Information on romance scams and scammers.
#11262 by The Enchantress Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:35 am
ROWLAND JOHNSON

Aka Timothy

User name used bedroomeye42

Claims 42 years old, single male from Advance, North Carolina, USA.
Also claims to have a child, but alters sex of "child" to suit his scam.

Mail address used [email protected] [email protected]

Uses telephone number + 2348026781679

Scammer on this dating site;

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=430758769

timothy

i am looking for that honest woman in need of long time relationship

Male
42 years old
ADVANCE, North Carolina
United States

General i will like to meet a single woman looking for a a single man
Music i love and like country
Films hospel
Television bbc
Books bible

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

About me:
i love your profile let be friend i have yahoo im for chat you can add me for chat reply me back to my yahoo private e mail address not match .Hello angel..... Its really nice to see your profile and When I read your profile I was genuinely excited at the prospect of knowing you... You seem incredibly special. You seem like such an incredibly passionate woman - I love that. I am an open minded, honest, sincere, affectionate, passionate, successful, kind, fun and athletic lady. I am not a serial dater nor do I aspire to be - I want to meet ONE very special person...As for me, I look better in person! The content of your profile is what really attracted me. I like a woman who's smart and fun -- and it appears like you would be. Another big thing for me is finding a nice woman with a good heart. I have a big heart and love to help people. so being flexible and open is important. Mutual physical chemistry is important.....experiences and friends into my life. I would love to chat with u if u dont Mind and feel free to send me a mail to my private email or add me for chat (bedroomeye42 @ y a h oo.c o m)...Do u have a yahoo IM where we could chat and know each other well?mine is bedroomeye42 ..send me some of your pcture, i would love to see and know more about you. look distance is not a problem to me , i bet you i can relocate , move to where ever my life partner or love is i am not have any problem with age as for me, timothy what i need in a relationship is honest, careing, trustness and respect if you are not scare of the distance and the age you are free to email me

Who I'd like to meet:

i will like to meet thay honest womam in neet of long time relatoinship

Mail;

Hello Angel,

Wow, incredible profile & you are stunning,gorgeous actually. I saw your profile and it caused and unusual impact, I am interested in you. You have such a beautiful profile. Have you found your lover Yet? If you are still searching,I would like to know more about you...I'm Rowland ,I have been hurt before but i realise i needed to love again and also be loved by someone,so i decided to try this online dating stuff,i m a new member and i am here hoping to meet that speical woman who will give me my so much desired happiness,joy,peace and most of all UNCONDITIONAL LOVE....I was going through a search and found your profile,it really attracted me,and i really must confess to you that i was thrilled at your profile, you are so Beautiful,charming, attractive...and most of all you seems like my kind of woman i will like to know more about and probably share some great and nice moment with you... But i am so sad when i am interested in a woman

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement