Information on romance scams and scammers.
#11015 by The Enchantress Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:00 pm
KATERINA MALCEVA

aka Ekaterina Malceva

Liar and romance scammer.

Claims age 27 living in Russian city of Lakinsk or Yoshkar-Ola.

Mail addresses used [email protected] [email protected]

On this dating site;

http://antheaclub.com/index.php?page=view_profile&id=18064

Caucasian / White, 27, Single - Never Married Yoshkar-Ola, Russian Federation

Birthday 8-Mar-1982

Mails;

hi! I decided to find a life partner, friend and the love. as well as we could just talk and share secrets. and be good friends. I wish you know. You can write me at my email [email protected] at any time, and I'll always be able to answer. I wish to be your girlfriend!

Hello xxxxx! I am pleased to write to you now! It's Katrina. The matter is that acquaintance on the Internet now is popular all overthe world. I have noticed Your profile. xxxxx, you live Abroad and this good place to live! Abroad is the Always of freedom. I never was in the In your country however, but I know about your country much. Each person has the right to a good life and you have enough freedom to have a worthy life. Everyone have equal opportunities. Abroad I think more opportunities for a good life. There where I now live it not the best place to live and create family. But even in such country I can do good residing. I like to work, I have values of family and I want to have the best life with good the man which I shall love also which will love me. I think, that women here good enough to be as the wife for the Your country. I the woman who appreciates love, fidelity, honesty. I am not spoiled by an easy and carefree life. I observed your profile on the Internet and you have drawn my attention. We could find out each other better. I also want to draw your attention my letter and consequently I today shall not write much to you. I only shall tell now, that to me of 27 years. My tall of 170 centimeters (5’ 7 "). My weight of 51 kg. I hope, that you understand, that I want to create family, I want to live Abroad and to have the best life. Also I prefer healthy style of a life. 2-3 times in week I visit the gym (and sometimes it is less) I hold my body in the healthy form. Also i want that you send to me some your pictures. And tell about you about your interesting things what you like to do, your hobby, what your character? I achieved in a life much, I have got used to go up to the end in achievement of the purpose. I have in this life everything, except for family and the true love. I search for love now. I not the poor woman. I to concern to middle class in Russia. I have good work and I have here good money for residing. Besides I am rich spiritually. I hope, you can see my pictures.

With hope, Katrina.

xxxxx, Fairly to tell, I knew that you will write to me! I felt it! It really brings to me pleasure, that I have received the answer to my letter! Do you really like me on picture? Thanks for your photos, to me is very pleasant to receive them. I want to tell at once, that I also have written to two more other men. However they yet have not written back. Probably later they will write to me. I hope, that you not against I wrote not only to you. I could not speak about it. You have written to me to the first and consequently I shall concern to your letter especially closely! My first letter to you was short. Whether I do not know I can write to you much. I do not know, that to you to tell. Our dialogue on mutual questions and answers will be probable. Besides I want, that you told to me about your life!xxxxx, whether I want to know you understand my purposes of our acquaintance? I want to explain to you the purposes of my acquaintance. I like to communicate with people, it is pleasant to me i like good humour. To me now 27 years also are good age to create family. I search for mine soulmate. I want to marry For the Men from your country! I want to live in your country and I want to have happy family. In the your country I can give more to my family and children. For this reason I want to live and work in the your country. It is the beautiful country. I want to trust, that our purposes coincide also you also want to be married by the man. I shall hope, that you also search for love and happiness. I shall hope, that both of us want to live a worthy life in love and happiness. It was about my purposes and I probably should speak now about me. I shall write only the truth about me. I do not think, that there is a sense to speak a lie. You agree with me? unfortunately i live far from you. Otherwise it was not necessary for us much e-mail, to learn each other. I live in Russia in city Lakinsk! I hope you will not be frightened of me after this letter that I live in Russia? I believe in love, and I think it very valuable thing which needs to be protected. I adore, to hear compliments and is ready to listen indefinitely Both of us search for love. I want, that my love was strong, pure, true and up to the end of my life! The Internet featureless and I shall hope only for your honesty and I shall trust you. I in general have got used to trust people. I do not trust the Internet however, but I heard many happy histories of other people. Those people spoke, that found each other on distance of several thousand miles and fell in love. Now they are happy and live together. My work allows to use to me a computer and I found time to read about it. I at all did not represent as many people search for love on the Internet!!!! It is a lot of web sites which suggest to find people. I am very glad that I have met you!!! My heart has prompted me that you the good person!!! I want to speak you so many things! Please excuse me if I cannot speak you much today. We shall have still time to speak! Before us still it is a lot of time to learn each other! Today I had a lot of work. We shall soon have meeting and I should prepare the report. By the way! I have told nothing to you about my work. I work in company On sale managers "build materials " OPEN SOCIETY! Our company to sell chemical production, cellulose, building materials! I to work as the manager of a department of sales as our production! I on this post 3 years! My work pays to me good money. I have worthy residing. I work, I to get tired on work. I receive fair money for the work. xxxxx, tell to me about your work. You are pleased with your work? It is important to love the work. Today I want to send you one more picture. Later I shall send you of one more pictures. I have also a computer of a house and there is present more pictures. My computer of a house is not connected to the Internet and consequently I can send you my pictures only from work. I shall take measures to send you more than my pictures. OK? And I want to see your pictures also! Well, I shall wait your other letter. You probably already have more questions on me? I shall answer all your questions, be frank, do not hesitate.

Writesoon! Have nice Day!

Katrina.

Hello xxxxx! I waited your letter! and I am glad, that you want to continue acquaintance to me. Every day we shall learn more about each other and it's an interesting. Today I woke up early. I usually wake up at 6:30. I opened in the morning a computer and worked a little. I to prepare for a meeting with experts. I already spoke you, that it is necessary for me to execute the report. You really loved my pictures? We only drank tea and now I write to you! How your day was? How work?You know, I have received today the letter from another the man. His name Nelson. However I should tell, that he does not want to have serious relations. I have written to him and have told, that I in that case do not want to waste time. I have explained, that I search for serious relations. I shall not write to him any more. I promise you it. I want to ask you a question. What induced you to write to me? Interest? Curiosity? I still hope, that you can well understand my English language. I do not think, that it is very good to speak in English, but also it is not so bad! It is possible for understanding anyhow! I like to have an active way of life! Sometimes I should work not only in our city. My work sends me sometimes in business trip. I do not go to business trip frequently. I went in business trip to Cheboksary some times and also I went to Saint Petersburg. You frequently go to travel? I like to travel in the summer. I travelled across Russia and also I was in Poland. In the world There are many fine places. We in Russia also have many beautiful places! xxxxx, I to you wanted to tell about that as I live right now. It I think very important for us to know about each other as much as possible. I from enough big family. I have brother: senior . My senior brother is already married. A name of my brother Lesha. I live in a separate apartment. My brother also lives now with the family in a separate apartment. However he lives in the city of Saratov. We are lucky enough to meet only a few once a year. he comes to us. My parents now live near to me. They live Three together: the daddy, mum, and the grandmother. Mine the daddy name Evgeni, a name of mum Alena. A name of grandmother Alina. The daddy and mum now work. Mine the daddy the The driver, he carries director of the work on his affairs! My mum works in hospital. She the doctor. I frequently invite my parents to me on a visit and also I go on a visit to parents! The daddy and mum live together 31 year! xxxxx, you from the big family? Tell to me a little about your family! OK? It for me to work more many still today. I should perform good work! It is very important! I shall wait your letter. I hope, that this good letter for you.
Yours faithfully,
Katrina

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#11016 by The Enchantress Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:01 pm

Hello xxxxx! How are you? I am fine! Today we have good weather. I on work right now. It is very pleasant for me to receive your letter. I usually to leave work at 17:00. I rose today at 6.00. My day today began well enough. I as usually prepared for a breakfast. Last night I was engaged in the clothes. I erased last night. I have the good washing machine. It is the automatic washing machine. She very much helps me. I in general very much like to be at home and to be engaged in domestic affairs. Today I by phone called in automobile service. It is necessary for me to replace motor oil in my automobile. I have passed already enough long distance and now I should make service! I on Saturday shall be engaged in the automobile! I go for work on my automobile and consequently I should care of the automobile. Except for my automobile I also the good mistress on kitchen! I like to prepare! I the good cook! I am confident, that you like Pizza! I like to eat houses and I do not like to go in restaurants of a fast feed. I to care of mine health. I try to eat only natural products. Since the childhood I love mother's cutlets with a mashed Potatoes, the stuffed pepper. I love salads such as winter salad Is very popular salads in Russia, there are always on any celebrating. Also I very much love salad "Relish": tomatoes and cucumbers it is Finely - finely equal to cut. I to not drink alcohol it is a lot of. I do not smoke also. The woman should possess natural beauty! I to care of my body. I go in for sports also. I to be engaged Run! I run 2-3 times a week! I like to visit pool also. Well, I want to tell to you, that your life is interesting to me very much. Please, speak me as much as possible. OK? All of us people and I understand you as the person, but we from various cultures and I probably do not know some things. I shall be glad to hear from you about it! Your letters help me to represent your life better. xxxxx, I would like to ask you about your hobbies. Than you especially like to be engaged? You like to observe TV? You like to go to walk on shops? You play on musical instruments? I know, that anyhow you should have hobby! You love music? I like to listen to various types of music! It probably depends on my mood. I love classical music! I have many disks of a house! Still I like to go at cinema. As soon as new film we with girlfriends buy tickets leaves and we go at cinema! Theatre? I already for a long time was not at theatre and I think, that this art! I went in theatre probably 2 years ago. Unfortunately our daily life we have a lot of work and various has put. Therefore not always it is possible to find enough time to go and take an entertainment. You agree with me? We people already adult and to us are peculiar many other cares. I hope, that my letters of you do not tire also to you interestingly about what I to you I write. I only want to show you my life and to tell who I such. I can sometimes be very curious and consequently be not surprised! OK? Sometimes I present myself your voice. My accent differs from yours and if we shall speak by with you to phone in the future we shall probably notice it. I think, that I would like to speak by with you to phone. I believe, that is important to speak by phone and to hear a voice. I have phone, but anyhow I shall not allow yet to you number of my phone. I have not got used to give a lot of the personal information on me when I to get acquainted with the man. I think, that we should speak on the Internet before I shall allow to you number of my phone. I in general have got used to that the man the first offers me anythings. I think, that men should be the initiator. Usually men suggest to meet to the woman, men invite in restaurant, at cinema. Men the first offer heart. I the independent woman. I want to feel like the woman. Some men do not appreciate the woman. xxxxx, you should concern to me first of all as to the woman. Unfortunately we while it is far also we have no opportunity to meet. Though I very much would want to see you in the person! Anyhow our acquaintance very unusual and is interesting to me! Fairly to tell, here in Russia some men offer me the friendship. I young and rather attractive. But I to you have already told, that I want serious relations and I want to create my family in the Abroad. You very much involve me also to me interestingly to speak with you! I shall hope, that you also want to speak with me and it is interesting to you. You now my good friend! wow! I have the friend in other country! The Internet a wonderful thing! Please, only concern to me seriously. OK? Probably you the man of my dream? I with you shall be always frank. I promise you it. Well ,I should come back. I shall probably close this letter. Write to me soon!!! Send your pictures! I shall wait your letter!
Sincerely,
Katrina.

Good Day! Our exchange of opinions is interesting to me and I think, that now I can make some opinion on what your character. Dear I did not forget about your birthday! Favourite I did my photos for you yesterday! Also wished to send you them today!! The Truth... xxxxx I congratulate you on your birthday dear! I wish to wish you that you were with me same good and sociable! And I hope that in your next day a birth I shall congratulate you personally. Kisssssssssss xxxxx , I send you a new picture. I hope, that this The picture will like you. xxxxx , I too would want to see more than your pictures. And I ask you to answer me that at you all well and that you will write still to me. I am again glad to read your letter! I am grateful to you for good answers! I hope, that at you all is good! At present when I to write you the letter, I to listen Beautiful song. I always to listen to music, I love different music, you Like to listen to music? I like to think of a life under music. In my automobile I also have music. I like to go on city and to listen to music. But I always am attentive at the wheel my car! In the morning on a way to work I listen to radio and together with a good morning song I finally wake up! xxxxx, me all is interestingly about you. Please, write to me as much as possible. Write to me as your day, what you did? I am very much interested in you. Whether I frequently ask myself there can be we? You would like me to meet? I think, that I could find enough money for our meeting. I probably would want to arrive in the Your country and to remain with you some time. Or probably you would like to arrive to Russia? Please, tell to me in more detail that you think of our meeting? I travelled only to Europe. I never was in the Your country and fairly to tell, I to be afraid to go in other country a little.The Your country very far and I should be confident, that I shall be in safety and that you will care of me. It is very interesting to me to see as you you live. I read your letters and I understand much about you and your life, but anyhow that I was better to know each other would like to meet you. I the independent woman. I am capable to make of the decision. Whether also I should know seriously you would like to meet me? At me feeling, that you good the man. You caught my interest. I the purposeful woman and if both of us want to meet I
shall think of it more seriously! Well, I should go now. I shall think of you. I should go today in supermarket and buy products. Write to me soon. Remember, that I serious in my words. It is not simple words.
Thanks,
Katrina.

Hello my dearest xxxxx! You again today did my day very good! Have good day! I went for work with especial feeling and I waited your letter! How are you? I am fine! How at you weather? My family in the order! Last night I the daddy came to me home. We drank tea and I spoke mine to the daddy about you. I told, that have got acquainted with good the man and we speak within a week on the Internet! The daddy asked what is your name? I spoke the daddy, that you name xxxxx! he at once asked from what country that the man? And I to him have told, that! The daddy spoke, that it is very far and has been a little surprised! he has told why I before spoke nothing about it. I have told, that to all the time, I have told also that we good friends now and we want to meet soon sometime in the person. The daddy has asked, and whether mum knows about it? I have told there is no also I promised the daddy, that today I shall come home to parents and to tell about you. I am confident, that they will be very curious to know about you. So, tonight I shall go home to parents and I shall tell about you! OK? xxxxx, I also thought of you much. I do not know as you it to speak, but I have to you some feelings. I do not know how to you it to describe. I love you? I do not know.... I cannot be confident for 100 percent it. This inclination is possible? I do not know. But I constantly think of you. Whether to me you very interestingly think of me? Let me To ask you a question. You think of me? Only tell to me fairly. It is very important for me. Your life has really changed after our acquaintance? You have to me any feelings? Oh, I shall seems to not sleep today much. I shall think of you! I now write to you the letter and I write it with warm feelings to you. It is a pity, that in this letter it is impossible to place my feelings .I do not want to rush. But I should you tell, that you are very interesting to me also I think of you. Yes! I think of you. It has taken place very quickly. I only not so long ago have written to you and I already have to you feelings. I do not want to frighten you my xxxxx. You write to other women except for me? Only please tell to me it truth. I do not write to anybody except for you. You understand about it? xxxxx, I would like to be now in the Your country and to meet you! You think, what the meeting in the person is necessary for us? I very much would want to meet you in the person. So both of us could solve many things for us! There can be my you soulmate? I want to solve it for me. You would invite me to yourself in the Your country? We could better learn each other. If you want, that I arrived to you inform me. I think, that I can find enough of money to arrive to you. How many it will demand money? It should not be very expensive. I visited Europe and I received the visa. I think, that I also can receive the visa in the Your country and to arrive to you. We are separated only with trip by the plane! I probably shall find out more how it is possible to visit the Your country. There can be you know as it better to make? Today I shall speak with my mum. I shall tell to mum, that I want to go in the Your country and to meet you. I am ready to change my life to the best. I want to start to build my happiness. Be possible we can together are very happy. I think, that my family wishes me only happiness and they will not be against we met. I also should think about my works. The matter is that I do not want to lose my work. It to me well pays and if suddenly our relations will not grow, I should live in Russia and work will be necessary for me. I do not want to lose my work. If you really seriously to concern to me and want to meet me I shall take a vacation on work on account of my salary. I think, that my boss will allow to go to me in the Your country and he will allow to me 1 month for this purpose. We could spend happy time together. I seriously examine ours with you relations on the Internet and I really want to have with you a meeting. Write to me your ideas about our meeting in the following letter. Know, that I shall not regret money for our meeting and I think, that I am capable to arrive independently to you. I shall come back now to work and to wait your letter.
Yours Katrina.

#11017 by The Enchantress Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:02 pm

My xxxxx, How are you! Today I have difficult day on work. I very much got tired already. Now I am glad to see your letter and is glad to write to you! Still it is necessary for me to go home and I should spend some time to reach my house. I should put also my automobile in garage. I want, that somewhat quicker again was weekend! Yesterday I as well as spoke, I went home to parents. I talked to my family about you. Now all my family knows about you. I spoke them about you. You know, it was very interesting to my sister also she also asked about you. Mum asked how old are you, whether and I the daddy has asked you have children. I answered their questions and we discussed you last night. I spoke my family, that you the good person. After a supper we spoke about you only with my mum. You are probable only can guess, that at mum and at the daughter there can be secrets and nobody understands better the daughter as own mother. Mum however warned me that I to not rush to enter with you relations. I was itself I realize. I have told, that you kind the man and decent. If we had with you relations it would be probably necessary for you to speak with mine the daddy! he also very good the person. he to care very much of our family. My brother also helps parents sometimes. Everyone wish for me only happiness. I have told to mum, that I want to go in the Your country and to look as you live. Whether mum asked you invited me in the Your country. I have told, that you would be very glad, if we met you and had some time together. Dearest xxxxx, I also very much wanted, that you arrived to me to Russia. I very much would like to acquaint you with my family. I should you tell, that it will be probable to visit dearly the Your country. Here in our city the average salary of the worker of 150-250 $ in a month. I do approximately 250-380 $ a month and it good money for our city. Anyhow, I think, that I can I shall independently arrive in the Your country. Tell to me, you want, that I arrived in the Your country the first? I want to see as you live, your country. If all will be good, I should move in the Your country and consequently I should visit the first you. After that we can go together to Russia. I think, that it is a good idea. You are ready to meet me? We could know each other better. I shall not prevent very much to you if I arrive? Where I would remain? It is expensive to live in the Your country? I ask about the foodstuffs and about hotel? Probably I can remain in yours the house? Write to me about it. OK? Please answer all my questions, it will be very interesting to me to read your answers! I very seriously to speak with you. You lit my interest and I want to meet you. We already adult people. I already enough time work also I think, that I can afford this trip. A question now in you. You want it? If you want, that I arrived to you then I shall choose for me the most convenient time. I should solve questions on work before. Besides I should be prepared independently and to prepare my family, that I shall be absent some time. I also should find out more information on travel .It seems, you that the man which I for a long time searched. You kind and gentle. You loyal and fair the man. I am confident, that you the man of your word and you can be for me the good partner in a life. I think, that at us all will be good. If we solve, that our relations should not proceed, I shall come back back home and we shall be as friends. Well, I shall finish now the letter. I trust you and I to trust, that you are serious to me to concern. I wait your letter tomorrow.
Warm kisses,
yours Katrina.

Hello my loved xxxxx, I waited very much your letter. Today the important day to our meeting. I spoke with mine the boss about a vacation. I explained our situation. My boss good the man. he closely listened to me and asked some questions. For example, how for a long time I shall remain? Also he asked my plans for the future. My boss very much respects me as the person and as the fellow worker. he knows, that I always can charge with responsible tasks. he believes, that I the clever woman, and I shall take all things correctly. The boss agrees with me, that I should build private life. he will not interfere with this, and he it will be kind to give to me a vacation for any time. he understands, that if I should come back to Russia, and our relations will not grow, I shall require work. he will always take for me a place of work. I was so is glad to this! So, my parents not against our meeting, my boss also. I now am quiet about it. You also want to meet me, and you wait, when I shall arrive??? It seems, all things go to us towards and it is very pleasant for me, that allso occurs. I think, that this good beginning to our serious relations. Besides I feel, that I do correct things. I have to you many feelings. I want to love you and I want, that between us feelings of love in due course grew. I very seriously think of you, I trust you. Also I think, that it is big success to meet good the man on the Internet. I am confident, that a life you also very kind, are fair also loyal the man. Besides I believe, that you gentle and careful the man. Probably already today along toward evening or tomorrow early in the morning I shall go in travel agency. I already was there earlier and I know where it is located. I should move to city centre on my automobile to not lose a lot of time. I want to find out as soon as possible all necessary information and all rules for visiting the Your country. I shall find out also cost of tickets to the Your country. Here in our city we have the airport. It should be the international airport. I shall check about cost of tickets. It will be more convenient for me and it is pleasant, if you meet me at the airport! You can write my name on a paper and so I can faster find you though I think, that I learn you and without it! I already have for you some gift. It is a souvenir. My parents will send also to you some gift from heart. I am confident, that I shall take with myself many things! I shall take a dress and to dress every evening! This beautiful dress and I ordered it under the personal request in studio. This it is very beautiful!Tomorrow I can inform you more information on our meeting. I even can already tell more precisely when I can arrive to you! You can be prepared for our meeting also! You are excited to meet me? Well, speak all HELLO from me. I shall write to you tomorrow. I love you! I KISSYOU!
With hope,
Katrina.

Hello my loved xxxxx, I very much wait our meeting! I would sleep with you in one room. My dear, I to have the day off yesterday and could not write to you. Now I am glad to see your letter and is glad to write to you! I each day to imagine this the moment. I even to worry as it slightly will occur on most Business. I very much wan tthat it has more soon taken place. How are you today, my xxxxx? At me all is good. My loved, my mum very much wants that I have transferred the letter which she has written to you. I shall write tomorrow to you it. OK? Mum very much wants to speak itself With you but she does not know the English language. All mine the family sends the regards to you, xxxxx. I have told to girlfriends, That I am fast shall go to you and they are very glad for me. They are glad, that I have found the love!!! I love you!!! I am very strong to love you and without you and your letters, me it is very bad. I to require you and in your words. You to love me and this biggest happiness in the world. I am very strong to wait our meeting and to think that it will be fast. I to want to speak with you, a kiss of you long long to go with you to cinema. Up to a meeting with you, my life was monotonous. I to not have happiness with the loved person. I to search the love, but these searches have not resulted me in it. I to receive only disappointment. Each day I to think about life and to see that I of nothing to cost in this world and to me it was very bad. But I to not want to recollect, that was earlier. I have you and more than nothing it is necessary to me. Without you and your love, my heart it will be empty on always. I to know, that you to see it and to want me. We to like each other and we should be together. I to wait this moment. My English not yet well, but I to study each day. I shall wait for your letter and to trust in our meeting. I shall wait from you the letter soon. With love,
yours Katrina!!!

P.S Concerning that as you can send me the help of tickets, I think that at first I should go in Moscow and start to do documents, it will as occupy some time. And I want that you to speak to me in what quantity of time it is necessary to wait, that you could do free for my ticket 700 $. I ask to speak you approximate time.

I am mom at Katrina. I have honour today to write to you the small letter. I want to tell you, that Katrina spoke me about you much. I know, that she is going to arrive To you. I very much would want that you cared of her. I very much suffer for my daughter Also I do not want, that with her something happened. I want, that you knew, that Our family well concerns to you and we invite you to ourselves. I want very much you to see. I hope, that it will be sometime. I want to wish good luck you only happiness together with my daughter. The most important, That you had good family. I also shall be quiet if my daughter will be happy. Please take care! You have got acquainted with not so usual image. I got acquainted with my husband not so. I all over again did not trust in love under the Internet. I see as my daughter blossom similarly to a fine rose! I want that my daughter was the happiest woman in the world. You should care about each other always. I shall be always Is glad to see you. We very simple people and you may be convinced of it. I always aspired to give my daughter all best and even more. I refused in many respects to myself that my daughter anything did not require. I love all my children and I want that my daughter had with you good life. Live together happily!!!
Thank.
Mom Katrina.

Good day my loved xxxxx! I so am happy to see your new letter! I so love you! I very much wait day of our first meeting. I want that you knew, That I already am completely ready to arrive to you!!! All business now Only in more soon to take papers! I would arrive to you Though tomorrow if it from me to depend! I have the big dream concerning us! MY xxxxx, you have dream concerning us? I want to love you Eternally! I want to grow old together with you. I want, that our relations Were forever!!! You are very nice to me!! I want to wish all people Such love! My loved xxxxx, I want to tell you, what even In such pleasant days for us we should not forget about those people, which Already never can like. You know to what I to you it to speak My xxxxx? The matter is that in our house lived at all so for a long time good The guy. And now he was lost. He was lost on war in the Chechen Republic. In our house Only everyone speak about it. So it is a pity to me of this guy. War to take away from him And he now never can love life. TO LIKE AS I LOVE YOU! We should appreciate LOVE always! You agree with me xxxxx? You should be heard, that many people die from a bullet or a shell of the terrorist. I today have even more reflected on sense of love. We should live and love each other. It is very a pity to lose somebody on war. It is war in peace years... The guy have brought in a zinc coffin And even his mum may not see the son........ It so is sad.... If you will arrive To me to Russia we shall go and put together flowers on a tomb to soldiers. We should not regret flowers on a tomb to the soldier. Only memory now is necessary for them. You agree with me? In our city burns fire in memory of the lost soldiers. This fire will be To burn ETERNALLY. Young pairs come to day of wedding to this fire and to put flowers in memory About the lost soldiers. Also in our city young pairs go to a place where children are born Also ask who was given birth by the last: the boy or the girl. There is such belief, that who was the last It is given birth, then it will be the first child at young family! Such at us in city tradition. Which the god has sent this highest feeling to us from heavens. We should concern To this very respectfully. I LOVE YOU! I love you xxxxx! I want that you knew, that I shall never betray our love. I wait your letter soon. Forever yours,
Katrina.

P.S Yes road I approximately can tell to you that I will to arrive to you approximately in 20 dates of JUNE! And approximately 21-22 I will be in you. It very much pleases me. How to send money: To me has told, that in our city some banks are borrowed in moving money from other countries. To me has told. That they do it quickly, it demands them approximately one day. There are in our city some systems to move work. It "the Western Union ". Dear, I have received the detailed information concerning a moving money. To do it, you should enter into bank in which is office "Western union". In bank to me have told, that such offices are accessible in each city, therefore for you, the problem will not find it. When you will send money, you should define my full name and the address. Before I can receive money, I should define your full name and the address. Also, I should inform in bank to confidential number (MTCN). This number to you informs number in bank at transfer money, and you should inform this number to me in messages. I think xxxxx, that is a reliable way tomove money.

Hello dear xxxxx! A lovely kitten, how you?? dear today I am very glad, my day very good. I all time thought of you. xxxxx today I send to you my data where you should send money.
My information for this purpose:
My first name: Ekaterina
My last name: Malceva
My Adress: Russian Federation, Lakinsk

I hope that today you can transfer to me money.
I very much love you.
Your love Katerina