Information on romance scams and scammers.
#79199 by AlanJones Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:25 am
Also calls herself Meracl Loveu

Inteed in yourest
My name is meracl am a beautiful
young girl with full of love
Well, I saw your email contact today
which gives me joy to contact you
please i will like you contact me
through my e-mail
([email protected])
At the same time i will show you
my picture and send me your picture
Miss meracl

send me an e-mail
([email protected])

Hello,
Thanks for replying me
How are you? hope you are fine over there? i am really happy you replied to my mail, it gives me more joy because i do believe that we both have to be open-minded and sincere as to know each other deep down,share our loneliness and thoughts,before i proceed further let me introduce myself fully to you,
my name is meracl Dabor 26yrs,5.6ft tall,never married before.i am a tribe of Libya by origin but at the moment i am living in the refugee camp,Dakar-Senegal due to ongoing War in my country as a result of Ghadafi bad government.
i am a girl who loves to give people happiness always despite what the circumstance might look like.most of my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging,listening to music,cooking,listen to music, tv and movies.
I like honest,real,sincere and trustworthy people. but i hate dishonest,cheaters, and irresponsible peoples.
please tell me more about your self,your likes and dislikes,family,country, etc. i believe we can move from here to know more about one another and maybe more of a relationship that might lead us to anything else.i promise to give you happiness all the day i will be your friend,
finally i wish to let you know that sincerelity is the best way in life.though we might be thousands of miles away from each other but it does not matter,what really matters in life is love not distance or color.
I will tell you more about me in my next mail,attached below is my picture for you to know who i am .i will like you to take me as i am and tell me more about you in your next mail.hopping to hear from you soon.
Regards
meracl Dabor.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.208.131.79
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#79208 by ratt84 Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:28 am
http://www.facebook.com/people/Angel-Ka ... 2777676666
Angel Kaine
lives in Dakar, Senegal
from Dakar, Senegal

http://www.sweetlankans.com/profile.php?id=11483
peace
I am a Woman Seeking a Female
I am looking for Friends
Marital Status Single
Profession looking for good
Height 5' 3" (160 cm)
Age 24
Ethnicity African American
Religion new age
Body Type Average
Hair color Brown
City nwe york
Country United States
Do you have children? Yes

http://www.mydailyflog.com/giftedwin/profile
Gift Edwin
Basic
25 year old, woman from United States

http://www.brownplanet.com/fan/4780/
cynthia dabor
Female, 24 Years Old

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
#79490 by AlanJones Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:50 am
Hello Dearest One,
How are you doing today,i do hope you are fine with the goodness of the day over there,Mine is very difficult because of my orphanage situation,like you know that i am here as a refugee and as a refugee here i dont have the privileged to do any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
Hence ,I decided to go into fasting and prayer since the day i contacted you because i want to be really moved by the spirit of our God before telling you this secret of mine.well i wish to let you know this is a matter of reality and truth, i have had a strong secret for people this is why i intend to look for a better and responsible person like you before i will revealed it.
this is not a thing that l have to disclose to anyone that just comes my way,because this is an issue that requires trust and sincerelity,l believe that you may be capable of handling the situation since this is the issue of money which worth the sum of (USD$6.7m)us dollars,l will like you to be aware of the fact that this money was deposited in a fianance Bank before the death of my father in Libya.
You have to be aware that it was my dead father that made this deposit which worth the sum of (USD$6.7m)US dollars and i was used as the next of kin to the account. prior to this,i have contacted the Bank in charge and made them aware of my intention to claim the money but only to hear on surprise that my late father have strictly given specific instructions that before the fund should be released to me,I had to present a reliable foreign trustee/representative or at least a promising fiancee who will stand on my behalf for the transfer of the money.
that is why i am seeking your assistant to stand on my behalf as my trustee/representative so that the Bank will release the fund to your bank account.You can help me establish a business which can be run and managed by you and also enroll me in school to futher and finish my education before handling money.
As I write you this mail I have tears run down my cheeks because I dont know what might be your next decision.
You can have 20% of the total money for the incoviniences which you might face during the transfer of the money to your account and 10% for any expences during the transfer.
I also want to assure you that your involvement in this transaction is legal because I have all the legal documents which my late father handed over to me that will cover the transfer of this money,moreover,everything concerning the transfer of this money will be followed according to the bank instructions and directives to avoid any brigde of law.
l will like to hear from you first before l will release the bank contact information to you so you will write to them and confirm the true existence of the money,l have great respect for you believing that you will not betray me after the money have been transferred to your account.
moreover,i will like to give you the phone number of the pastor of our church here,,his name is Rev Joseph Adams,(+221762805059) if you call ,tell him that you will like to speak with me,he will send someone to call me immediately in the hostel.i will be expecting your call anytime.
on getting your reply indicating your willingness to assist me and stand as my trustee/foreign representative,i will give to you the finance firm contact information for you to contact them your self to know how to transfer the money to your account.
take care of yourself,
with love and warm regards,
meracl dabor

This was accompanied by one of the photos that katt48 posted above.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#80098 by AlanJones Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:51 am
It is now clear that this is a standard Advanced Fee Fraud scam, as the scammer introduces her bank

dearest,

I really was happy to hear from you, I was very happy after reading your e-mail indicating your willingness to help,
In fact, we may gather after the transfer to be completed in your account in your country. I would like to contact the bank for verification.
I have my father's certificate of deposit certificate and death for me anyway I'll be there with you very soon after the transfer has been completed to allow the start of my education and also invest the money with you in a good business in their country after the transfer is complete.
All you need do is call the bank either by phone or send an email requesting the loan closing and the transfer of funds in my name to your account. Tell them email that their parents want to know the procedures for transfer of money to be deposited in the bank in my name. That's where the duty to let you know their procedures.

These are the contact details of the bank I think you might need. So now we can proceed, please contact the bank, either by phone or email to find out their protocols. When in contact with them, this is the information we have for them to identify me. This is the name of the bank and not the contacts below:

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
6 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh
London, England
Direct E-mail: [email protected]

Tel +447031867807

+447031835734
Fax +448447747541

Information about my late father and account details are as follows.

Name of depositor: Wilson Dabor
Nationality: Libya
Account Number: HBM743483002
Amount deposited: $ 6.7 million USD
Next of Kin: Miss meracl Dabor

Inform me as soon as you contact bank.i expected to hear from you soon.
with love and good relationship with
Dabor meracl

#80111 by AlanJones Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:06 am
Response from the fake bank

Royal Ban k Of Scotland Plc

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Registered in Scotland No. 90312
Registered Office:
6 St Andrew S quare, Edinburgh .
Direct Tel: +447031865649
+447031867985
Tel / Fax: +448447747541

[email protected]

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION
Sir
I have been directed by the director of Foreign
Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect of your
e-mail received. Actually we have earlier been told about
you by the young lady Miss Miracle Dabor that she wishes you to be
her trustee/representative for the claim her late father's
deposit with our bank.Late (Dr. Wilson Dabor) is our late
customer with account no,HMB743483002/A.substantial
amount(US$6.7M, USD) of deposit with us. Hence you have been
really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of
Kin.However before our bank will transact any business
concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like
you to send the followings.

1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you
to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her
behalf. Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a
Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated
from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal).

2.The death certificate of late Dr. Wilson Dabor (Her
deceased father) confirming the death.

3.A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr,
Wilson Dabor by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to
protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the
claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and
successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48hours
at reception of these documents.
Also you have to send your account information which will
facilitate this fund as soon as these documents are been
provided.Therefore You have to hurry up to present these
documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund ( US$6.7M,
USD ) into your account. We promise to give our customers
the best of our services. Should you have any question(s),
please contact foreign transfer officer Mr Paulson Smith on
telephone number for more directives /clarifications.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Paulson Smith

(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept).

#80369 by AlanJones Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 am
Email introducing the fake lawyer

Hello my dearest one,

I am very happy that the bank had finally replied to your mail, I have carefully read the mail, and understood that there are three documents, the bank asked us to do so before the funds are transferred to your account.
As I told you before, I have two of the three documents that are certificates of deposit issued to my father and the death certificate of my late father, I will check and send you soon.
He is now the rest of the other document, which was called in the power of attorney and an affidavit from the right, which they said would be legally allows you to stand on my behalf, and said also that this document must be prepared Senegalese resident lawyer.
As you know, I'm not from this country, and therefore I do not know a lawyer here but I talked to the Father's vision around this problem, and parents review succeeded in getting a lawyer and prepare a power of attorney for us, with the following contact information,

Chamber: RAPHEAL Johnson Chambers
Motto (truth and justice)
Name: Bar Rapheal Johnson Esq

E-mail: [email protected]

Phone +22177-7806052

Dear, please I like you to contact the lawyer about setting up the only remaining power of attorney document that allows you to legally stand on my behalf to transfer the money to your account.Like i told you earlier that i have the death certificate of the deposit of my late father.
I will be waiting for your reply as soon as you get a response from a lawyer, take good care of your self and time to be nice.
With love and with respect to the warm
meracl

#80543 by AlanJones Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:52 am
Email from the fake lawyer

Hon Dr.Rapheal Johnson Esq,
solicitor at law & legal practitioner.
Hon Dr..Rapheal Johnson Esq,
High Court of Justice
12,Rue 6 place independence,
Dakar Senegal
West Africa..
Tel, +221-777-806-052.

From the Desk of Bar Raphael Johnson

Compliments of the day

Sir

Sequel to your mail which i received today on behalf of you and your partner Miss Miracle Dabor
,RAPHAEL JOHNSON CHAMBERS,has been approached by Rev Father Joseph Adams to assist in the preparation of POWER OF ATTORNEY , by your name for transferred of your funds to you in your account .Before my law firm will commence the proceedings.you have to send across your information like;

(1),Your full name.
(2),Residential or office address.
(3),Nationality.
(4),Profession
(5),Telephone number
(6),Age

So that by tomorrow i shall go to the Federal High Court of Justice to inquire on the cost of Authentication and validation of the POWER OF ATTORNEY
I shall wait to receive your information for the preparation of the document and will also get back to you after my due inquiry from the Federal High Court

Cordially,
Hon Dr.Raphael Johnson,Esq.
Law Chamber...

#80554 by AlanJones Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:33 am
Email from the fake lawyer requesting money.

solicitor at law & legal practitioner.
High Court of Justice
12,Rue 6 place independence,
Dakar Senegal
West Africa .
Tel, +221-777-806-052..

From the Desk of Bar Rapheal Johnson

Compliments of the Day

Mr XXX

Sequel to your mail which i received on behalf of you and your partner ,RAPHEAL JOHNSON CHAMBER,has been approached to assist in the preparation of POWER OF ATTORNEY and AFFIDAVIT OF OATH, by your name for transfer of your funds to you in your country .From the inquiry i made at the High Court of Senegal ,
it is important to inform you that clients are required to pay the sum of 850 Euro,to this law firm.This means you are required to pay such fee to facilitate the document from the Federal High court of Senegal for transfer of your funds

1,Authentication of POWER OF ATTORNEY, clients are required to pay 400 Euro

2,Validation of AFFIDAVIT OF OATH client required to pay 200 Euro

3,lawyer consultation fee client required to pay 250 Euro

Total amount = 850 Euro ( Eight Hundred and fifty Euro )

This money has to be sent to my Chambers through the WESTERN UNION Money Transfer with the address of my secretary bellow.

Receiver. Mr Erick Kola
Address. 12 Rue,6 place Independence Dakar Senegal

Kindly send me the MTCN number as soon as you send the money to enable me cash the money here to start the preparation of the document.

Please note that security bonds liquidation takes two working days.We await your prompt response to expedite the preparation of the document for the transfer of your funds.

I await your prompt response to commence the work immediately.
Cordially,
Hon Dr.RAPHEAL JOHNSON,Esq..
Law Chamber.