Information on romance scams and scammers.
#11044 by The Enchantress Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:49 am
MARINA SUKNASKUSA

Liar and romance scammer.

Claims 26 or 28 year old single - dob 24th June 1980. Lives St.Petersburg or Kazan, Russia

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 90.155.181.129 = Moscow in Russian Federation.

Scammer uses X-Mailer: The Bat! (v1.62r)

Note this scammers mail address listed on this site;

http://www.datingnmore.com/fraud/scam_email.htm

Scammer on this UK chat site;

http://www.ukchatterbox.co.uk/members/sukinamarina

sukinamarina Age: 28 Female Single

About me:

I am very lonely girl who dreams to meet here even the friend. I very much like to raise flowers and to collect soft toys. I think myself very cheerful. An overall objective of my life is - to find the loved person and to create with him happy family. There may be this person is you, it's why I ask you do not pass past and answer me.

I search for the man with europe because my cousin lives in europe and I arrive to live to it. I search interesting for the man for dialogue and certainly if dialogue will be good that I can will meet. As each woman I want to be happy. And family it is very important for me in a life. I am interested by kind men with europe which are able to love the woman.

Mails;

hi how are you?

I would like to get acquainted with you, you can write to me about yourself? Please write me the answer to mine email. [email protected] I will necessarily answer you and I will write about myself. I very soon am going to visit your country. My cousin lives is London.

Write to me I will be glad.

Hello xxxxx!!!

I trusted, that you the sympathetic person and will answer my letter. I send you a pair of my photos and I hope, that you will love it. Write to me please, what part of me is pleasant to you most of all.
Fairly to you to tell you not the first the man with whom I tried to contact through the Internet but while I did not find here the person who would search serious relations. Each of them asked mine naked photo. I want, that you knew, that I am a serious girl. I live in St. Petersburg. I seem already have written to you about death of my mum and as to me it is lonely. Yes, I really have not met in this big city of any person which would not scoff that I have grown in village. After death of my mum, I at all do not know that to me here to do. My cousin already for a long time lives in yours the country and she has invited me to herself. She promised, that will help to find good work, and to arrange my life there. I for a long time thought and have understood, that me detains nothing in Russia. I already prepare for my documents to travel to your country.

It are necessary to solve only a few problems and I think, that in 3-4 week I shall arrive in your country. But I understand, that even if the cousin will help me in everything I shall feel like alone. I have decided to search for friends from your country on the Internet. I hope, that I can find here not only the friend, but the person with whom in the future I can construct romantic relations. Whether tell to me please disturbs you what I from Russia and have been brought up in village? I should tell to you, that not bad I write and I speak on English. I write my letters itself without someone's to the help. What can I tell about myself still? I was born 24 th, June, 1980 in Stupino vilage. I the daddy has died of a poisoning, After school I have finished Institute of economy and the finance in St. Petersburg. I have a trade book keeping and audit of the enterprises of fine and average business. Now I work as the inspector of tax service in Petersburg. I very much love flowers. This my hobby. Very much frequently I spend my free time in a local botanical garden. Here everyone can work who wants, but there do not pay money for it. I hope, what in your letter you write to me a little about myself and about your hobbies? What you search on the Internet? What you has resulted here?

Bye.
Marina.

Hello xxxxx!!!

I so am glad, that you again have written to me. First of all I want to tell to you, that I appreciate your attention to me. I am really grateful to you because even on one hour or two I do not feel such lonely. It occurs when I read your letter and I write to you the answer now. Also I think, that for you it is important to know, that I shall arrive to your country. I yet do not know where I shall live. My cousine wrote to me, that she and its husband have the big house and I can live with them, but I do not want to be superfluous in their house, in fact I understand, that they will sometimes want to remain alone and I shall prevent them. Now I have placed the questionnaire on one of sites on search of work. I hope, that I can find the good offer. I heard, that there are many people who find works on the Internet. Also I heard, that many people find the half on the Internet. Who knows what destiny expects me? I hope, that all will be good also I can find good work can rent on extremely measure an apartment or a room. Also I hope, that when I shall arrive to your country you will be ready to help me to adapt for a life in the new country.

xxxxx, I yet do not know, that expects us in the future, but I want, that you knew, that I the fair lonely girl and was necessary to me only a few attention and love to feel like happy. And what about you? Are you happy? Or can be to you there is no something for happiness? Write to me it in your following letter. I have still a pair of questions, but I think, that it was not your last letter to me and I can ask you some questions when I shall answer your following letter.

Bye for now. Marina.

p.s. I have put pair of a photo for you

Last edited by The Enchantress on Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#11045 by The Enchantress Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:51 am
Hello xxxxx!!!

How are you? I am fine. I really was not mistaken in you. YOU are very good person and I do
not understand why you till are lonely in your country. Really girls in your country are so blind. In my last letter I wrote to you, that want to find work in your country. I have received a pair of offers, but this swindle because they at once asked me to send them money that they began to make out the invitation for me. I warned, that in the Internet it is a lot of deceit, but I did not think, that it to mention me. I also read a lot of articles about Russian and Ukrainian girls which "fall in love" with foreign men and then ask their money to arrive to them. I want, that you knew, that I am not similar to such girls. First of all I do not understand as it is possible to grow fond of persons whom you did not meet to time at all. I believe, that on correspondence it is possible to have very much strong feelings to the person, but I do not believe, that it is possible to be sure, that it is love while you will not meet the elect.

Dear xxxxxx, I do not want, that you thought, that all Russian girls bad. I promise you, that I shall not ask you any money. If I shall have any problems with money I shall ask the help of my cousine, you see she to native me of the person and I can then give her back all money that I'll borrow from her. I should tell you, that to me yet done not carry with search of work, but I seem already have taken the first step to meet and a half of my heart because you very much like me. I wanted to ask you a pair of questions in my last letter, but have decided to postpone it. Now I am ready to ask you it.

1. What you count the most important in the woman? (appearance, character, sex, to be the good housewife)

2. YOU sometime liked? And if yes, why you have left your loved person?

3. Whether you for us see any future together?

I ask you to write to me about it in your following letter. I shall answer these questions itself in the
following letter. All over again I want to know your opinion. If you want to know something else I with
pleasure shall tell to you about it. I do not want to hide from you anything. I hope, that you too will be with me absolutely fair. I shall wait the new letter from you.

Bye. Marina.

How are you my dear xxxxx?

It's me again. I am glad, that I have chance again to write you the letter again. Dear, I think, that should reply questions, which I asked you in my last letter. I think, that the woman should be good in all. I think, that each woman should keep up the appearance because it always can make her beautiful. Character... It to correct in any way it is impossible, you see it gets to us in the
inheritance from our parents. I shall not speak anything about intimate relations, because it seems to me, we yet so well know to speak about such things.

Now I want to tell to you about my love. I think, that many in this world have a similar history. When I studied at university it seemed to me, that I have grown fond of one boy. he too began to show to me marks of attention. HE was so is attentive and gentle. he frequently gave me flowers and we frequently walked with him on evenings that it is simple "to count stars". I was solved on serious a step and have spend night with him. HE was the first man in my life. With him I have lost my virginity. But appeared, what exactly it and was his purpose. Next day almost all university knew about details of past night. Then I have understood, that me punish for my origin. I had still a pair serious relations, but it already was not the love. My heart now is afraid will trust in somebody.

That I see for us... I only can hope, that when I shall arrive to your country you will want to continue our relations. I hope, that we can have romantic relations. I only do not want to hurry up with conclusions. The main thing, that we already have found each other and very much we like each other. I shall try to not resist to my heart because I understand, that you very good person and you will not hurt me. I shall wait for the letter from you again.

Bye. Marina.

Hello again xxxxx!!!

I am so glad to write to you the letter again. I am grateful to you for your compassion, but you see all these relations were in my past and I have already overlooked about it. It is impossible to live thinking only about the past. Now I think only of my future. I have so many plans about life in your
country but while I do not know what are fated to come true, and what remain only in my dreams, you see I so know about your country a little.

Today I want to tell to you slightly about my usual days. How I spend my usual day... Probably it will seem to you boring, but you see it is a part of my life and if you want to become a part of my life you should know and about it too. I wake up early in the morning, about 7:00 am and I make the morning affairs (I accept souls, I clean a teeth). Then I have breakfast. Usually I eat one hot toast with butter and drink a cup of black coffee. (May be you have the same breakfasr) Then I am in a hurry to library to look the letter from you. (this item in my daily routine has appeared more recently). From 10:00 am starts my working day. I work till 6:00 pm. Sometimes after work I come into a botanical garden to look behind my colors. In the evening I prepare myself for supper and I have supper in loneliness. Sometimes after that I look TV or I read the interesting book. Boring life, isn't it? I really want, that someone has brightened up my loneliness. You do not imagine as difficultly to go home when you know, that there nobody waits for you. I at all have no any pets.

Very soon all my documents will be ready also I can arrive to your country. I very much wait for our meeting, you see after our meeting I can be sure what relations of us expect in the future. I think, that in 5-6 days I shall have already the visa to go to your country. I need to solve only a pair of problems which my mum to death could not solve. I hope, that my plans will not change and in 2 weeks I can meet you.

xxxxx, you wait for me? Whether you have any plans for us in the first day of a meeting? Whether there will be you the guide for me? Whether you can have a pair of free days for me that we might spend it together? I shall wait for your new letter.

Bye. Marina.

p.s. Excuse me, but today I can not send you a photo because has left the house a disk on which my photos laid. I shall try to send new photos with the following letter. But your photos are very much expected, my dear xxxx!!!

Hello again dear xxxxx!!!

First of all I want to tell you, that I very much missed you and without your letters. Unfortunately now I have a lot of work and I ask you to be patient if sometimes I can not answer your letter quickly. I try to visit library as it is possible more often because for me our relations are very
important. I do not want to lose you, you see before my arrival to your country remained not a lot of time. I have received the letter from my cousin today. She and her husband are going to go to Cuba.Her husband has given for her such gift because yesterday they had 6 anniversary of their wedding. I am very glad for them. My cousin has found her happiness. I hope, that once I shall receive too gifts from my loving husband for our anniversary of wedding.

Oh, I seem to you at all have told as my cousin appeared in your country. I have not told to you how she have got acquainted with her husband. My cousin studied in a conservatory. She very much loves music and was going to become the good musician. Each summer they leaved for any country in Europe to work. Many students in Russia go in other countries in the summer. And once, she and her girlfriends have left for 2 months for you country to work there. They worked at small restaurant and played music there. There she also has got acquainted with her future husband. All over again he simply frequently came that restaurant, but then he has got acquainted with my cousin and they the beginnings to spend a lot of time together. When she should go
back to Russia, they have decided, that should meet again. Very soon he arrived to Russia. After that visit my cousin dared to throw all in Russia, you see she has understood, that very much loves him. They have issued all documents and after that my cousin did not come back any more from you country. I only received letters from her. She invited me to their wedding, but I could not arrive there because at that time I still studied. Such surprising history. Though, you see our history of acquaintance is even more surprising. I am not sure, what someone from your friends may brag, what has got acquainted with the girl from other country under the Internet?

What you strong the man. Who knows... May us the happy future together too expects. I should ask you one question. I do not want to postpone day of my arrival to your country, but I do not know where I can live, you see my cousin will not return yet from their travel. I am going to sell the house of my mum and I think, that I will have enough money to live in hotel some time. Whether you will help to find to me good hotel? Or it is possible you presume to remain to me in your house on some time? I ask you to write to me about it in your following letter. I shall wait very much for your letter and shall try to answer you soon. By the way, today I have not forgotten a disk and I send you pair a photo. I hope, that you will like it.

bye. Marina

#11046 by The Enchantress Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:52 am
Hello xxxx!!!

I am very happy, that have met you on the Internet. Dear, I am really very grateful to you that you agree to help me. I shall try to solve all problems here as soon as possible that we might meet soon. I very much want, that this day has come as soon as possible. Yesterday I have written about you to my cousin and have told her about that she quietly went to Cuba with her husband, you see you will help me if I shall arrive to you before their returning from travel. My cousin has invited you and me to them to supper after they will return. SHE and her husband very much want to get acquainted with you. We can accept their invitation?

Dear xxxxx, I really test to you feelings, but I do not want to hurry up, you see I am fast shall arrive to you and then we can understand our feelings. Probably I doubt too much, but you see we did not meet at all and I do not know while how to name our relations. Certainly, it not usual correspondence, and this dialogue of two lonely people which want to be together. I hope, that anything in our feelings will not change, when we shall meet.

I do not know the exact address, I shall write to you ok later? I still could not find any work in your
country under the Internet. I hope, that can find it when I shall arrive to you country. Certainly my English is not ideal yet and I think, that it may become a problem in search of work, but I hope, that you can help me in it. ok? I really very much hope for you, you see I shall absolutely one when I shall arrive to your country. I am afraid of it slightly, but my heart prompts me, that I can will trust in you and all will be good. I at all do not know, that I can write to you still... Probably the best ending of this letter will tell, that you the best the man which I met in my life, you see it is not important for you where I was born and brought up. You very attentive the person and I feel in your words only sincerity. It is very important for me, you see I already wrote to you about that what experience of dialogue with men at me was. I am almost sure, that with you beside I can feel like quietly, you see you will not offend me and will protect always me. I with impatience shall wait for your new letter.

Bye.Marina.

Hello again xxxx!!!

How are you? At me all is fine. I only missed you slightly. I understand, that it is difficult to believe in it, but I really dream of a meeting with you. I and itself do not understand as you could take such big place in my life. I did not think, that only on correspondence it is possible so strongly to get used to the person. Though we have got acquainted more recently, but it seems to me, that I know you all my life. It is connected not by that I very well know you, and that I can trust you completely. In my life was only pair persons to which I might trust completely (certainly if not to take into account my parents). And now in my life dynes of persons to which I am not afraid to open my heart have appeared some more. In the childhood I had girlfriend Ekaterina, but now we with her live in different corners of Russia. SHE now works in Arkhangelsk in lawyer office, and I now work in St. Petersburg as you remember. But we with her are still copied by letters. She already for a long time married and have two daughters of twins. I am very glad for her, but to my regret we may not meet and consequently I feel very lonely in spite of the fact that I have very good girlfriend. And what about you? Whether you completely may trust me? Whether you want our meeting also strongly as I want it? There may be you too have friends from your childhood? Whether you communicate with them now? I very much would like to know answers to these questions.

Yesterday I looked very interesting film. It was "Star dust". It is a fine fairy tale. If you did not look yet this film would recommend you to look this film. There may be someone will name me the
child, but I still very much like to look beautiful fairy tales and even like to look cartoon films.
My liked cartoon film "Hey stop!!!". I do not think, that you might look it because it is Russian
cartoon film. It is a cartoon film about that as the wolf chases a hare. I think, that you looked "Tom and Jerry". Ours "Hey stop!!!" It is very similar to this cartoon film. I speak what nonsenses to you... Probably it is completely not interesting for you... I hope, that you will not count me silly. I adult serious the girl, with the features. Someone likes to look trillers or comedy, but I very much love fairy tales and cartoon films. I have on this right? I shall wait for your letter.

Yours Marina.

Hello again xxxxx!!!

Is very glad to write to you the letter again. I hope at you all is well. At me all is fine. I only am a little excited. Very soon all my documents will be already ready, but I am morally not so ready to leave Russia, though here there is nobody and anything that could stop me. Though... Certainly here there is a pair things which are very dear to me: it is my house in which I have grown (now I am engaged in its sale); it is a tomb of my parents. Whether I yet do not know there will be I in your country for ever, in fact I still have not found work and I do not know what relations expect me and you. But if we shall decide to be together for ever and you want, that I remained with you I should ask you one question. Whether you will allow me to visit Russia even yearly that I could visit a tomb of my parents? For me it is very important. But we shall not be about sad...

In the last letter I have told to you about mine "child" predilections for cartoon films and fairy tales. Today I very much wished to tell to you a little about my character traits which oh in myself not so like me. First of all I should warn you, that I wake up very much early. I cannot long fall in a bed. When I studied in institute from it very much my neigbours on a room (I lived in a hostel) suffered. I hope, that for you it will not be the big problem. Also I should warn you, that if we all shall have romantic relations and we shall live together I shall be the mistress on your cuisine. I very much like to prepare and should know where and that lays on cuisine. You will allow me to become the mistress there? These two features very much did not like my mum and consequently I have decided to tell to you about them. After our meeting you can well learn about me and I hope,
that you will not find in me any lacks which to you will be very much it is not pleasant.

My cousin asked says "HI" to you from Cuba. THEY promised to bring to you and me souvenirs. I have already written to her, that you too send her "HELLO" and wish them good rest. I shall try to solve problems with sale of an apartment as soon as possible can arrive to you as soon as possible.

Dear xxxxx, I really very impatiently wait for our meeting. That that I not so like to wait is too one of my qualities. Can to you will seem strange, but I already saw our meeting in my dreams. I hope, that day of our meeting already "not far off".

Bye. Wait your letter.Marina.

Hello again xxxx!!!

I have no a lot of time to write to you the long letter. I am very much in a hurry now. Today I go in a village where I was born and have grown. I go there to finish official registration of papers on sale of a house and also want to visit a tomb of my mother.

Dear xxxxx, probably I can not write to you tomorrow, but I hope, that I will not have there many problems and I nevertheless can will return to St. Petersburg tomorrow. As soon as I come back I at once shall write to you the letter. I very much miss you and do not want to waste time. I shall try to make all as soon I as soon as possible because from that as soon I shall sell the house will depend can arrive to you. I might leave official registration of papers for one of girlfriends of mine when sold and then she would send money to me to, but I am afraid, that I will not have not enough money to arrive to your country, you see I only have paid registration of the visa and yet have not bought the ticket. I ask you to be patient and I shall try to solve all my problems quickly. ok? I am sure what be very fast we can together. I am sure, that the more letters we shall write each other, the our feelings become stronger. Now I should hasten. I shall write to you as soon as come back to St. Petersburg. I hope to see your letter when, I shall arrive therefrom.

Yours Marina.

p.s. And again my cousin asked to tell you "HI"

#11047 by The Enchantress Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:53 am

Dear xxxxx

I can sell my home very soon and can arrive to you. I even could find the buyer for this house. But there are some problems and I hope, that I can solve them too very soon. Simply appeared, that my mum has not paid some bills for this house and not up to the end has paid the credit for our ground. This long enough big and while I shall not pay it to me will not allow to legalize papers on its sale. But I do not think, that it will be the big problem for me. I have already contacted my cousin and they with the husband are ready to give me this money, you see as soon as I shall sell the house can return to them this money. Now they only search for a way how to send me money from Cuba

Yours Marina.

Dear xxxxx

I am so glad, that I can write to you the letter again. I very much missed you and I hope, that my and your patience will be renumerated and be very soon we can together. I yet have no any news from my cousin, but I hope, that very soon they can send money to me. Today I have received a paper from tax service and they speak, that I should pay debts for the house of mine mother within 10 days. Otherwise this house will proceed in a state ownership and I shall not have any more the right to sell it. I have already written to my cousin that they hurried up, but yet have not received the answer from them. I hope, that all will be good also they will have time to send me money. I now have money to arrive to your country, but if I can not sell the house, I shall not have additional money to live in your country. I do not want to depend on someone when I shall arrive to your country and for this reason for me it is so important to sell my house.

Yours Marina.

Dear xxxxx

I do not know how to begin to write to you this letter because I have some problems. I only have received the letter from my cousin and at once am in a hurry to write the letter to you. My dear, my cousin has written to me, that they may not send me money from Cuba quickly. They wanted to send me money via MoneyGram, but on Cuba there is no such service. They only may send me the check, but it will go from Cuba not less than 2 weeks. I already wrote to you, that I have only 1 week, differently I shall lose the house and then can not sell it any more. I do not know that to me to do. My cousin also might send money to the bank account, but money from the Her account to the Russian account will go not less than 3 weeks. For this reason I ask you about the help.

xxxxx, I really might arrive to you not selling the house of my mum, but was brought up by the independent girl and do not want to depend completely on you or from my cousin until then while I can not find work. I hope you understand, that I should very much hurry up and consequently I ask you to answer me as soon as possible. You know what feelings I have to you and I hope, that I was not mistaken having asked your help. I hope for you. I hope, that you will not leave me a difficult minute. I shall wait for your letter.

Yours Marina.

Dear xxxxx

It is necessary for me 1200 usd and if you want to help me send money to my agent on sale of the real estate. You agree? His full name PLATONA KRUSANOV, apartment 23, 26 Lomonosov St, city of St. Petersburg, RUSSIA. I have addressed to him because he my friend to the childhood. I for a long time know him and on this have addressed to him. he at all will not take from me money that I have taken advantage of his services. Please do not worry xxxxx to him it is possible to trust on 100%. Money it is achieved me today if you will send today, it would be good if you will send today. I think enough this information to send through the western union. Next week I shall solve a question with the house. And in 7 days I can already arrive to you. I shall wait for your letter. Send through the western union ok? Soon it will be much fast.

I shall wait for the letter dear.

your Marina

Additional stolen photographs;