Information on romance scams and scammers.
#11453 by The Enchantress Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm
DASHA MALINKA

Liar and romance scammer

Mail address used [email protected]

Claims 26 years old living in Druzhkovka, Ukraine. Graduate of medical college.

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.95.6) Professional

IP = 92.112.234.126 = Donetsk in Ukraine

Note - this scammer using same stolen photographs as "ANASTASIYA SMELCOVA"

Mails;

Hello!

How are you?
I am a lonely woman from Ukraine seeking the one to share my life with.
I like you and hope to know you more...
I hope you got interested in me...
Write me here: [email protected] and give me your mail address...
Dasha

Hello, my new friend xxxxx!

I hope your mood is good and your day was wonderful with bright sunshine! I was very happy to get your letter as you must now know that I am attracted to you!
I thought I would take this opportunity to tell you about me and what I am looking for in a man, my dreams of course! No one is perfect and I am not looking for perfection.
I just want to find someone full of life and real love!
I will first tell you more about myself so that you would know whom you are talking to... well, I am a common Ukrainian girl from Druzhkovka. I am 26 years old and work as a speech therapist for children. I have graduated from medical college several years ago..
I like my job very much, I like to help children to make their speech correct and I like to see the smiles on the faces of their parents...
You will probably have a question why I am here, why I haven't find my second half in my country... Well, I tried but my relations with the men were not successful. I am ready to create a family and I want to find a man I would give all my love to as I have so much of it...
You know, it is difficult to write the first letter, but I try! I am anxious to write so I can find out more about my new friend so far away!
I hope our letters will be warm and meaningful!
I want to know an interesting man such as you to develop a relationship with and to share my life with! I would like to know more about where you live! I think it will be very interesting to know about your life style! Certainly, I also like to know about your family and habits.
This is what I am looking for in a man...maybe this is you! A man who is tired to be alone and is not able to find what he is looking for in his town or country much like me...maybe, we are 2 parts of one being searching for each other!
I want him to be real and not just a virtual dream man playing games.
I like romance, being truthful and faithful in relationships. Not all of our men are like that, of course, it is just that I have been hurt and choose to find my match somewhere else in this big world. Maybe I am old fashioned and too traditional but this is the way I decided to search for happiness...
I like classic music and going out sometimes. Speaking of summertime, spring and summer are my favorite times of the year! Did I say I like chocolate, stormy days and nights and children? There is much more to know but this should get us started!
Oh, I almost forgot to say that I have a good sense of humor!
Now we can start finding out about each other!!!!
I have sent you my photo and hope you like it...
With lots of anticipation,

Your Dasha

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement