Information on romance scams and scammers.
#11450 by The Enchantress Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:19 pm
ANASTASIYA SMELCOVA

Nickname = Nastya

Liar and romance scammer.

Claims 30 years old, single and never married and living in St Petersburg or Cheboksary, Russia.

Maill addresses used;

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.24) Professional and The Bat! (v2.00)

Note - scammer has stolen photographs from ann - angel.com.

Mails;

Hello xxxxx!

Good surprise to receive yours message. I am pleased, thank you for contacting me. I like your profile. I hope you have time to send me some messages and we could to learn each other.
well...
Now about me though you already know a little from my profile. I am 30 years old, my name Nastya, but the truth, it only friends name me so.
I was never married I live in a apartment of my parents. Anything interesting in my work is not present. I work as the dispatcher in an automobile column. In our organization of 17 trucks, and I supervise they in time came on base and in time left on work. I write out traveling sheets. Also I measure on a map their route to know how many will cost the delivery trucks for the customer. Tell to me about the work.
Do you like your work? I also like to travel and i like new different places, but my work does not allow me to travel often. I have many friends, we spent time together, usually we go to the cafe
to the movie to the concerts, we have many other entertainment. Also I prefer healthy style of a life. 2-3 times in week I visit the gym.
I hold my body in the healthy form. And you have any sports in the life now?
Tell me. I send you my pictures i hope you like. Also i want that you send to me some your pictures. And tell about you, about your interesting things, what you like to do, your hobby, what your character?
I hope we shall have time for writing other interesting
letters to each other. We shall look what will be... Write me
xxxxx, I shall wait your letter. Your friend Nastya.

Hi xxxxx!

I am pleased to receive your reciprocal message. But you have not sent me your photo, I asked about it you. Please sendto me your photo.
Your mail means for me, that I too was interesting in me. Do you really like me on picture? well.. in the next letter i shall send you another my picture.
xxxxx, i have questions and i would like to ask them in letters, I hope to get your answers OK? It is important for me to know youropinion on some things.
I think you read my profile and could see that I have serious intentions im looking for serious relations.... I shall try to tell a little about my character. well.. I think im very romantic woman.
I like to communicate with people, it is pleasant to me i like good humour. Also i very much estimate, honesty, loyalty, understanding,patience.
I believe in love, and I think it very valuable thing which needs to be protected. I adore, to hear compliments and is ready to listen indefinitely. For me it is necessary, that around of me there
was a cleanliness, I often do cleaning. I love a cosiness in the house and I enjoy in the silent evening of a house. Also i like to cook, various tasty things.... well also I am always ready to be the most patient. i think i good woman Probably all women dream to find good man and dream about beautiful romantic relations. But often such things come to the end very quickly. In relations should be not only romanticism but a reality also. I have no intention to spend my time on such relations. While I have not met such man in my life. But i hope to find such person. I hope to make family. I think its main thing, not career or other success. Happy good family and love person are main. Tell me please what you want in the life? What the woman You dream to meet in the life? Excuse xxxxx, that i ask you to discuss such frank thing with me whom you know couple of days. But it is in Nastya.

Hello xxxxx!!!!

Having received, I have understood your letter, that something in my letter was pleasant to you. Having read your letter, I have understood, that you the interesting and sociable person.
I think, that at us will be further much in common. I have understood, that you want to find out about me more. With the great pleasure I shall tell about myself. I hope, that you in more detail about yourself will write. I the blonde, growth 5, 8, weight 120 lbs, eyes at me blue. I like to go in for sports, read detectives, to listen to music, to look cinema. By the way I like almost all genres at cinema, except for horrors. Since the childhood of them I do not like and for some reason now in the big delight I do not come from viewing. You necessarily write, that to like you at us too many your films show. At you, certainly, earlier they go, but you can tell to me. It will be very interesting to me. At us very beautiful city. You would see, what at us the palace area there very beautiful Zimniy a palace, Petropavlovskay a fortress and still much. In your city I think too is where to take a walk.

You to me necessarily write about the city. You know walks it certainly well, but in sports to be engaged too it is necessary. On the days off I go to fitness club with girlfriends. At me two best girlfriends Olga and Anna we studied together in institute earlier. I then shall write to you, where I studied, if certainly it is interesting to you. I am engaged in sports for a long time since ten years. First I went on ball dances, have then engaged in navigation, tennis.

You know, earlier at us were sports of camp and there in all this trained free-of-charge and parents of me for a summer always there sent.

Then when I began to study, at us too were different sports section, but time was, already it is not
enough and I began to go less, but absolutely desert I cannot and consequently we with girlfriends go to fitness club. I like to behave in the form. I think, that on much more pleasant to look at the harmonous beautiful girl. You do not think, that I against full women at us was a lot of and such they too very beautiful. Everyone is beautiful in own way, only it is necessary to not start itself. In each country is beautiful, but for some reason everyone speak more about Russian women.

You, probably, heard, that Russian women very much watch themselves. We like, when to us pay attention, do compliments though it is to any woman pleasantly. My mum at once accustomed
me to watch itself, I then about her shall write to you.

You know, I have not got used to the big luxury, and is not strong in it I need me so parents have brought up, that is necessary to be pleased to that is. I think, that to me not too it is a lot of years, and I shall try to achieve all itself, but if at me the good partner in life will appear together to reach all on much easier. You agree, that the man should be the main thing and much depends on the
man. I think, that you will write to me, that you it think of all. It seems to me, that to us will be, about what to talk. I very much want to find out about you, you are very interesting to me. I hope, as to you with me it is not boring.

I wish to tell to you, that I love animals and I love dogs, I think that they very clever and they well understand us people, animal it is our friends!!!

Write, I shall wait very much for your letter.

Nastya.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#11451 by The Enchantress Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:21 pm

Hello my dear xxxxx!

I very much wait your lines, I now went along the street in loneliness and thought of you, I wish to tell to you, that I think of you and I think you me understand, that it is important for me, I am happy that have met you, I do not have not enough feelings, I feel alone without the man who would be for me second half in a life, I think you will understand me! I understand, that to us early to speak about what that big, about feelings, but I am happy that I can to learn you and we can become closer. How you, how at you business how for you has passed your today? I very much wait your lines, your gentle Nastya!!!!

Hello my dear xxxxx!!!

Today at me the big and difficult day was!
I am very tired on work. Visitors of shop was much and all of something wanted to buy. If you only could see how I was happy when read your letter. I very much waited your letter and the pleasure of mine had not a limit. When I read your letters pleasure overflows my soul, this minute to me
it seems, that you near to me and look in my eyes. With each new letter we become closer each other. You know during the small period of correspondence I has understood that very much has become attached to you, day without your letter for me is bad day. I hope that you feel the same.
In general the Internet is great achievement of a civilization, since it connecting people taking place on the different ends of our planet. I have got acquainted with its help with such fine the man as you. By the way my friends ask about you. At us it is normal. I have told them that you are
decent and good the man. All of them are very pleased that at me such friend has appeared and wish us good development of our attitudes. They would like think that we in fine pair shall. But we should better learn each other and it is very important for me, on statistics many married couples get divorced because that once they have hastened and had not time to learn each other
enough that it was possible to live together. I very much do not want to do similar mistakes and I hope that you completely understand me in this question.

Dear xxxxx, tell to me as there is your day on work? What you like to play kinds of sports? Tell to me what hobby at you, I very much would like to know about you more, and I hope that we shall learn each other in each letter more increasing and more. WOW... How many I have written also it after that that I am tired on work!..
Probably it because I like to you to write and me...
Well... Let me finish my e-mail. Greetings to you from my friends.
I shall wait very much your next message!!! Please write to me soon! With love sincerely yours Nastya.

Hello my dear xxxxx!

It really very good day today.
I'm glad so much to receive your answer again!
It's very interesting for me to read your messages, from them we are learning more about our self, and I want to continue our acquaintance. As I already wrote earlier, I am Christian, I not the fan, but I believe in the God and I visit church My favorite colors is dark blue, red, black and white I prefer Russian and Italian kitchen, but I have no special whim to the certain meal
I love various music, basically I listen to classical, dancing and new music Dances are my weakness, I very much like to dance, and I think, that I could learn you to this, or on the contrary, maybe you learn me? The most important values, which should have my soul men, it is a sincerity, honesty, kindness, trust and respect I do not like hypocrites and people who take advantage of a person just because they can do it. And I am always honest with people.

The age and appearance is not of great importance for me if heart and soul are full of love and tenderness, about the rest it is not necessary to worry I have never thought that age, distance or anything else can matter when it comes to true and serious relationship. And I have to confess that I am getting excited about our correspondence because you seem to be a nice, kind, experienced and smart men I have been looking for. And when I receive from you letters my day to become even more warmly and more cheerfully my dear xxxxx. Dear xxxxx, I understand that it is quite complicated to get to know each other via e-mails, but still in our situation, when we are far from each other, correspondence is a good way to start and to see if we can be a good match or not.
I do not think, that to writing each other for months will be a good way for us, but we can tell each other in our e-mails as much as possible and if we feel something really special about each other we'll meet in person and hopefully it'll be a really wonderful love story. What do you think, my dear xxxxx? I am not that type of person who does not know what to do, I prefer action as I believe it is better, instead of doing nothing at all, even if those actions are somehow related to taking a risk, even a minor one.
I do not care because I think who does not risk, does not get a bigger reward. If you agree with me on this viewpoint, then, I think that at us is more common I hope this my letter will help you to know more about me. Though frankly speaking it seems to me it does not matter what your interests or hobbies are, there are so many things you can do and enjoy doing them, but the most important thing is that you can share the things you really enjoy with the person who will enjoy them also just because he enjoys everything sharing together with you.
Do you share my opinion, xxxxx?
Well, I think I'd better stop writing now and wait for your reply.
What do you prefer to do during your spare time?
Sincerely yours, Nastya.

Hello my dear xxxxx!

Today the days off, and today at me good mood, in these days off I have decided to spend time at home and to borrow in house affairs, I have gone to shop to buy products, I thought of you and have decided to write to you, I think you will be glad to see my lines!!! Tell as your mood??? What you plan to do in your days off?
I cannot write today much, but I think to you it will be pleasant, know that I think of you my dear, and I very much wait your lines, your drains do me happy and I am happy, that we have met each other and we can learn each other and to become closer, I shall wait very much your lines, your gentle Nastya!!!!!

Hi my dearest xxxxx.

Many thanks for your letter. It was the long-awaited letter. I am really madly glad to receive your letter. I am really glad that I have found you. I feel somewhat lost when I have no opportunity to use a computer to read your letter. In my soul, I feel contentment and joy when I think of you.
I hope that my words and letters are not boring to you, but they are much more than mere words, they are my thoughts and feelings, and I send them out to you.
I have so much that I wish to share with you, and each time I write to you, I feel there is never enough time to say everything that I want to say, and I always feel that I have forgotten something important that I wanted to share with you. I think many women try to win your heart.
In Russia, people speak, that "way to the heart of the male lays through his stomach".
If I could prepare supper for you, I'll certain win your heart. I hope, sometime, I'll prepare supper for you. I want to tell you about what I like and what I don't like.
I like when people are frank to me. I hate the lie. And I think that people can't make happiness on the lie. I think you think too. I don't like when in my house is disorder. Also I don't like lazy people.
It is very pleasant when my friends come to me and feel themselves comfortable.
In Russia people tell:"If in your house everything well everything well in your soul".
I think that the main in man is soul beauty, private condition. If you love and you are loved - it the happiness.
Yesterday I and my mother cooked the supper and we ate together. We talked a lot. I told them about you. She liked you very much. She is glad for us and she hopes, what we shall be fine pair, you informed me to the relatives and friends? What they think of me? I wish to tell to you, that I not when did not travel very far, I dreamed of that to travel, but I did not have such opportunity, I very much would wish to see more the world but while it is all dreams, become possible we can more close and we can meet, I think it very important decision would be fine, but a meeting for me, I think you will understand, is important to learn you and it is important to me to understand your feelings and the attitude to me!!!! It is very pity, but already is time to go I do not want it, I want to write you non stopping, but I can not allow it I shall wait for your letter with impatience. Write to me as soon as possible, I shall miss you. Yours Nastya!!!

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.