Information on romance scams and scammers.
#11390 by The Enchantress Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:50 am
ANNA BULYGINA

Nickname Michelle

Liar and romance scammer.

Claims 28 or 30 years old, dob 1st January 1981. Lives in Zvenigovo or Yoshkar-Ola, Russia.
Fake address given by scammer 12 Proletarskaya, Russia, 424000. Single and never married.

Most recent mail address used [email protected]

Scammer also may be using these mail addresses;

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Uses mass mailer programme Voyager (v3.86.03) Professional and The Bat! (v3.5) Professional.

IP = 91.144.161.151 = Yoshkar-ola in Russian Federation.

Note - this scammer has stolen and used different photographs of models.

Mails;

Hello ! Good surprise to receive yours message. I am pleased, thank you for contacting me. I like your profile. I hope you have time to send me some messages and we could to learn each other. well... Now about me though you already know a little from my profile. I am 30 years old, I was born in an atmosphere of the maiden. My name Michelle, but the truth, it only friends name me so. My name Anna, surname Bulygina. My growth 173 cm my weight 56 kg At me as white hair and gray-green eyes. I live in the big country Russia. In small city Zvenigovo. It totals more than 45.000 person. It is on distance from Moscow in 850 km. It is good quiet city. It is rich woods and the rivers. I was never married I live in a apartment of my parents.
Anything interesting in my work is not present. I work as the dispatcher in an automobile column. In our organization of 17 trucks, and I supervise they in time came on base and in time left on work. I write out traveling sheets. Also I measure on a map their route to know how many will cost the delivery trucks for the customer. Tell to me about the work. Do you like your work? I also like to travel and i like new different places, but my work does not allow me to travel often. I have many friends, we spent time together, usually we go to the cafe to the movie to the concerts, we have many other entertainment. Also I prefer healthy style of a life. 2-3 times in week I visit the gym. I hold my body in the healthy form. And you have any sports in the life now? Tell me. I send you my pictures i hope you like. Also i want that you send to me some your pictures. And tell about you, about your interesting things, what you like to do, your hobby, what your character? I hope we shall have time for writing other interesting letters to each other. We shall look what will be...
Write me , I shall wait your letter. Your friend Michelle.

Hi xxxxx ! I am pleased to receive your reciprocal message. But you have not sent me your photo, I asked about it you. Please send to me your photo. Your mail means for me, that I too was interesting in me.
Do you really like me on picture? well.. in the next letter i shall send you another my picture.

xxxxx, i have questions and i would like to ask them in letters, I hope to get your answers OK? It is important for me to know your opinion on some things. I think you read my profile and could see that I have serious intentions im looking for serious relations.... I shall try to tell a little about my character.
well.. I think im very romantic woman. I like to communicate with people, it is pleasant to me i like good humour. Also i very much estimate, honesty, loyalty, understanding, patience. I believe in love, and I think it very valuable thing which needs to be protected.
I adore, to hear compliments and is ready to listen indefinitely. For me it is necessary, that around of me there was a cleanliness, I often do cleaning. I love a cosiness in the house and I enjoy in the silent evening of a house. Also i like to cook, various tasty things.... well also I am always ready to be the most patient. i think i good woman. Probably all women dream to find good man and dream about beautiful romantic relations. But often such things come to the end very quickly. In relations should be not only romanticism but a reality also. I have no intention to spend my time on such relations. While I have not met such man in my life. But i hope to find such person. I hope to make family. I think its main thing, not career or other success. Happy good family and love person are main. Tell me please what you want in the life? What the woman You dream to meet in the life?

Excuse xxxxx, that i ask you to discuss such frank thing with me whom you know couple of days. But it is interesting to me to know it about you. I shall wait yours e-mail. Yours Michelle.

Hi xxxxx. I am glad to receive again your message, every day we shall learn more about each other and it's an interesting. I had usual day but i have received your letter and now my mood became much better, it is really pleasant for me that you write to me. I send you another my picture. I hope you like me on photo. xxxxx, tell me more about your family. Do you have many relatives? How often do you visit each other how often do you gather? I have very good family. In my family very much close relations. As i already wrote i live with my mum and daddy.
We live in a cosy flat, there are three rooms a kitchen a bathroom and a balcony. I have my room. I have loved mum and loved daddy, i one child in family i always wanted to have the younger brother or the sister that them to look after. My parents very good, careful and kind people, they always understood me, and never brought me. They very much love me, and I even more....... My mum's name is Victoria, she is very sensual and kind woman. She is 48 years old, earlier she worked as the children's doctor but now she does not work. My daddy's name is Alex. He is strict, but fair man. He is 50 years old. But now he lives in the other city. It is not far from ours and we meet frequently. He works as the manager. The firm in which he works It is engaged in design of furniture is very much distributed now. Because the district basically consist of woods. Therefore it is a lot of tree - processing of the companies and companies on manufacture of furniture. I love my family very much we frequently spend time together.. In my private life i have emptiness. I have been never married, my last boyfriend was almost my age, we were with him together almost 2 years, but he appeared the rascal, he deceived me though pretended, that everything is all right, that always with me is fair. I thought, that he loves me, but there was, that he simply a fool (excuse for expression), he frequently deceived me he was the liar, for him friends and were more important than a party. For him there was no important we relations, and I with him have said goodbye and not how many I do not regret about it, therefore, now I search for more serious and sincere really "adult man for serious relations". Among associates of me of people I cannot allocate anybody for serious relations. In the beginning it seems, that you have met the good suitable person, but then there is that it not so. Likely therefore I also use the web service of date.
Probably here I can find the person who will be to love me, appreciate and understand. It is not important for me his financial situation and work he makes. i hope to find who appreciate women and who can care of woman. I shall be ready to give all myself and I think, that the main advantage of the woman is fidelity and skill... well I shall be brief xxxxx, write to me about your ideas of that. I wait your letter.
Yours Michelle.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#11391 by The Enchantress Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:51 am
Hi my dear! I with impatience wait, when I can tell to you HI - personally. Thanks for your message. xxxxx, my day was very intense and is very tired. I reached in office of agency and signed with them the contract. In conformity with the contract, the agency will prepare me for all documents for travel, to buy for me the ticket. From my city there are no planes to you and consequently I will need to reach to Moscow, and therefrom to you by the plane. My agent needs some information for a route of the plane, inform me dear, your full address (and the nearest airport to you to which I shall arrive) Write all in details... This information is necessary tomorrow that the
agent could develop route and to establish all cost of travel. Today i paid to him the first part of money, for the visa and other documents for travel. It was in some times more, than I thought. I planned, that the visa will cost for me about $200 , but because of difficulties for its reception is was for me $420. dear, it is possible, that to me you will be required the help for payment of other part of cost of travel.
I have some money still, and also took some money at my parents, but i think them will not suffice for payment of the second part of cost, for insurance and tickets. It will be known after the agent will
develop a route. The second part of cost I should pay by the contract, before to take the visa. I shall inform you xxxxx, if to be necessary for me the help. I hope, that it will not be a problem for you and I can not worry about it. I informed you all news about promotion of our meeting and now I go to have a rest, I am very tired today. I hope, what I can soon embrace you xxxxx. I wait for your messages my loovely. My hugs and kisses!!! Your Michelle

Hi my sweetheart xxxxx! I am glad to read your message and to learn, that I can hope for your help in payment of agency. Dear, I feel itself it is a little inconvenient because I had to address to you for the help. I always counted myself the independent person, which itself can solve all problems. But, this time, I could not all to take into account and was mistaken that I can pay all travel itself . When I travelled earlier, it costed for me less. But i'm glad that now I have you xxxxx, - the man, which can help me. After ours acquaintance, at me varies sensations of. Earlier I counted myself the strong and independent person, and it was pleasant for me to feel, that I can care of myself. And now I feel simply the woman who requires support.
But it is pleasant for me, to feel beside strong the man which protects me from all excitements of a life! xxxxx, I informed a place of arrival to you to the agent and he has calculated the staying
payment for me. It will be for me $1340. Into it enters tickets, insurance, road up to the airport and some other necessary charges.
With me have still remained money, after payment of the first parts of cost. It about $400, and now is necessary for me, in 8-9 days about $940 to pay in agency the second part of cost travel. I hope dear, that this money not difficulty for you and you can help to pay to me, in 8-9 days, $940 in agency . I shall learn from the agent as you can send them it. Lovely, I hope, that I did not make to you difficulty by the haste. Probably it is not planned expenditure for you. If it so, do not become angry about me please, I very much miss you and i wait for ours meetings very much. I wait for your letters xxxxx! Thousand kisses. Yours Michelle.

Hi my lovely! It is pleasant for me to read your words. I am glad to learn, that you are ready to accept me in the house. Thank, that you trust me , my dear. xxxxx, I want to tell to you that in the past the message I wanted to check, as far as seriously you treat me . Forgive for this lovely, but you should understand me. For me it was very important to know, whether will you agree to accept me in the the house. If you insisted, that we met somewhere in hotel or in the other place, - that to me should to think, you don't want to invite me at itself because you have somebody or you not is serious enough to me, and you want to meet me only for fun. It check - was small precaution.
I heard, that many people get acquainted to have only sex with the new person, though in the profile inform, that have serious intentions. I hope I have not offended you, I know you understand me, Now I am sure in you xxxxx, and I am glad, that you appeared really that the person whom I want to meet! Loved, I with big pleasure, I shall stay at you some days. Soon these days I shall reach in agency of travel and to receive the information to reach to you the next month. I shall inform you all details in following e-mail. I wait your messages. I adore you my dear xxxxx! My kisses!!! Yours Michelle.

Hi my dear! I am glad to your message and thank, that you understand me . You are, one of those few people which are my parents and my best girlfriend, you xxxxx, in which I also can find understanding. I have some news to you xxxxx. Today i had conversation with agency of travel. To me have told, that to receive the visa of the tourist in your country difficultly, but they can help to me. But the agent had no a lot of time to speak with me because it was necessary for him to go on assembly. And consequently he has postponed my conversation for tomorrow. Tomorrow I meet him and I shall discuss the visa. I hope, lovely, that all will be - well. I have some excitement concerning all it, but also I have firm intention to meet you dear! Therefore any difficulties and monetary outlay, will not stop me. And we'll meet.
Write to me, dear, give me many forces and energy. My gentle kisses!
Yours Michelle.

I should pay today money. The agent is a lot of that for me has made. I hope that you can send me of money. As you speak that can send me 1340 $ if you can that send to me this sum. For me will be necessary money for a train of Moscow and some other charges

My agent has explained that I him have substituted that before embassy of Moscow that I could not travel today. As the agent has understood that I the good person and has taken from me the penalty the smallest. These are 200 euros.
As he has postponed my flight to you for (date).

All data round of the agent

Name - Anna
Surname - Bulygina
City - Yoshkar-Ola
Republic - Mari El
The address - Proletarskaya 12, 424000 (Russia)

Note this scam check site for further possible aliases click here

Scammers mail address also listed here;

http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?action=print;num=1240698139

Further stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.