxx!
Thank you for your letter. I was very glad to get it. Life - is such thing where two men must be together. I hope that we could to build our friendly or maybe more than just friendly relations.
I think you found a friend, maybe more than just friend. Who knows!
But first of all I would like to tell you about myself. My name is Tanya. I live in Lugansk, it is a part of Ukraine. I'm 26 years old. Iwas born on the 28 of June in 1982. I'm 163 cm high and my weight is 51 kg. My hair isn't very long, and I'm a brunette. My eyes are dark brown. I'm kind and clever person. I have a graceful figure and attractive appearance because I like to go in for sport. You should know I romantic person. I like to watch something funny on TV, because I have a good feeling of humor. Like every girl I like caress that's why my heart looking for love. And now I would like to tell you about my family. I had mother and father. I had happy childhood. But in 1990 in our country was great crisis. My father lost his work and he began to drink.
Sometimes he was beating me and my mother. Once day my father wanted to beat my mother. She had a knife and accidentally killed father. My mother putted into prison for 14 years. Soon my mother died because of tuberculosis. And I become an orphan. Initially I gathered bottles and was selling the newspapers.
Then I was a seller at the market. With 15 years my breast was starting to grow. Once I knew about work at the hotel. And I could find my future husband there.(But I divorced with him in three years). There are was very interesting, but I wanted a photo model. I was at many agencies, but I didn't find a work because I was little and had a big breast. Once day young businessman arrived at our hotel. He liked me. We had love relations. In half of year I was 20 years old and we married. I was happy. My husband built house and had a business. I kept house. My husband bought expensive clothes and jewel for me. But mostly I wanted children.

Hello, my sweetheart xxxxx!
Thank you for your letter. I read it with great pleasure. What about you? How are you? How are your things? My honey, why did you send to me even letter? I read it already. And now I would like to continue my story about my life. My husband began to work with foreign partners and often to travel
abroad. He could to be there one or two months. As for me, I was sitting at home. He gave a lot of money to me. I had a guard, which watched closely at me. He told to my husband about all the places where I was. I was in a "gold cage".I couldn't to speak with somebody and I didn't have friends, because my husband didn't allow this. He was at assignments about ten months. when he was at home he was very angry. After that I finished the courses of makeup artist of master of manicure. I wanted to learn English, but I taught only 3 months there. Then I decided to incarnate
my old dream to be a photo model. I had a lot of money. And I employed a photographer. We went everywhere together and he did many different photos about me. I said, that photographer was gay. My husband agreed with this idea. I was happy, because my dream realized.
I invited my former classmates. And then we started to journey through the Crimea. We visited many bars and cafes and did many photos there. We had great time there. But it's idyll finished soon. Once day I backed to home. But I didn't to open door of my house by my key. It was found, that my husband changed all the keys. He had new young wife, which didn't want children. Later I knew, that he was infertile. We divorced. Now I became lone woman. I moved from Feodosia to Lugansk. I take small flat there. I worked as a master of makeup and of manicure at home of my clients. I earned little money, but it's sufficiently for me. Many men afraid of me, for some reason, in our country. That's why I'm looking for my second half in other countries.

My hot kisses to you, my honey.

This next mail I have censored - content erotic dream/story.

Hello, my sunny xxxxx!

I read every word of your letter with my smile. I miss you so much! How are you, my honey? How are you today, my dear? Thanks for your time, which you find for me. Your attention is very
important for me. You like me very much, my honey xxxxx. Thanks for your interesting short story. It likes me. I would be happy to swim with you, my dear. You know, my dearest, I have many interesting, sexy and wonderful photos. If you want to continue our communication, I'll send to you, my dear, these photos with a great pleasure...
Recently I saw super dream, where were you and I together, my honey. One fine and warm evening you came back to our house, my lovely. Of course, my dearest, you are very tired, but when you saw me in the very beautiful and erotic underwear, you'll forget about your tire...
We have a very romantic supper, my lovely, with candles and soft music. After that you takes me in your strong arms and bring me in our bedroom...we were horny... I didn't say a word...You looked to my shining sexy body played with my face, lips, .........(censored)..........Then we lay our bodies touched..
But it's not yet the end... of my sweet dream... After we go to the beach and laying at the hot sand, listening to music of quiet waves... and admiring to the beauty of sparkling moon! You'll take my hand and whisper to me "I want you!" My lips touch yours and our tongues are touching!
Your hand slither at my body and slowly touch my .............(censored)...............I were moaning screaming with pleasure yelling!
"Oh yes, more, more! Oh, my honey, my dear!.."

Your baby, Tanya.

Note this scammers mail address listed on this warning site;

http://www.datingnmore.com/fraud/scam_email3.htm
Last edited by The Enchantress on Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement