Information on romance scams and scammers.
#11631 by Crescentmoon Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:50 pm
Below are points that I wanted to post about my experience and the man that scammed me using the alias of Davich Simblard. I have decided to give short points to those that might be interested. I hope that this may help someone else from feeling the heart ache that I am feeling right now. This particular man who stole these pictures, and used them against me is very, very intelligent, cunning and creative. He and I had a 5 month "relationship." Sorry, I don't know what else to call it!

The only red flag was that he was in Accra, Ghana, Africa. He used impeccable grammar and we had very interesting conversations. No, "I love you's." He is very believable. If you might want to know the specifics, or if this sounds similar to anyone, please feel free to contact me.

I will post the pictures that he sent me at a later date.

Scammer name: Davich Salvatore Simblard
Scammer email addresses : [email protected] or [email protected]
Scammer IP/s:

I have also found the following names associated with his picture on other sites: Collins Rack; Salavatore Bonomo; Henry Brian; Alan Walton; Radiance Wink; Clarence; Tenny Joseph; Ted Angus; Kahl Shooter; Kall Patterson; Kahl Wallace

Scammer location: Accra, Ghana
Phone numbers used: 233241987918, 2332418864, 23321510552
Other names used in the scam: Joefry Weah; Steven (Stephan) Daniels; Mosich Simblard (Holland); Amy Simblard (England)
Known dating sites: EHarmony

Claims to have grown up in Malta and spent time in in Portland, Oregon, US
In Ghana on business building a 750 room hostel for the University of Ghana, Legon Campus. He knows "building terminology" and will use it to convince you.

Excellent English skills both written and verbal; no typos! Very interested and knowledgeable of world politics.
Speaks Maltese fluently and knows even the most trivial facts about Malta.

Does not speak with an African accent. He appears to research your location and will give very believable reasons for wanting to relocate there.

Will email and Yahoo Messenger but also long daily phone calls. Will take turns making calls.
Will eventually tell you he has a payment due but must first pay a fee due to a fine. He will eventually ask you to help.

Company name is: Patasam Ghana Limited;
Will request Bank Transfer because it is less expensive. How nice of him! Will provide SWIFT numbers very easily and request money to be transferred to account.

Will provide very realistic flight details to prove he is travelling to you which can be confirmed.
He will tell you and use other believable parties that he has been detained for not declaring a large check which he says he needs to cash in the US to avoid fees.

Thanks for listening
Advertisement

#11634 by The Enchantress Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:27 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Crescentmoon.

Thank You very much for posting this information on this scammer. It will alert and save others.

If you have any questions or concerns about this or any other scam please post, a support team member will be glad to help you.

Hugs - and Well Done :=)

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#11724 by Crescentmoon Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:26 pm
Thank you all for your kind support. Pictures will be posted soon.

I did forget to mention, should anyone know who the "real man" is and run across this post please do PM me. I would never, ever contact him. I am sure he has no idea what has been done with his picture. I just would like to solve this mystery and put an end to it all and move on being a wiser person. However, that is the one missing piece for me.

That being said, if I can every help convince anyone about really SMART scammers, please let me know. I wish someone would have talked some sense into me a few months back.