Information on romance scams and scammers.
#11601 by Michael Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:07 pm
Hello all. New member here, got sent here from 419eater. A victim sent me an adress of a scammer, who looks like a new player. Google did not show any results on his name yet, So I thought it would be a good idea to put him online here. I searched this site, but haven't found his name here. The bait is in progress, but I felt it would be better to post his name and first mails online asap, to make him googleable. I'll update the thread as I receive more of his scripts.

Update: next script added, and he seems to be a script-zombie. No interaction with my questions, which is a good thing for potential vics.

Name: Hilton Gregg
e-mail: [email protected]

As I understood of the victim he replies to people with an account on the yahoo dating site. Since I contacted him first; I don't have the very first e-mail he sends his victims. This is what I have so far.
Hello xxxxxxxxx,

I'm very glad you wrote back to me,I think I've said something to you about myself from the web dating site,I would like to tell you more about my family and my Parent,I met my late wife at a Wal mart, store where I asked her to give her a ride back to her house,then she told me she came with her own car I asked for her phone number I was given .I called her when I got home we meet for lunch the next day we found so much interest in each other after some days because we're meant to be Together.I really admire her a lot.She was a Black American Woman. I lost my late wife to a breast cancer she also had a miscarriage for years she was such a wonderful and great Woman.She was very caring,loving,i know she's in the right place with the Lord.

My Father was an Irish man while my mother was a Native of American,My mother was on a mission to Ireland where she met my father and they got happily married they were both a good Christian they brought me up well and good in the Christian way...Ever Since I was born till now I'm a good Christian man and very proud of it,I and my mother came back to the state when I was at the age of 24 years old that was after the death of my father,we came back to the state where my mother belongs to,He was such a great and Brilliant man.

My mother was a good mother trained me well and Brought me up very good,She died 9 years ago I really still miss her but they are all up in a good place with the Lord. I've a Strong Irish Brogue you'll have to listen to me very well when ever we talk on the Phone.I'm Self-Employed Electrical Engineering I work any hours and any time I feel like working but I'm very hard working man,kind,loving,caring,honest,trustworthy,compassionate,affectionate...I would like to spend the rest days of my life with someone who's going to love me for whom I'm and ready to offer her heart why I'm ready to give her mine without hurting each other.

Well, it was nice getting to know you more better and I hope we see where this leads us to.I would like to ask you some few questions.

Do you live alone ?
Are you currently working and where ?
Do you rent or own your home ?
Do you have any pets ?
Are you ready for a serious relationship ?
What are your expectation from a serious relationship ?
What are your likes and dislikes ?

Hope I haven't scared you off about my life..I'll be hoping to hear from you very soon.Until then stay blessed in the Lord.
Hilton

Hello Sweetie,
Thanks for the mail,I know you not surprised to receive an email like these from me....... In fact, the world will be a better place if we have people like you around us. I’m also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with, not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. I’m of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! so with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest woman on earth if only she is willing to accept me as part of her. I’ll be there whenever she needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt her feeling. I’ll love her just the way she is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that she falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too. I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with her and ever prepared to do anything to have her forever. I promised to be the man of her dreams cus I’m not going to let her down onearth or hurt h er feelings, since the adage goes ;A man without a woman is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don’t know and can’t tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you cus your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, there is the need for me to say something about myself so you can know the kind of person you talking to.My name is Hilton Gregg,5'5ft tall(and fair in complexion . I was born and raised Ireland dublin but i have been living in TX for the past 25yrs now. Pls don't let the distance drives you away from me,who knows if am your lost rib you have been looking for.Just be patient,have faith and then fix my rib on your lost rib to see if it's suit with your body.I hope to hear from you soon my dear one.Here is my yahoo id (Hiltongregg22) add me to your list so that we can chat and have more information about each other.....Hilton

Hi Babe, Yes I want everything you can offer to me , a family , love , compassion, joy, honesty, togetherness and anything else that goes with it but are the one MOST important part of my life. You know if you were near me I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off from you. I can't wait till the day comes when we are together , what we will do and say to one another, the joy we will bring to each other. I waited for you on-line this morning but you came and left to quick for me, I just can't get enough of you. I love you today but tomorrow I'll love you even more. Forever yours, Hilton

Hello Dear

Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you and for you . I would do anything, I love you so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person. I LOVE YOU!!

"When you wake up in the morning, kiss your loved one on the forehead and wish them a good day."I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you ... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream. "You have found true love the day you realize that you want to wake up beside your Husband/Wife, every morning, even though you have your differences."I could say that you complete me...but that would be a lie, because every morning when I wake I long for you more than the day before.You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours.I want you around in the morning and I want to know you're legally required to be there....Need To Hear from You

Always Love

Sweetheart....
As I mail this greeting,I'm sending you a morning prayer in hopes that your day will be great, without a tear or care.May the day bring you hope and many reasons to smile, with enough happiness in your heart to keep you warm across every mile. May your day be full of sunshine and lots of hugs and love,and may you receive many blessings from heaven above.And when nighttime falls,with a sky shot full of stars,may you enjoy sweet dreams that in the daylight takes you far...

Always Love

Hello xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

1, What is the status of your marriage and how many kids did you have ? I lost
my wife with breast cancer and she miscarried for years
2, What are you doing for a living? I am an Contructive Engineer.
3, Do you exercise regularly? I wish. Don't have time.
4, Are you considerate and thoughtful of others? Very much so.
5, Do you treat others as you would like to be treated? Absolutely.
6, How often do you lose your temper? Not very often; rarely.
7, What do you do when you're alone? Read, listen to music, or watch a
movie.
8, If you could live anywhere, where would it be? New york, Virginia.
9, What are your three favorite states? Nevada , Ca and New York.
10, Do you have any pets? Had dog.
11, Do you enjoy cooking? YES.
12, Are you patient? Extremely patient.yes
13, Are you romantic? Very romantic. Heart on shirtsleeve.Hey, there is so much
14, Do you love unconditionally? There's no other way.
15, What's more important to you, love or money? Love, but money makes it
easier.
16 , Have you ever been unfaithful to your mate? Once, but before marriage.
17, When you go anywhere are you usually on time? Almost always.
18, How often do you like to go out? Maybe once a week.
19, When dining out what food do you enjoy? Sea-food, Italian, and of Pizza...
20, How much do you enjoy a walk on the beach? Very much.
21, How much do you like reading? I enjoy reading a good book.
22, How long have you been on the site ?Am new member
23,Have you had any date online before ..?Never this my first time
24,Do you own a home and car?I own a home and car in TX am living with my son.
25,Are you financially secure?Yes am financially secure.

Dearest ,

I'm so much interested in you and would like to get to know you more better and better as times goes on as for now we're going to be talking on here also on the phone till we decide when to meet in person. Little about my late wife parent, my late wife was a Black American..I never judge people by race or skin but what is inside really matters a lot,my late wife parent didn't like me for once they never want I and my late wife to got married but we really love each other unconditionally,we never argue before bed time we settle any matter that try to come up between us because I felt that's how relationship is suppose to be.After her death her parent moved away they never wanted to see me because of the race.

I had a uncle from my father side he came down from Ireland to stay with me for a while helping me to take care of Kelvin his name was Richard,he died last year April from a lung cancer. Baby,I've found so much interested and felt close to you.I've been thinking about you all while I was at work couldn't get you off my thought for a seconds I hope you feel same way with me Baby.If you ever give me a chance in your heart you're going to be the most happiest and luckiest woman on earth because I'm going to treat you good and make you happy for the rest days of your life I believe that's what you deserve you're not to be sad.

I have a deaf Son living with me He is 16years . I was only married to my late wife which was the first woman I was intimate with only one woman all my life,if we both come together you are going to be the second woman I would be intimate with.

What makes you happy Hilton...? I love life

Do you have hobbies...? My hobbies are swimming,cooking,camping,reading,listen to music like Gospel song a lot.

What do you expect out of a relationship? I expect someone who is going to be caring,loving,compassionate,affectionate,trustworthy,faithful ,one that goes to church well and have a strong faith in God.

Do you own your home? I own my home.

Do you have a temper?I have a temper but I control it. What gets you angry.I don't like to be lie to and not a jealous type.

I'm usually on the computer around 4:00pm TX time if you can try to make it on the computer by then for us to be able to talk with each other also I'll like to ask you if you've the YAHOO I M which can be more easier for us to talk through the I M.

I'll be waiting for you reply as soon as you read this note.
Hilton.

Hi Honey, better grab your coffee - this is going to take a long time to read, think about and absorb. If you sometimes don't understand what I am trying to say when I write you letters just ask me to explain. I sometimes ramble.

I do love to talk on the IM. However, no one is perfect although I try hard. to be the best I can be. Sometimes I get overwhelmed with responsibilities and just sit down and cry.

Do I own my own home? Yes, I own my home (My house is paid off ). The house is 2,000 square feet, living room with gas fireplace, dining room, kitchen and great-room combined; a large Master bedroom and large bath; a guest bedroom and bath. This is a gated 40 and over community. I've been told that there about 2,000 homes in here.

Do I Work? I'm Self-Employed Construction Engineering...Working in the field of Wiring,Construction Of Electricity and Installation Of Plants,
After my latewife passed away I was very sad and decided I had to keep working or I would never get out of bed and then I realized anyways that I still needed the extra money. I work 8:45 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and Friday..I get up in the morning at 5:30 am. I sometimes have to take a nap getting up so early. I don't like getting out of bed so early, Since I am alone it is good for me to get out and be with people. I would be retired very soon so you and I can come together you're not going to be working anymore. Is this alright with you? I have worked hard most of my life and now I want time to do fun things for myself and you.
Pets: I have a 5 lb. German Shepherd. Name Saide Girl. She was just 1 years old in October. !!!

What do I like to do for fun? Well, I love history and when you told me where you lived I thought how wonderful it would be with all the history around you. I have been to Washington several times but you can never see it all. Like you, I also like shopping. I like watching NASCAR races the Indy 500; and the winter Olympics on television and I have my favorite evening shows on television. I like walking in the snow and making snowmen and snow angels, but do you get snow???? I like decorating the house and yard for holidays; I like yard work planting roses, lilacs, pussy willows, etc

The Best for last: What are my expectations from a woman ( and myself ) in a relationship?

First off, I would hope that I would never have a reason to fear you, that you would be loving, kind, patient, caring and gentle; Second off, I would want to know that you love me just as I would tell you that I love you. I need to feel loved; I love to touch and be touched; I would hope that you would like to cuddle - I love cuddling; I would want us to be lovers; enjoy making love sharing special times behind closed doors (including romantic back rubs); I would hope you would not be shut up somewhere working all the time; I would also want us both to show our affection for each other (hand holding, hugs, little kisses) at home as well as in public; we would also be setting a good example. Most importantly and I know you agree, I want to know that I can trust you at all times and know that you would be loyal and honor our marriage vows at all times should we marry - I in turn would be loyal and trustworthy for you ALWAYS; romance; a surprise little card, poem, flowers or a gift now and then; I would expect that we both be there for each other not only on the good days but the bad days that life sometimes has to offer; I would hope you would comfort me when I cry; laugh with me when we are happy; that we could talk to each other and work a problem out if we thought it was necessary; be there if I am sick; respect me; stick up for me when I am right; protect me when you can; and I would love a romantic weekend get away now and then . AND I would hope that you would let me love you, care for you and spoil you !!
I HOPE I HAVE NOT SCARED YOU OFF. IF YOU WANT,WE CAN DISCUSS THIS.

NOW WHAT ARE YOUR EXPECTATIONS IN A RELATIONSHIP??

Honey, I believe God brought us together. But don't run away now that God has brought us together.

There are still a couple of things I want to tell you but in person or maybe on the phone.

You are always in my prayers now -
Hilton.

Due to real life issues I was a bit busy lately, but I have made further contact. Here is the rest of his mails.
Sweetheart,Have been worried about you ever since you've stopped replying me,Now that you have made the right decision and i think i'm the best man for you and i have all what it takes to make you happy as a real woman,I thank God i have told you much about myself and my only son i had which is deaf and his name is Kelvin..

I believe that our faith is the very foundation of our lives, and also of a great relationship that will endure the test of time, I am looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me , communicate her feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me,passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,conservatively, and treat me right.... I know you will think what is a handsome man like me doing on here .. Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise .Always Love

Hi Sweetheart,

I'm always anxious to read from you,you're so wonderful and perfect.What a great woman God has sent into my life to complete me,I'm very glad and happy we found each other you just don't know what you've done to me the past days we've been talking to each other.It seem I'm in heaven well i knew from the first time I saw your profile that you were heavenly send to me likewise our relationship is going to be heavenly made.

Kelvin is a great Son I adore and admire him a lot.A very friendly and beautiful young lady,he played a Sony Play Station 2 at home his birthday is coming up on the 27th of this month.he like movies Comedy and Adventure.I'm broughting him up in the Christian way I was thought by my parent.Kelvin is willing for us to come together.Do you know he is a deaf ???

Baby,I'll be glad if you try all your possible best to get the Yahoo IM Download on your computer because I believe it's very easy and faster to talk through it.I really want someone like you in my life.

I'm kind and a man of my word,relationship has to be build on trust and honesty so there'll be a solid foundation.I think we're meant to be together and looking for same thing.

I like to swim,cook and go out for shopping for fun,I own my home we've a pets at home a German Shepherd name Sadie Girl,I'm expecting a trustworthy,honesty,kind someone who is caring that's going to be romantic.

I'm not currently talking to anyone expect you and also not seeing anyone for now.

I'll be waiting to hear from you very soon.
Hilton.

An ip trace of the headers leads back to Lagos, Nigeria.
No pictures so far, they will be posted as soon as I receive them.
Last edited by Michael on Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:23 am, edited 7 times in total.

Account inactive - messages are not being monitored
Advertisement

#11602 by The Enchantress Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:32 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Augustijn.

Thank you for posting this information on this romance scammer. It will alert and save many potential victims.

Scamwarners always advise to delete and not to reply to scammers. I wish to point out that Augustijn is an experienced Scam Baiter and any correspondence with the scammer is undertaken using untraceable email accounts.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#11652 by Ina Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:11 am
Hi, I wouldn;t be surprise if this Hilton Gregg is the former David Ronalds. The emails contents and wording and the list of questions he asked are the same list and persistently keep on asking me .I guess he is now moving on to recoup his unsuccessful deal ..He wasn;t able to get hold of the items. GOOD NEWS! The delivery has been stop and I finally been informed by the authority that Laptop and PDA has been despatch on the wayback to the sender.

Thanks..
ina
#12193 by Michael Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:14 am
Whole bunch of new scripts from him:
The being worried isn't part of the script, because of rl issues I couldn't mail my pets for a week. But now it continues. For every mail I send, I get 2 or 3 replies.
Sweetheart,Have been worried about you ever since you've stopped replying me,Now that you have made the right decision and i think i'm the best man for you and i have all what it takes to make you happy as a real woman,I thank God i have told you much about myself and my only son i had which is deaf and his name is Kelvin..

I believe that our faith is the very foundation of our lives, and also of a great relationship that will endure the test of time, I am looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me , communicate her feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me,passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,conservatively, and treat me right.... I know you will think what is a handsome man like me doing on here .. Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise .Always Love

Hi Sweetheart,

I'm always anxious to read from you,you're so wonderful and perfect.What a great woman God has sent into my life to complete me,I'm very glad and happy we found each other you just don't know what you've done to me the past days we've been talking to each other.It seem I'm in heaven well i knew from the first time I saw your profile that you were heavenly send to me likewise our relationship is going to be heavenly made.

Kelvin is a great Son I adore and admire him a lot.A very friendly and beautiful young lady,he played a Sony Play Station 2 at home his birthday is coming up on the 27th of this month.he like movies Comedy and Adventure.I'm broughting him up in the Christian way I was thought by my parent.Kelvin is willing for us to come together.Do you know he is a deaf ???(Yes, I do, You keep mentioning him, and I know I'll have to be paying for a treatment soon!)

Baby,I'll be glad if you try all your possible best to get the Yahoo IM Download on your computer because I believe it's very easy and faster to talk through it.I really want someone like you in my life.

I'm kind and a man of my word,relationship has to be build on trust and honesty so there'll be a solid foundation.I think we're meant to be together and looking for same thing.

I like to swim,cook and go out for shopping for fun,I own my home we've a pets at home a German Shepherd name Sadie Girl,I'm expecting a trustworthy,honesty,kind someone who is caring that's going to be romantic.

I'm not currently talking to anyone expect you and also not seeing anyone for now.

Hilton.

My Passionate Woman

The rose that you gave me has faded, and wilted away. But, the love tucked in deep inside remains in my heart forever,See there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me,A ring is round, it turns forever and that's how long we'll be together,Time will prove my love to you and cement my place in your heart forever. For time will give me the credibility and the believability that I need to convince you to want to spend the rest of your life with me. That I am worthy of such a commitment from you,The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain..

"I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you,I Love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life,A man's love cannot be satisfied by beauty alone; you're more than beautiful and that's why I love you,I've fallen in love with you and I'll never let you go. I love you more than anyone, I just had to let you know. And if you ever wonder why, I don't know what I'll say, but I'll never stop loving you, each and every day..

I finally thank God that i found someone so special to me..

Lots Of Love

Sweetheart....
As I mail this greeting,I'm sending you a morning prayer in hopes that your day will be great, without a tear or care.May the day bring you hope and many reasons to smile, with enough happiness in your heart to keep you warm across every mile. May your day be full of sunshine and lots of hugs and love,and may you receive many blessings from heaven above.And when nighttime falls,with a sky shot full of stars,may you enjoy sweet dreams that in the daylight takes you far...

Always Love

Dear XXXXXXXX, (First time he typed my name! He's making it more personal, I have a feeling the cash request is coming soon)

When I am with you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Every day I wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much, and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You have been my rock.

Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when you’re there, I feel safe. Your voice soothes me. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, but I can't find the words other than I am ecstatic we met and have gotten together after all we've gone through.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me.

I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you, baby.

Yours Husband....

Dearest Wife,

It has not been but a short time of getting to know one another and we are totally crazy about the other. I asked you if you believed in soul mates and you said that you believed that God does make a special someone from every man. Whether that man finds that someone he was created for or not, I know I was created for you.

Here I am, heart and soul, confessing to the world how I feel about you. I would walk to the ends of the earth to meet you, and yet the funny thing is, looks as if I will have to do that since we haven't yet met. Funny how love works in people's lives. I sure never expected to neither meet nor find someone as amazing as you. You have touched my heart in so many ways and words couldn't even begin to explain to you the love I feel for you. Without further making it harder on the two of us to be together, I need to tell you that I love you and I am here waiting and when the time is right, will accept you as my Future Wife and spend forever and eternity in your arms. Dreaming of you always ... I love you.I promise i will resend you my pictures,Is just that my computer is not alright for now(Finally he gets the message.. I've bloody asked him for weeks.)

I'll keep updating this thread until he runs out of script, and I finally got his pictures.
Sweetheart...Goodmorning to you,I received your message and i was so happy, Every night when I close my eyes, you fill my heart with joy, and every morning when I open my eyes, you're the first thing on my mind, more than just a dream of what will probably never be. I'm in love with you - of that I'm sure, but I want to hold you, to kiss you, and adore you. If you'll be mine, you'll make me the happiest woman in this world, if you turn me away, I'll be dying. But either way, you'll always be the greatest love of all that I've ever had.
Love always

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXX,

My darling, sweet princess... where do I begin? I've written you a million of these letters that you have hidden in a drawer somewhere. I'm sure this will make a great addition....

As always, I want to start by saying thank you. I tell you a million times a day, each day, that I love you and that you mean the world to me. Although you reciprocate these feelings, I'm sure you have no inkling on the magnitude of exactly what they mean to me.

You walked into my life a stranger a mere 4 weeks ago and my life hasn't been the same since. You are TRULY my gift from a higher power. LOVE is such a miniscule word for what we share. You are SO amazing. You appeared when I was at such a low point in my existence. A time when I thought that the physical and emotional pain brought on by another would never end and would wear away at every fiber of my being until it consumed me and I was no more. During the moments I tried to turn away for fear of the unknown, you planted your heels and looked deep in my soul and stayed. You compromised your life and your goals to help me survive... and I am eternally indebted to you. Without you... I would not be.

You have become a beacon to me. Whenever I feel as though I've drifted too far into the disparity that clouds my life, I can look up to find you guiding me to safety. I stay here not because this place is home... but because YOU are home.

After all that's happened to me in the past 4 years, I swore to God, and the moon, and to you that I would never settle again and that I would never give my heart and my life completely to another. With great content and zero disparity... I take it back.

Most people will spend their entire lives searching for a perfection that almost never exists. Most people will spend their days looking at each person they encountered with question as to whether or not they have found a reason, a season or a lifetime. With you, angry <Snipped my name out, he's getting personal> *wink*, I have found an eternity. You... this... here is where I am meant to be. You are what my entire life has led up to. You are my very best friend, my lover, my protector, my teacher and my absolute soul mate.

I give my life to you: mind, body and soul. I will you to hold me for the rest of my life as you do each and every day and night.

I belong to you now....

and the latest.. (no emphasis added, this is exactly how it arrived:)
Sweetie....
If all of the poetry in the world was mine to command and all the beauty of nature in the palm of my hand,even with all the words of our language,and with the breadth sky and sea,I still couldn't express what you mean to me.I could take every glorious sunset the light from each glowing star,but still I couldn't convey just how special you are....I always think about you,I can't wait to have you in my precious life,I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you,I Love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life,A man's love cannot be satisfied by beauty alone; you're more than beautiful and that's why I love you,I've fallen in love with you and I'll never let you go. I love you more than anyone, I just had to let you know. And if you ever wonder why, I don't know what I'll say, but I'll never stop loving you, each and every day..

Dear Heart Of Mine Angel,
How are you doing?I miss you already and i wish you were here with me.Whats happening over there.I miss you badly and so much.I just got a confirmation of a pending contract which has been approved and awarded to me.Its going to be executed in Africa Nigeria and I'm to Construct the design of a new Ultra Modern Plants.I and Kelvin would be leaving on Tommorrow Morning in this time 11:30 am because the traveling document and papers have been put to places and we shall be leaving on tommorrow now.I'm very sorry for the short notice about this but i didn't brief you with these full details.We'll be checking into the Sheraton Tower Hotels & Accommodations and we wont loose communication a bit because I'll be going with my laptop with a multi connection server,so i would be on through out the whole time and we wont loose communication a bit.I also have planned my return trip to be destinate towards your place so i can just meet you before i head back home.I love you so much and i want you to know that I'm doing this to build up my career and making sure we have a wonderful future.how's work?I miss you so much and i wish i was already there with you.To hold you kiss you,touch you,cares you & Hug you tight and close,go on vacations with only you just like been on our honey moon.In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms.You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main content carries the same meaning I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me.I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life.I love you so much! To say this a million times is not enough to express how much I do. I love you dearly...beyond the stars..and i promise you as soon as we arrive over there i will give you a call or send you my cell phone number Love you very much and you mean the world to me too and who's going to be Hilton soon..LOL!!! And i will like you to give me your Cell phone again when i arrive africa...
Love Always,

Hilton Gregg

Hello Darling xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx,
Hey, Honey ... I miss you. I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. I hope you're as happy as me; The thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I love you.

I miss you every second of my life. I knew I found someone special. I will always remember how sweet you are and how every time my phone rang and I heard your sweet voice I would smile and I was happy from that point on.... This is my way of showing you how much I truly care for you. I can't really find the words to explain the way I feel when I hear your voice or when I see your face... all I can say is that I like the feeling that I feel.

I and My lovely Son arrived africa safely and i pray things work out very fine for me over here,Yes we lodged in nice and beautiful Hotel is just that is too expensive per night is ($800) ....I Love You S o Much....And I Missed You..

I can be reach on this mobile number +2348023595306 call me anytime ..I LOVE YOU

Love always,

Dear xxxxxxxxxx,

I love you because you make me look forward to each day. You're my everything, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you. There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I hear your voice. There are no roses as lovely as your smile. Nothing moves me like you do. There are no days brighter than the days I spend talking to you on the phone. You're my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. You're my everything. I love you so much, xxxxxxxxxx!

Love always,

Sweetheart ..
Few people come into our lives and make everything shine,but you're one of those rare and splendid jewels who makes the whole world bright.When I was sad, you made me smile.When I was alone and blue,you were there for me,and you made me feel strong enough to accomplish anything.Because I appreciate the many things you do,more than words could say,I'm sending you the Candle of Love,and hoping you receive many blessings from above.Sweety,I have a good news for you,I won a contract and it will carry out in west africa,Honey you are just wonderful in my life.eversince have met you,things are working perfectly for me and my son,I will send you an email concerning my trip down to africa....Honey you'll always in my heart.My son is sending hos greetings to you and he always pray for you also,He Loves You so much

Always Love

Hi Sweetheart,

Kelvin is a great Son I adore and admire him a lot.A very friendly and beautiful young boy,He played a Sony Play Station 2 at home his birthday is coming up on the 27th of this month.He like movies Comedy and Adventure.I'm broughting her up in the Christian way I was thought by my parent.Kelvin is willing for us to come together.Do you know He is a deaf ???

Hilton

#13290 by Michael Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:47 am
I am sorry for necroing, but I received pictures of his 'son'. I'm still pushing him for pictures of himself.

#13311 by Ralph Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:12 am
Dont be sorry Augustijn

Necros are allowed here so long as it is the same subject, if it is something new we will simply move it :wink:

Thank you for posting
#13539 by Michael Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:04 pm
Finally; the money request. He's quite the patient lad. I'm sure the story is posted before, but the more it gets spread on the internet, the more it will be found. This lad is now officially the lowest life form I've ever had contact with. Red text is added by me.
Hello My Love..
How are you doing today? Hope you are having a good day....Here are the reason why i did not come online Honey,Somethings terrible happened to kelvin,Kelvin Fell down from stairs case which has hurt Him badly and put him into alot of pains and agony that why you have not heard from me until now honey.Immediately the scene happened i rushed him down to the hospital,...My Love ..it was a shocking news..I was told by the doctor that he had a Pilocytic astrocytomas BRAIN TUMOR after scanning his head and he need to undergo an immediate operation to remove the tumor from his head...I almost fainted for earing this bad news...I am very worried and scared now my love..I quickly went to the Embassy here to complain to them about Kelvin condition and that i need to fly him out of here fast but i was told to go and treat him first because it's very dangerous to fly him without the surgery been done here.

HERE ARE THE DOCTOR'S REPORT :These benign astrocytomas tend to occur in children and young adults, and are histologically circumscribed. Despite the fact that many are located in the thalamus and other important subcortical locations, they can be completely resected by computer assisted stereotactic technique with excellent postoperative results. These lesions exhibit prominent enhancement on CT or on MR imaging with gadolinium. The histologic borders are usually defined accurately by the contrast enhancement.Removal of the tumor is, in fact, removal of "sick" brain tissue. Thus, these tumors are only biopsied unless located in unimportant brain tissue - in which case they can be removed. In addition, these lesions (tumors) rarely produce paralysis.

My Love..,They requested for $2500 for the surgery i dont know where to get the money for the surgery and the surgery have to be done fast to save our son's life Our son? Son of a...I have contacted my Bank to transfer some money to me to pay for the surgery but they told me that it can't be possible becuase there is no Banks here where i can received the money and also that my bank account is secured and blocked till i arrive(I blocked my account with a finger print and i can only receive money out in person with that finger print, because i have lot of money there) and because of too many things happening.. And also the health insurance doesnt work out here my Love...I am crying as i am writing you this messages becuase i dont know who to ask and where to go from here my Love..I need to pay the money for the surgery so that the doctor can commence with the operation fast.The doctor told me that if care is not taking fast that it can affect his brain and he can go insane becuase he is very little for the disease...Pls my wife,i dont want our little baby boy again, the our.. That's really playing with the victim's mind. to go insane..I really need your help and assistance now my wife..Let me know how much you can get and send to the doctor today or tomorrow through western union money transfer so that operation can start immediately..i will pay you back the money as soon as i arrive back home..I will also travel back to the state as soon as the surgery is done here for good check up by my doctor...Pls email back fast and am going back to the hospital to have the doctor's name and address where you will send the money for the operation..Pls kindly assist me with any amount so that the surgery can commence..I have nobody but you in my life..I really love you so much with all my life..Kelvin our son is really in pains and agony now...I am scared...Kindly save his soul...I am waiting to read back from you NOW..

I'm doing whatever it takes to teach this guy a lesson.
Update: I received pictures of his dieing son. I am seriously pissed at this guy.

#222450 by scammed3X Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:53 pm
Okcupid has davido1011 using the the exact same messages, word for word as this "Hilton Gregg".

BEWARE OF DAVIDO1011 ON OKCUPID.COM DATING SITE.
HE'S A SCAMMER.

makes me sick!