Information on romance scams and scammers.
#10947 by The Enchantress Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:43 am
LUBOV life2009

Liar and romance scammer.

Claims 26 years old living in the city of Cheboksary or Berkshire UK.

Uses X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.62.14) Professional

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 91.144.161.135 = Yoshkar-ola in Russian Federation.

Mails;

Hello xxxxx, you have given me your E-mail to the dating site.
I really want to find each other through correspondence.
I would like to chat with you.
And perhaps we will become good friends.
I am sending you a letter with my E-mail.
It will be very pleased if the next Letter you send me some of your photos.
I eagerly await your letters.
Lubov.

Hello xxxxx.

My name is Lubov, me 26 years. I live in the city of Cheboksary.
This is a very beautiful city.
More about it you can find on the Internet supplies link, Currently I am working in a retail firm.
And my task is to take a statement from the store to deliver goods on time and send the car to the goods in the shop. This is a simple job and it does not bring me a lot of money. But I never pursued for the richness In my spare time I go in for sports. I visit a fitness center for three years.
I am sure that this helps me to keep my body in perfect condition I am very serious relations to this and all these three years I have never missed a single class.

I very much like to prepare. I prefer an Italian cuisine. My firm dish of a spaghetti under meat sauce.

I do not know what else to write. If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them.
I also want to ask you some questions.
When your birthday?
You do sports?
What is a sport you do?
What like to do in your spare time?

At the same time, I will finish my letter to you. With hope for a prompt reply.
Lubov.

P.S. Please send me some of his photos. I would be happy to see the face of my friend

Hello

I have a free time, and I decided to write you a letter.

Thanks, that you have told to me about the work. But in the last letter I asked you some questions, but you have not answered them. I set questions not simply so. I want, that would answer me. I wish to learn you more.

Also I am very curious to know more about your family?

You have a family? How much time you spend together? Do you have a brother or sister?
Actually, I would be very interested to hear about your childhood.
xxxxx, you have photos from childhood? I hope you will send them to me in the next letter.

As for my family ...

My parents live in the village.
My father's name is Ivan. He is 54 years old. He is farmer.
My mother's name is Elena and she is 50 years old.
Despite the fact that my parents do not live near me, I visit them every weekend.
Also, I have a brother. His name is Aleksandr. It is a sailor and so we meet very rarely.
It carries out at sea most of his life. I am very fond of his brother and very miss him ...
He wrote me emails which tells about various countries and sends a picture ... This is the only link between us.
My family means to me very much. I believe that the family is the most valuable thing that can be a man.

Your friend Lubov.

Yesterday when I went home after pool very much late and buses did not go at this time any more. I have gone on foot. When to the house remains very little, two villains have attacked on me and have tried to plunder me. me became very terrible, but I was not frightened and
have lifted awful shout. I shouted very loudly and even have a little become hoarse. If I shouted little bit more silently, these villains would strike me. They took away my handbag and fled. The most offensive that purse lying the keys of my apartment and mobile phone.

Past met several people, but no one helped me. In Russia all dares by means of force who is stronger, that and the rights. Russia the country for gangsters, not for decent people. Here
reigns gangster lawlessness, and the police does not wish to solve this problem.
In Russia it is a lot of people who think only of itself. And never to respond to a call for help.
Last edited by The Enchantress on Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#10948 by The Enchantress Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:44 am
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Also on this dating site here using another stolen photograph;

http://www.mutualfriends.com/profile/lubovlife2009

Lubovlife2009 (26) from Berkshire

About me

I the young and beautiful girl. To me of 26 years. I very sociable and cheerful person. I like to go on discos and in general it is good to spend a free time. I search for the unique person.
I wish to find the man who searches for serious relations. Which will appreciate and respect me. I appreciate in men such qualities as honesty, decency. That I was behind him as for stone wall.

Lubovlife2009 is 26 years old and lives in Berkshire. He is single with no children. He's 5' 8" tall and of slim build. He's a non-smoker, who never drinks. He is looking for friendship.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.