Information on romance scams and scammers.
#11553 by The Enchantress Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:42 am
ALENA

Liar and romance scammer.

Claims 28 yours old, single, no children from Tambov, Russia.

Phone number used +79613759754

Mail address used [email protected]

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.3) Professional

Note this scammers mail address listed here;

http://www.datingnmore.com/fraud/scam_email5.htm

Mails;

Hello. How are you today? I saw yours profile and I have wanted write to you message, I will be happy to have contact with someone from other country. I think that such contact will be very interesting. What you think? If you wish to learn about me more that write to me on email: [email protected]. I will send my photos in this letter. I will finish this short letter and I will wait your answer. I wish good day and I hope that you will write to me! Alena

I am surprised to get your letter. How are you today? I hope you fine and gave a good mood. Because start correspondnece with people who have a bad mood is not easy I am right?
I know that you wish to learn about me more. So, I am happy to tell you about me now. Hope it interesting to you. My name is Alena. I am live in Tambov, Russia.
I am 28 years old. I have a good job in office. I work as a advertising manager.
I live one. My parent live in the other city so I visit they seldom.
I not have brothers or sisters.
I have some interests in designs, sports, musics. I like to read, cooking, going for sport (fitness). I like to listen a music: soft rock, disco 80th, reggae, jazz and etc.
I am alone now. I am search a serious relations now in my life. I not search a pan pal or simple friendship. So if you not have serious attention let's end our correspondence right now. Okay?
Well, I think you see already my pics on last letter. But I will send it now in this letter still. Can you send me your pictures? I am wish to see you I think now you learn more about me today. So feel free to ask me something and I am honesty will answer to you.
I hope our relations will continue and may be we foud what we looking for.
See you soon, and have a good day.
Alena!

Hi, xxxxx
It really surprise for me to get your answer. I am worry a little because think you not answer to me anymore. But now I am feel easy myself. And what about you? Do you wait my answer today, xxxxx?
Thank you for your nice photos. You look very interesting, intelligent, decent, well-groomed man. I like such type of men. My ideal of man should be like you. Therefore it is very pleasant for me to have correspondence with you. Ok, we need to learn about each other a little bit more. I am a pretty, 28 yo girl. I live alone in my appartment. My parent live in other city and I see they seldom. I like to read books (romantic books), watch interesting movie, watch a sport. Also in the winter I go to for ski. In the summer I like to swim. I am good cooking and may be one day you can test it. I like a pets. I not have now any pets, because all the day I am working.
After I am finish a school, I am study at economic university. Having finished university I had a speciality – accounting. But my plans in a life have changed and I am found other job. Now I am advertising manager and like my job. But my job for me not on the first place. If I will have a family, my family will be on the first place. Because I am know that family need to be first and career already second place. I wish to have a loving husband and childrens in the future. I like sex. But only with loving man.
I not have many friends. But I have many interesting people. In the evening I like to walk. I seldom use a public transport, because I like to walk. With friends we very funny spend time on natures or out of city. I like natures and like to grow a flowers.
I think that after it you still will have many questions for me. Of course, you can set me and I answer to you. And what about you, xxxxx? What you doing for life? What is your dreams about future? How you spend your weekends and vacation time? Do you go for sport? And what kind of sport you like?
Well, I wish that it was not last letter from you. Don't forget me, and not think that I will forget about you.
See you soon. Alena!

Hello, xxxxx
Nice to hear from you again. How pass your day? I am still work. But I come to cafe what to take a fastfood. I don’t like a fastfood, but on good breakfast I not have a time. Now it is a lot of work and I am not have free time. But don’t worry, I never overlook to find time for my new friend.
Yesterday something has forced me to think about you. I simply not understand, because I never before didn’t test such. It was such feeling, that someone thinks of me. And I have solved that it is you, xxxxx. Hey, it’s you think about me yesterday???
I am can’t write you from my home, because I am not have own computer. But each time at work, when I am have a free time, I am at once write you a message. I am use a working computer what to write you, xxxxx.
Yesterday I worked very hard. I should finish the project of advertising board. When I come home I accept shower and I go to sleep. But usually I worked at afternoon. And at the evening I can take my interesting, romantic book and read. Or to meet with friends and take a small walk together, speaking about passed day. At the weekends I try to spend all my free time on me and my apartment. I like to looks in the good forms. I go to fitness. It takes about 2 hours. Then back home and make home affairs. If my friends call me to cinema at the evening I will happy to accept they invitation to go together. But my heart is still have a place for my one beloved. And I always have time for him.
What did you do yesterday? How passed your day, xxxxx? By the way, I have a question for you - do you had ex wife or girlfriend, and when? You probably can is not ready to tell to me but if you feel convenient I would learn important new about you.
Well, xxxxx, now I should continue my work. I am have a new project today. Be not lost, it seems to me that we have much in common and probably I can present my treasured peace of my heart. Also remember, that interest comes from the shown attention
Wait your reply!
Alena!

Hi dear, xxxxx
Are you wait my answer? I am waited each time your letters. I already got used to your letters, because to me like to read it and learn some new about you. I really glad that we found each other. Because you special man, and I never met such person early.
Why you still alone? I each time ask myself this question, when read your new letter, xxxxx. I think that such intelligent and interesting man always have many girl around. It is so? Yes, around me too many mans, but you know that I in searching my beloved. And you have a special place in my heart.
I hope that you do not take offence, that I could not answer quickly your letters. I spoke to you that now I finish the big project and after I will have vacation. Today I am ask at my boss about my vacation. I am not have vacation from last year. So I am planning to take vacation soon. I am still not know exactly when.
And also I planned to visit your country, in (date) submitted documents for the visa and it seems that soon I will receive it. I wished to visit for a long time your country! But may be you have any ideas? What do you think if we spend this time together??? I understand that it probably quickly, but it is good chance to see each other in a real life.
By the way, I have one question for you. What about you dreaming? Do you have a dream? I can tell you that I have one. But not tell to anyone Joke…. I wish to stay all this city life and together with my beloved man go out of city and stay in the beautiful wood or flower glade. But I hope that my future partner will free to do it with me together. And may be one day my dream come true. Do you can do it together with me, xxxxx?
xxxxx, are you sure that you ready to settle down and to have a home family life? I ask you it, because some men afraid this or still not ready. Present, what will be if you will have a family. Your wife will borrow at you much time. You will be less go to with friends to night clubs or bars without wife. Your wife will always ask you who call you when will hear a woman voice in the phone. Or she will begin scandal when you will casually look at the girl in a short skirt. And if you will a kids? It is an additional problems for you. You need to wake up at night when baby will want to eat or something. Or all this will make your wife?
Of course, I am joking now. I think you not will have such strict wife, because you should have the worthy wife. What about me, I think that men need to have a freedom. And when he will have it he will more love his wife. It is not problem for me if my future husband wish to spend some hours with friends at a bar looking a football on TV and drink some beer. About kids problems. Oh, it is so nice to wake up at night when kid a cry what to sing him a song and see how sweet kid will asleep.
I will send you again my photos in this letter. I hope that you are happy to see it. And also I will be happy to see your photos if you have a possibility to send it.
Well, I stop for now. I hope you desire still not go away. So, I wait your letter soon, xxxxx.
Your Alena!

xxxxx! Are you missing me? Today I am full of power and energy!!! And still to me so pleasant to found your letter in my box again. It seems we become closely and closely with each our letters. We learn a lot of new about each other. And it unites together us even more. At me such feeling that we are familiar for a long time, but during too time our relations still so new.
Really, with letters you learn about the person more interesting and new, than in a reality. You see the person only on a photo and know that you are interesting to him as the person and not as a doll or girl for one night. It gives of more romanticism in their relations. You agree, xxxxx???
Sorry again that I did not write to you earlier. Every day I am work much what to finish my project in time. But instead of break time I decided to write you some lines, because I know that you very much wait my message. And I am also already missed on you too xxxxx. My day without your letter is not so good.
And do you know that my activity increases in second half of day. It even was noticed by my colleagues during the working day. How you think why so occurs? Yes, you right because my mood rises each time when I read and send you a letters. And after that I feel very well myself and always have a good mood. Thanks for your support, xxxxx.
And today not exception. Because I so am glad to hear, that you agree to spending my holiday together. I am sure it will be the remarkable days in our life! Do you believe?
What news today at you? Probably you too each time with excitement open my letters and attentively read it that to learn what I have written to you today? I am right, xxxxx? Your mood improves after reading of my letters? I would not wish that you felt like alone. Don’t forget that I think of you very much often, xxxxx.
I am happy to receive your photos! I look at your photos every day and when I do this that to me it seems that the distance disappears between us! I will send you some my photos again in this letter. I am happy that my photos give to you pleasure.
Well, I need to go back now. I think that tomorrow you bring me a some sun shine in my life again by your letter and may be even with your nice pictures.
See you soon, dear.
Kisses, yours Alena!

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#11554 by The Enchantress Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:43 am
Hello my dear xxxxx. With each day we become close and close to each other. I feel it. I really think much about you and our first meeting. Each letter I am feel that our friendship become more strong xxxxx. Are you feel the same? I cannot describe this feelings. I understand that we have only the small correspondence on the Internet but if we meet I think that we can learn each other well.
What new at you? Or all the same? I am fine and all goes well. I have good news. Yesterday I have received letter from embassy in Moscow. To me have informed that I need to visit embassy on (date) at 14:00 to pass interview. In the letter also it is spoken that to me have agreed to visa reception. Thereby, I can arrive to your country soon. Also I will take a vacation since Thursday.
Can you tell me a nearest airport where you can meet me? I am need this information and hope you inform it in the next message. I am not want to make you a problem by my arrival and I hope that my arrival will not be a problem for you. Ok? And tell me your full address.
I am so wait when I am get the vacation time. I have all necessary for a trip to you. I am cannot wait to meet xxxxx. I am feel myself the happiest girl on planet. And hope you feel the same, xxxxx.
If to be honest with you, xxxxx, I am a little worry about future our meeting. It will be first time with me. I am not so worry at exam in university as I worry about our meeting now. But it’s good feeling. Because it some new in my life and I grateful to destiny for it.
xxxxx, I need to stop now. I hope this letter bring you happiness to you today and your day will be good.
Hugs and kisses, yours Alena!

Dear xxxxx
Sorry that I did not write to you earlier. My mum was ill and I has gone to her. Also I have received a vacation on work, but I have postponed my trip to embassy on next week. I think that I will go to Moscow on (date). I hope that you understand me. I really wish to meet you and I hope that soon we will meet. I can write to you from Internet cafes only.
You have asked some questions, sorry but now I do not have time to answer.
I need to finish this letter. I will try to check up my mail soon. I miss you and I cannot wait to meet you, my dear xxxxx!
Only yours Alena

Hello my dear, xxxxx
Sorry that again did not write to you and forgive for this mess with dates. I will go to Moscow on (date), I have already booked the ticket for the bus from Tambov to Moscow. With my mum now all is good also I can go to you. I hope that soon we will meet, I will try to check my mail every day. I wait your answer, I miss you!
Yours Alena

Hello my dearest xxxxx
How are you today? I hope that you have fine day! Now I in Internet cafe, am inconvenient to use it, but I will try to check mail every day. Before departure to Moscow I will receive a new phone number and I will inform it to you.
By the way, yesterday at evening I not have an electricity in my apartment. I not know why, may be was a problems with it. So I will go to sleep early about 22:30. I do not want to sleep, but I start to dream about meeting with you. And I think what you like to eat. I still not know exactly what you like from dishes. Do you can tell me some your favourite dishes xxxxx. Because I think I need to know it, so when we meet I can cooking it for you. I like much dishes. I like a salads with tomatoes and cucumbers. As I love a potato free with ketchup and mayonnaise. I like meat, but I think that it harmful for organism. Therefore meat I am eat seldom. I like fruit salads also. I know and can cooking many dishes. So, tell me what is your favourite and I will cooking for you it one day, xxxxx.
I stop for now. I will wait your next letter. Kisses, yours always Alena!

Hello my dear xxxxx. Now I in Moscow, near to embassy of your country. I have only a few minutes to write you the letter as I need to go to embassy. I wish to inform my phone number +79613759754. Ok, dear xxxxx, I will write to you after visiting of embassy and I will wait also your answer and your call. Alena

My dear, xxxxx
Now I can write to you. I have a problem, I will try to explain all at first. My day begin very good when at morning I am wake up and thinking about us. Early in the morning I have taken the bus and have reached to embassy in Moscow in time. With the visa all is good and I was happy. I have gone to the airport to check up the schedule flight and to choose a good variant. There are cheap flights and I have reserved flight for tomorrow, I did not buy this ticket and consequently I can transfer flight date. xxxxx but if I depart to you I will have a problem at customs. The matter is that to me cannot permit to enter to your country as tourist without additional money. To me explain that each tourist need to have money. And sum need not less 1500 EUR. I am really upset. I knew about this rule earlier, but I thought that the sum should be 1000 EUR. I do not have other money and I do not know where to find it.
I have paid all documents for a trip, I have money for return ticket purchase, for hotel in Moscow for 1-2 nights, for small expenses in a way and 1000 EUR for customs, but me does not suffice approximately 500 EUR. It's really shame to me to ask you about help. I am think I am a strong girl but now I am see that it's not so. Simple I am afraid to lost you, xxxxx. I understand, that if now I will come back home also we will not meet, it will be more difficult to meet later. I will have next holiday only in next year, and I not am confident that we can to keep our contact 1 year without a meeting. I hope that you understand about what I speak. You and I wish to meet, and the meeting is necessary to check up our feelings in a real life.

xxxxx, all depend from you. I am need this sum what to enter to your country. Don’t worry, I am not need to spend this money. I am only need to write in declaration this sum and show at custom house. So I am not spend this money. As soon as I will see you I will return you all sum. xxxxx, please, I am cannot stay here in Moscow long time. I am not know here nobody. I am not know where to stay long. I am really believe that you really right man for me.
I will understand any your decision, it is a shame to me to ask you money, but I do not know other way as we can meet. I will send you a paper copy in which to be spoken about that that I should have 1500 EUR for a trip to you. I am really hope that I am not make problems to you. I am will wait your answer soon. Please, do not leave me one here. I am in big city and not know anybody here. I am not want to stay here long time. I am wish to be with you soon. I am feel alone here and very upset. I am cry and wait yours answer xxxxx. Please, do not leave me. I am here and wait your fast answer. I am kiss you, xxxxx and wait to meet you very soon.
Yours Alena

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.