Information on romance scams and scammers.
#11264 by The Enchantress Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:41 am
KRISTINA BAROVA

Liar and romance scammer.

Claims 24 years old, dob 14th September 1985. Living in Tulchin, Ukraine.

Mail address used [email protected]

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.80.06) Professional

On this dating site CityOfBrides;

Barova Kristina
ID # 1244101976
Country Ukraine
City Vinnitsa
Birth Date 14 September 1985
Height 159 cm / 5'3"
Weight 50 kg / 110 lbs
Hair Color Blond
Eye Color Grey
Children I have no children.
Education Student
Profession Student

Languages English is excellent. German is very poor. French is very poor
Personal loyal, faithful, sympathetical
Likes I often go to the theatre., I cannot imagine my life ithout sport., Music inspires me.

Also on these dating sites;

http://women-ru.com/profiles/1244101976.html

http://onlinerussiandating.net/profiles/1244101976.html

http://ukrbrides.net/profiles/1244101976.html

http://russiandatingwomen.com/profiles/1244101976.html

Mails;

Hi, how are you?

First of all i want to tell you that i am very pleased to meet you xxxxx!

So, i guess i should tell just a little bit about me, right? My name is Kristina, my last name is Barova. I live in Ukraine, please don't miss it with Russia because they are two different countries. What about the town where i live it's on the west of Ukriane, Vinnitskij region, Tulchin town, the populations is about 15 847 people, so you see it's actually not that big. You know, i am really interested in our communication. Of course it's not so easy to tell you in two words why. I can tell you why i am here. A few month ago i had finished relations with one man, it's a long story, if you want i will tell you later. He was from my country and after i tried to start new relations but that was all wrong and so, when i went to school for learners of English language there i met one Ukrainian lady, who was married with a man from abroad, so she said that men of all countries are very different, so may be my prince is somewhere far away from me and i should try to search for him. The best way is the Internet of course, that's why i am here and i am writing you. I am happy that you are interested in me and i really hope you have a serious intention

So, also i want to tell you that i am 24 y.o. and i study at the university, the major is journalistic and linguistics. I am graduating the next year. Even i am still so young, i really got tired to be alone, i really want to make a family, i want to get married, you know what i mean. I think that i am ready for this. Don't worry, i know that doing such a step like writing to a man, who is far away from me i can fell in love and i understand that in this case we will have to meet. And even i can have a choice to stay to live here or to leave everything and to go to live abroad, i want you to know that i am ready for everything, as i am a grown up girl enough and i do understand everything. Well, ok i think that we have to know each other better first, ok? So, i am really pleased to meet you, i will be waiting for your reply impatiently!

your new friend Kristina

Hello xxxxx!

Thank you very much for your reply. I am so happy to get it from you. Today, i was exited to open my mail box and to find your letter Well, i am ok thank you, i am happy to know that you are also good Let's continue to get to know each other better.

So, i hope you are interested in what i am doing in my free time and what my plans for the future. As i told you before, i am studying to be a journalist, i do it successfully even it's not very easy, but i am doing my best! I am not that career concerned, i think that family plays the most important role in the life of all women. I am not an exception, i told you that i really want to make a family and to find for this a decent man. Also, i want to finish my education. So, what about you? What is your goals in life? I really want to know you better. I know that it's not that easy, because it would be better to hold your hand, to look into your eye. By the way, i should tell you something, i don't have my own computer and that's why i can't use the messenger, because i usually use the Internet in the Cyber club of my university and there it's not allowed to install any kind of messengers, they have very old computers here. But, of course i want to talk to you more, that's why phone conversation is the best for me. Well, i also should say that, i live with my family, with my mom and dad and i have en elder sister and two wonderful nieces, the youngest one is also my Christian daughter, she is only 2 years old. Well, i also should tell you that i am very religious and every Sunday i go to church to pray. Also some years ago i was a member of the church chorus but i am done already, i am very busy with my studying. Well, i hope that you will be glad to read this letter from me, i am waiting for your reply I wish you all the best

your Kristina

Hi there! Nice to get your letter xxxxx

i was excited to get your reply and now i am so pleased to see it in my mail box Well, i think that we should continue our correspondence because i think that we like it both and it's really exciting for both of us. Well, i want to tell you the truth, i have already had such kind of correspondence with some man in the past, they wrote me and i replied them but actually i have never felt such excitement like after getting your letter. I don't know, you just seems very nice to me, so that's why i don't want you to stop writing me, ok? Promise me
So, to my mind if two people decided to become closer, they should know a lot about each other, may be not everything because it's impossible, i think that even i don't know everything about myself, any way i am trying to investigate that I want to know about your previous relations. How long did the least and why did they finished. As i told you before, i also had serious relations, it was just once but since that moment, i didn't have any. So, it was a half a year before and we wanted to get married, i should say that i was really faithful because it's the way i am and i really trusted him but our relations was not that perfect and the most terrible thing was that he left me for my friend but now i am happy for them, he is not my type of man, i am looking not for your boy but for a man, for a serious man, who knows how to look after his woman and who knows what to get from this life.You know at the moment i am ready to fell in love again, i really want to get married and i want to find a nice man like you and to make a family So, can i also as you such question, what is your favorite film? What about me, i like romantic films and comedies, at the moment i can't even remember that moment when i was having a rest watching a TV, i study and it takes me a lot of time. Well, any way i found time to write you and to tell you that i like you very much and i hope to develop our relations Ok my dear, now i have to go, i don't really want to bother you with long letters! I kiss you and i will be waiting for your letter!
your Kristina

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement