Information on romance scams and scammers.
#78766 by ratt84 Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:08 am
Johnson Robyn
works for the US army
lives in Baghdad, Iraq
from Sedona, AZ

Hello, how are you doing there and how was everything behind you? well....i don't have much to say here may be if you have a little time to chat i will be very greatful...you can hook me up through my regular mail or my ID as [email protected]

Received: from [69.22.172.157]
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 05:34:38 -0800 (PST)

ISP: NLAYER COMMUNICATIONS
Organization: GIGLINX
Type: Corporate

Advertisement

#127869 by jb17238 Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:05 pm
Clement Johnson Robyn at the above email is still active.
Combat engineer
Peace Keeping mission in Afghanistan
Home New Jersey, GA
Single Dad of one 11 year old son
#176934 by queeenvictoria72 Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:18 pm
I have been corresponding with the person at [email protected] he told me he is stationed in Ibadan, Oyo state Nigeria. that he is a widower his wife has been dead for 8 yrs. and has a son. he asked me to be his beneficiary because his son is to young, then he asked if I would send for him to come home to me an emergency leave request. I received the request form today from his supposed commander mark William being told it would cost over $1200 to file and process this request. this person is very sweet to talk to and quite believeable, he has even asked me to marry him. ive been speaking to him for a while now I met him on the mate1 website. it breaks my heart knowing he is a fony I told him im aware of this dateing scam and fully intend to turn it in to whomever possible. he has sent me the same picture posted on the site among others. I hope the real robyn Johnson is able to prosecute this person to the fullest exstent.
#176939 by Grunt Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:25 pm
@queeenvictoria72
thanks for your report, hope you did not send money
and hope you didn't tell him he's posted here

BTW., there are no US soldiers stationed in Nigeria