Information on romance scams and scammers.
#11113 by The Enchantress Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:02 pm
ALISA

Liar and romance scammer.

Claims 23 year old unmarried female with no children living in Novodnestrovsk or Chernivtsi, Ukraine.

dob 4th August 1985

Note distance between Novodnestrovsk and Chernivtsi is 110 km.

Mail address used [email protected]

Scammer on these dating sites;

http://www.saymehi.com/profile.php?ID=17836

http://www.gofreedate.com/profile.php?ID=11134

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/metelykzhittya

Oh, i am shy...a little bit naive..kind...but i know what i want, i know how to be happy, i can be funny, i can be different, but my the main feature is...curiosity...i am very curious and active, i like to learn something new and i like to explore somethingunknown...i like to laught, but i don't like to be boring...i am a little bit naughty but very nice and sexy...

I want to find HIM!! My love, my soul, my destiny, loving, caring, funny, honest and generous....i drema about such a man and i will find him!! I know that you are here my Prince and i will find you....

Mails;

Let's communicate more!!! Feel shy to tell you this, but i tell what i think and i don't think that it is bad!! So let's communicate, let's be friends and lovers!! Do you want to be my lover?? Oh, sorry, i am a stranger for you, right? But i can say that i am very nice sunny and curious creature, enough? No? Then you can find much more here: [email protected]
Alisa

Hi, xxxxx!!!

Here i am!

I'v got your message... My heart started to bit faster and faster... What is the reason? May be it feels that finally i found a right man and my reply to you it the start of somerthig wonderful and the day i got your message is the most important in my life. Or maybe i am just a little bit nervous because i do want to find right words... But why you did not tell me almost anything about you??? I want to know MORE! About your character, life style, aims and wishes... And of course i'd like to know why you are here, in Internet. If you are ready for serious relationship and looking for life partner, not only for a pen pal, i am here for you!
So, i hope you'll tell me more next time!

Bye, bye!!!

Alisa

Hello, xxxxx!

First of all let me wish you a wonderful and bright day! As bright and wonderful as the girl who writes this letter I hope my letter will find you in good mood! Even if not, i do my best to change the situation and bring a smile to your face!!!!
You know, i have already one privilege in our communication! I have known some information about you from your letter, so it is possible for me to imagine your likes and dislikes and write about myself in order for you to like me Of course it is a joke! I promise to be honest and not colour the truth!
Ok, i'm sure you are as curious about me as I am about you, xxxxx....so a bit of information.
I’m a simple, optimistic and funny person I enjoy what i do and life is good!!! You can ask why i'm on this site...not because i'm lonely, rather because i want to find my second half. I'm looking for someone to share my life with. But not just anyone...someone special..... someone who would not only appreciate me, but make my life even better. A man who can inspire me emotionally, intellectually and spiritually. And i will do the same!!!
I always try to enjoy every moment of my life! Of course it is not always possible, but i try to see the advantages, not problems.... For example i like my job (if you don't remember i work as seamstress in small ratelier) and i never feel tired of it. Sewing was my hobby from childhood and two years ago i decided to make it my profession. Mother was shocked because of my choice She is a teacher of mathematics and father is engineer. So they supposed their only daughter should get high education and then "serious and entelligent" job. But at the same time they awared that their freedom-loving and indipendent girl will do the choice by her own! So, i moved to Novodnestrovsk and entered sewing courses.... And now i have the job i always dremt about. The only problem is the staff. As you understand, xxxxx, the most part of it consists of women and i should say it appeared not good, especially because all those ladies are much older than me They adore to discuss the private life of their colleagues and sometimes it seems to me that they are more interested in life of other people than in their own life!!! So, the atmosphere at my work is not always comfortable, but i concentrate on positive things as i told. Oh, i suppose it is enough to speak about my work... hope you are still awake and i did not scare you away with my letter and picture Remember that i did my best for you to like me And i do hope to hear from you very soon!
The world is an amazing place, and together we'll explore it as we explore the rest of our lives. I'm excited for that adventure. Maybe you're the one. We'll see.
I'll leave it here and let you respond. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Take care till we meet again.

Alisa

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement