Information on romance scams and scammers.
#11409 by The Enchantress Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:15 am
DAVID RONALDS

Liar and romance scammer.

User name on "Christians Online" = havefaithwell

Claims 49 years old and originally from Belgium but after living in USA is now in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Also claims to have received education in the UK.

Uses a fake son's illness (bob) to request Laptop and phone.

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.210.0.111 = Accra in Ghana.

Mails;

This is a miracle from God..i am very happy and excited about your profile..you may not understand,well i was about to delete my profile when i came across your profile and infact i really love it soo much and you have a beautiful profile..Wow i thank the almighty Lord for making me soo lucky and such a wonderful miracle.Pretty i can feel this within me and i will be soo happy and the luckies man when you reply me as soon as possible..well i think i have to tell you a little about me..My name is David Ronalds,49 years of age.i am a Belgium white man who has lived the united state and now finally settled in Queensland,brisbane.I am an optimistic, loyal, romantic, passionate, athletic, stable but spontaneous person with my own business looking to meet someone with an open mind that if something magical occurs, the possiblities are endless. I enjoy spending time with my family and a few close friends and and my hobbies include playing guitar, sailing PARKS, WALKING, BIKE RIDING, NICE WALKS ON THE BEACH. CONCERTS ,, dining at my favorite restaurants, weekend getaways, trying to make the perfect pizza!,concerts, movies, plays,I treat people the way I want to be treated, with respect and honesty. Aside from the fact that I want someone that I love deep down my heart and have fun with. skiing and golf. I have a two year old dog named Kimber who is a nice pet! I went to boarding school in England, lived Belgium since my childhood but now living the rest of life in Queensland and have travelled extensively throughout Europe. I am comfortable in a suit or jeans and at the Opera or a dive pub.I am hoping to find my best friend and lover. I would love to meet someone who shares some of my interests and values and can introduce me to new interests as well. Of course , I would like someone who has definite opinions on subjects, is comfortable in her own skin, loves to laugh and have fun and is game for new adventures,I hope to find a woman who is caring, trustworthy, and wants to share some good times. Perhaps she will be the love of my life...I ENJOY A WOMAN WITH A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR, , ALSO WILLING TO TRY NEW THINGS. AGE IS NOT IMPORTANT. WOMAN ARE BEAUTIFUL, ANY SIZE, ANY AGE .. Finally, my preference is to meet sooner rather than later.. Plz you can email me back at ( [email protected] ) and i will lovely reply as soon as possible.kindly include your email address so that i can forward my pictures to you since is a factor at a first site. I believe that is the best way we can "get to know"each other at now..Thanks pretty i will be expecting your email..
David

Thanks for the response to my email and i was very happy to to hear from you dear..well how is your family and as well you son i hope he is doing great and you are also taking good care of him too ...well i will love for as to share more about each other and also we can share pictures too,i will love to know more about you too and what made you settled here and i hope you have enjoyed the place..i love to know your likes and dislikes and also hobbies and what you do for you free time..what do you also do for a living as well too...well am online the whole of the day working on my paper works home you can reply and i will get back to you as soon as possible.have a nice time and stay blessed.

Dear God’s Gift,

I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you. My heart is yours, and even though I know I’ll make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I’ll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care. I think about you all day long and when I'm not near you my mind is consumed with thoughts of being close to you again. When you’re near me I feel like everything in the world is right, and I know I don't have to ask God for anything because as long I have you in my life I have everything I could ever want. All I want to do is spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you have made me. I know you might already thinking of me, because that’s what you deserve.

Love always,

David

My Dear,

If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first time we met. The best thing that I can do is to show you now.

I love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky!

I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience.

Forever Yours,

David

I am sitting here somewhere in the world thinking about you, thinking about all the things we've spoken about, all the things we've said to each other, thinking about the so many "I Love You's" that have never lost their value even though we've said them more than a million times to one another. I know you are somewhere at the other side of the world thinking about me too. Wherever you are and go, you go with me. I walk by your side. When you go to bed, I am stepping in it at the same time you are. When you sit down to eat, I am next to you to eat too. When you are combing your hair, I am there kissing and stroking it, smelling the smell of the shampoo you use. I am so in love with you - and I can even feel you here ... behind me, touching me, saying, "Love, come with me." I would come with you without hesitation.

My Winter Moon, all I am saying now is that I am so happy to have found you. You mean everything to me. You are my earth, my water, my sun. You are everything that maintains life, everything that gives life. Having you with me is like being reborn. Before you, I was dead. I was a zombie wandering around with no destination, or a robot that people commanded. I didn't have a life. Now I have you, and all I want to do is be with you and feel ALL of you. Know that you are wanted ... how much? That is not something I can describe in words - eternally much, horribly, awfully much? I can't wait until I can embrace you, kiss you, to melt with you, to show you HOW much you are wanted. We will be together soon ... I know, a look in your beautiful green eyes ... Oh God! I just love You!

Forever and Always,
David

Hello,
how are you and how is your family i hope all i well with you and you had a good night too.mine was not bad and i had a good night too..,well i hope you are going to have a nice day and all you need to come your way.A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes the wrinkles away. Hope you receive a lot and share a lot of smiles today.Never get tired of doing little things to others, because sometimes those little things may mean so much to them. That's why I won't get tired of sending my little to you. A smile is a language everybody understands. It costs nothing but creates much. It happens fast but its memory may last forever. Keep smiling. All mornings are like a painting, you need a little inspiration to get you going, a little smile to brighten it and a message from someone who cares to color your day.One of the joys in life is waking up each day with thoughts that somewhere, someone cares enough to send a warm morning greeting,Life is a mixture of sunshine and rain, teardrops and laughter, pleasure and pain. Just remember, there was never a cloud that the sun couldn't shine through.A smile is a language even a baby understands. It costs nothing but it creates much. It happens in a flash but the memory of it may last forever. Keep on smiling.. and have a good morning
David

Hello Honey,

Thanks for you your for the email and am very happy to hear from you my Love..first of all i hope everything is good with you and also you are okay too...my dear please and i beg you in the name of God to send your son to the hospital as soon as possible my dear,he been having this flu and sore for about two week now and you sit down watch him go out my Love..please do your possible best to send him to the hospital okay....please do that for me as is very important to me very well,just send him to the hospital....its Sunday morning here and everything is fine here...Bob is okay and he wanted to talk to you yesterday so i told him i promise he will talk to you when i call you...yes my love about the laptop and phone i will like you to give you the details below so that you can get them for me....

1)Laptop
Satellite P500-ST5801

* Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor P7350
* Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium (SP1, 64-bit)
* 4GB DDR2 800MHz memory
* 320GB HDD (7200rpm)

2)Phone
Sony Ericsson XPERIA

Please my love do your possible best and let me get this stuff and start work as soon as possible so that i come home early as i don't want to waste much time here at all....i need them to start work earlier too so where ever you get it please get them for me and as i said any how you get them am going to make payment as soon as possible when i come home to you also i need your prayers and support as well to so that i work and get whatever i came here for..God is our only guidance and he is our protector so please pray for me very well..and know in mind that i love you and am ready to marry you so start planing for the in you your life...i will be online so that we can chat online i love you and once again i want you to send your son to the hospital as is the most important my love..have a nice time and stay blessed.
David

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement