Information on romance scams and scammers.
#77263 by AlanJones Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:48 am
This scammers details were passed to me by a victim, I do not have any of the emails that he sends.

He claims to be a soldier based in Afghanistan.

Hi IP address resolves to Ghana

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.93.130.235
Originating ISP: Expresso Telecom Ltd
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

He also uses the following email addresses - [email protected] and [email protected].

Skype ID: airlord55
MSN ID: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#78280 by AlanJones Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:29 am
Here is a link to the scammer's profile on Tagged.com http://www.tagged.com/mikescap

His profile is
About Me:
I am Curtis Michael Scaparrotti, a Lieutenant General serving in the United States Army, and I am the current Commander, International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) Joint Command and Deputy Commander, U.S. Forces – Afghanistan. I was commissioned into the Infantry in June 1978 after graduating from the United States Military Academy at West Point. I am a man of my words. Please note that I am not here for head games. I have received complains about people using my information to impersonate me. If you have any information to that regard, you may contact me on my email or better add me on msn messenger ([email protected]). I am not here in search of a relationship, but you may contact me if you want to talk.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#78282 by AlanJones Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:38 am
This particular "Curtis Scaparrotti" scammer uses a fake bank as part of the scam. Here are some examples of the emails received from the "bank" from the email address Kenoord Capital <[email protected]>

Dear Sir/Madam,

Following an official request from Major General Curtis Scaparrotti regarding the transfer of the sum of US$28,000,000.00 (Twenty-Fight Million United State Dollar Only) due to you from his Investment Funds, we write to inform you that a domiciliary account that can accommodate these funds has to be opened in your favour and also to inform you that you will be required to assist this financial institution in all statutory procedures as necessary for the opening of this said account.

In the light of the above, you are hereby required to fill the attach forms and return back to us as soon as possible so as for us to commence the account opening procedure s. Due to the value of the funds that is been expected into this account, you will be required also to make an initial deposit of funds into this account to make it operational before it will be able to accept large deposit o f funds into it and this is in line with the financial regulatory act of the European Central Bank. Kindly fill and return the attach forms on time as any delay on your part will definitely cause a delay in the account opening processes on our side.

Thanks for opting for our service.

Best Regards.
Mr. Christopher Hans Vries.
(Head of Operations)
Kenoord Investment & Securities.
(Private Banking, Loans & Investment)
Amstelveen, The Netherlands.
Tel: +31-208-932853
Fax: +31-208-907604
Email: i [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

DISCLAIMER:
Any views in this e-mail are those of the sender except where the sender specifically states them to be that of The Kenoord Investment & Securities or any of its subsidiaries. The message and its attachments (if any) are for designate d recipient(s) only and may contain privileged, proprietary and private information and if you feel you have received this message in error, kindly delete it and notify the sender immediately. The Kenoord Investment & Securities does not accept any liability for losses or damages resulting directly or indirectly from the transmission of this e-mail message.

Dear Madam.

In furtherance to our account opening procedures, we write to acknowledge you r suggestion regarding our terms of services agreement which will be deliberated on by our legal department and also to inform you that an Online Account have been opened up for you here. Kindly log into our website through http://ams.keninvse.com/nl/ and click on the word online banking which will take you to another page were you are to click on Customer Login and a new secure page will also open for you to put in the below stated details .. See below are the details that will be requested during the lo-gin processes.

User Name: ams.keninvse.com
Password: amster
Account Number: 07872100403
Account Password/PIN: 0728

The present balance on your account is zero. Due to security reason, we will not be able to make a deposit of your Inherited US$28,000,000:00 (Twenty-Fight Million United States Dollars) into this account without you first making a deposit of a little amount into it first. The reason for this request is because we cannot make a deposit of any amount exceeding 80,000euro or it's equivalent into any new account without the beneficiary first running the said account. In the light of the above, we will request you make a deposit of any funds within the range of 5,500euro to 8,900euro into our domiciliary account for the activation and running processes of your account first before we can then activate your account with it and thereafter credit your Inherited Funds into it. Kindly inform us of when it will be possible for you to activate this account since that is the only way we will be able to credit it with the said Curtis Scaparrotti Funds. Be informed also that this activation deposit will also reflect in this new account of your upon our completion of the activation processes. Our account details for the payment of this activation and running deposit will be provided upon your request.

Thanking you opening an account with us.

Best Regards.
(Head of Operations)

DISCLAIMER:
Any views in this e-mail are those of the sender except where the sender specifically states them to be that of The Kenoord Investment & Securities or any of its subsidiaries. The message and its attachments (if any) are for designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged, proprietary and private information and if you feel you have received this message in error, kindly delete it and notify the s ender immediately. The Kenoord Investment & Securities does not accept any liability for losses or damages resulting directly or indirectly from the transmission of this e-mail message.

Dear Madam.

Sequel to your email message received, we write to inform you that you should be rest assured that this requested charge is all you need to come up with prior to your receipt of the Inherited Funds and that you will not be required to come up with any more fees because we have done a double check with our Authorities and they also confirmed that there will be no more fees up on your payment of this 9,642euro Source of Funds Clearance Certificate Code. Kindly inform your friend that we have given you the needed Assurance/Guarantee that there will be no more fees upon your payment of this fee and t hat he should go ahead with the transfer so that you can receive your Inherited Funds come Wednesday next week.

We await the payment slip.

Best Regards.
(Head of Operations)

DISCLAIMER:
Any views in this e-mail are those of the sender except where the sender specifically states them to be that of The Kenoord Investment & Securities or any of its subsidiaries. The message and its attachments (if any) are for designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged, proprietary and private information and if you feel you have received this message in error, kindly delete it and notify the sender immediately. The Kenoord Investment & Securities does not accept any liability for losses or damages resulting directly or indirectly from the transmission of this e-mail message.

Dear Madam.

Sequel to our last email message, we write to request that you send us the wire transfer payment confirmation slip so that we can start the processing o f the Certificate of Clean Source of Funds Code. Kindly give us a response upon your receipt of this email message so as for us to know if you have ma de the payment of the said fee.

We await your response.

Best Regards.
(Head of Operations)
Email: in [email protected]

DISCLAIMER:
Any views in this e-mail are those of the sender except where the sender specifically states them to be that of The Kenoord Investment & Securities or any of it s subsidiaries. The message and its attachments (if any) are for designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged, proprietary and private information and if you feel you have received this message in error, kindly delete it and notify the sender immediately. The Kenoord Investment & Securities does not accept any liability for losses or damages resulting directly or indirectly from the transmission of this e-mail message.

Dear Madam.

We are in receipt of your email message and write to inform you that your friend have no right to be annoyed because i am not a business man and neither am I interested in going into a personal business relationship with him/she or General Scaparrotti. We have been calling you since the very day you claim to have the fee and you refuses to take our call and only for you to come back and be talking about coming to Germany for the fee. Did we came to Germany to collect the previous payments that were paid by you? The Kenoord Investment & Securities work is to facilitate the remittance of the Funds to you and that was the reason we requested you to come up with the part payment you once claim to have so that we can commence the release processes of the funds to you. We cannot send any of our staff to meet with you or your friends on this issue because it is against our rules and regulations and we will appreciate you stop making that request. You can add the flight ticket amount to the one you already have and sent it through the account details we gave you previously or better still you can transfer us the fee through the western union money transfer services.

Best Regards.
(Head of Operations)
Amstelveen,The Netherlands.

DISCLAIMER:
Any views in this e-mail are those of the sender except where the sender specifically states them to be that of The Kenoord Investment & Securities or any of its subsidiaries. The message and its attachments (if any) are for designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged, proprietary and private information and if you feel you have received this message in error, kindly delete it and notify the sender immediately. The Kenoord Investment & Securities does not accept any liability for losses or damages resulting directly or indirectly from the transmission of this e-mail message.

Dear Madam.

Sequel to your email message, we request to know the reason while you want us to meet with you in Germany when you can as well transfer us the fee. Can you tell me the reason while you cannot transfer us the fee like you use to? You can as well transfer the fee to Mr. Walker and he knows how to get it across to us.

Best Regards.
(Head of Operations)
(Private Banking, Loans& Investment)

DISCLAIMER:
Any views in this e-mail are those of the sender except where the sender specifically states them to be that of The Kenoord Investment & Securities or any of its subsidiaries. The message and its attachments(if any) are for designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged, proprietary and private information and if you feel you have received this message in error, kindly delete it and notify the sender immediately. The Kenoord Investment & Securities does not accept any liability for losses or damages resulting directly or indirectly from the transmission of this e-mail message.

#83298 by AlanJones Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:44 am
This scammer also has a profile on the site dateinasia.com.

The profile name is LTGCurtis

LTGCurtis is 52 years old and from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

#83301 by ratt84 Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:56 am
http://www.flickr.com/people/66628083@N06
I am a Lieutenant General in the United States Army, served as the commander of the 82nd Airborne Division until August 2010. I assumed command on October 1, 2008. I am a former commander of I Corps and Joint Base Lewis-McChord. Now, I am the current Commander, International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) Joint Command and Deputy Commander, U.S. Forces – Afghanistan.

pic shows Major General Curtis M. Scaparrotti

http://www.casualkiss.com/members/641337
airlord55 @ CasualKiss
Undefeated since 1975!
Kabul, Afghanistan
55-year-old single male
women for date&friend
#85755 by martkak Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:29 pm
Ive got something more .
from Curtis M Scaparrotti <[email protected]>

Hello my dear friend,

Thanks for your understanding. I am fine and i hope your doing fine too, well I understood you well. What i want to discuss with you on Skype is that, I and my troops discover some money in various currencies that concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunition at a location near Former Afghanistan President Burhanuddin Rabbani residence during a rescue operation.

It was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst the three of us. This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hell hole. My own share was given to me which is ($ 12,740 millions us Dollars) and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a U.N personal contact here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot.

He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative. I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan for you to pick up. And I will be coming to your country as soon as my vacation is approved to meet you for us to invest it in a good big time business.

This and other reasons I put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for your help as a partner to help me receive the trunk box there in your country on my behalf. We would work out the necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.
My first demand to you is to ask you for your strict confidentiality on this my trunk box and total trust too, these two things are the most important things needed to conclude this transaction.

Required Details
Full Name:
Full Address:
Phone Number

Get back to me with the above details so that I will give you the email of the United Nations Diplomatic Delivery Services agency for you to contact them for the trunk box to be delivered to your door step as soon as they can without wasting much time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards
Yours forever friend,
Curtis Michael

and

Hello my dear friend,

Please fill in your full name on the two spaces and send the message to the United Nation's Diplomatic Delivery Services for them to commence on the delivery to your destination without further delay. Also let me know and send copy of the message to me as soon as you send it to them.

Dear Sir,

My name is ……………… a friend of Lt. General Curtis M. Scaparrotti, of US Army in Afghanistan & I am contacting in Respect of His Trunk Box, which is under the United Nation's Diplomatic Delivery Custody. I have been authorized to receive it here in my country. Please send me the details on how to receive the trunk box and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

United Nation's Diplomatic Delivery Services email address: [email protected]

fromRobinson Mensah <[email protected]>

Hello madam

Message body
Attention:

With reference to the e-mail we receive from Lt. General Curtis M. Scaparrotti of U.S Army, for the release of his trunk box, Code: UN-PRVT-3450-69GSC/ Ref number GSC-POL-0669-PRVT3450, belonging to the U.S Army General (Lt. General Curtis M. Scaparrotti), who is in Afghanistan that you () his friend, will receive his trunk box there in the United Kingdom as the said receiver of his trunk box.

NB: Due to diplomatic content of your parcel, it will be illegal to ship it to you without the parcel being insured as it will violate the United Nations rules governing diplomatic delivery. This means payment for the registration fee must be made before shipment to avoid risk.

This is because of some bad experience we had in the past. We cannot afford to re-issue your payment for delivery if anything goes wrong, so in this case payment for the registration fee is mandatory and it will only cost ( £1,220 only), while the delivery fee should be paid to the United Nations Diplomat that will deliver the trunk box to you at your doorstep in three days. Most Importantly, The trunk box must be registered by the United Nations for easy and safe delivery, before it can be dispatched to your chosen delivery point or destination, as the delivery content has to be register in your name and address as the said receiver, before it can be delivered to you by our diplomat.

Failure to produce the registration fee will mean refusal of the trunk box delivery by our diplomat, so as to enable the United Nations secure our good name we have always maintained here in Ghana because the package to be delivered without the registration fee will be illegal. This is the United Nations law guiding the authentic delivery of diplomatic regulations... Kindly send your option within 24hrs of receipt of email. And you shall be informed on how to make the payments of the registration charges. As soon as the payment of registration is made, your parcel or trunk box shall immediately be dispatched through the United Nations Diplomat Custody to be delivered to you.

Your parcel is protected by a hardcover United Nations insurance policy, which makes it impossible for any Airport authority to intercept the trunk box during the delivery. This means that the above delivery charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your parcel is hand over. This is in accordance with section 13(1) (N) of the United Nations act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect recipients and to avoid misappropriation of consignment box. Fill the following information below and get back to us.

Write to us your option within 24hrs to enable us to send you the United Nations Delivery Services payment details. And you shall be informed on how to make the payments of the registration charges details so that we can make delivery of the trunk box to your Doorstep without wasting time.

Best Regards
Mr. Robinson Mensah
United Nations Office Ghana
Address: Ring Road East Near Police HQ
Phone: +233202408262

Details Required For Delivery:

1. Receiver’s full name:
2. Receiver’s Gender: (Male / Female)
3. Available telephone number:
4. Delivery destination: (House / Special Location)
5. House and street address:
6. Health Insurance number: (If any)
7. Drivers license number: (If any)
8. Receiver’s available time at home:
9. Receiver’s country:

I want to go to police and to report a crime.Is it good idea?
#85807 by AlanJones Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:40 am
Hello Martkak and welcome to ScamWarners.

Thanks for posting all the additional information, which will help others avoid being scammed.

You could go to the police, but unfortunately there is nothing that they can do as the scammer is operating anonymously from an internet cafe in somewhere like West Africa.

#94355 by Oak Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:56 pm
please beware!!! I met a man on a dating Web site and he made himself sound so perfect to me. We hitit off and my first warning should have been that he called me honey and babethe first day! He said he was a Major inthe Army in Afghanistan and that his fiance had been killed in a car crash a year ago so he absorbed himself in work. He also said he was an only child and his parents were deceased and hadno home to come back to when he wasreleased from the Army. Why didn't I see that was all a scam? Because I wanted to believe it was real. But then a few days later he was asking me to fill out papers to have him released andI was going to be responsible for the fees involved. I was a little apprehensive so I checked on here and guess what??? Someone else got the same email as I did signed by the sameindividual except for a different Major'sname!!! I will post the email after this. I do not believe that an email address ending in usa.comis a real military address. And I will tell you that after a week, I found this guy again on the same site with a different user name!!!!! So it was definitely a scam. I have so much other stuff to say but too long to write here! Just please BEWARE!!!!!!!
Here is the email I got granting his leave. Don't believe it!!!
"[email protected]" <[email protected]>
2 Files
Leave_Request_Form.[1].jpg (60KB); POLICY.jpg (45KB)
Congratulations!
Your request has been processed and verified by our Leave Request Department. We are happy to tell you that Maj Ronald Packer would be granted leave. But first, there are some process that has to be taken before he could leave the NATO base. Attached with this email is a document you are to print out, Fill and email to us.
Also is the Policy and Instruction abiding all Family and friends requesting for an officer's leave.
Read the Instructions carefully and make a solemn signature as the Beneficiary.
You are adviced to do this as soon as possible as the department would not be liable for any delay caused.
Col. Jimmy Blain
#185831 by AlanJones Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:04 am
Here are some updated email addresses that this scammer is using.

gmail: [email protected]
yahoo: [email protected]

Gaius Okezie is the name of the fake orphan that the scammer claims to be assisting.

Telephone: +233 540 505 676
E-Mail: [email protected]
yahoo: [email protected]

Buba Walker is another identity used by the scammer.

Telephone: +32 49 33 16 338

As is Dr. Fred Yawson
Telephone: +44 703 596 8106

and

Blake Dirk
Gmail: [email protected]
Yahoo: [email protected]

#185832 by AlanJones Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:09 am
Email that the scammer sends from the fake bank to himself so that he can forward it on to his victims.

To: Curtis Scaparrotti <[email protected]>
Subject: Attention Sir

Attention General Curtis,
Sir your mail is receive with full understanding and ready to do as you ordered, sir everything necessary process will be send to your partner and program the fund into her account as you ordered without any delay from her comply to us, so hope you discuss all further understanding details with her so that all will be done as soon as possible,barclays bank Ghana bringing banking to your door step,thanks for banking with us sir wish you safe.

Mr Zuma Jethro,
Barclays bank executive manager general manager
Accra high street branch Ghana
+233249296408
+233261763688

Subject: Fw: Attention Sir

XXX this what i receive this evening from the bank,hope everything goes on well wish you all the best,take care and let me know everything that will come from their side too,as i did we must be honest and transparent to each other in everything .

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.215.160.154
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline