Information on romance scams and scammers.
#11204 by The Enchantress Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:17 am
NATALIA/NATASHA VOLKOVA

Natalia Volkova

Aka Natasha

Liar and romance scammer.

Claims 24 or 25 years old - address - app 55, 15 Sovetskaya St, Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia.
dob 10th March 1985 - Single never married - no children - both bisexual and straight.
attended Pedagogical university 2001 - 2006, now a tutor at kindergarten

Uses phone number +74956600200

Mail addresses used [email protected] [email protected]

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.98.1) Professional

IP = 195.88.32.102 = Latvia

Operates on dating site - Anthea Club;

http://antheaclub.com/index.php?page=view_profile&id=17839

Natalia Member Name: natashalovekissa Member ID: 018566
Caucasian / White, 24, Single - Never Married Nizhni Novgorod, Russian Federation

Personal Details

Race: Caucasian / White Marital Status: Single - Never Married
Children: 0 Religion: Christian / Orthodox
Drinking: Non-alcoholic beverages only Smoking: Never
Food: Russian Occupation: Other
Education: I'll tell you later Languages: English (Spoken and Written)
Russian (Fluent)
Interests: Cooking Dancing Gym / Aerobics Movies / Cinema
Museums / Galleries Music - Classical / Opera Music - Dance / Electronic
Music - Pop / R&B Nature Theatre / Ballet Travel / Sightseeing
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Body Type: 54 kg = 119 lbs
Height: 170 cm = 5' 6.9"

Looking for man 27 - 45

Also on this dating site;

http://www.syl.com/15470757p

My name is Natalia. I am a 25 years old girl from Nizhnii Novgorod, Russia.
About myself I can say the following: I have blue eyes and my hair is blond. I am athletic and I am of medium stature.
I'm bisexual and at present I am single.
I'm here for making friends and for dating
Briefly about my habits: I am a night owl. I don’t smoke.
I live with my parents. I have no children and I dont want to have as yet.

Hi. I want to find here second half. If you accept mine profile I wait your letters.
Mine e-mail [email protected].

I am honest hard working lady who is just mainly interested in meeting nice ,kind hearted and interesting men. Im not looking for someone to play with my heart but the right man of my dreams. I'm here just trying a new venue into which i can meet people. I live my life by the motto "the worst risk you can take in life is not taking one",I love when a man care so much for me and takes me out on a date.I've only been on a few and always enjoyed just talking and getting to know him. I don't need him to bring me anything or do anything except sit and talk during a fantastic dinner. A sense of humor is incredibly important. It's great to be able to sit down and just have a sense of playfulness about each other.I hope some of you find me interesting enough to respond. Yours faithfully, Natasha.

Also on this dating site;

http://www.hellodarling.net/onlinedating/view_profile.php?user=197711

Mails;

Congratulations!

My name - Natalia. But friends to me name simply Natasha.
I am very serious in my intentions to find Serious long attitudes a marriage of term were based on full love Equality, mutual understanding and respect to each other.
The love it is fine. If you have become interested in me, I with impatience wait your letters!!!
My e-mail - [email protected].

Sincerely yours,

Natasha.

Hello.

I am pleased to see your letter. It is pleasant for me to know that you want to find out me better and that you search for the same relations as I. I hope that our acquaintance will be interesting and will change all our life. In this letter I want to tell to you not much about myself that you could to understand what I the girl. To me of only 25 years and I very young. But age when did not play for me a role. I search for the man which will be more senior me and I am not afraid to build with him the relation. But all over again we should find out each other better. I very well know English and I can freely speak in this language. I was born and live all in one city. My city very beautiful and him the name Nizhni Novgorod. I live together with my mum and the sister in to small apartment. My sister still to study, but is fast she to stop study also wants to go to work. I work in a kindergarten as the tutor. I very much like my work because I very strongly love children! I was never married and I have no what children. But I very much want to find the man and to have children from him. I really love children and I want to have the. I want to try to build serious relations with you and that create happy family. I shall be very pleased, if you as will want it just as me. In this letter I only want to show you what I the girl but if you are ready to find out me better, then write to me and I shall tell to you more about myself. Also it will be pleasant for me to find out you better And to see your photos. Now I shall finish the letter and if you really be interested in me then I wait for your answer.

Yours Natasha.

P.S. Send me your foto pls.

Hello xxxxx!

How are you doing? I hope that at you all perfectly. Thanks for a prompt reply. I very much want with you to get acquainted and consequently I want to find out about you more. I very well am able to prepare, as I was learned by my mum. I am sure that you can to try my dishes and they will like you. Now I want to tell to you slightly about my city. It is near to Moscow. But in comparison with Moscow our city not such big. Nizhni Novgorod - ancient city with fine architectural constructions. Not simply separate monuments, and the whole streets storing memory of a history of our city. I hope that to you interestingly to find out about my city more. At us it is a lot of rivers and it is sometimes simply surprising to leave for a wood and to make small walk. It will be interesting to me to find out something about your country and city. Also I think that you want to find out about my hobbies and a hobby. I like to go in for sports and try to hold a figure in the form. As I know that men are involved with harmonous girls. And still I read romantic books. I work in a kindergarten and at me not enough time to communicate with you. But I shall always answer to try to you as soon as possible. I work 6 days in a week. My day begins in 6.30 mornings as I should be on work already at 7.00 o'clock. Now I need to go, but I shall look forward to hearing from you and I shall try to tell to you about myself even more that you could understand what I the person. I shall wait for your fast reply.

Yours
Natasha.

Hello xxxxx,

How are you doing? I am glad to see your letter again because your letter is filled with honesty and kindness. You very good and attractive person!!! I am glad that our acquaintance every day all moves ahead. I am glad to know that you also are interested in me and I see your attitude to me, it is pleasant for me that you seriously concern to our acquaintance. I shall tell to you about the day, he was very bad for me. My day has not developed since the morning when I went for work and passed street, the machine passing past has poured over me water, but was farther even worse when I have run to be in time on the bus and to go for work I has broken shoes, I have been very much afflicted with it. How has passed your day? The attitude between the man and the woman are very important. The person should give the woman all love and care, he should do so that his woman was the happiest on the Earth. I very much want to speak about love. I a lot of time dreamed, as we sit at a fireplace. Candles burn soft, pleasant light. Wood of fire cracks in a fireplace a little. We look against each other and all our ideas concerning love. I always try to continue traditions of my family. If you have any questions, I always with pleasure shall answer them. Each yours I expect the letter impatiently. Do not leave me during long time. I shall look forward to hearing from you tomorrow

Sincerely yours

Natasha.
Last edited by The Enchantress on Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#11206 by The Enchantress Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:19 am

Hello xxxxx,

How are you doing? At us good weather. What weather at you? I am glad, that you so have quickly written to me the letter, you the remarkable person. Leaving from a house I almost became blind! It is very very bright! I during long time did not see the sun so it is so pleasant! Mood at thinking simply excellent!!! Also a good case of this day - your letter. I see that you the fair and serious person who will support a difficult minute. Probably you that person with which I can connect the life up to the end. I as well as you search for the person for serious attitudes and creations of good family. Around of me it is a lot of girlfriends and friends, but there would be no person which me liked. The majority of men search only for sex that search you? I do not want to play game. If your intentions are really absolutely serious that I think that at us all to turn out!!! I still shall tell about myself I have finished 11 classes and I wanted at once go to work and thought that I shall not go further studies also I all the summer long worked in small shop to me paid a little, and in other place of me did not take to work because for me there was no high formation, but soon I began to mature and has realized that to me is necessary go further studies, and mum spoke too most and I has acted in university where I only thought of study and I have finished university perfectly well. I wanted to ask you that I named you loved in The letters I think that it will be pleasant for you. On it I finish the letter and I wait with the big impatience of your answer!!!

Yours

Natasha.

Hi my friend xxxxx!

I am glad to see your letter again! My friend, you are valid to me is nice also to me pleasantly with you to communicate! You know, I never hide the eyes and the lips. Because I such what is! I have nothing to hide. I want, that you have found out me true. Probably I could seduce you, But we are still poorly familiar with you for such has put. Why I have not found the love in Russia...??? You know, in Russia absolutely other men. They like to drink Alcoholic drinks, in every possible way to scoff at girls and not seldom lift hands... I hope that you not such? Well and if I shall find love in other country, I certainly shall make everything to be near to him!

xxxxx and why you do not find the wife in the country? Really it so is difficult for you? You such interesting the man, cultural, are able to communicate with girls, and all the same one...??? Why?It is very interesting to me to communicate with you... You like me! Now I shall stop, but I with impatience shall wait your prompt reply!

Yours faithfully

Natasha.

Hello dear xxxxx,

I am very glad to receive your letter, you have written such beautiful and romantic letter. I love you every day all more strongly, does not pass also minute that I did not think of you and about us, can even is stronger, than you think. To me it is lonely without the man, but now I have you, your letters of me are warmed very much, I want to be with you and to arrive to you. What do you think of it? Loved I'm fine, I live only love to you now and I wait for ours with you of a meeting. I would like to spend all time only with you not important where, the main thing that you was a number, it will be good me with you everywhere, I shall go with you there where you will want. I dream of our meeting, about our first sight each other in eyes, about our embraces, the first kiss, the first supper at the candles, the first night of love. I want to be with you and likely if I only could fly as a bird, in same second would arrive to you to be with you beside, to love you, to look after you, to treat you. To prepare you for a breakfast in the morning and a dinner in the afternoon, to prepare evening I peep. I would do all as you would want it, we could not rise hours from a pastel and make love, if only you were now near to me. I hope that at you all well and you feel perfectly!!!!! It certainly all is good, but unfortunately I still has not enough time and I should gather for work already. Know only one - I LOVE YOU, it is important for me, that you were fair with me. I love you and I wait for your new letters!!!!

With love and tenderness yours

Natalia.

HI my love xxxxx,

How yours affairs? How has passed your day? I was glad to receive your letter today, I always suffer a little and I worry reading your new letters. You have presented me love and I now very much and is very happy!!! I am grateful to the God that have met you, it is a gift of my destiny. You for me a huge part of happiness and pleasure, care and heat, I have made a correct choice that have chosen you, my dream it to wake up near to you each solar morning and to speak Good morning my love xxxxx.

I want to look after you, to prepare various I peep, I would want that we were the friend before the friend sincerely. I shall be glad to prepare for the diversified meal which you will want. Tell please about what you you dream? I want all your dreams to transform in a reality. Now I would like to tell on the account of my parents. They have transferred you huge greetings!!! They are very glad for us. My mum has told that she will be very happy if we probably in the future become spouses. I shall hope very much for it!!! How at you an affair on work? I hope that with you all well and you feel yourself the happiest person. I shall tell to you frankly and fairly, that I from you without mind, I strongly love you. I am very glad that we have found each other and we are copied now. You at once have seemed to me thus the man about which I dreamed. I shall be happy together with you dear xxxxx.

Earlier I to you concerned as to the friend, after feeling came to me and I on the present have learned you well and have grown fond of you. You as do our love hot and passionate for ever. You which angel I waited all life. To me delivers great pleasure to write to you every day, to learn from you that that new.You my most favourite person and I want to be only with you, anybody from men is not necessary for me except for you dear xxxxx. I with the big impatience shall wait for your answer dear xxxxx, I hope that affairs go at you perfectly and you feel happy. I am glad that we already have found each other, us only it are necessary to meet to strengthen the feelings and I hope that our meeting will be fast!!! I very much love you and I miss. I want to be with you, to lay under a warm blanket near to you, to feel your smell, your breath, your hot body and heart fragile so strongly as mine. I want to walk with you on the nature, to enjoy each minute lead with you beside. I would want that you always were joyful also happy. Anybody in a life it is not necessary to me except for you any more. I love you more lives and I value you as whom all over the world. I hardly can think now when has met you, I am overflown with feelings to you and to our meeting which I so strongly wait. But I think, we should be patient, and wait for the moment of our meeting not looking on anything. I love you and is happy that we could to find each other for thousand kilometers. I think, in it there is a Divine carrying out, that so happened. I with the big impatience shall wait for your answer dear xxxxx.

I am glad that we already have found each other, us only it are necessary to meet to strengthen the feelings and I hope that our meeting will be fast!!! Ivery much love you and I miss.

YOU FOREVER

Natasha.

Hi loved xxxxx!

I am glad, that you have answered me! How you? My angel, forgive me please once again, well? I did not want you as - or to offend! Simply I more recently have found you and I do not want so quickly to lose! I at all do not want you to lose never! Because I very much love you and I want to be only with you! I want it very much! Dear, and on the account of your help... I am not ready yet you to answer. Give about it tomorrow we shall speak by phone, well? I very much miss on you, my lovely... And me it is very sad without you! My angel, I shall wait your prompt reply! Also I hope, that you will answer me by phone tomorrow.

With love for ever,

yours Natasha.

Hi my love xxxxx!

I am glad to see your letter! How you? I'm fine! My angel, I have asked for you your photos! Why you have not sent me them! I still wait your photos! My angel, I very much love you and I want to be only with you! My angel, I shall call to you tonight. I want to hear your voice, my lovely! I love it!Now I shall stop, but I with impatience shall wait yours the answer with photos and evening, when I shall call to you!

With love for ever,

yours Natasha.

Hi loved xxxxx!

Why you yesterday again were gone? Why did not answer my messages?
My lovely, I was very glad to hear yesterday your voice though and not all understood, that you speak. I very much love you, I miss and I want to be only with you! Dear, what concerning your help? You are ready me to help, that I have arrived to you or we shall wait, while I shall save this money? How many approximately there is a trip to you? I at present have approximately 300 dollars. Only answer me fairly if you do not play my feelings, well?

I with impatience shall wait your answer, my lovely!

With love for ever,

yours Natasha.

Hi my love xxxxx!

Why you not in a chat? There it would be easier to communicate! My angel, I am glad, that you do not play with me because my feelings are strong to you! I love you and I want to be only with you! But when we shall be together? I should save not sufficing sum for a long time. You will help me, my lovely? I with impatience shall wait your answer! And I want that you have gone to a chat!

With love for ever,

yours Natasha.

Hi my the most favourite person on the ground!

I am happy to see your letter again! How you? My angel, I am happy, that you are ready me to help, that I could arrive to you. I very much love you Also I want to be more likely with you! My angel, I have found out, that we in city have western union. Dear, and it is safe for sending Money through the western union? Never simply I heard about it... I so am happy, that we with you soon shall together...I every day dream of it, that you meet me at the airport with a bouquet of red roses, strong embrace and kiss me...I love it, I want it very much! I cannot live without you! My angel, you asked me my information Natalya Volkova, Russia, Nizhniy Novgorod, st. Sovetskaya 55 app. 15. Loved, and what it will be necessary for me to receive money? I hope you to me will explain in the following letter. My love as soon as I shall receive money, I shall go at once to embassy both to start to do the visa and to order tickets. And absolutely soon I already shall at you! I so love you and I want to be faster with you! Dear, now it is time to me to finish my letter, but I with impatience shall wait your answer!

With love for ever, yours Natasha.

I love you...
I miss you... I kiss you!!!

Hi loved xxxxx!

My love, I so is happy, that soon we with you shall together! I love you! My angel when you can help me and what is necessary for you for this purpose from me? Write to me, well? I with impatience wait our sweet meeting! I love you and very much I miss! My angel, now I shall stop, but I with impatience shall wait your letter!

With love for ever,

your Russian bride Natasha.

Note this scammers mail address listed on this site;

http://www.datingnmore.com/fraud/scam_email3.htm

#18962 by The Enchantress Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:01 am
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#18963 by The Enchantress Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:01 am

#18964 by The Enchantress Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:02 am