Information on romance scams and scammers.
#11521 by The Enchantress Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:04 pm
RONALD BEVAN

Liar and romance scammer.

Claims 40 years old widower with a 7 year old son "micheal", further claims to be an environmental marine engineer and born in Scotland, UK, but moved to live in Cranford, NJ, USA.

Telephone number used +2347069091660

Mail address used [email protected]

Note this scammer on this site;

http://www.internet-love-scams.org/forum/photoplog/index.php?n=5938

Mails;

xxxxx,

Let me start this way. My name is Ronald .B. Beven am originally from Scotland, but my dad migrated to US (Cranford, NJ) precisely. I am 40 years young lol. I am presently single though a widower with a little Boy, micheal who is about 7 now. For you, maybe you will like to know what brings me to myspace? It's all because i lost my sweet, sexy and precious wife, she died of cancer of the blood 4years ago, a very painful death, i was looking at my wife dying right in my hands and there is nothing i can do to help her. Ever since then i have not been able to go into any serious relationship without real true love, precisely i devoted myself in bringing up my son to the fullest, but right now i really need to get rid of this loneliness.

I am a Environmental/Marine Engineer by profession and working recently as a hired work supervisor with Bussdor construction company in London and am still undergoing more training on pure drilling; water boreholes and crude oil drilling and exploring, which will be ending soon. I am a man who loves the Lord and desires to accomplish his will. I am easy going, affectionate, have a great sense of humor, like to have fun. I am open minded, romantic at heart, and believe women should be treated like queens, and i love spoiling my loved one. Theres is no greater satisfaction for me than the look on her face when i surprise her with something she wants. I love being in love. I am an honest guy with simple goals, stability, security, love and a great family.

I am very skeptical and realistic at the same time, so i know what i want and i am willing to work for it. I am basically a hard working dedicated man that is in tune with my life and family, i believe in equality among all people. I believe all women regardless of your color, size, race or ethnicity are all one of Gods most precious creations after all we all came from a woman. My aspiration is to become great in life, take good care of my wife and future kids as much as we have and then be the best man i can be to my family and people around me. My favorite colors are white, blue, orange and purple. I am a person who is lazy sometimes. lol (don't get me wrong there). I like movies especially action packed ones, bowling, dancing, amusement parks anything fun. I am honest, and do not play any games, don't have time for that. I do not like liars or cheaters, i travel a lot because of the nature of my job and the one am undergoing the training right now, but believe me it will not be a hindrance to our relationship and of our future life.

Things do not have to be perfect but with matured mind, we can really understand ourselves. I am willing to try anything once. I love all kinds of music (Reggae, R&B, calypso, jazz and some rap) but classic, i love exceptional. Raising my Boy. Its something i wouldn't trade for the world, he often ask me how much i love him but you know kids they don't understand the love the parent holds in their hearts for them. During the summer i like to spend my weekends Camping, hiking or walking along the beach together. I can't explain it maybe its the peace i find or the beauty i see in nature that brings me back year after year. I am one who appreciates arts, i find time to visit the Seattle Arts Museum. And for you, maybe you have never been, i think you might like it take someone you care about wander around the different art forms stop and enjoy what you see.

I'm not the Club kind of guy anymore, those days have passed me without any complaint from me. I do enjoy a nice Martini my favorite place to sip on a Vodka Martini is Tini Biggs by the Seattle center, whenever am in the States. Love the sound of kids laughing. I know it might sound boring but i think of it as quality time. I'm not here to bore you though i would see if you might be interested in sharing some quality time with a man who has learn't many lessons in life. I can admit i haven't always been domestic, I've had a woman that loved the hell out of me, but am very good in cooking, it's sort of hobby. If i haven't bored the hell out of you then say hi back to me again and we'll start getting to know each other perfectly.

Anyway I will like us to get to chat on yahoo messenger ([email protected]). I will be looking forward chatting with you any time you feel like, just let me know when it's ok for you, but if you feel cool we been here, is still cool for me, let me know what pleases you.

Be safe out there,
Ronald

xxxxx,

I'm usually not the kind of person that would write a love letter, but I thought i'd do this for you because you are the the most wonderful thing in my life right now. I know we're far apart -- you're In (location), and I'm in London UK -- but hey, like I said, distance means so little when you think of someone so much. I was just talking to a friend about you and explaining how you are on my mind 24/7. I can't eat, sleep, walk, drive, or even work without thinking about you.

You are in my thoughts all the time. I'd tell you you're in my heart, but I don't feel like that would be right for now, but because my heart is not mine anymore -- it belongs to you. Talking with you last night was a heal to my heart and it make me feel like one of the luckiest guys in the world. I need you to know I am with you through everything, the bad and the good. I've given you my heart and I hope that you won't break it. Keep it and give it some loving from time to time.

Remember when I promised you that I'd never let you down, that i do never treat you bad, that I would share your joy and pain? I will promise all those things over and over again. Don't worry about what other people say, I know how I feel towards you, and you know how you feel towards me, so just ignore them. Happy weekend xxxxx

Have a nice weekend and be safe out there,
Ronald....

My xxxxx,

I got all your email, but am very sorry for not being able to connect with you. I have been very busy organizing my mum's birthday because she wants it low and am i didn't intend to celebrate it low, but she insisted about it, so i have no option than to admit to her rule.

The whole thing went well, both the birthday and swimming competition, so i came back late in the afternoon and i went straight to Chevron's sub office to know whats going on and they handed me the job outline, so that i have to choose the country to work, because the work itself will last for just 4 days, it's just installation and testing. Now the country involve is Iraq and sub sahara africa, which is soa tome and escravos and my shortee stated that he's not going to shortee me to iraq, that i have to choose sub saharan africa, that it's more safer there than iraq, so we went for sub sahara africa and conclude.

It's a high profile work that requires proper professional idea and also i want you to keep it low about my coming, because some people will not be happy about us being together, so you have to be very careful...

Thanks for calling and be safe,
Ronald.........

My love,

How are you? I really have to leave tomorrow evening to South Africa as i told you for the work, i didn't get a ticket direct to sao tome, but i managed to get a direct ticket to Johannesburg, so we will be moving from Johannesburg to sao tome, then we proceed down to gulf of guinea offshore, where the oil/gas flow needs some servicing to check the gas flow, but we will be monitoring the old liquidified gas pipe to see if the flow is corresponding with the data given to us before we reached the main flow station in escravos, where the installation is to take place on an new oil well. I will let you know when we reached escravos.

Hope you guys are having fun this weekend, just be cool, everything will work out just fine as we discussed. Sweetheart, i do love to clarify myself concerning your question? Your people have to know about me for every reason, but am talking about your friends and those people around you, am not talking about your siblings, because am not going to stay with you alone, they are part of you and also they are now part of me as well, so please don't misunderstand me ok....I will be going back to my former office now, because i need some idea from my boss....

Be safe out there,
Ronald....

My Love,

How are you doing today? Hope you’re having cool fun...We are finally there. but things haven't take shape the way it has to be...We landed at Johannesburg, South Africa international airport around 10:32am on Sunday morning and proceeded immediately to soa tome where we started checking the F/12 gas pipe from soa tome to gulf of guinea and down to the origin which Escravos or Chevron-operated Escravos Terminal. And all this while it's been very hectic and hard. The whole pipeline is flowing well, but there's a leakage from the main valve from the base station, that we need to change and upgrade the pressure/suction pump from the refinery product discharge valve that brings down crude oil to the terminal, before we went ahead to install the new pipes.

The weather is very very windy here and my teams are complaining about it, but i told them it's a matter of time we will get use to it. We arrive at the main base of Chevron Petroleum Development Plc in River State that’s what they called the place at about 11:57pm on Sunday night. When we arrived here...i can't even breath again, because am tired and exhausted, so is every body...we are quickly send to there quarter’s to take a shower and eat something. Am sending you this email now inside the internet cafe at the airport, because am waiting for my equipment to arrive this morning..Later today, we will be leaving to the offshore oil platform for proper terminal upgrading in bonny island and from there back to river state to start work fully at the installation site, but am still waiting for the equipment to arrive, so that the work will start fully.

The Chevron offshore/onshore coordinator gave me phone last night and it's a dual sim card phone so that i can be able to use my orange UK roamed sim card and there country Gsm sim card too. So you can as well reach me now with my old UK number...but it doesn't support sms, because it's roamed...but you can use my number here...it support sms and the rate will be cheaper for you because your getting me direct and not reconnecting from orange network.

My new number here is +2347069091660...you can as well send me an sms direct to this number....i can be receiving it straight...so if you want to call me now...use the above number it will be cheaper for you and not the roamed line...it will not be costing you more. I will try and be online this night, so that we can chat, because i will be heading to my hotel room after work this evening...I will be informing you on whatever comes up here....because your the reason of my happiness now...the installing will take just 4days from now, if we those equipment arrive today.

Immediately i get this installation done....i will take a flight direct to see you first...then we can fly back to see my mum, before flying back to NM with Micheal finally...The work will only take 3days or 4 at most, so it's not far anymore baby girl, just hold on.

Just be safe and call me or send an sms whenever you have the time ok,
Ronald.
+2347069091660.........

My Love,

It has been a very busy all this while. Immediately i get to the hotel this night. I went straight to my room take a shower order for some food, after eaten i went to the bed to sleep for a while, i just woke up now to send you this email about what happened so far here...

How are you today? Hope things are going on well. Today in the afternoon after i left the airport to attend to a meeting with the government officials, EPA agents and some community leaders on which way forward to handle the contract/installation. Through out the day...they didn't agree to our terms. Not after we had a little break, then another group of community leader's the home people came around to join the meeting because they were not there when the meeting started.

After a few talks from the Chevron representative's and myself, they came to agree to my terms...i gave them $32,000.00, so that they will allow us to start our work since Chevron is not taking care of them except to drill there oil and make there own money....These people are living in a very poor state of life with all their oil and whatever natural resources they have.

Those equipment arrived early this evening as i told you earlier which will help to facilitate our work here....Equipment like drilling rig, gas/fuel turbo separator, drilling tower, oil spillage water separator machine, galvanized pipes for rig mounting, coating chemicals for the pipes and many more drilling tools. All the equipment cost me $24,700.00 to bring them here. The whole equipment is now with the custom, but they stated that i should come back tomorrow morning, so that they will be able to finish up with the screening and confirm back to the comptroller general that the equipment is safe to use here....

How was your day? I will be online a little later, i want to write a report on the activities that has been going on here, because i didn't believe this things will be going this way, so i want to write a report and file it down...

Talk to you soon,
Ronald...

My Love,

How are you? Am just coming back from the custom ware-house now and wanted to tell you my biggest set back right now. They stated that i should pay the sum of $9,700.00USD for the custom clearing charges and an extra fine of $2,000 for importing a home made chemicals, that is been used for the coating of oil pipes, so that it doesn't get rust. They stated that those chemicals, have local made own, but i can't risk that because this is my first contract, then also a kind of test for me and i can't afford to make any mistake whatsoever in it, that’s why i imported it from UK.

The whole amount is $11,700, but i have only paid the sum of $9, 000USD, now it remains $2,700USD for them to release my equipment baby and personally i don't know what else to do, this has been bothering me all this through the day on what to do and it's also effecting my work now and my worker's at the same hand, because it's like am reducing their working spirit now.

I paid the community $32,000.00 and bringing all this equipment here cost me $24,7000.00, both with the delivery charges, now i don't know what to do because i don't know where to get the remaining money from or whom i can borrow atleast to pay back with a good interest and without these equipment i can't do anything here. I don't know what else to do, than to let you know what's going on here so that you will know my set back now.....

i haven't eat all through the day, so am heading to the hotel restuarant now to get rid of my hungry stomarch now ok, i will be online when am done

Talk to you soon,
Ronald......

My Love,

How are you? I hope your having a good day. Thanks for calling because i was very angry then about our car. There's a heavy rain fall here today and everywhere was flooded with water, so our car break down on the way and we were like trying to see what we can do about it when you called, that's why i told you to give me an hour to get hold on the situation...

Finally we made it back to the hotel with the car and everything went well, the mechanic my driver called, came immediately and did some connection, then the car started again and we drove off back to hotel. I called my mum in the morning and she sent me $800.00 to assist me and i went straight and gave it to the custom agents, so the remaining now is $1,900.00..

That's so far what happened today and i was happy that at least the money has been reducing little by little, but am still looking for $1,900.00 to complete the money, so that i can get those equipment and install those pipes and find my way back home...

Hearing your voice is the best thing that really happened today because i was feeling very bad, but as soon as i heard your voice, that's when i was able to smile since today. Thanks for calling, i will be online in some seconds...

Take care and be safe out there,
Ronald..........

My Love,

How are you? I just want you to know that i love you so much. Even though it is so hard to be away from you up till now, i am holding to the promise i made, that one day we will be together. I miss you every single second.

Baby, i always believe in you and i know we will succeed. I am here for you, loving you unconditionally, praying for you undeniably. I love you, Babe.

Love always and be safe out there,
Ronald...

I decided to start marking out the pipes layout manually and it's so hard to do the work that way and i am too tired, because i worked the whole day without rest, but am back now at the hotel, hope to talk with you my love.....

My Love,

I just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me. I've been loving you since I first met you. You are my princess and my angel.

Though I don't always say this to you, I wanted you to know that I love you so much and I can't afford to let you go because you're also the reason I've change! I love you so much, xxxxx!

Love always,
Ronald....

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#11537 by Ina Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:05 pm
hi,

Reading, this sound familiar with David Ronalds emails. Its is possible its not the same person, but part of the syndicate, the contents of the emails are almost identical to those that I recd.
Being a victim myself, and among other people, I cannot understand why can't the authority apprehend this scambags!