Information on romance scams and scammers.
#11148 by The Enchantress Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:55 am
BLESSING SCOTT

Romance scammer.

Claims 29 years old single and living and working in an orphanage at Cotonou, Benin, but born in USA.

Mail address used [email protected]

Mails;

xxxxx

Thanks so much for the mail, am so much happy to read from you here .. how are you doing? Tell me about your self and also send pictures of youself so that i can see how you look like.

Hello xxxxx

Thanks so much for your mail dear xxxxx, I am Blessing Scott by name, am looking for a trust worthy man who belives in true love.

I am single and looking for a mature man who can understand life with me .I am 29yr old,5.6ft tall. and 58kg.Blond hair,Hazel eye,I dont smoke and i don't drink alcoholic. dont have kids. I am average to the call. lol. I am a happy single lady looking for a wonderful man out there .I am looking to relocate someday .I really need someone to make me believe in the American, Europe, Asia, Africa way of life .I'm into cordinating job with a charity firm down here .I love doing my best .I am looking forward to meet someone with a heart of gold.I am the open-hearted girl who likes to take everything that life can offer but to give in return as well! I am active and enthusiastic, I am cheerful and I treat people just I want them to treat me. I am attentive and caring; I need to love and to be loved, to bring my future man happiness and joy. I don't like to sit on one place and I am dreaming of strong and friendly family.I love nature very much and I think that to live surrounded by nature is something wonderful. I enjoy music and dancing. I love to take photos of myself which I collect.My mind is like a sponge ready to take up everything new in this progressing life. I am fond of languages. , just started learning French and German,Spanish I love sightseeing of interest, history, painting, music, cinema of these countries are very interesting for me. I would like to travel and admire American, French, Italian… architecture, museums, galleries, concert halls… Beauty and harmony attract me as well, so I’m keen on style and floristic. In addition, I cannot imagine my life without music. I practice acrobics and like jogging in the evening. Lately I have taken great interest in psychology, because I am sure, that this science helps people in understanding each other.

I'm originally from USA, That is where my dad came from. My mum is Originally from Republic Of Benin.. I lost my dad when i was a kid,I dont even know much about my dad before i lost him.. After the death of my dad my uncle treat me and my bad and took all my dad property all alone... my mom relocate to Republic Of Benin where she came from. I grew up in Republic Of Benin and i work as teacher in a motherless babies home. I take care of kids and i love kids so much that's why i do that for the.. I want to have my own kids with my soulmate someday.

I’m fond of reading books, magazines, newspapers. Also I like cooking for my family and friends. I like to spend my free time in the cheerful company of my best friends....I’m an optimistic and cheerful person, kind and joyful. I love my friends and family; always try to be honest with them, because I think that honesty is the most important thing in the relations. I am a romantic person but I have a real point of view to our life.I’m looking for my future husband. I’d like to create serious relationships. I want him to be honest, kind and tender, intellectual enough. I like men who enjoy traveling very much. Love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself, so I am sure that my only one will never miss my attention.I want to meet an understanding and loving man, who knows how to treat a lady and how to make little pleasant surprises for her. I like active and steadfast men, who enjoy going in for sports and dancing. Though for me the most important traits in a man are his ability to be responsible for his family and be a real support and the best friend for his beloved.I feel you will consider a heart like mine forever. tell me more about ur self.. do u have any kids?

Sincerely
Blessing

Hello xxxxx

How are you?am very happy that i read from you here and hope it is well with you i can see what you have say about yourself you sound so nice and good of you....I am Blessing Scott,i taught i had to write you soon,i just wanna clerify your taught about me letting you know who i am and making things straight so we can both decide if we want the aquaintance to continue.

I worked here in Republic of Benin with a Charity Organisation as a voluteer helping the less previledged kids,I love kids so much,that why i do that for them,due to the nature of my work,i think we are far apart at the moment,i love kids so much and if no one is interested in what am doing now,i'd rather be the only one in the world who is interested in what am doing ,they are victims of circumstances most of whom were orphaned.yes i am from State cos thats where my dad 's from but i lost him while i was just a kids.i never got much of him.so i have not spend most of my life in the state but i love to meet and make friends with people from the state,where my dad is from,i have lived with my mom in benin where my mom comes from ,she is originally from Republic Of Benin,when i was a kid we used to travel between the state and Benin.it was fun,but after my dad death,my mom relocated to Benin where we both lived till i grew up to be a lady,i am from a good home,well brought up with good education,i did not come into the site to meet people that hurt me,or think less of me,i like to meet genuine people,who would not mind sharing anything with me,who will be my friend and who will respect me for whom i am and not wanting to take advantage of me,who knows where that might get us maybe after some correspondence we both might have the desire to meet up somehow.i would not mind to travel too...i am not a one night stand type,so if that is what you are looking for, you better look for a one night stand lady ,if you are looking for serious relationship i think i am the right person for you...tell me more about yourself..tell me what you think about a distance friendship.i will be looking forward to read from you soon. i hope u will like the pictures i send to you,hope you like them,i just look forward to meet the right person for me,.i will like to know you very well.i like to go to beach,i love music ,in love to swim,i love sport like base ball, i love volley ball........i will like to know you and well and i have attach some pix ........hope you will like them what do you really want in a woman? am still online waitting for your next mail..

Sincerely
Blessing

Thanks so much for the mail and how are u doing over there ?hope fine and wonderful,well it is my pleasure to read back from you once again and i thank you very much for your complements and understanding towards me and the kind of job i do and i really appreciate you telling me about yourself .... well to tell you i have had relationship in the past but they seem not to work out both on the internet once but at the end i was taken advantage of,filled my heart with pains and sorrows so will not want that to happen to me again , so now i decided to take a second step which is why you saw my profile on the site all for the purpose of finding true love and everlasting joy and happiness in life and now i am very careful and serious about any relationship that i am going into and which as you have asked i am not living in U S now as i told you in my previous mail that i am in Republic Of Benin where i live and work and i told you that i left the state when i was a kid when i lost my dad, after the death of my dad and with the way she was been humiliated by my uncle she have to take me to her home town Republic Of Benin which was where i grew up before getting the chance and opportunity to work with the less privilege and which as i told you that i have worked there for a period of five years now and i am about looking forward to ending my contract quite i do not know the actual time it will be but i know that it will be soon cos the contract term is almost due but till then i will like to get acquainted with you ,but i will like to ask you some questions before i stop which i think is very important to the both of us cos i am an open minded person and find it easy to put my trust on people but at the end all i get is sorrow,pains and heartbreak which have made me to be serious about any relationship i am to have now so the questions are :

(1)what exactly are you interested in when having a relationship..
(2)what are the qualiti es you seek of your partner....
(3)does the distance apart be a problem in building a relationship with your partner......
(4)what kind of relationship are you look for.....
(5)are you really interested in marriage and getting a family of yours someday....
(6)what are your future dreams........

Well not that i am too curious but just think i should know what exactly we bear in mind in having a relationship with each other cos i have passed through pains in the past relationship that i have had so i do not want what have happened in the past to repeat itself anymore and i will appreciate you ask me anything you wish to know about me and i will be honest to tell you,but i have to stop here now and look forward to your response until then just take care of yourself and stay bless ...

Sincerely
Blessing

Good Evening xxxxx

How are you doing and how is work today? Just came back home from work and i don't hear anything from you. Hope all is going fine with you . Just want to lt you know tht i do missed chating with you so much.

Good Morning My Sweetheart

How are you doing and how is everything with you there? I know that you are sleeping right now and it morning here in Benin . I do like what you said in your mail and you sound so nice to me.. I do want to be the right woman for you and the mother of your unborn child. I do care about you and I also love you...I know that you are not here for play or game, you are here to find life partner and I am also here to look for the man that I will spend the rest of my life with.. I do love you so much and I can see in your letter that when we are together you are going to take good care of me and I can see that you will pamper me with your heart and soul.. I do love you and I do want to make long passionate love with you when we meet each other in person. I do want to sleep with you at night and wake up with you in the morning and kiss your four head early in the morning and said to you that I love you so much with all my heart. Its raining here in Benin and everywhere is dark, just seat down here and be thinking about you and I do want you to know that you are the best in the whole world. I love you so much and I do want us to take this to another step so that we can both decide if we want to meet each other in person.. I do want to meet you face to face so that we can both know more about each other in person.. I love you so much and I can’t wait to read back from you here.. I am on my way to work now and I will be looking forward to read back from you here..

Yours faithful
Blessing

Good Morning xxxxx

How are you doing? I know that you are sleeping right now and I do want you to read this mail when you wake up in the morning... I was tied yesterday when I came back from work that's why I don't reply to the mail that you sent me last night... I am at work now and I said I should reply to your mail so that you can read it when you wake... How is work and how is everything with you? I hope all is going fine and I do want you to know that we just meet each other and I do like the way to talk to me here and you sound so nice to me. You are the type of man that I am looking for in my life. I am not here for play or game and I do know that you also not here for play or game, we both looking for serious relationship that will last forever and we have our own children. I really appreciate everything that you said In your mail and I am also looking for sex that will last forever, because I know that If I find my true love and we both love each other we both going to make love together, I also like sex so much but I am not that kind of girl that f**k around with guys, no no I have never done that before In my life and go will not allow that to come Into my heart. I do want to make love with my soul mate only and we both going to spend the rest of our life together as husband and wife... We just meet each other and I have fall In love with you because the way to type your mail and you talk like a mature man that understand everything In life and know what Is looking for In life... I am looking for the man that we both going to share Idea together and seat inside the room and be talking about our future and we both going to know god very well and have fear of almighty god In mind...

xxxxx as I told you in my previous mail that I have fall In love with you and I do know that you also like me. I don't want you to think less of me or to take advantage of me. I want genuine love that will last forever and we both going to get marriage together... I am looking for life partner will not hide anything for me and I also will not hide anything for him... Because if two people are going into relationship together and they don't love each other there relationship will not last and they will end up in the mind night of the day... I don't want my own relationship with my soul mate to be like that because that's kind of a relationship is not good.

xxxxx I do want you to know that the experience that I have In my last relationship make's me to compose myself In anything relationship that I want to go through now and I do want to know everything about the man that I want to date ..I like sex so much and i do want my man also to like sex because sex can make relationship to turn up and It can also make relationship to last, If both of them have same sex drive. I know that you do like sex so much and I promise that anytime that we meet each other we both going to make long passionate love together .. It's as been long that I make love last, 2 years ago.. I want my soul mate to be smart on bed and he can make me feel like a woman on bed.

I have some questions for you xxxxx... How long was the last time that you make love last with a woman, how do you like sex. I will stop here now because I have something to do now and I will be looking forward to read back from you here...

Sincerely
Blessing

Thanks so much for the mail and am so much happy to read back from you here .. How are you doing and how was your night? hope you have a nice dream last night when you sleeping.. I do like everything that you said in your mail and you sound so nice to me . i do want us to know each other more better so that we can decide if we want this to continue .. I do love you so much and you are the kind of man that am looking for in my life .. I do want to come and spend the rest of my life with you in the states and we settle down as husband and wife ....

My dearest xxxxx you are such a wonderfull man that have never meet in my life before and i also know that you are a romantic man that will make a lady feel better on bed .. I thank god for letting both of us to meet each . I am looking to get marriage with the right man for me and have got what am looking for .

xxxxx you are the that am looking for in life .. I want to get married with you and i don't want to get divorce when we marry each other . I want everlasting love and peace when we are together .. I promise that when am with you , I will make you proud and i will also let people know that you are my true loving man and you are the one that i will spend the rest of my life with .. I love you so much and i can't wait to meet you in person so that we can get marriage together once. I will stop here now because i have alot of things to do here .. i don't go to work today . Want to wash all the babies cloth today .. I will be waiting for your next letter and some nice pictures of you

Your's
Blessing

Good Evening My Future Husband

How are you doing and how was your weekend? .. Honey i know that one day we both going to meet each other and spend our life together as husband and wife . I do want to come to the states and meet you so that we can both know more about each other in person and we get married together .. Honey please i don't want you to share my love with anyone because i do care about you and i do love you so much .. My darling,My future husband . Sorry for not email you yesterday,I lost my Internet that's why i can't mail you and am not happy to send you mail yesterday my love .. I do want to meet you in person so that we can both have long passionate love together and we going to make love very well because i do like sex so much my darling....

xxxxx you are the one that i chose to love and i will continue loving you till i die .. Honey i am ready to meet you in person to come and spend the rest of my life with you in the states .. When do you think we can meet each other in person? I am ready to come and be your wife .. Sweetie i do need your help. I just receive mail from my Internet company and they told me that i need to pay for my Internet service for the month. Honey they told me that if i don't pay for my Internet they will Disconnect my Internet and i will not be able to reach you anymore my love .. Honey i don't want to lose you because i do love you so much and you are the one that i chose to love from heaven...

Honey please help me out for my Internet bill..

I am waiting for your next letter my love..

You are my one true love, the one who fills up my life with passion. Baby I love you so much. I thank the Lord for sending you to my life, you are the biggest blessing. The day I saw you I knew in my heart you were the one for me. You are my brightest light, the one who makes my life full of beautiful things each day. The footprints of an angel are love, and where there is love, miraculous things can happen. Our son is a miracle of God; he is our little piece of heaven. Honey, my love for you is higher than the sky above, deeper than the deepest sea and lasts through all eternity - it has no limitations.

Good Morning My Future Husband

Honey how are you doing? babe you can support the person you said you love why? i told you that am out of cash that am broked .

Honey i love you

Honey how are you doing? My Internet will soon be disconnected ..I need your help for my Internet bill

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement