Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#11628 by The Enchantress Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:05 am
Thank you for posting this information on this scammer Congobill.

It will alert and save many potential victims. Well Done. :=)

Note - some more information on this scammer

MICHAEL ROSEWELL

Aka Daniel Brenar or Michael Manilla

Liar and romance scammer.

Claims 24 or 25 or 29 or 34 or 36 or 37 or 39 years old, single from New York USA, working in Japan. Teacher of English. Location alters to suit home location of potential victim. Locations include; Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Phillipines, Brazil, South Korea and Thailand.

Telephone 819060549457

Yahoo messenger id: letsmakebabymarry

Skype messenger ID is: marriagebaby

msn messenger id: ourmarriagetruelove

chikka id: 639084761518

Mail addresses used;

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

This from one of his "tagged" sites;

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5406357533

Hi!I am MichaeI!I am coming to Manila in July!Please add me to your friends and give me your mobile phone number and email addresses I will text you

Male single aged 37 - location Manilla, Phillipines

Example common to all his "tagged" site entries;

Hi!I am MichaeI!I am coming to (location) in July!See my and when I was baby,child photos!Please add me to your friends list on tagged!Message me your email addresses and your mobile phone numbers-I will call you as soon as I arrive in (location) and lets meet,get to know each other!Tea or dinner together!Better contact me directly by my email here: [email protected] Also on tagged,I will send you messeges and Bulletins!Now I am working in Tokyo, Japan, Call me at: 819060549457 We can also talk by yahoo messenger and I can call,text you from Japan!Mean time you too please work as me now,make and save money for our future! Sincerely yours, Michael P.S.: Now many technical problems at tagged for example messegers dont arrive so better email me directly at: [email protected]

MY PROFILE! My name is Michael! I am looking for marriage, want to make baby!I am also looking for female for friendship,language exchange, guide around city, want to visit nice places together, show me around,maybe lets go for trip to islands! I am single white male, light blue sea color eyes,people say that handsome, light short brown hair, regular body type, some muscles. I attended Universities of New-York, Toronto, London, Sydney, Paris, Munich by special program. I have been to 29 countries (North America, Europe, and Asia) for work, study and travel and can speak 7 languages, European and Asian languages. I never married, no children. I traveled a lot before and worked because of this I think, but now most important is marriage, to make baby for me, I saved money for this. I do not smoke, dont drink, only social drinking. My hobbies are movies, music, eating out, traveling, reading books, sports, exploring the city. I wrote 3 books. I do best at everything, eating healthy foods, studying, sports, lifestyle, with friend or with my love. I am English teacher. All my family are teachers, educated, working hard, good values and
my parents and relatives never divorced, my mother and father are music teachers, grandmother-elementary school teacher, uncle-math, physics teacher, aunt and ouncle-music teachers. I like traveling to tropical islands and Europe to see museums, architecture, old culture. 11 to 16 years old I attended music collage studying saxophone, clarinet, a bit piano. I played on TV when I was teenager, solo in front of 30 people orchestra,but I remeber I was shy at this time in front of many people, at the same teenager time I went to sport club 2-3 times a week 2 hours each time. studied volleyball for 2.5 years, our team few times won city competitions, wrestling for 3 years-I won 3d place at my city, karate, tennis 6 month, cycling 6 month, judo 6 month and rugby. I can cook well. My parents, grandparents taught me to do only good things so to sleep quietly at night. I am good at taking photos, I have thousands of photos, I can see a nice angle from which to take photo to show the beauty. I like places with nice view like coffee shops on lake shore, on top of tower, mountain...nice place to relax see nature. I began living separate from my parents since age 17, also began part time work, had my own business since 18 year old, could support myself and also helped my parents to buy house. I'm the only child. I had every kind of pet, fish until age of 17, but now it's hard to keep pets, I wanted to become animal doctor or forester until age of 17. When I was teenager everybody in my neighborhood new that I take care of animals and they always brought injured animals or animals without parents and I took care of them and released them after. I like reading in bookstores, libraries. I like nature, parks, gardens, picnics, hot springs. I like going to cinema. I know computer, internet very well, like to see new gadgets. I'm optimist and think future will be bright if we do our best, also if you and me are together. If I get in my hands new gadget or something even in another language, I can already guess how use. I have many important friends who work on TV, inventors, company presidents... Before I was working about 15-16 hours a day, making money and enjoying my career, after I thought for some time about purpose of life and thought its not money, it love, family-it can make us happy. I invest in stocks and never lost! Even from my 1st stock market trade I made only 900 dollar, so didn't lose. I day traded for 3 month, but after decided that long term 5 years investments in stable companies are best. I like to know about everything, what's happening in city, world, popular things, talking to people... My mother is 8 years older than my father, live happily so I think age is not important, also not important nationality, work, ect. Most important is love. I will do everything to make woman happy, be gentleman. At my education, sometimes took 2 majors at the same time at 2 different universities. I'm fast learner. I like to do all kind of sports, going to Gym, before I exercised 3 hours a day, but now have less time. I like new movies, my favorite romantic movies classics are: Message in the bottle, French Kiss, Titanic, You?e got mail, Body Guard. I also like comedies, actions, and suspense. I like old good songs and recent music, my favorite singers: Celine Dion, Maria Carey, Whitney Huston, Boyz2 Men, Brian Adams, Sting, Bon Jovy, Stivy wonder and new singers now on MTV and at HMV.I want to go to Hawaii again and visit Europe to see museums, architecture, also Australia Gold coast.

Here is everything I wrote true, honest. I do not play games or hide because if I or you play game or hide it will be discovered late so just waste of time. I can adjust to any type of female,I want to make baby,happiness together!

I am looking for True Love,happiness together uncoditional love, so age, work and other things are not important!

Also this site;

http://jakartacity.olx.co.id/looking-for-true-love-hello-i-am-looking-for-true-love-i-am-decen-american-man-with-iid-29497865

Looking for True Love

Hello, I am looking for true love,

I am decen american man with profession coming to jakarta,

Never been married, no kids at all

I am an ordinary man but have a romantic heart.

I am interested to know a woman.

You must be serious in looking for relationship.

I am real man and I am hoping that you are also real woman.

Please send me pictures if you are interested to know me better.

I have yahoo messenger or skype so we will talk cam to cam with mic too.

It is also better if we will exchange pictures through yahoo messenger and see each other's face.

email me at [email protected]

Also on these sites;

http://profiles.friendster.com/83898043

http://www.myspace.com/422638264

http://profile.fanbox.com/profile/NewCustomProfile.aspx?u=ourmarriagetruelove227702935

Some of his photographs used;

Note - this warning site for further information;

http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=19283&page=18

Edit to add another mail address.
Last edited by The Enchantress on Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:32 am, edited 4 times in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#11691 by Arnold Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:47 am
HE IS SCAMMER! HE ONLY HAS MANY VICTIMS ON TAGGED!! SO DONT BELEVE HIM!!!!
HE IS ME AND IM ONLY PRETENDING HES MY FRIEND!! I MEET HIM OFTEN WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND KNOW HE IS NOT NICE GUY!!!!
STOP POSTING REAL COMMENTS THAT HE IS SCAMMER!!!

#11694 by Arnold Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:45 am
Congobill wrote:I completely stand behind my original post and there is ample evidence to support the statement that this Michael character is a petty swindler and an utter fraud.

No doubt about it. We do get the odd scammer here trying to maintain he isn't a scammer.
One poor fool even tried to pass himself off as a staff member.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2015&p=8707#p8707

#11695 by Ralph Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:56 am
We have confirmation,
it is official, we have a scammer visiting us

Hi Mugu :laugh-s:

This one is from Pesos Phillipines and the evidence mounted up against him, scammers will often visit and try these tricks.

The last one to visit started by telling us he was going to sue us, when that didn't work he threatened the victims who had posted the information to change her story and tell us he was legitimate.

Scammers will try anything once, and I do mean anything

:wink:

Oh Mugu, look behind you :squish:

IP Information - 124.217.119.113IP address: 124.217.119.113
Reverse DNS: [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.apnic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Unknown]
ASN: 9497
ASN Name: DIGITELONE (Digital Telecommunications Philippines Inc.)
IP range connectivity: 1
Registrar (per ASN): APNIC
Country (per IP registrar): PH [Philippines]
Country Currency: PHP [Philippines Pesos]
Country IP Range: 124.217.0.0 to 124.217.127.255
Country fraud profile: High
City (per outside source): Unknown
Country (per outside source): PH [Philippines]
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.apnic.net
Known Proxy? No
Link for WHOIS: 124.217.119.113
#11807 by Ralph Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:50 am
Hi Mr Scammer, having a wonderful weekend without any magas paying I hope.

We get great satisfcation knowing you have wasted your time on your jobs.

For our non scammers, this is fairly typical of how these scum think, trying anything they can to scare us into doing as they say.

Of course he wont be taking legal action and to suggest we will be locked up is quite laughable, they really do think they can scare and coax people into doing anything they want.

Mr Scammer, I will make it my personal mission to waste even more of your time, please keep an eye for a maga who is using a yahoo account, that is me :lol:

Silly scammer wrote;
"ORGINISING ATTACKS ON HIM "

No, but we have organised a nice man from the Phillipines police to pay you a visit with some of his friends, I hear they can be very brutal when they find scum like you, I do hope you can run fast because they have something special lined up for you :bondage:
#11815 by Michael Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:48 am
Oh, and Mr. Scammer.. You can expect me in your inbox aswell. I will be using a hotmail account :wink:
Thanks for making my day!
Last edited by Michael on Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Account inactive - messages are not being monitored
#11821 by Dotti Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:47 am
I am English teacher.

Even without the phone card piece, that statement combined with his terrible English makes this man a liar or a scammer. He is clearly not capable of teaching English, since he is not even capable of writing it properly.

BECAREFULL!! CRIMINAL ACTIONS AND LEGAL ARE AGAINSTS YOU!!!
I WARNED YOU ONCE!!!
SECIND TIME YOU WILL BE IN JAIL!!!
CHARGES ARE DAMAGING HIS REPUTATION, MAKING RUMORS,ORGINISING ATTACKS ON HIM BY YOU AND PEOPLE WHO SEE THIS SITE, CONSPIRASY TO COMMIT HIS MURDER!!

I can see it now...
Please Mr. police officer, arrest these horrible people. I earn my living by scamming women who are looking for love, and they are now showing the world what I am doing. This is killing me! Now some of the women know the truth and they won't give me anything else, and I am too greedy and stupid to earn an honest living! :boohoo:

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#11892 by Jillian Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Hi fwf23w. You very definitely shouldn't choose the site admin to send your scam format to. I'll wait a little while before banning you so that you can see how stupid you are.

Edit: I've now banned the scammer. For those of you reading this, member fwf23w is "Michael".

[email protected]
[email protected]

dateTue, Jul 21, 2009 at 10:06 PM
subject

10:06 PM (1 hour ago) Reply

Hello!

How are you?
I am coming to meet you in Manila!

Add me to your frieds list on tagged!
Give me your mobile phone numbers with your all email addresses-BOTH \ and I will text when I arrive at airport in Manila and we can meet somewhere in Manila center!
Sometimes email get into junk folder so release your filters!

Dinner or tea together!?

Lets be friends 1st, get to know each other!?

We can true love,get marriade,make baby,forever happy-i think its purpose of life!

I am also looking for female guide, tagalog teacher, friend!

Now I am working in Tokyo, Japan, Call/Text me: +819060549457 Im coming to Manila soon!
Please wait for me until I come to Manila, meantime you too please work as me now, make, save money for our future, baby,our marriage,ok?

http://community.webshots.com slash/album/567337796NPVRTl?start=144
See there my profile and 215 photos of my students adults and children, me,my family and when i was baby
Add my Yahoo messenger id: letsmarrybabyhappiness

Add my Skype id(skype is best quality video and sound-its the save sound and video as speaking face to face!) messenger: marriagebaby
Add my msn messenger id: ourmarriagetruelove
Add my chikka id: 639084761518
(I am serious about marriage thats why I made so many ids)
I am serious about you 100%!
I have money for our future and can support you, but u too please try to work,make and save money too, we need money to support our love for dating, our apartment and other everyday life needs!

I am making big efforts to come to meet you-I will spend 5 hours in airplane,go to airport 3 hours in advance, buy airplane ticket,visa, h air ticket,visa, hotel, so you too please be serious about me and for sure meet me when I arrive!
GIVE ME YOUR ALL MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS WITH YOUR ALL EMAIL ADDRESSES AND I WILL TEXT YOU ON MY ARRIVAL DAY TO AIRPORT IN MANILA AND WE CAN MEET AND PLEASE ADD ME TO YOU FRIENDS LIST ON TAGGED!
ALSO RELEASE YOUR FILTERS SO MY EMAILS DO NOT GET INTO YOUR JUNK MAIL FOLDER.

Looking forward meeting you,

Sincerely yours,

See,

Bye,

Michael Rosewell

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners
#11901 by Dirteh_Sanchez Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:20 am
a9u898 wrote:Admin note: To all reading this, please note that this post was made by a scammer trying to defend himself. I have banned him from the site but left this post intact to show to what lengths a scammer will go to try to continue a scam. -Jillian

HE IS NOT SCAMMER! HE ONLY HAS MANY FRIENDS ON TAGGED!! SO DONT BE JELOUS OF HIM!!!!
HE IS MY FRIEND TOO! I MEET HIM OFTEN AND KNOW HE IS NICE GUY!!!!
STOP POSTING FAKE COMMENTS THAT HE IS SCAMMER!!!

So if he is not a scammer, why does he have 28 different profiles on Tagged alone?
http://www.tagged.com/search_results.ht ... pe=keyword
He sure is a traveling man ain't he.

Come on Michael, Stop trying to pass yourself off as a nice guy, you are a scammer pure and simple.
#11968 by Ina Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:50 am
do you have profile of this guy. How he looks and age bracket?

I may be able to ask someone I know in Manila to Post his Picture or profile in the national newspaper.
Or if he is already there,
I know some people in the force (Military) and have him pickup . He will have a ride of his life? It would be an ammusement for them. They need some practice.
Can someone please tell this jerk, he is an idiot if he thinks he can sue in the Philiipines. He might as well say goodbye to his family and his scammers friends.
He said he is English Teacher? Doesn't he know that English is the second language of the country? Almost everybody can speak English there, Infact judging from his emails, we can teach him proper grammar and spelling.
If you can give me more details about this jerk , I can send this to a friend,the father is retired Phil Army Colonel, and the brother is a Rank officer in Camp Crame.
and if you jerk (Michael) reading this? Run for your life...I mean it RUN FOR YOU LIFE NOW!

:evil: