Information on romance scams and scammers.
#11603 by The Enchantress Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:41 pm
TONY FELTON

Liar and romance scammer.

Claims to live in the USA with his grandmother and child or children. Originally from Ghana. Claims to travel to Africa and is a diamond merchant and is 48 years old. Contradicts himself by also claiming to live alone.

Mail address used [email protected]

Scammer on this dating site;

http://www.dalmatia4you.com/view/t27felton.html

t27felton Easy going ..Looking for my better half to share mylove with in peace and harmony

48 years old male Olympia, Washington, United States looking for Longtime relationship

Yet on this dating site;

http://www.freedatingsiteahead.com/t27felton

City: neola, USA Date of birth: November 27, 1960

Easy going man ..Father of 12yrs old boys ..I do like him much ..Looking for a nice woman to share mylove with in peace and harmony.

Scammer also on datingforrichpeople.com and blackplanet.com

Messages on dating sites;

Am a father of a 15yrs old boy ..i Live alone..If you Like to exchange words with me on Yahoo instant Messenger [email protected] Cheers Tony

Care to chata with you on [email protected] ..Have read through your profile and i do like to know you better ..i write you ,what i recieve is wrong mail WHY ?

Note - this scammers mail address listed on this site;

http://www.datingnmore.com/fraud/scam_email3.htm

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#11907 by The Enchantress Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:22 am
Mail;

hello beautifull

Yes I remember I write you lately how are you doing ?i hope things are moving well with you there ........Im really impressed reading such a nice mail from you... ...i think it will be interesting knowing you..I like your profile and i want you to know that i am looking for a serious relationship that we lead me to a marriage.i would like to know u better and be good friends with u and am sure something deeper will spring from there....

what matters is Trust and Faith and a relationships begin on a basic foundation of friendship with trust.......i would like you to e-mail me all about urself as i would do too if u so wish.........i'll be expecting ur response cares you can add me and lets chat xoxox do you have yahoo messanger? so that we can chat online.

Tony.

#11990 by The Enchantress Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:50 am
Hi xxxxx

I am feeling reluctant to talk about myself and my situation to you because i don't know how you will feel. But I will like to let you know all about me and the situation I am into now so that it will not be too late before I let you know. I have had a lot of bad experiences in my previous relationships,and i do not want to fall into the same problem anymore, i will like you to give me your words that you will really like me and that you will take care of me,because i have been gamed before and i will not want to be gamed or played on again in my life. i am telling you all this, then you can decide if you still want to meet me or not, so that we will not waste each others time, when you get this mail,kindly give me a response to let me know if you are still interested or not.

After all these happened to me When i lost my wife,i joined a dating site,where i met an African Lady online who promised heaven and earth that she wants to marry me and make me happy in life;i never knew I was going from Fry-pan to Fire". the African(Ghana) woman told me of investment opportunities in Africa(Ghana) and she convinced me to come along with lots of money while coming down, which I did,On getting here, all her intention was to take away the money from me, played me and leave me alone.

I came from the United States with all the money I've gotten from my business and contracts remuneration because the African woman told me of an idea to investment in Oil firms here,When i got here,she made all possibles means to get the money from me and get away with my money,then when i noticed this,i took the money and my traveling boxes and deposited it with a Security/Insurance Company here in west Africa(Ghana) in order to save myself and my assets,thereafter i left the lady's apartment to an hotel where I am in right now and from which I am communicating with you now.

Therefore,i don't want to fall into any other terrible situation again after all these that i have faced and i am not ready to be gamed this time,i need to be very sure of whom i will be friends with or date this time.

Well, let me hang on here till I hear from you. I hope you will understand my situation at this time and I hope you will come to my rescue and be of whom i expect you to be. I really need to be Loved because I really deserve it and I need a woman that would always be there for me, who will be like a Mother and a friend to me, I will reciprocate true LOVE as well. Let me know if you are still interested in our Meeting in person.
Sincerely yours Tony
i await your reply as soon as possible.

Trust And Help