Information on romance scams and scammers.
#10857 by The Enchantress Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:26 am
YULIA

aka YYYulichka

Liar and romance scammer.

Claims to be aged 27, female from Kharkov, Ukraine, Russia, divorced and has no children.

Mail address used [email protected]

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.95.1) Professional

IP address = 92.113.233.181 = Kharkov in Ukraine

On this dating site (beautyyulia);

http://www.antheaclub.com/index.php?page=gallery&id=12047

Mails;

Hi my dear friend!
I hope you are doing well today:-) As for me, \'m in a very high feather, as I am writing to you. It is great that we are on the same wave now, I mean we have interested in each other and both are opened for further communication. I think that our profiles not give much information about our life, dreams and desires and I'll gladly share such things with you in our future communication. May be we couldexchange with our e-mail addresses for more private correspondence.
My e-mail is [email protected]
Hoping to get yours too, of course if it is not your little secret;-)
Yulia.

Hello!

Glad to receive your message and your e-mail address, thank you much for sharing it with me;-) I think it is great and of course important that we have trust in each other and we both are ready to become good friends and i hope in the future even more. You know, I really have a feeling that we have made the first step to something bright and high! I have so much to tell you, but unfortunately i should stop for now, it is time to leave, but I promise you in the next time to tell a lot about myself. Hope you will write me soon, I'd like that much and I'll be waiting for our next meeting with great impatience:-)

Yours Yulia.

Hello dear xxxxx!

Thank you for so interesting letter. I was reading it with pleasure! I want to continue our acquaintance and of course I would like to know you better. I hope that every your letter to me will be the next page of your life story, which I'll be reading with rapture!

I'm so excited that we have started our communication in more private and I think even intimate plan:-) May be you will think that I'm too straightforward girl, but I always tell people what I think and feel. I like you and all what I have known about you from your profile. And now I'm full of impatient to continue perceiving you, your inner world and may be even your little secrets;-) I'm just joking, as of course you are free to share with me only what you would like. As for me, I'm very sincere and opened person and I'll gladly answer on all your questions and tell you everything what you would like to know about me.

So, as you already know from my previous messages, my name is Yulia and I'm young woman of 27 years old. I'm Ukrainian citizen and all my life from the birth I live in such a big and very beautiful city, as Kharkov. My parents have come here from Russia in three years before my birth and have settled down here. I don't have brothers and sisters and the most part of my relatives live in Russia. When I was little, sometimes we all family visited them, but now it is difficult to do, so our family meetings happen not often. Talking more about me as a person, I'm kind and sincere, I'm energetic and always full of optimism. In the school I was a diligent scholar and have graduated with honors. After school I have been studying in the University at the historical faculty, I liked history from the schooling time;-) Now I work as a guide in the museum of folk art of Slobozhanschina. I like my work and it is really very interesting to tell people about the history of our area, to show them objects of ancient life, what kind of trades practiced our ancestors, etc.

As for my occupations in my free time, I go in for sports - I do fitness. I think it is very important for the health to practice some types of sports and besides I like to keep myself in a good shape.
Also I like to go to the swimming pool and you know, some time ago a big aqua park has been built in my city, I like to spend time there with my friends. It is very beautiful place with many entertainments. Also from time to time, we go to the cinema or the theatre, I also like arts much.

Now you have a view of me and I hope you like it;-)
I wish you good day and say you good bye till our next meeting here,
Yulia.

Hi my dear xxxxx!

I hope it is a great day for you and for me all days are great from the moment of our meeting:-) I have a feeling of overwhelming attraction to you and I want to know you as well as you will help me with your letters.

I appreciate you much for telling me more about yourself. I think it is wonderful to speak with each other about everything, to share our thought and expectations, to talk about our likes and dislikes, to tell each other about good and bad experiences in our life. It also will help us not only to know each other better, but give us a possibility to understand each other's inner world and what we need be happy with someone and may be with each other... I've chosen you course my heart told me so. Women have sensitive intuition, you know... I can't explain it properly, but you know it's something like the inner voice.

After writing you my last letter, I have told my parents about my meeting with you in the Internet. They knew that I have started to look for my soul mate abroad and may be it seems strange, but my parents support my decision, as they see that it doesn't work for me with Ukrainian men and of course all parents wish to their children only happiness. You know, my parents are wonderful people, they are very kind, loyal and caring. They are together already 33 years and all life they live in harmony and complete mutual understanding. My parents still work, father as a mechanic and mother as a seamstress. There are also some dear people in my life except my parents, they are my friends. We are on a friendly terms from the schooling time and we always are ready to help and support each other in any situation. I consider myself a happy girl, as I have true friends. Unfortunately it is not the same in the loving relationship. I have had two painful experiences in my life and after that I don't want to experience my destiny with men of my country any more, as we want different things from the life. May be in the next time I'll tell you more in details about my experience and for now I want to tell that I'm really very glad to meet you and appreciate much your attitude towards me, your letters and your real interest.

You know, when I have taken a decision to seek for my beloved through the net abroad, I faced a problem - language. I don't know any foreign languages at all and as for the English it is only some words from the schooling time. I have started to look for the help and I have found acompany that helps such people as I'm. So now, I use their service for our communication, they provide me translation of our letters and also give me an opportunity to use Internet, as I don't have my own computer. I hope it will not be a problem for us and our further communication, as any way soon I'm going to learn English on all levels.

Now it is time for me to go and I leave with the hope to hear from you soon,
yours Yulia:-)

Hello Darling, I like to call you in this way:-)

As usually it is a great pleasure for me to read your letter. I'll tell you a little secret - each time when I see your letter in my mail-box, I can't keep my smile and my heart starts to jump in my breast! I like this feeling and it is great that I can survive it thanks to you:-)

I have told you a lot about myself before and I really like to share everything with you about my life, even the innermost things. If you remember in one of my letters I have told you some words that unfortunately I have had two painful experiences. I know that we communicate for a short time, but I already trust you and in this letter I want to tell you about this page of my life. When I was 22 years old, I met a man. We had short relationship, about two months and even during this short period he cheated on me many times. I was really shocked, as I couldn't understand why he started relationship with me, if it was not serious for him and he liked to spend time with many girls. So I stopped our communication. In two years I met my future husband. We were together during one year and then we got married. Our marriage was lasting for 6 months. One day my husband come to me and told that our marriage was a mistake and he was not ready to have any serious relationship and particularly such as marriage, so we divorced. You know, after such did of my ex-husband, I felt myself as a doll with whom you could play when you want or which you could through away.

I don't want to be involved in such relations any more, I want to have a true love, to spend the whole life with the one man who will be my husband, my friend. I want to meet a man who is serious in his wish to have own family, who will treat me as his wife.

Darling, it seems to me that we have a lot in common. I think that we can build the stable relationship only on three founds: love, respect and mutual understanding. I'm sure that you will be loving husband and careful father. You are my second half, man of my dreams! every your letter makes me the happiest woman in the world and I'm always waiting for them with impatience. You fill my heart and my mind. I don't understand how I have lived before without you, my sweetheart! Thank you for your presence in my life!

Full of impatience to hear from you soon,
yours Yulia.

Note this scammers mail address listed here;

http://www.datingnmore.com/fraud/scam_email3.htm

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement