Information on romance scams and scammers.
#11419 by The Enchantress Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:11 pm
VALENTINA ANTONOVA

Aka Irina Polushina or Valentina Gogolewa or Valentina Kolcova or Valentina Monosova

Nickname = Tina.

Liar and romance scammer.

Claims 29 or 30 years old, dob 13th Dexember 1978, from Klim or Cheboksary or Medvedevo or Orshanka or Gubaha, Russia.

Claims home address apartment 12, 10 Sovetskaya St, Medvededevo, Mari El, Russia, 425200.

Mail address used;

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Scammer uses The Bat! (v3.5) Professional.

Mails;

Hello xxxxx!

Good surprise to receive yours message. I am pleased, thank you for contacting me. I like your profile. I hope you have time to send me some messages and we could to learn each other well. Now about me though you already know a little from my profile.
I am 29 years old, my name Tina, but the truth, it only friends name me so. I was never married I live in a apartment of my parents.
Anything interesting in my work is not present.
The dispatcher of a motorcade I have finished university.
Tell to me about your work.
Do you like your work? I also like to travel and i like new different places, but my work does not allow me to travel often. I have many friends, we spent time together, usually we go to the cafe
to the movie to the concerts, we have many other entertainment. Also I prefer healthy style of a life. 2-3 times in week I visit the gym. I hold my body in the healthy form. And you have any sports in the life now? Tell me. I send you my pictures i hope you like. Also i want that you send to me some your pictures. And tell about you, about your interesting things, what you like to do, your hobby, what your character? I hope we shall have time for writing other interesting letters to each other. We shall look what will be. Write me
xxxxx, I shall wait your letter.
Your sincerely friend Tina.

Hi xxxxx!

I am pleased to receive your reciprocal message. Thanks for your pictures, to me is very pleasant to receive them. Your mail means for me, that I too was interesting in me. Do you really like me on picture? well.. in the next letter i shall send you another my picture. And Jean i have questions and i would like to ask them in letters, I hope to get your answers OK? It is important for me to know your opinion on some things. But first I should be honest with you. Unfortunately i live far from you. Otherwise it was not necessary for us much e-mail, to learn each other. I live in Russia, in city Klim (Moscow area). But I think, if we shall decide to meet, I hope, that it will not be a problem for us. Because I travelled to other countries much. I was in such countries of Europe, as Spain, Turkey, France. I traveled as the tourist.

Therefore xxxxx, you should not have excitement be relative that we not beside. I am woman, that if I shall like man for a meeting i shall reach him. Besides in our days it is not a problem to travel. I don't worry about it and I can do it, it is possible to have relations with the person of other part of the world. It is very interesting - other culture, thinking, traditions i like new places. Probably you xxxxx can learn Russian woman.

I hope you will not be frightened also we shall continue our acquaintance? And as to my place residing in my profile, first I specified in a profile the country, but then a date service did not accept my profile and informed, that I tried again. I tried it still few times, but then i again has received a message to do new attempt. Then I did experiment and specified in a profile, that I from other country and my profile at once was it is accepted. I think, that it is mistake of computer programs
or the date service works not with each country. And city which in my profile, it was casual,

I simply a finger have specified in a place on a map and it appeared this city. I have serious intentions im looking for serious relations....

I shall try to tell a little about my character. well.. I think im very romantic woman. I like to communicate with people, it is pleasant to me i like good humour. Also i very much estimate, honesty, loyalty, understanding, patience. I believe in love, and I think it very valuable thing which
needs to be protected. I adore, to hear compliments and is ready to listen indefinitely. For me it is necessary, that around of me there was a cleanliness, I often do cleaning. I love a cosiness in the house and I enjoy in the silent evening of a house. Also i like to cook, various tasty things.... well also I am always ready to be the most patient. i think i good woman Probably all women dream to find good man and dream about beautiful romantic relations. But often such things come to the end very quickly. In relations should be not only romanticism but a reality also. I have no intention to spend my time on such relations. While I have not met such man in my life.

But i hope to find such person. I hope to make family. I think its main thing, not career or other
success. Happy good family and love person are main. Tell me please what you want in the life? What the woman you dream to meet in the life? Excuse xxxxx, that i ask you to discuss such frank thing with me whom you know couple of days. But it is interesting to me to know it about you. I shall wait yours e-mail.

Yours sincerely Tina.

Hi xxxxx.

I am glad to receive again your message, every day we shall learn more about each other and it's an interesting. I had usual day but i have received your letter and now my mood became much better, it is really pleasant for me that you write to me. Thank you for yours some answers to my questions it helps me to learn more about you and to understand you. I send you another my picture. I hope you like me on photo. xxxxx tell me more about your family. Do you have
many relatives? How often do you visit each other how often do you gather? I have very good family. In my family very much close relations. As i already wrote i live with my mum and daddy. We live in a cosy flat, there are three rooms a kitchen a bathroom and a balcony. I have my room. I have loved mum and loved daddy, i one child in family i always wanted to have the younger brother or the sister that them to look after. My parents very good, careful and kind people, they always understood me, and never brought me. They very much love me, and I even more....... My mum's name is Nataliya, she is very sensual and kind woman. She is 51 years old, earlier she worked as the children's tutor but now she does not work. My daddy's name is Kostya. He is strict, but fair man. He is 54 years old. But now he lives in the other city. It is not far from ours and we meet frequently. He works as the lawyer. He protects rights of people. And almost never lost
proceedings. I love my family very much we frequently spend time together.. In my private life i have emptiness. I have been never married, my last boyfriend was almost my age, we were with him together almost 2 years, but he appeared the rascal, he deceived me though pretended, that everything is all right, that always with me is fair. I thought, that he loves me, but there was, that he simply a fool (excuse for expression), he frequently deceived me he was the liar, for him friends and were more important than a party. For him there was no important we relations, and I with him have said goodbye and not how many I do not regret about it, therefore, now I search for more serious and sincere really "adult man for serious relations ". Among associates of me of people I cannot allocate anybody for serious relations. In the beginning it seems, that you have met the good suitable person, but then there is that it not so. Likely therefore I also use the
web service of date. Probably here I can find the person who will be to love me, appreciate and understand. It is not important for me his financial situation and work he makes. i hope to find who appreciate women and who can care of woman. I shall be ready to give all myself and I think, that the main advantage of the woman is fidelity and skill... well I shall be brief xxxxx, write to me about your ideas of that. I wait your letter. Yours Tina.

Hi xxxxx, it is pleasant, that you were interested in my some ideas in messages. Usually i do not tell about the deep ideas and opinions, but i has written to you, because i has felt desire to open it to you. I more independent woman, but probably sometimes am necessary that there was one man, which i can to open and trust - sometimes it happens hardly to reflect all these things. I am glad, that has found your understanding you see it happens not frequently. Thank xxxxx, that you have written to me some details about your life and family, I closely studied it. It has helped me more well to understand you and your life and you become closer man. xxxxx It is time to me to go to do some businesses and it is necessary to meet the friends. By the way I told them, that i got acquainted with you, and parents too. Have good day. I wait your letters. Yours Tina.

Dear xxxxx!

Thank for yours e-mail. your messages are very pleasant to me. Now i have a new theme for reflection, and these new ideas excite me. I do not know, how you xxxxx, but for me is important our exchange of messages. I want to tell i haves new emotions, in my quiet soul. For me it is unusual to begin relations with the e-mail. That there is a distance between us pulls my ideas to you. I already for a long time have understood, that if there are some difficulties to achieve the purpose - the desire to achieve this the purposes is increasing. Probably it is one of those things which forces me to reflect frequently about you xxxxx. I think I should grasp your heart and you cannot struggle with this female magic. What will you answer? Dear xxxxx, i again want to ask you what is main values in your life: family, work, money or something another? What do you have plans for the future? Write me your ideas, i'll wait your letter. Yours Tina.

Hi my dear xxxxx!

I reading your letter and it is interesting to me to find out your opinion about my ideas that i spoke last time. We have good our exchange of and i think, that now i can make some opinion of your character. If you not against someday we could speak by phone a little, i would like to speak with you, to hear your voice. Thanks again for some answers on my questions. I hope you like this picture as well as other my pictures. Also i hope to see another your pictures. Dear i would like to learn, how do you like to spend free time. I very cheerful person also i think out various entertainments for itself and the friends. I like to help them to make life interesting. It can be differen tthings: dances, cinema, parties or entertainments on the nature. But if to speak frankly in last time these entertainments give less pleasure. I frequently dream about romantic evening with the favourite person, it can be a supper or simply walk . I think, that in it there is a lot of charm. Do you think, sometimes, of such things? xxxxx, excuse for a question: do you have there now any woman? I think, that you are good man and many women see you as good man too. You like to me. What your private life now, please tell me about it. Write to me more about your feelings and desires, i like always to read, when you tell about yourself. I wait for your messages. Hugs and kisses. Your Tina.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#11420 by The Enchantress Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:14 pm
Hi my lovely xxxxx! Yes to me your photos were very nice, you very well look. I am very glad to news from you. xxxxx, yesterday I could not send you the letter because I had no opportunity to access to Internet. We haven't phone in our apartment is and consequently my computer has no input in a network. Usually i write down the message to you on a diskette, and then I go with it to the girl familiar to me, she live almost near me, Her computer have input to the Internet and I send to you my letters from there. But yesterday she was absent at home. I hope, what you xxxxx did not lose me. I missed without yours e-mail. Today on work I thought of you and, it was pleasant for me to know, that there is a person, which thinks of me too, reads my ideas and writes something for me. And how you xxxxx did you miss me these days? Today i with friends plan to have some entertainment. It will be possible some club or a disco, or some
concert. It is a pity, that you is far now. I think, we could spend perfectly together evening. I hope, we'll do it in the future and we'll can well have fun. I am sure, that it will be good time for us xxxxx! We shall drink easy wine, then to dance, while our legs can maintain it. And after that we probably shall reach somewhere else....., and where we'll make some things. Ideas about it me
beforehand raise. My imagination very much advanced and I can represent many details of ours appointment. I think it is time to me to finish this letter, otherwise I shall write a lot of superfluous and I shall have then confusion before you. I wait yours e-mail, my lovely. Hugs and kisses!!!
Yours Tina.

Hi my dear xxxxx!

I am glad again to speak with you! You write me, that By the way, yesterday I had quite good evening with my friends. We went to club and there there some hours. First we had the good supper and a little of champagne, then played bowling and a little danced. Impressions have remained good, only when I saw, as some my girlfriends danced and kissed their men - I had small envy to them. I thought of you and represented that you near me. That you too embrace me and whisper to me on an ear gentle words. And you xxxxx, when see around the in love pairs people, - do you recollect me? How often you with the friends reach in any bar or club? When you are in these places do the girls often try to get acquainted with you? To me very much frequently men approach and try to begin acquaintance, but I at once give to them to understand, that with me these things to fail. xxxxx i think often about your letters and i understand, that you is serious to me. I too do not look at our dialogue as on an fun, and I write you some very personal words and things, as to the close person. And I want to tell to you xxxxx, that I am glad, i have such man - as you! I wait for your messages and I think of you. My gentle Kisses!
Yours Tina.

Hi my dear!

I am glad xxxxx, that in our relations there is a promotion and we became more close people.
I tell often about you to my parents and friends. They hope, that will get acquainted with you
someday. xxxxx they insist, that I would acquaint you with them, my parents are especially. I have told him, that i seriously treat you xxxxx, also that you the good person. You know xxxxx, that parents always wish children only good and are pleased, when their children are happy in all. By the way my dad loves fishing and right now he goes pleased here and speaks, that now he has person, which can be invited for fishing. I laughed for a long time and i have told to him, that I do not know, would you like it and that he early is pleased. And know, what he did answer? he has told, that in the summer he will make for you good fishing tackle also he will learn you to
cook good fish soup. And did you tell to close people about me? What they have opinion? inform me please it. You have any plans concerning our relations? I think, that for us will be very much it is good, if we can spent some time together. It will be to strengthen our relations and will help us to learn better each other. Probably the next month we can meet.
For example in Europe or the other place. Understand me correctly xxxxx, i cannot yet to invite you here to me. I live at the parents and for the present not enough I know you for this purpose. We had only messages and I think, that it is better for us to meet in the another place. I very much would want to be alone with you, to see you and a touch to you! Dear so we can make
full opinion of us to learn about many things. Let's be to discuss it xxxxx. I wait for your opinions, I miss you i kiss you.
Yours Tina.

Hi, my sweet man xxxxx!

honey, do you know that you are the best man in the world? the women in your country must be blind or absolutely silly to let you search for love in the internet!!!! every time I see the letter from you, I think "why do we understand each other so well?" how can it be the the two people from the different sides of the earth have found each other? this is increadible, but my heart is singing and I thank God for every day for the perfect chanse that he gave me to be with you and to share life with you. let it be only the life in the internet but I am sure that the day come and we will see each other in real life! do you think it is possible? yes, I appreciate the great communication power of the internet, that brings people together but I can't but confess that it doesn't fulfill the function of the real communication. and even though I feel that the internet helps us very much, this is not enough... please, tell me your ideas on this matter, ok?
honey, I want to tell you that I am increadibly greatful to you for the happy moments in my life! you even can't imagine how much you mean for me... for me this is not just letters... in my letters I open my soul, I am giving you the part of my heart and I hope that it is safe and sound with you... I have never been so much open with any man in my life.... I lost the faith in them, but you, you alone made all my ideas go to ruin... and now I again realise that the world is full of happiness, full of wonderful moments, simple things which you do not appreciate when you are gloomy and unsatisfied... oh, I am increadibly happy now and all this is because of you. How can it be possible, honey????!
and by the way returning to the matter I want to ask you for your home adress. I want to send you a letter with my photo for you to keep it everywhere and also a small photo of my village. and when you recieve the letter you simply tell me what i wrote and I will completely trust
you! and also my postal adress, it is my adress is

Russia, 425200 (zip or postal code)
Mari El,
Medvedevo,
10, Sovetskaya Street,
a/ya 12
(Antonova Valentina)

oh, again the manager said that the time is off. oh, and I was going to tell you so much in this letter, but unfortunately I am limited and I can't spend by the computer as much time as i want
writing you... this is the greatest disadvantage of those internet cafes. you pay them increadible money, but still you can't write as much as you want... this is sad, but I have nothing to do but to wish you have nice day and to send you my passionate kiss which i hope to get back in return from your side in the next letter, which I am waiting for immensely!
I am thinking of you all the time,
bye bye for now,
YOUR VALENTINA.

Hi, my love xxxxx!

I am reading your letter and the warm feeling of love approaching me again and again, my honey! to tell you the truth, I couldn't wait the moment to come to the internet cafe today to check the mail box and to see if you wrote me something. Honey, I am so happy that we found each other in this difficult life and that now we are coming hand in hand. my heart belongs to you and I know that I will never meet the man who will be better then you are, I am sure in my feelings to you, though
we know each other not for a lot of time and I feel that with every passing day we are closer and closer to each other!
every day I reread the letters we have wrote to each other and again and again and remember how everything started!!!! I will never forget the moment when I saw your letter for the first time. I don't know why but a very strange feeling of happiness came to me and I decided that this is not so simple. We started to write each other every day and with every passing day I fell in love with you more and more and I sometimes I felt doubts, sometimes I was sure that everything will be
great, but I after we started to write I have never wrote to any other man. I went to the manager and asked to delete my profile from the site where they put me in, Unfortunately she said that it will take some time, but I decided that anyway i will write only you and I deleted all the letters but yous. and I have never felt pity about that since. My love, my prince, you are asking me if I want to come to you?

Honey, my answer is a passionate YES! this is the best present for my heart to be with you all the days, to talk to you all the time, to kiss you, to look in your eyes, to learn the way of your life, to
share with you all the love and happiness!!!! and i went today to the travel agency, that deals with international migrations in my town from one country to another and they told me that it will be better if I go to (name of country) as a tourist. the easiest way is to do the tourist visa and the when I come and when we will live together for some time and will decide what to go further, we can change the visa right there. the manager also told that the tourist visa is the best way because of the strict migration laws in your and my country. you know that Russian women are let out of the country not reluctnantly. and that's why I was recommended to do the tourist visa as the beginning. if you start the process on your own, it will be A LOT OF TROUBLE for you and we are not garanted that I will get the visa. but when we are already together it will be much easier to do. the manager said that the agency will do all the paperwork and it will be not very tiresome for me. he said which documents I need to bring to start the visa, he said that I have to do such
documents as

1. the international passport
2. the visa
3. the insurance for the case of different accidents.

as soon as everything is ready (and they say that the whole matter will take about 14 days)
and to do all the documents will cost $400. this is the real problem that is making me sad... no matter how much I am excited but I realize that i will never be able to save that on my own... that is why i have to write you, my xxxxx, that I need you to support me in this matter... is it possible, my honey?

honey, I can truly tell you that it seems to me that those days are the best days in my life, because I am madly in love with you and because I am sure (I don't know why, this is some 6th feeling) that we will make each other happy! I will never meet anyone better then you and I am sure that as well that you will never meet the woman who will love you more then i do! this is like a fairy-tail, and I can't wait the moment we meet with you and when we will kiss each other for the first time and everything will be great!

I love you, my prince and i can't wait we are together with you, please, answer me as soon as you can, and honey, WRITE ME YOUR IDEAS of what i have written, ok?
I am waiting the quickest reply from you,
YOUR LOVING WOMAN.

Hello, my love!!!!!!!!!

I'm very-very happy that we can meet!!!!!!Yes, it's great! I love you!!! I want to be with you!
Although we've never met, and I saw your picture attached to your letter I feel as if I know you well. I knew from the start that there was something special about you; you've touched my heart and wouldn't let go.
Our relationship has given me a lot of dreams, and now I feel hope. You entered my thoughts and magically erased all of my fears with your handsome face. Now I look forward to each day and feel so much at ease with you. I'm so grateful that we're able to share our problems and aspirations with each other. It truly seems as if you're a part of me, as if our time together was
a melding of souls. The thought of you fills me with smiles, and I can't wait to hug you each day.
What further words can describe what we have right now? For our love to grow,
I took with every beat of my heart. Words can no longer describe it, but rather in feeling and emotion of what we have for each other. You have always had the key to my heart, and you inside my heart have made me more than I can ever be.
Though the sea separates us till that special day, I know we take each breath with every beat, and always together ... as one. I’m ready to love you with all that I am.
darling, when we are together, I will be able to work in hospital and I hear that this is much better paid then in Russia! and my diploma is recognized abroad because I have the special sertificate, so all I have to do to find the work is to pass the language test, I don't think it will be that difficult, because my level of English is a bit more then average. of cause not perfect, but at least I can express myself quite clearly, right? If you mean that? Yes?
and today i found out how it will be better to solve all the problems about money and visa and tickets and so on. so, I called to the agency again and they said that it is possible to start doing the visa any time. I should just come to them any day in person with all the necessary papers, then pay for their services $400 (I wrote you about it) and they will start the process, which will take about one or two weeks. then I am buying the ticket in their company as well and flying to you! so, you see that its not that difficult. xxxxx, and they said that I should pay them in cash and in person, they don't make affairs with so-called via-tickets, because there are a lot of cases of cheating in the internet, so I don't want to go into the risk. so, what do you think of all this?
Your Valentina
Kiss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, xxxxx,

Oh, my love xxxxx, I was so happy to receive your letter today!!!!
My dear, it is so difficult for me to describe my feelings to you!!
You are really the man of my life, the man of my dream!!! Darling it all seems to me unbelievable and I feel like a princess in a fairy-tale!!! Dear, you probably think that I am crazy but I am not!! I am just madly in love with you, xxxxx !!!!
Honey, I have called the agency to find out everything about my trip and that is what they told me. now everything is o'k but so I need tickets, it cost 827$ and I need some 80$ for airport taxes. To tell you the truth I was dissapointed to learn it because all together the sum is much and I can't afford such a trip. I am very sad today. I have told you that my salary is only 200 dollars a month and I have to support my mum as well. I am at a loss and I do not know what to do. I love you and I thought there is nothing that can prevent us from being together very very soon. But this financial problem gets everything to ruin!!!!
Honey, What should I do, tell me, please! I will die without you.
have got accustomed to you and I do not want to lose you. I am sure you are the man I have been looking for and we could make a good family. Now I am very upset and I rely on you only. I know that you love me and will never let me down.
Well, I'd better go home now because I feel not so good because of all
this news.
Hope we find the solution.
I love you, do not forget, darling!
your Valentina

hello, honey!!!!!!!!!!

Oh!!!!!!!!!!I'm full of emotions, I'm really crazy of you! I also want to be only with you, and to have children !!!!!! Yes, I see that you are that person whom I need!!!!
you are an amazing person! i keep reading the letters you sent me! you are so romantic,and dream some very specail moments...i'm very lucky!!!I miss you...we are so far apart!!! you are making me feel so great by offering these magicial moments to my mind and soul..and they are both screaming out to you all the time! my dreams of you are very intense.i'm sure that im dreaming of you, i didnt really dream much before i started talking to you....i had nothing to look forward too..but now i do...i dreamt that we were camping on an island out in the harbour.we were looking out over the ocean, at the lights of the city, just sitting there...holding each other close...you had a big smile on your face..the sound of the ocean breaking on the beach was everywhere...you stood up and looked at me...you said you had excepted me for all my faults...i started to cry ,from the happiness you have made me feel since being with you...i felt so warm, so comfortable, so loved....if this dream comes true..you always look fantastic in my dreams....i'm sure that i can smell you when i'm dreaming....you smell great..i have not read many romantic books, or had any real romance before. i will learn more about you as we go along...and i'm sure that the romance will flow...i hope..You are the man i always wanted to see...I always looked for and found, cause there's nothing more than we and our love in this world. Honey you can call me anytime, probably I'll be busy with my work, but if you call me, I will be there for you. I wish you a
wonderful time with your thoughts about me, as for me, i am waiting impatiently for your letter and our meeting!
Valentina
Love you! Kiss you!

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.