Information on romance scams and scammers.
#11552 by The Enchantress Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:36 am
CODY ANTHONY

Liar and romance scammer.

Claims 26 years old, dob 30th May 1982, single female from the USA, but born in London UK and graduated from Conventry* University, UK, though currently in Nigeria.

*correct spelling = Coventry.

Mail address used [email protected]

Note - scammer has stolen photographs from focushawaii.com

On this dating site; http://www.myspace.com/codyanth

cody anthony
Faithful Desire Female 26 years old United States

About me:
am cody by name,am 5'4,a graduate from university of conventry,my major is international law and diplomacy,hmmm.... am God fearing,calm,honest,caring,loving and love to laugh alot.OOoops how can i forget am single and in search of the woman of my dreams,but keep wondering if she could be here.its a wonders moment knowing i have to search for my my love for the very first time which i know is on an option of faith.i love adventures,i love my mum so much,i love to laugh ,i also love to watch hockey,i love dancing and also love hanging around kids..............i am also hardworking and very focused in life.i dislike cheats,gossips,liars,i believe in God and that his time is the best.Theres alot more about me but will tell you when we get to talk.

Who I'd like to meet:
i want a woman of my dreams who is all that i have ever dream of,she should caring romantic,loving ,intelligent,hardworking,adventurous,cool headed,fun to be with,good sense of humour.....theres a whole lot of qualities,but i just want a mature woman who knows how to treat a woman real good,a woman who will be by me all the time no matter the weather,who will love me for me and not have alterior motives.

General singing,dancing,and modelling
Music country music,soul,blues
Films alot Television oprah winfrey,days of our lives,friends,passions, l word.....etc
Books novels,magazines Heroes God and my loving mum

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement