Information on romance scams and scammers.
#11263 by The Enchantress Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:39 am
CATHERINE MARCHENKO

Aka Katy

Liar and romance/translation scammer

Claims 23 or 27 years old, dob 5th August or 25th July 1985 living in Severodonetsk or Sevastopol, Ukraine.

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 193.108.104.3 = Lugansk in Ukraine

On this dating site;

http://www.aliceagency.com/profile.php?ID=1000047178

tender_kitten 23 y/o female Sevastopol, Ukraine
English(Basic), Russian(Fluent)
fitness intstructor Have no children

ProfileType single
Sex female
Children without children
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1985 - July - 25
Height 5'6" - 5'7" (166-170cm)
Body type Slim
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education AA (2 years college)
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely

I look for a male
Looking for an age range 27-42
Looking for a height 5'10" - 5'11" (176-180cm)
Looking for a body type Athletic
Relationship Marriage, Relationship, Romance

I am beautiful, tender, sensual, kind. By my nature I like having fun, having a rest with cheerful and sociable company in the countryside and I like the sea as well. in summer when occasion offers, I go to the sea to sunburn.

I am looking for a decent, kind, responsible tender man, who can chase about his lady beautifully, who values friendship and is looking for serious relations.

Note - using stolen photographs of Emily Scott, an Australian lingerie and glamour model

Mails;

Hello, my dear !!!

How are you today? I was so glad to see your wonderful letter again, it's just like a little sunny smile on the grey, heavy sky! Now i think that my communication with you is a great luck. Can you please send me some photos of you,

I want you to know that I'm not a young girl, I'm mature enough to made the right priorities for myself. I'm calm, peaceful woman, I'm a kind of indoors person. For me the most important is home, family, children and beloved husband. Tell me more about your interests, work, family, i
want you to be honest with me, so we can become closer. It was always interesting for me to know more about different countries, tell me more please about your country. It's a pity but i have never been abroad, that is why it is interesting for me to know more about other countries, cultures. Please feel free to tell me everything you want me to know about you!

Ooh, already forgot! I was born in Severodonetsk, this is Lugansk region in Ukraine. I'm 27 years old, i hope it's not big for you! My day of birth is august 5, it means that I'm a lion. I'm just like a little lion, I'm tender, but playful, active, but i like to sleep, I'm also graceful and well-educated. All my childhood i have spent in Severodonetsk, but after graduating the school i went to
Lugansk to get the higher education. Now i work as a swimming trainer in the swimming pool. I teach little kids how to swim, it is wonderful and funny! They are just like a little frogs, very nice, funny and even awkward, but really sincere, i adore children! I think that my job is perfect,
because i relax at work, i feel very comfortable and calm. And what about you, do you like children? I want you to know, that I'm looking for serious, sincere, intelligent man, who will protect me and make me feel happy, because i will do all my best to do the same!

I know that you are interested why I'm here. The reason is that one of my good friends have met a man in the Internet on dating site from Czech Republic and after a year they got married. Now they are living in Prague and they are very happy. So i have decided that this is my chance, i have found a reliable and professional translation agency, because I'm really bad in English And they help me to translate my letters to you, hope you don't mind?

So i will finish now. I'm waiting for your letter impatiently! Have a good day!!! Kisses

Sincerely yours

Katy!!!

Hello my dear xxxxx!!!

Hello my darling!

Thank you so much for your beautiful letter! Now I'm sure that i was right, when i told you that we should try to build our relations. My heart starts beating faster every time i read your letters! You put a smile on my face, you make me feel alive, you make my body and soul tremble with
excitement! You bring a warm feeling in my heart with your sweet words! Your story about your life, family was very interesting for me! Thank you for your sharing with me, i appreciate it much!

Dear xxxxx, yesterday i was thinking about you and our future, i understood how it will be great to wake up in your arms, to kiss you while you are sleeping and look at you. But I woke up this morning alone, lonely in my bed. And I am so far from you! I can only blow you kisses and hope that you can feel them! I dream to be with you, and I can only hope now to meet you one day. But you know, in Ukraine we usually say, that hope dies with our death, till that it lives in our heart. So my heart is full of hope that we will be together in this world, together and happy like nobody else!!!

I like it and i like that you are not only romantic man, but you are serious, you want to be a head in the family and you want your woman to be a real lady on the street, a wonderful mother with your children, a perfect lover in the bed and the real woman and friend with you, when we are alone. It
means that you are a real man, who i was searching for, i think this is very important features in your character. And i will do everything possible to show you that you are my rock and you are the head in our family, because you a strong, clever and very manly. I think that man must
dominate in the family, he must be a hunter and i have to be a wife and mother and i know that i have made the right choice, because you are just like i want! Hope you understand me the right way! I'm a person, who is listening for the heart and sometimes it's better, because
my intuition never cheated me. I want you to know, that I'm a serious woman and if i have my beloved man, i will never think about others men, i will just ignore them, because my heart can love only one man and i want to give my heart to only one man and probably it is you!

I decided to show you my passionate side, because we became very close and that is why i send you these photos! I send you my passionate kiss and wish you very good mood!!!

Your tender kitten
Katy!

Mail from "translation service"

"EASY LANGUAGE"

Personal translation and interpretation services

HELLO DEAR SIR xxxxxx!!!

Founded in 2001, "Easy Language" has established a reputation as the number one localization company in Lugansk. With customers and vendors in all Ukraine, "Easy
Language" is rapidly establishing a perfect reputation.

When you work with "Easy Language" you work with a team.
This arrangement allows us to provide you with a wealth of experience, expertise, effective and efficient project management. "Easy Language" actively manages and guides all translation teams. We are serious company with good reputation. The result is an exceptional team working efficiently together to meet deadlines and produce consistently superior results.

We appologize for disturbing you. The reason for this, your lady Miss Katy, who is our client. She uses our service. Now she does not have possibility to be our client any more, because Miss Katy doesn't have possibility to pay our services. But she does not want to lose the contact with you. She asked us to send you this response.

If you are interested in further communication with your lady Miss Katy. We will kindly help you. Of course you can pay for some letters, not for unlimited correspondence.

The Services we offer:

1. Interpreting services;
2. Computer services;
3. Consulting service;
4. Training services;

Guide Rates for our services:

1. Interpreting:

E-MAILS

- per letter from English to Russian..............5 USD;
- Russian to English..............................5 USD;
- per 1 month (discount).........................230 USD;
- per 2 months (discount).........................390 USD;

PERSONAL MEETINGS

- per hour........................................20 USD;
- per working day (discount)......................100 USD;

PHONE CONVERSATIONS

- per minute......................................1 USD;
- per hour (discount).............................10 USD;

2. Computer:

- scanning + sending one picture...............3 USD;
- receiving + printing one picture.............3 USD;
- receiving + printing one PDF page............3 USD;
- scanning + sending one page
of any document.............3 USD;
- communication by web camera
with your lady (per minute)....................10 USD;

3. Consulting - ! contact us to get full information !

4. Training - ! contact us to get full information !
- General English courses;
- Preparation for TOEFL/IELTS;
- Introductory lectures about the culture of your country;

The methods you can make a payment:
- Western Union,
- Unistream,
- Anelik,
- Bank Transfer (contact us to get information).

The fastest way to renew your correspondence with Miss Katy is to make a payment to your lady (our manager - contact us) directly.

As you know Katy's full first name is Catherine.

the name of receiver CATHERINE MARCHENKO
the TOWN LUGANSK
the address Schadenko str. 14/71
zip code 91034
country UKRAINE

After making a payment, PLEASE, inform us about its details with the full information for getting it:

- your full name;
- country you live in;
- the sum of payment;
- Money Transfer Control Number
(10 digits for western union transfer)

N.B. Please feel free to connect us if you have any questions!

Sincerely yours,
office manager
of the translation company
"Easy Language",
Nataliya Alekseevna

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement