Information on romance scams and scammers.
#75867 by isfjy786 Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:26 pm
I am so glad that I was able to check this site when I was contacted by scammer posing as James Roony from Shaadi.com and found that his material is already posted here as Dave Hodson - so am really glad that I did not have to go through the heartache of being cheated by him.

Profile on shaadi.com is James Roony(SH72607067)
Email presently being used is [email protected]

Of course he now lives in Manchester UK, divorced with 1 kid and a strict Christian.

But what is more amazing is that this scammer has obviously also posed as a WOMAN and tried to scam innocent men - has got the same description and stories when posing as Ann Lukas (check out http://www.stop-scammers.com/letter.asp?id=8248)

How low do these scammers stoop to getting to make some quick bucks? Do they not have a heart or a conscience? How many is enough for them?
Advertisement

#76082 by Bubbles Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:03 am
Hello isfjy786,

Scammers do not care one bit about the people they damage. They are after money and that is all. They will not stop as long as they are able to get money from someone. We seek to expose their tricks and hurt them by not letting them take as much money as they otherwise might without our effort.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.