Information on romance scams and scammers.
#12030 by The Enchantress Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:58 am
Mails continue;

Hello my sweetheart!!! I'm so glad reading your new message at last Last time I was too impulsive and told you everything about my feelings, fears.. So it was a horrible time when I was waiting for a letter from you, no one can even imagine!!!!! I was thinking about what I wrote to you after coming home, and was really in despair, cause I thought that after my letter you would be afraid of me But getting and reading you letter i found out that you also think that we have to meet, that i should visit you in your country!!!I was so glad that even screamed!!! Now people in this Internet cafe are afraid of me!! I'm so excited by the prospect of travelling to to your country and seeing you in real!!! You can't even imagine how much i was afraid of opening you letter and how happy i was when understood that you what to see me too!!!! My heart is trembling with impatience, i want to be with you so much!!

By the way I was too nervous to think about something other but this topic, I have already got some information about getting abroad, and found out many useful and interesting facts, but i don't want to tell it to you right now cause i want fist to be sure about that information, to check it, OK!!!! Cause i want everything to be well done, and i don't want it to be made with a mess. Oh, i feel such a relief now,when i know that everything is going to be good, that i want to sing with birds around me

Hope you'll write to me as soon as you can.

Sending you my sweet kisses and best wishes!!!!

Your waiting Olena

Hello, honey!! I have wonderful news - now i have got all the information we need to get me to you!!! But there are some formalities, such as making special documents as passport and visa. I went to a state department that do all the documents and they said that making a passport and a visa would take for about three month It was the most horrible thing i got to know in my life I can't wait for such a long period of time, hoping that everything will be ok and some day i would see you!! But don't get upset sweetie, I also get some other information from one of my friends. She said that i can get to you another way Different tourist agencies do the very same documents but for much shorter period of time!! I think that it's great news, don't you think so???? I have already found a good agency, almost all my friends buy there vouchers for their summer vacations!! It has a really funny name "Travelling bird"

Here is what they said to me:

First of all i would need to arrange my passport and then my visa. It would take 7 (!) only 7 days to have my passport ready and also 14 days for them to arrange my visa. The cost of the passport is 250$ and visa is 275$, so it is 525$ that i would need in general.

I told them that you want me to come to you and they said you should write to their email, to get to know more about the documents and then we will decide and what we should do next!!Here is their mail is [email protected]

Sweetie, i want to see you so much, that can think only about the time we can see each other, speak in real life!!!

Maybe you also think about that. I hope

I'm really waiting fro your letter with the greatest impatient in the world And , please, don;t forget to email to the agency if you have any more questions, honey!

Your girl in love Olena!

Hi, my love!!!!! I was so glad to receive your letter and to get to know that you are going to help me with the tickets i am the happiest girl in the whole world now!!!! I want to get to you very much and my dream will come true you are the real man dear xxxxx!! I checked the information and got to know that you can do sending with the help of Western Union or Money Gram services!!! you just need some info about me such as:

Olena Dmitrenko,
Ukraine, Ivano-Frankivsk,
Khmelnitskogo square, 117/31

Can't wait to see you, honey! Yours forever Olena

Hi, dear xxxxx!!! i also want to be with you as soon as it can be, so the day i receive transfer i will go and by ticket, my love!! hope that it will happen very fast!!! Let me know the information about the transfer as soon as possible! your dearest Olena

Hi, my sweetheart!!! I was impatiently looking for the time I can go to the Internet cafe a and to get to know is there a little surprise for me - a letter from, sweetie Cause every time I get a letter from you I feel myself the happiest girl in the world!! It brings so much light feelings to me xxxxx that i can only think about the time we can spend the days and nights together I hope that now you get everything you need and we will meet soon and I can hug you and touch you, kiss you!! And I also hope that everything will be alright! I am sending you with this letter all my sweet kisses and warm hugs, dear!! Olena

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement