Information on romance scams and scammers.
#11336 by The Enchantress Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:24 pm
BREATNY

Romance scammer.

Claims to live in Novocheboksarsk, Russia. Single and never married. 28 years old.

Mail address used [email protected]

Mails;

Hellooo! I am pleased, thank you for contacting me. I hope you have time to send me some messages and we could to learn each other.
well... Now about me though you already know a little from my profile.
I am 28 years old, my name is Breatny, but the truth, it only friends name me so. I was never married I live in a apartment of my parents. I have good job. I work as the nanny. It is very difficult work, but i like it. Here at work are good collective, I work with good people. most of them my friends. Tell to me about the work. Do you like your work? I also like to travel and i like new different places, but my work does not allow me to travel often. I have many friends, we spent
time together, usually we go to the cafe to the movie to the concerts, we have many other entertainment. Also I prefer healthy style of a life. 2-3 times in week I visit the gym (and sometimes it is less) I hold my body in the healthy form. And you have any sports in the
life now? Tell to me. I send you my pictures i hope you like. Also i want that you send to me some your pictures. And tell about you about your interesting things what you like to do, your hobby, what your character? I hope we shall have time for writing other interesting letters to each other. We shall look what will be... Write to me, I shall wait your letter.

Your friend Breatny

Hi xxxxx! I am pleased to receive your reciprocal message. Thanks for your photos, to me is very pleasant to receive them. xxxxx your mail means for me, that I too was interesting in me. Do you really like me on picture? well.. in the next letter i shall send you another my picture. And xxxxx i have questions and i would like to ask them in letters, I hope to get your answers OK? It is important for me to know your opinion on some things. But first I should be honest with you.
xxxxx, you ask, where I live - unfortunately i live far from you.
Otherwise it was not necessary for us much e-mail, to learn each other. I live in Russia, in city Novocheboksarsk. But I think, if we shall decide to meet, I hope, that it will not be a problem for us. Because I travelled to other countries much. I was in such countries of Europe, as Turkey, France. I traveled as the tourist. Therefore xxxxx, you should not have excitement be relative that we not beside.
I am woman, that if I shall like man for a meeting i shall reach him. Besides in our days it is not a problem to travel. I don't worry about it and I can do it, it is possible to have relations with the person of other part of the world. It is very interesting - other culture, thinking, traditions i like new places. Probably you xxxxx can learn Russian woman. I hope you will not be frightened also we shall continue our acquaintance? I think you read my profile and could see that I have serious intentions im looking for serious relations.... I shall try to tell a little about my character. well.. I think im very romantic woman. I like to communicate with people, it is pleasant to me i like good humour. Also i very much estimate, honesty, loyalty, understanding, patience. I believe in love, and I think it very valuable thing which needs to be protected. I adore, to hear compliments and is ready to listen indefinitely. For me it is necessary, that around of me there was a cleanliness, I often do cleaning. I love a cosiness in the house and I enjoy in the silent evening of a house. Also i like to cook, various tasty things.... well also I am always ready to be the most patient. i think i good woman.
Probably all women dream to find good man and dream about beautiful romantic relations. But often such things come to the end very quickly. In relations should be not only romanticism but a reality also. I have no intention to spend my time on such relations. While I have not met such man in my life. But i hope to find such person. I hope to make family. I think its main thing, not career or other success. Happy good family and love person are main. Tell me please what you want in the life? What the woman you dream to meet in the life? Excuse xxxxx, that i ask you to discuss such frank thing with me whom you know couple of days. But it is interesting to me to know it about you. I shall wait yours e-mail.

Yours Breatny

P.S.I hope you will not be frightened of me after this letter? You write to me your next letter? I very much hope and I shall wait very much for your following letter!

Hi xxxxx. I am glad to receive again your message. It is very pleasant for me to receive your letter. I am glad, that you want to continue acquaintance to me. xxxxx tell me more about your family. Do you have many relatives? How often do you visit each other how often do you gather? I have very good family. In my family very much close relations. As i already wrote i live with my mum and daddy. We live in a apartment, there are three rooms a kitchen a bathroom and a balcony.
I have my room. I have loved mum and loved daddy, i one child in family i always wanted to have the younger brother or the sister that them to look after. My parents very good, careful and kind people, they always understood me, and never brought me. They very much love me, and I even more....... My mum's name is Elena, she is very sensual and kind woman. She is 51 years old, earlier she worked as the doctor but now she does not work. My daddy's name is Vladimir. He is strict, but fair man. He is 54 years old. He works as the builder. I love my family very much we frequently spend time together. In my private life i have emptiness. I have been never married, my last boyfriend was almost my age, we were with him together almost 2 years, but he appeared the rascal, he deceived me though pretended, that everything is all right, that always with me is fair. I thought, that he loves me, but there was, that he simply a fool (excuse for expression), he
frequently deceived me he was the liar, for him friends and were more important than a party. For him there was no important we relations, and I with him have said goodbye and not how many I do not regret about it, therefore, now I search for more serious and sincere really 'adult man for serious relations '. Among associates of me of people I cannot allocate anybody for serious relations. In the beginning it seems, that you have met the good suitable person, but then there is
that it not so. Likely therefore I also use the web service of date. Probably here I can find the person who will be to love me, appreciate and understand. It is not important for me his financial situation and work he makes. i hope to find who appreciate women and who can care of woman. I shall be ready to give all myself and I think, that the main advantage of the woman is fidelity and skill... well I shall be brief
xxxxx, write to me about your ideas of that. I wait your letter.

Yours Breatny

Hello my love xxxxx. I might not write to you earlier because I went to travel agency and have learned all completely. I shall try to explain to you as it is possible more in detail as I can arrive to you. I should buy tickets in Russia, in any way it is impossible to make so that you Legalized papers in (name of country). My government should receive taxes From citizens which leave in other country and consequently I should To buy tickets NECESSARILY here!!! Besides I
shall require two tickets to you and back (round trip (RT)) is is necessary for preparation of the visa. I of nothing can do with it because laws of my state are those, And I have concluded the contract with agency when made out the visa. I hope that you understand it. It is valid so. I hope that that it does not become a problem for us you see We like each other and this most important. I Love you very much!
You should understand that for me very big decision In my life that I shall leave in other country and I shall have Completely other life in other country. It is very big step for me and for my parents. I very long explained them that I have found loved Persons in other country.
They very long time Might not understand it. But I have told them that we with you Have grown fond each other and we shall is happy together.
They have trusted in me and now I completely yours. It is very serious step in our life. If we count that we are ready to this, That we are ready to serious life That I think that we should start ours Serious attitudes. I will need to buy tickets in Russia, And the agency has offered me very cheap variant. For this purpose it is necessary for me 1850 $ US dollars. As far as you remember I spoke you about it already earlier. Today at me free day from work and I shall be To wait for the
letter from you my love. I have done the utmost from me to arrive to you and To be with you my love. I hope that soon we shall together. I very much wait for it. I love you.

Your Breatny

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement